Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

one full day has gone by since I did this. I got hard, surprisingly it wasnt painful. I jerked off, carefully lol.

I also just about got raped by a long time friend yesterday, she's 5 feet tall, thick, and I bit her neck from behind as I was talking crap on twilight. That must have set her off because when I fell asleep on her couch, I woke up to her sitting on my lap wearing some low rise jeans and a low cut shirt, sucking on my neck.

needless to say we had fun but it was awkward telling her my cock is out of commission for the next few weeks.

moral of the story- dont try to get laid, and practice teasing and stalling girls while your cock is healing. and then once its healed, line them up and destroy them with your newfound power!

Post Thanks / Like

end of day 2 coming up in a few hours. not much to report. Scared me earlier today, some of the extra line i left got snagged and I gave it a bit of a tug by mistake. Sharp pain, nothing crazy though. gotta be careful when Im washing down there haha.

mentally, this is a little taxing, it is always on your mind. But a few days is a small price to pay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little wing View Post
    end of day 2 coming up in a few hours. not much to report. Scared me earlier today, some of the extra line i left got snagged and I gave it a bit of a tug by mistake. Sharp pain, nothing crazy though. gotta be careful when Im washing down there haha.

mentally, this is a little taxing, it is always on your mind. But a few days is a small price to pay.
    Just be extra careful, double clean an extremely obsessive about your project.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

yea I've been using lots of bacitricin and cleaning it 3x a day. So far so good. Should be through in the next 2 days or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

yea I've been using lots of bacitricin and cleaning it 3x a day. So far so good. Should be through in the next 2 days or so.
    Excellent!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

DLD is there any way I can stretch my Frenulum? I would like to try to negotiate a way to get that area to stretch through micro tears brought on by intense stretching techniques.

These procedures look like a lot of sterilization would be needed, so is there any other way of trying to lengthen the frenulum?

How did you rip yours?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwill84 View Post
    DLD is there any way I can stretch my Frenulum? I would like to try to negotiate a way to get that area to stretch through micro tears brought on by intense stretching techniques.

These procedures look like a lot of sterilization would be needed, so is there any other way of trying to lengthen the frenulum?

How did you rip yours?

The frenulum will stretch as easy as the skin stretches. I cut mine when I was measuring, the ruler slipped an ripped off the frenulum.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Little wing!

I'm so pleased to come back to this thread after a while and see that it has grown, and on top of that you're actually tying the frenulum! Brilliant work in my opinion. I've had some trouble getting hold of suture needles from local chemists/pharmacists here in the UK but I suppose a sewing needle would do just fine. I've been reading through those links over and over and i'm really wanting to get mine tied now. I just need to get the tools together (and privacy) to perform the surgery. I have the anaesthetic and antiseptic creams - tested both of them and they work great. Once the frenulum has healed into itself into the shaft, I can work on stretching the phimotic ring and surrounding tissue with greater ease and effectiveness.

I have questions for after tying the frenulum. Do you keep the foreskin forward covering the glans while tied? or do you ever pull it back to urinate? I imagine it might sting a bit pulling it back, but that won't stop me achieving this!

Post Thanks / Like

Would you guys be willing to look at some pictures i've taken of my phimotic ring? I'm not sure what I should do next. Stretching doesn't seem to have helped much...infact it might have made it worse over time. I've made a wall of images if anyone could take a look?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Awww man! After hearing you guys and the other fellas on the Voy forum I basically got psyched. This is actually something anybody with steady hands and a good eye can do, I just did mine like 5 minutes ago; scary as hell but easy as pie.

Eat your hearts out, you 8-years-of-higher education-Ph.D-toting-charging-me-up-the-ass-for-kissing-my-boo-boos General Practicioners/Urologists!

My List of ingredients:
    Isopropyl Alcohol (Walgreens)
    Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (Walgreens)
    Original Strength Triple Antibiotic (Walgreens) ---check to make sure it has bacitracin in it
    Cotton balls (Walgreens)
    Magic cord (Michael's arts and crafts store)
    LED Flashlight (Spencer's/ Toy Store, Already Had)
    Kit of 5 sewing needles (Already had)
    Fishing line (Already had)
    Tweezers (Already had)
    Towel (Already had)
    Lighter for sterilizing (Already had)

Total cost≈$15

I gathered up and sterilized everything that was going near the sight to be pierced: tweezers, needles, the cord, hands (duh), etc. I washed, heated, washed again, and covered my tools in isopropyl alcohol using a soaked cotton ball. Laid them all out on the towel and it was go time.

I used fishing line but I also had magic cord for bead necklaces. I decided to opt for the fishing line for two reasons A) it was specifically labeled monofilament nylon and B) it was about 2x thinner than the bead cord I had. You can get bead cord at varying sizes, its just the one I had I initially bought for fixing my glasses. I heard or read somewhere surgeons use some kind of monofilament nylon but whatever, we've got people doing it with floss.

ALSO, NOOB MISTAKE: don't tie a knot for your suturing cord at the top of your needle! I did and it wouldn't go through the hole I poked. Just make sure you got plenty of length on each side and pull the cord through. Give the cord a little disinfecting lube too.

I think it is easier to start in a flaccid state: pull back the forskin as far back as you can to reveal the severity of the frenulum breve. Try to form the "streched triangle" shape and locate the highest point of the frenulum breve, which would basically be closest to the middle of the two bulbous parts of the glans penis on the underside. You'll know it when you see it. The higher you poke through on the frenulum, the more slack you'll get. Just be careful you don't stab your glans penis on the other side of the membrance when you go through. Go ahead and fiddle with your banjo-string and inspect it. It might calm you down if understand how insensitive the membrane actually is. (I'm talking about me lol). Check for veins.

If you have an LED FleshLight, I recommend using it. I was a bit worried about puncturing a vein but a FleshLight really helps put your mind at ease. If you shine the light from under the frenulum after you've rolled your foreskin back and pulled the membrane taut, you'll be able to see any big vein immediately. I was actually quite amazed at how thin the frenulum skin was. It was like some fleshy, alien spider window.

The blood vessels are mostly of the small red capillary types which are superficial bleeders. Did I mention I didn't even bleed? You can see some blood permeating the inside the membrane as you puncture but its really nothing at all. In fact I barely felt any pain going through with the sewing needle. If you find it difficult to pierce through, try rolling the needle in your fingers while pushing into yout taut frenulum. The worst part was when it just poked through the skin that kind of scared me but I was cool.

Oh, lubricate the needle with some of your bacitrin disinfectant or petrol jelly before your pierce. I pierced though without any lubricating material and the needle was basically pulling on the skin which was rather uncomfortable. It'll hopefully add to the disinfecting process too. After I pulled through, I went ahead made a really tight square knot on the membrane. This is actually the part I'm not sure of. I don't know exactly how 'tight' really tight is for tying the frenulum. I just made sure it really pinched using the tweezers to pull the cord.(my fingers were greasy from the disinfectants). I made a couple more square knots and left a decent amount of cord just in case I needed to go back and retighten. Hopefully that wont be necessary.

So its day 1. Gotta keep soaking and adding bacitracin. Man I can't WAIT to see what this baby's gonna look like in a week! I've had this shit for the 20 years of my virgin life thinking it was normal! Bought condoms, lube and brazilian wax and then I'm hitting up the ladies!! Hooo Boy (b^O^)b

Good Luck and Godspeed guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalPenis View Post
    Awww man! After hearing you guys and the other fellas on the Voy forum I basically got psyched. This is actually something anybody with steady hands and a good eye can do, I just did mine like 5 minutes ago; scary as hell but easy as pie.

Eat your hearts out, you 8-years-of-higher education-Ph.D-toting-charging-me-up-the-ass-for-kissing-my-boo-boos General Practicioners/Urologists!

My List of ingredients:
    Isopropyl Alcohol (Walgreens)
    Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (Walgreens)
    Original Strength Triple Antibiotic (Walgreens) ---check to make sure it has bacitracin in it
    Cotton balls (Walgreens)
    Magic cord (Michael's arts and crafts store)
    LED Flashlight (Spencer's/ Toy Store, Already Had)
    Kit of 5 sewing needles (Already had)
    Fishing line (Already had)
    Tweezers (Already had)
    Towel (Already had)
    Lighter for sterilizing (Already had)

Total cost≈$15

I gathered up and sterilized everything that was going near the sight to be pierced: tweezers, needles, the cord, hands (duh), etc. I washed, heated, washed again, and covered my tools in isopropyl alcohol using a soaked cotton ball. Laid them all out on the towel and it was go time.

I used fishing line but I also had magic cord for bead necklaces. I decided to opt for the fishing line for two reasons A) it was specifically labeled monofilament nylon and B) it was about 2x thinner than the bead cord I had. You can get bead cord at varying sizes, its just the one I had I initially bought for fixing my glasses. I heard or read somewhere surgeons use some kind of monofilament nylon but whatever, we've got people doing it with floss.

ALSO, NOOB MISTAKE: don't tie a knot for your suturing cord at the top of your needle! I did and it wouldn't go through the hole I poked. Just make sure you got plenty of length on each side and pull the cord through. Give the cord a little disinfecting lube too.

I think it is easier to start in a flaccid state: pull back the forskin as far back as you can to reveal the severity of the frenulum breve. Try to form the "streched triangle" shape and locate the highest point of the frenulum breve, which would basically be closest to the middle of the two bulbous parts of the glans penis on the underside. You'll know it when you see it. The higher you poke through on the frenulum, the more slack you'll get. Just be careful you don't stab your glans penis on the other side of the membrance when you go through. Go ahead and fiddle with your banjo-string and inspect it. It might calm you down if understand how insensitive the membrane actually is. (I'm talking about me lol). Check for veins.

If you have an LED FleshLight, I recommend using it. I was a bit worried about puncturing a vein but a FleshLight really helps put your mind at ease. If you shine the light from under the frenulum after you've rolled your foreskin back and pulled the membrane taut, you'll be able to see any big vein immediately. I was actually quite amazed at how thin the frenulum skin was. It was like some fleshy, alien spider window.

The blood vessels are mostly of the small red capillary types which are superficial bleeders. Did I mention I didn't even bleed? You can see some blood permeating the inside the membrane as you puncture but its really nothing at all. In fact I barely felt any pain going through with the sewing needle. If you find it difficult to pierce through, try rolling the needle in your fingers while pushing into yout taut frenulum. The worst part was when it just poked through the skin that kind of scared me but I was cool.

Oh, lubricate the needle with some of your bacitrin disinfectant or petrol jelly before your pierce. I pierced though without any lubricating material and the needle was basically pulling on the skin which was rather uncomfortable. It'll hopefully add to the disinfecting process too. After I pulled through, I went ahead made a really tight square knot on the membrane. This is actually the part I'm not sure of. I don't know exactly how 'tight' really tight is for tying the frenulum. I just made sure it really pinched using the tweezers to pull the cord.(my fingers were greasy from the disinfectants). I made a couple more square knots and left a decent amount of cord just in case I needed to go back and retighten. Hopefully that wont be necessary.

So its day 1. Gotta keep soaking and adding bacitracin. Man I can't WAIT to see what this baby's gonna look like in a week! I've had this shit for the 20 years of my virgin life thinking it was normal! Bought condoms, lube and brazilian wax and then I'm hitting up the ladies!! Hooo Boy (b^O^)b

Good Luck and Godspeed guys.
    Hi TacticalPenis! This is great news and was helpful reading through your post. I'll be doing mine very soon and will try to do before and after pics or a video of everything.

My only question is, in your experience so far, would some normal sewing thread do the trick instead of a nylon type?

I've been trying to get hold of some 0.5mm elastic nylon beading thread but all i've found here is elastic sewing thread. It's a mix of cotton and elastic I guess. I suppose it would work fine?

Hope everything is going well with you!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by PhallusOfOsiris View Post
    Hi TacticalPenis! This is great news and was helpful reading through your post. I'll be doing mine very soon and will try to do before and after pics or a video of everything.

My only question is, in your experience so far, would some normal sewing thread do the trick instead of a nylon type?

I've been trying to get hold of some 0.5mm elastic nylon beading thread but all i've found here is elastic sewing thread. It's a mix of cotton and elastic I guess. I suppose it would work fine?

Hope everything is going well with you!
    Hey nice to hear from you.

From my experience, I think as long as you avoid pinching or sawing on the cord it should be alright. Try and cover it in some of your creams or jellies so the cotton in the cord doesn't pick up any dirt or fray. I tend to really wanted to tighten and fumble with my cord so I'm glad I chose the fishing line since it can withstand high amounts of tension. Probably isn't necessary just glad I had the option.

Its actually day 3 here. Interestingly enough, I don't really feel the presence of the stitch. The first night I felt a sharp pinching, just barely there. Now, I can't even feel if the cord is there unless I pull it or something. I'm wondering if its the nerves dying (no duh, Tacticalpenis).

I was thinking "oh no, what if the skin is healing around the stitch?!" Well I checked and it looks like the cord is doing its job, there is a definite "cutting and squeezing" on the frenulum from what I can tell for the 3rd day. I actually untied the stitch to check and then I retied. Everything is going swell.

I'm not soaking 3-4 times a day for 15 minutes because that is annoying. I'm soaking the area in warm water for about 12 mins when I wake up and before I go to bed. Its pleasantly refreshing- I will say that . I'm very clean down there LOL. I do feel more pliable.

I was actually planning on doing some in depth photos and stuff but by the time I had it done I was like "wow, it really is that simple". It would have been really difficult to photograph anyway. No where near as scary as the photos on http://www.picazen.com/FRENULUM/fren_pics.htm

Yes, good luck on yours PhallusofOsiris. I'll be keeping a running log. TP out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalPenis View Post
    Hey nice to hear from you.

From my experience, I think as long as you avoid pinching or sawing on the cord it should be alright. Try and cover it in some of your creams or jellies so the cotton in the cord doesn't pick up any dirt or fray. I tend to really wanted to tighten and fumble with my cord so I'm glad I chose the fishing line since it can withstand high amounts of tension. Probably isn't necessary just glad I had the option.

Its actually day 3 here. Interestingly enough, I don't really feel the presence of the stitch. The first night I felt a sharp pinching, just barely there. Now, I can't even feel if the cord is there unless I pull it or something. I'm wondering if its the nerves dying (no duh, Tacticalpenis).

I was thinking "oh no, what if the skin is healing around the stitch?!" Well I checked and it looks like the cord is doing its job, there is a definite "cutting and squeezing" on the frenulum from what I can tell for the 3rd day. I actually untied the stitch to check and then I retied. Everything is going swell.

I'm not soaking 3-4 times a day for 15 minutes because that is annoying. I'm soaking the area in warm water for about 12 mins when I wake up and before I go to bed. Its pleasantly refreshing- I will say that . I'm very clean down there LOL. I do feel more pliable.

I was actually planning on doing some in depth photos and stuff but by the time I had it done I was like "wow, it really is that simple". It would have been really difficult to photograph anyway. No where near as scary as the photos on http://www.picazen.com/FRENULUM/fren_pics.htm

Yes, good luck on yours PhallusofOsiris. I'll be keeping a running log. TP out.
    Thanks for the reply! It's very reassuring. I'll probably go for the elastic cotton thread stuff then unless I can find a nylon thread. If all goes well I'll start mine this week, hopefully without any hassle.

When I do it I'll aim to cut it more off the foreskin so that the majority of the frenulum will be on the head allowing it to heal into itself...if that fails then I can do a series of mini-ties on the excess should there be any left over.

Will post back soon. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I am going to be frank: it is day 6 and I just cut through my frenulum.

Long story short, My stitch was loosened because the frenulum was being squished but I had an awkward square not that made re-tying some funny business.

To be honest I was getting tired of waiting too. Results were coming along fine though, the frenulum was largely impoverished of blood supply. I went to Home Depot, got a hobby knife, sterilized it and cut through "the path" formed by the stitch. I regret that my attempt is no longer standard and I nullified my chances at vouching for the tying method in its totality.

However.
    I will say I have a 2cm/ 1 inch gap from where my frenulum was initially joined to its completely severed state as of right now. I'd like to reference Wang Chung's image post.

It is magnificent. It hurt. But I am completely frenulum-less. I iced the frenulum only for about 3 minutes so that's probably why it hurt. I was taking gingerly cautious -slices- too so that probably had something to do with the pain as well!! . Anyway I completely covered the area in bacitracin and vaseline. It doesn't hurt anymore and I'm counting the seconds to the big day.

Now I realized something in all this something unique to my anatomy. I don't have a generous amount of foreskin on the bottom side of my glands penis so it doesn't have the crazy amount of slack I was expecting. However, I did achieve an erection and I can say that now my Frenulum Breve is gone, the tightness and pulling of the foreskin back over the glans penis is no longer a problem. However I have one thing I will be keeping an eye and that is scar tissue. I am praying that I don't form an uncooperate amount of scar tissue as a result of this cutting. I am going to jelly up as much as possible and keep my NuNu one happy camper and hopefully this will be the happy ending I am looking for in a couple weeks.

Alright so thats all I have to report for now. TP out.

Post Thanks / Like

It's good to hear back from you TP!

It's perfectly understandable that a blade was brought into it in the end. I imagine the tying made the final cut a lot less troublesome though.

Is it too early to report on the change of sensitivity of the new frenulum if any?

After checking I think i'm the same with not having as much foreskin slack on the underneath but I reckon, in time and after all this is done, some stretching exercises should encourage the skin to stretch for better amounts of slackness.

Keep us posted on the healing!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the tying certainly made the cutting process easier. I guess I get to have the best of both worlds? (lol)

By change of sensitivity on the new frenulum, I'm not actually sure what you mean. Its not there! As far as the incision site, it is healing and somewhat tender. There is no new frenulum as of the moment.

And I definitely agree with the frenulum out of the way, stretching the foreskin will be very plausible. The healing is coming along nicely. Its not painful and there are no signs of infection. I clean the area with some alcohol and bacitracin daily. I will keep up to date.

BTW, there is something I think I should say now rather than later. When you decide to tie your frenulum, really pull back the foreskin so it bows the head of the penis down. It should stretch the frenulum so much so that you can really identify the closest place to pierce by the glans penis for maximum slackening. You should do this in a flaccid state just FYI. From my experience, I could've probably tied the stitch closer if I had really pulled back the foreskin and collected more of the frenulum in a single stitch. If you don't you might end up going back to do another stitch again, but then again the amount of slack or stitches is entirely up to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so I’ve finally tied mine. This is the 2nd day and there are no problems, so far so good. Getting an erection is no trouble at all - no pain or discomfort - infact I welcome erections as I believe it will accelerate the cutting process with the more tension.

In preparation for this I practiced keeping the foreskin retracted for 2-3 days leading up to tying the frenulum whilst keeping everything moisturized and disinfected with anti-septic healing cream. This helped a lot to slacken the frenulum in my case. On the night of the tying I had a hot bath to soften and clean everything and cleansed the area. I then applied the EMLA anaesthetic cream which was VERY effective I couldn't feel a thing.

Everything was done and ready for me to thread the needle through. This took me approximately an hour to finally do as I didn't have 3 hands and it was rather awkward to keep the head tilted forward/downward and the foreskin held down to prevent it from bunching up. I was of course slightly nervous and wanted to take the time to make sure I did it correctly and keep the entry and exit points of the needle equal.

Anyway, after a lot of cautioning I began threading the needle through and to my surprise the skin was quite tough! It took more force than I expected for it to puncture through. As soon as it came through I began tying the knot. I used a surgeon's knot twice (it's like a regular knot except you do a third throw). I pulled as tightly as I could (and dared) to begin the cutting process. I thought at the time if I tied it tighter it may have sliced straight through like cheese wire. For the thread I used an elastic cotton/polyester sewing thread which is surprisingly resilient. I will need to wait for results to see how effective it is.

Originally I wanted to go as deep as possible with the tying but I ended up going only half as deep (approx. 0.5cm) for my first tying. Instead of going as close to the head/shaft as possible (approx. 1.5cm) I settled for roughly half the depth. I will be doing another tying, going deeper if necessary, after I have the results from this one. I'm looking forward to it already!

I'm doing my best to bathe it in hot water 3 times daily but privacy and my schedule don't always allow for this. I give it a good long soak every night though in a hot bath. I apply fresh anti-septic disinfecting cream 2-3 times daily.

My only concerns at the moment is if the thread is actually doing its job. It's elastic and tied tightly and so it should reduce in size to keep the tension as it cuts through...we shall see. This is day 2
    Last edited by PhallusOfOsiris; 02-26-12 at 09:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm glad to finally hear you started! This is good. My "session" was a bit nerve wracking too, but now we have bragging rights!

Try not to worry to much about the tie. If you pulled it as tight as it could go, it's cutting off circulation. Just a matter of time and diligence.

As long as you can give the skin a little bit of stretching and soaking once a day, I think you'll be alright. Looking back on my experience, you just really need to keep the area active, supple and clean. Applying Vaseline and stretching can help a bit too if you cannot soak. Your regular bathing should do the trick.

----

I know I haven't been updating my healing status but in case your wondering everything is doing well. My healing is actually taking a bit longer than expected. The area where I cut the frenulum deepest is still healing. To give you a perspective, it is day 19 from the day I started my frenulum stitch BUT, to be fair, I performed the surgical cutting on day 7 (I know I said day 6 but it was a typo). That's about 12 days of healing for my particular frenular cut. A couple guys said it took about a couple weeks on average so I'm doing about right. There is about a 1-2mm left of skin to heal.

So with random boners and stretching in-between, there was more pulling on the incision site and more healing required. I also got distracted and I wasn't jellying up like I was before during the first 6 days. It won't be long though.

God speed, PhallusofOsiris!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Frenulum Tying!

Okay time for a report!

It is Day 9

Just over a week ago, on Friday 24th Feb, I had put my first stitch in. Since then I've bathed in hot water every night as best I could and applied fresh cream afterwards. Every time I went to the bathroom I retracted the foreskin and kept the area clean throughout urination. When done I applied new cream on and went about by day. On a couple days I would practice leaving it retracted for most of the day to help keep the tension on the frenulum, encouraging the stitch to cut through more.

Last Tuesday evening I was inspecting the stitch and felt that it wasn't tight enough to cut through the last couple millimetres. So I decided to replace the thread with a fresh one. I rubbed my EMLA anaesthetic cream into the area and removed the thread. As I tilted the head forward/downward blood began to return to the area and so it bled a little bit but nothing bad. I quickly dabbed some tissue, squeezing the frenulum to apply pressure to the thread's hole and that allowed me enough time to thread the new stitch through before it started to bleed again. Like I say though, the bleeding wasn't anything bad or serious, just a few drops that filled the crevices. With the new stitch threaded through, I stretched the elastic thread to its absolute maximum before tying the knot. I made the knot tighter than last time and felt a gentle gripping feeling this time as the thread dug in and gripped more securely around the frenulum band. When I was finished I rubbed some anti-septic healing cream into the area again and went to bed.

Two days later (on Thursday night) I was using the bathroom, retracted the foreskin as usual and felt a very slight and sharp pricking feeling. I looked down and saw that the new stitch had finally cut through the frenulum. I carefully finished what I was doing, dabbed and cleaned the area and removed the stitch like I did with the original one. Since then I have kept the area clean and as soft as I can with nightly baths.

From what I can see so far there isn't any scarring apart from a knobbly bit of the frenulum that remain on the tip of the penis head and a smaller knobbly bit of skin on the lower shaft/foreskin skin. The bit on the tip of the head has pretty much always been white due to the tightness when the foreskin was retracted in the past...i'm not sure how to remove it. Perhaps very small cuts or stitches? Maybe a new, clean nail file would do the trick to file it down to size? Hmm.

Anyway what I'm doing is giving everything a good week for healing (or longer if needed). I've noticed when I have the foreskin retracted it feel fine - no pain or tension (apart from the phimatic ring on the foreskin of course). But if I gently twist the shaft and foreskin there is a sharp pain. I'm guessing it hasn't full healed. As you can imagine, the area where the thread sliced through is sensitive and not in a good way! It will be a while before it heals enough for proper use I think. My only concern there is that there will be a pain feeling rather than a pleasure feeling from now on but i'm worrying about nothing I think. It needs to heal!

If the healing is finished by next Friday (8th) I'll be thinking about starting my 2nd frenulum tie slightly deeper for added slackness. So far it is still tight when the foreskin goes behind the head but at least I don't have to worry about my frenulum being too tight and snapping! That was my first objective - to eliminate the problem of my tight frenulum. Objective complete!

More updates coming soon as I monitor the healing and decide what to do next!

Any advice and questions are most welcome!

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

That's great news. I'm glad your first tie was successful. The whiteness is probably just the way your skin is. My left over frenulum skin has basically healed into my skin, there is a small, small flap but its nothing.

I'm pretty sure it will hurt if you twist the foreskin before its ready for any stretching action . Don't worry too much, just let it heal it it will feel a lot better. Mine felt " a pleasant freedom" straight after the cut because of the depth of the incision but since you want additional slack, it may or may not be as noticeable given your first stitch may have not been as deep (Just my speculation between my procedure and yours).

Keep applying gel. Help soften the new tissue and retract your skin often to instill some flexibility.

Keep us posted on the healing. Congrats, PhallusOfOsiris.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast