Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 187
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    239
    Age
    36
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dario
    Truly great news (though I've always been a believer in ROP ) I need to get my test levels checked...
    i need to have this done as well.i have a feeling im on the low level side for various reasons....

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poonologist
    i need to have this done as well.i have a feeling im on the low level side for various reasons....

    Do you have a ring?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moose Knuckle, Virgina
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbutnottoo
    I saw a test kit somewhere online for like $29.95. I have thought of testing but Im confident mine is high enough not to worry, plus I'm a tightwad.
    Do you still have the link, by any chance? I've never had a test. test (I sound like a roadie) and am just curious what my level is.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    I would love to get this done again! Were do I get it?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    239
    Age
    36
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supra
    Do you have a ring?
    yeah,i wear as much as possible.
    i at times have to leave it off for a while though as for some reason it has irritated my skin.
    that part bewilders me,not sure why the right side became irritated and not left.
    i had to heal and now im back to wearing again.
    Thanks Grotime thanked for this post

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poonologist
    yeah,i wear as much as possible.
    i at times have to leave it off for a while though as for some reason it has irritated my skin.
    that part bewilders me,not sure why the right side became irritated and not left.
    i had to heal and now im back to wearing again.
    When that happens switch sides

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    239
    Age
    36
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Talking Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supra
    When that happens switch sides
    it is the zinc side that does this.really i should say done this as it happened once and just took a while to fully heal as i didnt switch sides and tried to keep wearing the ring.

    switching sides is what ill be doin now.dont know why i just didnt do that to start with

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moose Knuckle, Virgina
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poonologist
    yeah,i wear as much as possible.
    i at times have to leave it off for a while though as for some reason it has irritated my skin.
    that part bewilders me,not sure why the right side became irritated and not left.
    i had to heal and now im back to wearing again.
    Similar thing happened to me when I first started wearing the ring. I believe it was in the area where my ligs are tightest. I just bore through it over a few weeks, and stretched alot in the opposing direction. There's still an ache there if I'm hard for a while, but nothing like what it was.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Also you can turn it on its side

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!


  11. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    I am going to wear the ROP just on my balls. Dont know why I didnt do that to begin with

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moose Knuckle, Virgina
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supra
    I would love to get this done again! Were do I get it?
    Just found these over at Yahoo Shopping. They're more expensive than the one big talked about, though.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Thanks a lot man!

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    239
    Age
    36
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wants9
    Similar thing happened to me when I first started wearing the ring. I believe it was in the area where my ligs are tightest. I just bore through it over a few weeks, and stretched alot in the opposing direction. There's still an ache there if I'm hard for a while, but nothing like what it was.
    so yours was on the shaft then im assuming?
    mine was on my right ball.there was just a red line where the ring had been against my skin and it was a little bit painful as well.i guess it was a rash,or maybe a burn even?
    i even got a small cut in the skin where i guess it was irritated and opened.very small though and cleared up rapidly as i used savve and everything

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moose Knuckle, Virgina
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poonologist
    so yours was on the shaft then im assuming?
    mine was on my right ball.there was just a red line where the ring had been against my skin and it was a little bit painful as well.i guess it was a rash,or maybe a burn even?
    i even got a small cut in the skin where i guess it was irritated and opened.very small though and cleared up rapidly as i used savve and everything
    The pain was kind of half on my shaft, half on my abdomen on the right-top side. I only seem to get redness after I'm hard for a while and there's an indentation in my skin where the latex ends and the exposed metal rod begins. I did have a little sore appear on the top of my shaft where the latex touches, but I think that was due to me readjusting the ring alot while trying to alleviate the ache. I just put a little neosporin on it and it was fine in under 24hrs.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    239
    Age
    36
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    yeah,that neosporin is some good shit :D

    i was curious about something.i was wearing the ring and started to use moisturizer cause of better voltage or whatever.think i read it somewhere around here.
    well it was right after i did this while wearing the ring that the rash came on.
    wonder if that was a coincidence?since then i havent moisturized like that

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moose Knuckle, Virgina
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by poonologist
    yeah,that neosporin is some good shit :D

    i was curious about something.i was wearing the ring and started to use moisturizer cause of better voltage or whatever.think i read it somewhere around here.
    well it was right after i did this while wearing the ring that the rash came on.
    wonder if that was a coincidence?since then i havent moisturized like that
    What moisturizer was it? I don't think it applies to you, but some people have an allergic reaction to latex, which can cause a rash or more serious problems.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    239
    Age
    36
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    yeah,i dont think its the latex as you mentioned as well.latex in the past hasnt caused any problems for me.

    as far as the moisturizer goes,it was a vitamin e moisturizer.
    ummm,fruit of the earth is the brand i think.
    it seemed to cause my rop to look slightly "dirty" as well,which i didnt like and promptly had to clean :D

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Age
    39
    Posts
    788
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Does your guys' ROP ever come undone? Mine comes off a few times a day it seems. It doesn't slip off, but rather, the tubing comes off the zinc/copper rods on one side and it falls off. Wondering how to prevent this...maybe I just need to get some smaller tubing or replace it since it's a few months old?

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moose Knuckle, Virgina
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Ring of Power REALLY INCREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dario
    Does your guys' ROP ever come undone? Mine comes off a few times a day it seems. It doesn't slip off, but rather, the tubing comes off the zinc/copper rods on one side and it falls off. Wondering how to prevent this...maybe I just need to get some smaller tubing or replace it since it's a few months old?
    I think it was the ROP: Wanted Alive thread where I went into a little detail, but the short of it was that I use superglue.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Ring of Power
    By Super in forum Alternative & Experimental Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 10-21-17, 04:51 AM
  2. The Ring of Power, Now For sale!!
    By Super in forum Penis Enlargement Products and Reviews
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: 08-17-17, 03:56 PM
  3. Ring of power? really want one
    By jbrane in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-14, 04:27 PM
  4. ring of power - is it really?
    By wondering if... in forum Alternative & Experimental Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-16-04, 05:18 PM
  5. The Ring Of Power, Now For Sale!!
    By stillwantmore in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-28-03, 07:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •