Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    The whole topic about healing and gaining

    A few hours ago I read an article in the German Penis Enlargement forums (good if you know a few more languages ) where the author actually describes his theory concerning the healing period. His routine is like 2on/5off and he gained well over an inch in a year. It seems like letting the penis heal may benefit your gains, but on the other hand I also read posts on MOS and other forums where people write that it is actually counter-productive to let the penis heal, because it would become stronger and harder to enlarge. You can imagine I'm really confused now, and since I am one of these guys who try to break the 2" gain-plateau I'm really seeking a method to gain again. This thread is basically directed to the Penis Enlargement veterans who have gained more than 2" or 3". What is your experience? Did you see better gains with more days on or do you benefit from the break method?
    Inputs from other members are also always appreciated.
    Start: Max Length 17cm;
    Now: Max Length 25cm;
    going for at least 27cm!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    TN
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyhanger View Post
    A few hours ago I read an article in the German Penis Enlargement forums (good if you know a few more languages ) where the author actually describes his theory concerning the healing period. His routine is like 2on/5off and he gained well over an inch in a year. It seems like letting the penis heal may benefit your gains, but on the other hand I also read posts on MOS and other forums where people write that it is actually counter-productive to let the penis heal, because it would become stronger and harder to enlarge. You can imagine I'm really confused now, and since I am one of these guys who try to break the 2" gain-plateau I'm really seeking a method to gain again. This thread is basically directed to the Penis Enlargement veterans who have gained more than 2" or 3". What is your experience? Did you see better gains with more days on or do you benefit from the break method?
    Inputs from other members are also always appreciated.
    Honestly, this is a tough one for even myself who's been around the community and an active off and on again Penis Enlargement guy for over a decade now. I've seen a LOT of men report many different things. You can imagine how confused I am. I've seen all methods provide gains. I hate to give vague answers, really I do...but Penis Enlargement is not an exact science. There are many, many variables involved. When I was hanging weights, I believed (at the time) that hanging every day possible for as much collective time as possible was the answer. It worked for me. Most of my 2'' in length gain came from this approach. Then again, I've seen men (too many for me to personally discount their testimonies) who also claim to gain with ''extreme hanging''. This involves a man slowly working up with 1-2 sets max per day to the maximum amount of weight he can use. Adding a little weight every time he hangs again, or at the least weekly. Some of these guys hang in excess of 40lbs once or twice a day for 10-20 minutes. That in my mind is the equivalent of stretching manually with all the strength you can muster for a total of 30 minutes a day. Stretching, seems to favor MORE on days. Whether that is with the hands or hanging weights.

    Girth work seems to vary in how on vs off days affect gains, or gaining potential would be a better term. Variables such as how intensely a guy is working girth, for example. ''Intense'' can vary from man to man as well since we are all different from the perspective of upper body strength and mental resourcefulness. Some men don't seek out all the knowledge they can and limit themselves in gain potential by only doing one type of exercise which may work somewhat...but may not be very efficient in the long term...jelqs for example. Some men can only squeeze so hard. Some men can only tolerate so much discomfort. Some don't want to discolor their penis AT ALL, so they limit how much pressure they apply to avoid discoloration. Some men like myself are strong ass bastards who can for example deadlift well over 300lbs without straps or gloves for reps (kung fu grip!), and can therefor squeeze the shit out of our dicks with the only limitation being how much discomfort we can tolerate. I personally, do not care what color my penis becomes. I'd rather it not resemble a transplant from an African man, (nothing racial there I love all people) but if that's what it takes to make me eventually happy with my girth...so be it.

    I have seen girth gains come from jelqs (when I first began and didn't know of any other exercises), squeezes of different types, and clamping. I feel clamping is the hands down (pun intended) best method for girth. I've seen gains from when I was using less intense clamping or squeezing, and training 5 days per week with just the weekends off. Here lately, I'm only clamping when my penis does not feel seriously fatigued from a clamping session. I'm averaging 3 days per week of clamping. Then again, when I DO clamp, I give it my 110%. I clamp to the point of maximum discomfort and ride the discomfort for as long as I can mentally tolerate it. I use common sense and back off when discomfort borders on pain, but I do not cause myself pain.

    I also personally do NOT believe that some men are ''hard gainers'' or ''cannot gain''. The penis is biologically the SAME man to man with only variables in size being different. One mans' penis does not contain a different type of tissue than the next man. There may be a slight difference in the AMOUNT of tissue but it should not be so much that a man cannot gain in a similar way to another man. The differences are basically what I've listed above. If a guy is not gaining, he needs to change something. Whether it's his approach, how he actually applies his knowledge of Penis Enlargement, how MUCH knowledge about Penis Enlargement he has, etc. Maybe he has a physical handicap and needs to use weights or cannot squeeze his penis are hard as the next guy. Maybe he ignores Stillwantmores' advice on how GRIP STRENGTH is a direct carry over to more effective Penis Enlargement and does not train his grip. Really, there are so many variables. However, if a guy is open minded enough to admit when he needs to change what he is doing or improve upon what he is doing...or even improve an aspect of his upper body strength, he WILL eventually gain.

    I'd be shunned on other forums for sharing this knowledge, but it is knowledge from actual experience and not from sitting on the couch dreaming up theories.
    Last edited by stillwantmore2; 10-01-10 at 01:34 PM.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

    Keepin' It Real Since 1999

    Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    I never have taken days off, never saw much sense in it for myself. Sometimes I will take a day off from girth if I am suffering in EQ, but this is rare.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    I could spend hours on this topic as its a favourite of mine and one that inverably doesn't have a right or wrong answer as such. The human body will adapt to stress placed upon it by becoming stronger and hence adjusting to it. This is what we see when out in the sun and we get a tan or if we over do it become red. Yet some people can get burned very easy with sensitive skin and others don't burn much at all .. the analogy with that and penis enlargement is for me any-ways the whole debate about 5 or 7 days on with 2 days zero days off and those like me who do 1 on 2-3 off and 2 on 5 off etc.

    Some men must be able to do more penis enlargement over a set period and not have to rest as much, while others like myself need more rest. Now I have havent incl the variables that would need to also be considered such as intensity - how intense I do my workout on one day with 4 days rest could be as intense as some guys do an entire 7 day week of Penis Enlargement I kid you not. Lots of variables to look at.

    In theory we should all gain and see a change in our penis as we are all human and share the same biological, anatomical physiological make-up albeit we have different speeds to the system in our health and how it deals with metabolism for one example, we should all gain no matter what because as I said in the first paragraph its a stimulus, a stress and our body will, must adapt to that.

    Lifting weights in the gym can be another comparison. Guys can go 5 days a week and still grow muscle but more sensible regimes exist to gain strength and muscle much more productively than that such as 2-3 times per week and yet they all work ... do it with passion and dedication, you will see results. What we tend to notice is when we become more advanced in body modifications is when we have to start getting exotic with our ways of thinking and the routines start to become more alien than they were before. The body resists change, it does not like change at all and is why it will do its damn hardest for those of us that lift weights to ensure we stay at a certain weight, is why we also hit plateau's and find it hard to push past a 'sticky point'.

    With all this being said my way is more with shorter high intensity workouts that push the body or in this case, the penis into a zone it normally wouldn't be in ... like the do or die zone but obviously not as extreme. The body can cope with that for SHORT periods only i.e. lifting weights no more than 45 mins and with penis enlargement who really knows but I like to say around 45-60 minutes high intensity in one sitting as a maximum.

    Once this has been done its time to rest for X amount of days until the penis doesn't feel as fatigued and than hit it up again. 3-5 days rest in between is not out of the ordinary for this way of thinking.

    Thats my way ^ it is NOT THE ONLY WAY I will point out and no one is right or wrong on this. The evidence is everywhere on these and other pe forums. Checkout Kingsnake's routine, that guy has a very large penis from Penis Enlargement and does it daily like a religion. I think he mentioned something about the creeping theory and keeping the tissues under tension in between workouts which does make nice sense and who can argue with that as he has a massive penis to boot.

    DLD did 7 days on with no rest for years and than 5 on 2 off with ... well you know his enormous success. Than guys like me who have done 5 on 2 off at first but for most of their Penis Enlargement careers have adopted the 1 on 1 off, 1 on 2 off etc workout regime and with great success. See my pictures for comparisons.

    So its no surprise guys get confused. What we need to fathom out is not why we see these vast changes but how to better pinpoint which man is more suited to whatever approach for better success. I will add that I think its rubbish about the penis getting stronger from Penis Enlargement and it being harder to workout. I've heard that one and I suppose is why many stretch allot between workouts, if it works for them great but I don't reckon the penis would become tough with long rests between sessions, hey I have proven it with months and even nearly 2 years away from this and seeing the best growth currently than I have done in years.

    I also have done a thread on ligaments which clearly states from the medical literature, not my own that ligaments once elongated take weeks and weeks for them to even become fully healed. What that tells us is a session on the penis ligaments that's so intense it really hammers them and than a guy rests for say 2 days, he isn't going to lose jot because those ligaments will take weeks before they even toughen up again and by that point they will have become more fatigued and elongated from more sessions.

    Let the discussion commence.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    E. L. B.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    I also personally do NOT believe that some men are ''hard gainers'' or ''cannot gain''. The penis is biologically the SAME man to man with only variables in size being different. One mans' penis does not contain a different type of tissue than the next man. There may be a slight difference in the AMOUNT of tissue but it should not be so much that a man cannot gain in a similar way to another man. The differences are basically what I've listed above. If a guy is not gaining, he needs to change something. Whether it's his approach, how he actually applies his knowledge of Penis Enlargement, how MUCH knowledge about Penis Enlargement he has, etc. Maybe he has a physical handicap and needs to use weights or cannot squeeze his penis are hard as the next guy. Maybe he ignores Stillwantmores' advice on how GRIP STRENGTH is a direct carry over to more effective Penis Enlargement and does not train his grip. Really, there are so many variables. However, if a guy is open minded enough to admit when he needs to change what he is doing or improve upon what he is doing...or even improve an aspect of his upper body strength, he WILL eventually gain.
    That sort of bridged a gap of doubt in my mind I may have had that I wasn't going to make it- YAY

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    I also have done a thread on ligaments which clearly states from the medical literature, not my own that ligaments once elongated take weeks and weeks for them to even become fully healed. What that tells us is a session on the penis ligaments that's so intense it really hammers them and than a guy rests for say 2 days, he isn't going to lose jot because those ligaments will take weeks before they even toughen up again and by that point they will have become more fatigued and elongated from more sessions..
    Do you have that thread handy possibly?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    I could spend hours on this topic as its a favourite of mine and one that inverably doesn't have a right or wrong answer as such. The human body will adapt to stress placed upon it by becoming stronger and hence adjusting to it. This is what we see when out in the sun and we get a tan or if we over do it become red. Yet some people can get burned very easy with sensitive skin and others don't burn much at all .. the analogy with that and penis enlargement is for me any-ways the whole debate about 5 or 7 days on with 2 days zero days off and those like me who do 1 on 2-3 off and 2 on 5 off etc.

    Some men must be able to do more penis enlargement over a set period and not have to rest as much, while others like myself need more rest. Now I have havent incl the variables that would need to also be considered such as intensity - how intense I do my workout on one day with 4 days rest could be as intense as some guys do an entire 7 day week of Penis Enlargement I kid you not. Lots of variables to look at.

    In theory we should all gain and see a change in our penis as we are all human and share the same biological, anatomical physiological make-up albeit we have different speeds to the system in our health and how it deals with metabolism for one example, we should all gain no matter what because as I said in the first paragraph its a stimulus, a stress and our body will, must adapt to that.

    Lifting weights in the gym can be another comparison. Guys can go 5 days a week and still grow muscle but more sensible regimes exist to gain strength and muscle much more productively than that such as 2-3 times per week and yet they all work ... do it with passion and dedication, you will see results. What we tend to notice is when we become more advanced in body modifications is when we have to start getting exotic with our ways of thinking and the routines start to become more alien than they were before. The body resists change, it does not like change at all and is why it will do its damn hardest for those of us that lift weights to ensure we stay at a certain weight, is why we also hit plateau's and find it hard to push past a 'sticky point'.

    With all this being said my way is more with shorter high intensity workouts that push the body or in this case, the penis into a zone it normally wouldn't be in ... like the do or die zone but obviously not as extreme. The body can cope with that for SHORT periods only i.e. lifting weights no more than 45 mins and with penis enlargement who really knows but I like to say around 45-60 minutes high intensity in one sitting as a maximum.

    Once this has been done its time to rest for X amount of days until the penis doesn't feel as fatigued and than hit it up again. 3-5 days rest in between is not out of the ordinary for this way of thinking.

    Thats my way ^ it is NOT THE ONLY WAY I will point out and no one is right or wrong on this. The evidence is everywhere on these and other pe forums. Checkout Kingsnake's routine, that guy has a very large penis from Penis Enlargement and does it daily like a religion. I think he mentioned something about the creeping theory and keeping the tissues under tension in between workouts which does make nice sense and who can argue with that as he has a massive penis to boot.

    DLD did 7 days on with no rest for years and than 5 on 2 off with ... well you know his enormous success. Than guys like me who have done 5 on 2 off at first but for most of their Penis Enlargement careers have adopted the 1 on 1 off, 1 on 2 off etc workout regime and with great success. See my pictures for comparisons.

    So its no surprise guys get confused. What we need to fathom out is not why we see these vast changes but how to better pinpoint which man is more suited to whatever approach for better success. I will add that I think its rubbish about the penis getting stronger from Penis Enlargement and it being harder to workout. I've heard that one and I suppose is why many stretch allot between workouts, if it works for them great but I don't reckon the penis would become tough with long rests between sessions, hey I have proven it with months and even nearly 2 years away from this and seeing the best growth currently than I have done in years.

    I also have done a thread on ligaments which clearly states from the medical literature, not my own that ligaments once elongated take weeks and weeks for them to even become fully healed. What that tells us is a session on the penis ligaments that's so intense it really hammers them and than a guy rests for say 2 days, he isn't going to lose jot because those ligaments will take weeks before they even toughen up again and by that point they will have become more fatigued and elongated from more sessions.

    Let the discussion commence.
    Good stuff Red, I BLOGGED it!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Thank you guys for the input. So under the bottom line, it depends on the person.
    RedZulu I read your article about ligaments and it really makes sense. It doesn't really matter whether you take 1,2 or 3 days off, as you have 14 days until your ligaments fully heal. That means that you can ease your routine a bit up and don't do Penis Enlargement every day, but still expect the same results as someone that does it everyday. As a matter of fact, the intensity plays a major role.
    I will add that I think its rubbish about the penis getting stronger from Penis Enlargement and it being harder to workout
    But how comes so many people are experiencing so good newbie gains and then stop? There has to be some kind of "shock" to the penis and then some kind of "adaption" to the stress. For me that means that the penis gets stronger. Considering the "ligaments-theory" (actually it's a fact not a theory) in your article, to make continuously newbie gains one should do Penis Enlargement until he hits the plateau, then rest for a month -to let the ligs heal- and then start again. At this point, the ligaments are in the same state as before Penis Enlargement, as they have fully healed (we are giving them 14 extra days). But then again, there is no chance of cementing the gains that you made, so there's not really a sense behind this procedure.

    SWM:
    The penis is biologically the SAME man to man with only variables in size being different. One mans' penis does not contain a different type of tissue than the next man. There may be a slight difference in the AMOUNT of tissue but it should not be so much that a man cannot gain in a similar way to another man.
    If so, then why there is a LOT theory? I think it is very important to consider this, as according to BIB there is almost no way you can make gains from your ligaments (BTC,SD) if you have a low LOT. Also, the LOT differs a lot from person to person, even if one haven't done Penis Enlargement before he might have a different starting-LOT than another person. On the other hand, if we look at DLD he made enormous gains, even if he worked out wrong (from LOT perspective). DLD you are killing every theory with your gains man .

    I think we should make an experiment to break the "hard gainers" myth and hanging seems to be the only way to do this, as you are applying always the same amount of force to the penis. It should look like a survey, 15 or more men participate in this project and follow the exact same hanging routine over an amount of time (3, 4 months? Until Jan. 2011?). The thing is that everybody should have the same hanging device (or at least a similar one), because I think that the device itself makes about 80% of the intensity of a workout. Also, to make it more like a stretch, the weight should be above 20lbs. What do you think?
    Start: Max Length 17cm;
    Now: Max Length 25cm;
    going for at least 27cm!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyhanger View Post
    If so, then why there is a LOT theory? I think it is very important to consider this, as according to BIB there is almost no way you can make gains from your ligaments (BTC,SD) if you have a low LOT. Also, the LOT differs a lot from person to person, even if one haven't done Penis Enlargement before he might have a different starting-LOT than another person. On the other hand, if we look at DLD he made enormous gains, even if he worked out wrong (from LOT perspective). DLD you are killing every theory with your gains man .
    LOT theory should be called LOT of Shit. Loss of tugback only brings about loss of belief. I say stretch from every angle every session and you will make every possible gain.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Yeah I agree, otherwise the people in some tribes of our planet wouldn't have 20" dicks from just hanging their whole life SD.
    Start: Max Length 17cm;
    Now: Max Length 25cm;
    going for at least 27cm!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyhanger View Post
    Yeah I agree, otherwise the people in some tribes of our planet wouldn't have 20" dicks from just hanging their whole life SD.
    True
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    I have not forgotten this thread, I have actually started the experiment I mentioned in my first post. I will update my gains (hopefully ) and post them here in January 2010. That will be 3 months hanging 6on/1off 22lbs SD twice a day. My logic tells me that it is not possible NOT to gain with such an amount of weight and quantity. Hope so! Even if I gain only a centimeter I'll be very glad.
    Start: Max Length 17cm;
    Now: Max Length 25cm;
    going for at least 27cm!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyhanger View Post
    I have not forgotten this thread, I have actually started the experiment I mentioned in my first post. I will update my gains (hopefully ) and post them here in January 2010. That will be 3 months hanging 6on/1off 22lbs SD twice a day. My logic tells me that it is not possible NOT to gain with such an amount of weight and quantity. Hope so! Even if I gain only a centimeter I'll be very glad.

    keep us up to date!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Great info here guys.

    This is what we see when out in the sun and we get a tan or if we over do it become red.
    Damn RED, you inspire many of us and the way this is written, i could see many people running to get a tan because they want to be RED! haha,

    Yeah I agree, otherwise the people in some tribes of our planet wouldn't have 20" dicks from just hanging their whole life SD.
    I keep hearing about these tribal Penises measuring 20" is this even possible?
    This must work, it has to work, I'll make it work...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Of course it's possible, why wouldn't it? The penis doesn't "know" how long it is, it doesn't think "Oh well, I hit 10" I want to stop growing now". On the other hand, most of these people can't even get hard, so it's actually a useless thing, unless you want to have the attention of the whole bus . Imagine the immense amount of blood that the penis needs to be supplied with, I think anything above 12" in length is just overkill and actually counter productive (unless you have a PC muscle the size of your biceps).
    Start: Max Length 17cm;
    Now: Max Length 25cm;
    going for at least 27cm!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    lazyhanger do your current size is 10 inches? What was the approach to get there?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The whole topic about healing and gaining

    Quote Originally Posted by well hung View Post
    lazyhanger do your current size is 10 inches? What was the approach to get there?
    Amazing, this is a good bump. I guess SRT has proven that healing is just as important as gaining.

    I hope Lazy gets back to you, it has been 7 years
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Similar Threads

  1. Healing and Gaining, the fast way to massive gains in Penis Size
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-13, 03:22 PM
  2. Why is my post and the whole thread about the Bib issue in the hanger forum deleted?
    By dex in forum Hanging Around: Penis Enlargement Hanging
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-21-06, 01:21 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-06, 03:28 PM
  4. A litte story about stuff and gaining
    By AcesHigh in forum Routines and Progress in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-03-05, 12:43 AM
  5. A litte story about stuff and gaining
    By AcesHigh in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-05, 10:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •