Penis Weight Hanging
Hanging 101 + Sample Routine Post #1
1. This can not be emphasized enough -- pain is BAD!!! If it's anything beyond a dull burn, you're doing something wrong.
2. Never hang erect or partially erect!
3. Before hanging, remember to warm-up the area with a hot rice sock, heating pad or hot towel.
4. Limit sets to 20 minutes, followed by a 10 minute break and at least a couple of minutes of light jelqing to restore circulation.
5. Pay close attention to the color/temperature of your glans. Dark/cold=bad.
6. Remember to squeeze the blood from the glans while you're attaching your hanger.
7. Start your Thera-Band/swimcap material back a quarter of an inch from the beginning of your cotton wrap.
8. Retighten hanger after weight is applied.
9. Hanging is not a weight lifting competition. Too much, too soon will do more to slow down your overall gains than too little will. Start with a pound or two and move up very, very gradually, adding a pound or two after each week of hanging. Below is a copy of ledzep's beginning hanging record as an example.
Month 1 -- 5 pounds -- 5 days per week -- 45 minutes per day
Month 2 -- 7 pounds -- 5 days per week -- 45 minutes per day
Month 3 -- 10 pounds -- 5 days per week -- 60 minutes per day
Month 4 -- 12.5/15 pounds - 5/6 days per week -- 60 minutes per day