Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Man a swear to you my balls are getting big, I dont know if its From "The Ring of Power", or my ball stretching weight, but they are getting big!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I have already has a 2" drop in my balls and there size is a lot bigger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My 24/7 Ball Stretching Routine

Here is my ball stretching routine

2. 5 lbs steel master ball stretching weight all day from www.secretleather.com sometimes I add the 2Ē leather ball stretcher above the steel master for more stretch and it keeps it from swinging around as much.

The ball stretching rings while hanging and sleeping I use 10 rings, from www.pumptoys.com

The leather stretchers when I want to go out and party or dance or something, or when I work out or go to the gym. Or just whenever I donít feel like having the Steel master between my legs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I was banging my chick today, and she freaked out at my balls, she said "What did you do to your balls" I told her, she was like it feels great against my ass I was like "Right ON" Thats building Bull Balls!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Sup

Seems BE is working great for you. I wish I could make the same gains in Penis Enlargement as quick as I do in BE LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yea it is working awesome man, you got to get into it!! You need to get on AIM bro!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Supra
    Well update on my balls they have dropped about 4.5 inches!!
    So, your scrotum is seeing considerable growth. Are your testicles growing at about the same rate? I would not want my scrotum to drop 4.5", without a significant increase in testicle size.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My 24/7 Ball Stretching Routine

Originally posted by Supra
    Here is my ball stretching routine

2. 5 lbs steel master ball stretching weight all day from www.secretleather.com sometimes I add the 2Ē leather ball stretcher above the steel master for more stretch and it keeps it from swinging around as much.

The ball stretching rings while hanging and sleeping I use 10 rings, from www.pumptoys.com

The leather stretchers when I want to go out and party or dance or something, or when I work out or go to the gym. Or just whenever I donít feel like having the Steel master between my legs.
    Can you post the specific links? Understand I am totally in the dark concerning these types of products. I went to the pages, but I'm not sure exactly which of their products you're recommending.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

I gotta tell you

It might be my imagination but I think my balls are getting larger from wearing the ring of power. I really do think so! This is great! Thanks Sup - You rock - AIM isnt up yet hoping by the end of the week. So they tell me

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am going to incoporate DLD's testicle heath routine, DLD has some really low hangers!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I checked the stuff out. I still don't know what would be most beneficial to me. Perhaps the leather 1.5" or 2" piece. I can see wanting to have a couple of inches between the base of your schlong and your nuts. However, that 6" shit and even the 4" piece is just fucked up. Who in the hell wants their balls hanging in a narrow 6" sack? I mean, the thing looks like a second flaccid penis hanging, which I think no one would be attracted to. That being said, I think there are some useful products there, though they look pretty pricy, as I believe the pound is superior to the dollar, but there is no conversion tool.

What would you recommend for an absolute beginner?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I would recommend the 30 mm Steelmaster ball weight
    and the Soft leather ball stretcher kit.

I use teh 50mm Steelmaster ball weight and the Soft leather ball stretcher kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Well many of you are asking and wondering how it is going. I can tell from the amount of pm's I get that many are very interested. Many of you also want to see pics without my stretchers on.

First it is going good. Let me tell you. It is winter is a very hard time for ball stretching for me. My sac always wants to shrivel up in the cold. I keep these metal and leather stretchers on all the time. As I type this I have my steel master ball stretcher on and am sitting over the end of my chair with my heat lamp underneath me trying to get these fuckers warm.

With the weight and the heat it is making them hang so low itís amazing. Anyways. After the winter is over I will probably be freaked out because of all the stretching I have done I cannot see really cause of the cold. I am expecting to have a 6" hang on them. I can stretch them out to 9" though, this is amazing considering I had no balls and no scrotum no be seen for about 2 years. I am very happy with a smile on my face.

I will not take pics of my balls until the winter is over because I want you to see how much I have really gained. I was talking to my good friend CTMWM, a fellow BE're with me. He says that no matter how much you stretch your sack, the cold will make it shrivel up into nothing, sucks, so to fix that I keep my ball stretchers on 27/7.

Now to my ball size, I do DLD testicle health routine 2 twice a day, in addition to wearing my Ring of Power, this is making my balls a lot bigger. If I never had to those damn steroids I would not have this Problem, oh well life is a learning experience.

Now to my load volume. I am squirting 20 times now, big difference from 5-6 times huh? BTW if you come with ball stretching stuff on you will shoot about nothing out, it will just dripple out, its pathetic. If I do it looks like a leaky faucet cause I have so much cum to come out.

Oh yea, this has made my over all appearance bigger, my flaccid hangs lower and looks way bigger, everything is looser and more flexible. When I would fuck my girl you could hear my balls slapping her ass, that never happened at all, in fact when I would get erect I would have even less of a sac.

So all in all this is working better than I ever expected. I will include my testimonial on what it was like before; you can compare and see how much I have improved.

Thanks to everyone for you never ending support. God Bless You all.

Supra...

BTW if you really want to see a pic of what I look like, this was my goal and I look like this now, so here is a pretty much exact pic of my whole unit, if you have seen my new flaccid pics add the balls to that and you have this. I think our flaccid are the exact same size. Here is a pic I posted on my bull balls thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Supra, good post and congrats on your achievements, but 9" seems a little excessive to me, man. I would suggest you pick what many would consider a more reasonable goal. Once you stretch that shit out, it's out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast