Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Andractim 4my Gyno 5g on chest daily, should I apply more on my P 4my PE?

My dr described Andractim for fighting my Gynaecomastia 5g, only on chest, once every day for 3 months (6 tubes)
    So, I think I have to take this opportunity to enhance my Penis Enlargement, I can order an extra 2 tube, should I? Or it will be enough to apply 5g on chest?
    Normally, should it be applied on penis?

Forgetting about Gyno, if I want to use Andractim for Penis Enlargement, how and where should I apply it? The routine please.

I already read many reports and opinions, it's confusing.

thanks a lot

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Andractim 4my Gyno 5g on chest daily, should I apply more on my P 4my PE?

Hello FRS,

Using Andractim for fighting gynecomastia is fine. It will certainly work. The problem is that it does not correct the underlying problem, which is an overabundance of estrogen in relation to how much testosterone you make.

In addition, high levels of estrogen will not only cause you to grow breasts, but it will trigger BPH. So, using Andractim is a good first step, but remember, you need to correct the underlying problem by either reducing your estrogen levles (preferred, especially for libido purposes) or increasting your testosterone levels, or both. Otherwise the gyno will return.

As to using Andractim for Penis Enlargement growth, put about 1.25 gram on the penis every day. That in and of itself will only be a mild help, so you need to keep up manual exercises, or applying tension in one way or the other.

Hope that helps.

Stage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stagestop View Post
    Hello FRS,

Using Andractim for fighting gynecomastia is fine. It will certainly work. The problem is that it does not correct the underlying problem, which is an overabundance of estrogen in relation to how much testosterone you make.

In addition, high levels of estrogen will not only cause you to grow breasts, but it will trigger BPH. So, using Andractim is a good first step, but remember, you need to correct the underlying problem by either reducing your estrogen levles (preferred, especially for libido purposes) or increasting your testosterone levels, or both. Otherwise the gyno will return.

As to using Andractim for Penis Enlargement growth, put about 1.25 gram on the penis every day. That in and of itself will only be a mild help, so you need to keep up manual exercises, or applying tension in one way or the other.

Hope that helps.

Stage
    Increasing testosterone will only aggravate the problem... something like 99% of estrogen in the male body is aromatized or converted from testosterone so increasing test will only serve to increase estrogen in his body. What he needs is a good AI to lower circulating estrogen as he is applying the Andractim to directly fight his gyno. JMO...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg View Post
    What he needs is a good AI to lower circulating estrogen as he is applying the Andractim to directly fight his gyno. JMO...
    thanks, but what is AI ?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello FRS,
    hope that helps.
    Stage
    Sure it will, thanks alot
    sadly i don't have that high level of estrogen or that low level of testesteron, in fact gyno is very complex subject.

i need to know if a such ointment effefct, is it local or feed the hole body where it needs?

i'm translating the instructions (you know French!!), i got it today. i don't have those hight ecceptaions, but i hope well

thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frs View Post
    thanks, but what is AI ?
    AI = Aromatase Inhibitor

It is a compound that binds to the aromatase enzyme... this is the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme these is less or none available for the conversion to take place. Taking an AI will lower your overall circulating estrogen and will help to keep your gyno from progressing but more important is that it will also help to reduce your existing gyno.

The more common AI's are Arimidex, Letrozole, and Exemestane

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg View Post
    AI = Aromatase Inhibitor

thanks a lot

Post Thanks / Like

Hello FRS,

Hope that helps.

Stage
    This was very helpful, thank you!
    "To have a right estimate of a man's character, we must see him in misfortune."