Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Good news!

My healing process has completed and the results are great. There's no pain at all now and the only thing to mention is that the tiny bit of excess skin on the tip of the head is slightly sensitive but it's getting better each day. From what I can tell so far there is no scarring apart from a hairline mark slightly whiter colour than the rest of the glans, but it's hardly noticeable and i'm sure in time it will fade and blend into the glans more. I'm using cocoa butter cream to reduce any potential scarring. So far so good!

One thing I will say is that I expected the frenulum area to be more sensitive on the glans but It seems the way I tied it caused most of the frenulum to heal into the foreskin rather than the glans...but it's no problem i'm just happy I can retract comfortably with ease again like I used to be able to before the phimotic ring took a turn for the worse.

Tonight I will be doing my 2nd frenulum tie. It's pretty much in the same location except deeper although I will probably go about 1-2mm lower down the shaft to get the most slackness by distributing the knot point further down. There isn't really much more to say apart from this 2nd frenulum tie should cut through much quicker than the first as there's about 2mm depth of skin to cut through. It sounds like such a little thing and could be done with a razor but i'll stick to the tying process. It's given great results thus far! I expect the 2nd tie to cut through within 2-3 days and the healing should be faster too.

Just a comment about my current slackness: Now that the frenulum is out of the way I have no trouble retracting. It's just the phimotic ring still grips and digs into underneath the glans so the top end of the shaft doesn't really have any slackness because there's a sort've choke point. It's like having an elastic band preventing the skin from running along the shaft...

Alright that's my report for now! Next report will be when it's cut through

How is yours looking now, TacticalPenis? Hope all is well!

Post Thanks / Like

*Opens pants*

Mine's looking very natural, very healthy. Normal colors on the skin even. Thanks for asking, Phallus.

lol cocoa butter. Good stuff though. Your going to make another stitch farther down the frenulum? Let me know how that works out for you. I cut in the same spot as my tie. Best of luck on that and a speedy recover.

I'm really glad your having a "pleasant", if not, -pleasing- experience with this. It really isn't that painful.

No bad experiences thus far, PhallusofOsiris? I haven't had any. Its actually been a bit adventurous if you could call something so medieval!

Post Thanks / Like

That's fantastic news, TP! It's good to know everything is going well...for both of us! I would say so far it is definitely pleasing especially not having to worry about something snapping...

Okay so I thought I'd do a quick update on my 2nd tying. It's now been 1 week since my 2nd tie and it hasn't cut through which surprised me. Again, I will have to remove the knot and put a fresh one in which should hopefully cut through the last bit as was the procedure on the 1st stitch. I think it has to cut through a bit more skin this time as it is further down where the skin widens to the shaft. Oh well no problem!

I've a feeling that the elastic cotton/polyester sewing thread I used probably isn't the best thing and a nylon thread might cut through faster. At least it is doing the job even if it does take a few days longer for results!

Tonight I'm putting in a new stitch to hopefully get this 2nd tying complete!

Okay I'll be back when I have results!

Godspeed

(and yes this is adventurous! lol. Almost fun! It's like slowly sculpting your masterpiece )

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Just thought I would let you know that I tied my frenulum yesterday.
    Used a thick form of 3 stranded cotton thread becasue I wasn't sure I would be able to get a tight enough knot in nylon.
    To get the needle through, it was much easier to hold two fingers on the exit side and aim in between them, and go slowly.
    The needle head and thread were more tricky - should have used lube, but didn't want slippery hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant Jan, Good technique too. I wish thought of aiming between the fingers when I was doing it.

Well Its a good thing you guys are trying different types of thread to perform your ties. We can really find out what's viable or not. I know this isn't rocket science but at least we can see what we can get away with.

Good luck. Keep us posted with your results

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Frenulum Tying!

Thanks TP,

I'll probably have to do a second one, so I am more than prepared to experiment.
    I'm also prepared to split the last one into a two tie process.

Some extra comments:
    I used a double surgeon's knot, in the hope that the upper part of the knot will tighten the loop around the frenulum even more.
    I used a 0.9mm need (No.4, embroidery, I think) - what was good, is it has slots cut into the back, so the yarn lies in these slots as it pulls through.
    No bleeding at all, and only slight pain - probably about the same as popping a pimple. Currently I don't even know its there, unless I move the knot with a finger.
    The tie shortened the frenulum, pulling back the foreskin, and exposing the tip of the glans, which has become slightly red and slightly puffy from rubbing against my underclothes.

I did consider doing two ties, to try and remove a triangle of skin, but the pictures on http://www.picazen.com/FRENULUM/fren_pics.htm convinced me that this was not necessary.

I have some photos taken over the last two days (unfortunately none during the tying). What is the best way to put them on the web ?

I also found a picture on the web of sensitivity of the penis. (http://www.nocirc.org/touch-test/bju_6685.pdf Figure 3).
    I was worried before I started that I might reduce the sensitivity, but I'll just see how it goes - no one else seemed to report any problems in this area.

I must say, its great to be able to chat with people who are currently in the same situation ! - Thanks.
    Last edited by JanBarrel; 03-17-12 at 09:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a better graph than the one in the paper.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fi...t-Penis-02.gif
    I was worried about numbers 13 to 16.
    Last edited by JanBarrel; 03-17-12 at 09:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing those details, Jan. Did you have any trouble finding veins?

From my experience, the sensitivity will get slightly better. I had the foreskin and frenulum pulling tightly around those areas so there was a rather uncomfortable stretching pain. Once the frenulum was gone, stimulation as a whole felt much better because there wasn't any tightening around the head or shaft. As far as desensitizing around the specific frenular area goes, I didn't notice any. I looked at the graph, yea I seriously think you'll be fine. It is a sensitive area but the frenulum itself is not very sensitive and as long as you stay on that piece of skin, I see no dissatisfaction occuring.

I know that right after I did mine because of all the probing and prodding, the area gets over stimulated and has to recuperate before feeling at its max sensitivity again. Make sure you give it some time to heal and don't go at it too soon or you'll risk building extra scar tissue which may decrease sensitivity.

As far as photos goes, I don't know exactly where you might be able to post 'em. That's a great that you captured your procedure, my hat's off.

Post Thanks / Like

I might have to try this technique out, originally i had puled my foreskin down so hard that it tore and created a 1/2 inch scar as if i had done this tying technique. There is another part that i would definately like to eliminate closer to the glans.
    This must work, it has to work, I'll make it work...

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear that the sensitivity will not be affected - that graph was about the only thing holding me back for about a month.
    No problems with finding the vein at all, even without a FleshLight. Got some excellent very closeup photos today which show the vein very clearly.

Just gone onto day 4, and the knot is still very tight.
    I think the extra thickness of the string made the knot bigger, and that is also inflaming the area very slightly.

I must say, I feel as if I'm in some time warp - time passes soooo slowly with the stitch in, but I'm bent on leaving it as long as possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone use flickr ?
    One way to share photos would be to start a flickr group - any opinions ?
    It might also be handy for people who want to tie, to post a photo there first and get opinions of people who have already tied.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 4: Some definite progress today - the frenulum actually looks like it has reduced in size in the region of the thread.
    If I pull the frenulum away from the glans, I can actually see through a small hole just below the thread.
    The thread is still very tight though - no chance of it rotating yet.
    All the pulling and prodding did cause some micro tears by the looks of things, and I could see some blood (very very little) just oozing out here and there.
    I have been applying E45 and antiseptic cream alternating about every two hours.

The cotton thread makes it more difficult to keep clean, but I also wonder if it doesn't absorb the creams ?
    This might mean that there will be less of a scar line ? will have to wait and see.
    The cotton might also be slightly more comfortable than nylon for the rest of the penis.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanBarrel View Post
    Does anyone use flickr ?
    One way to share photos would be to start a flickr group - any opinions ?
    It might also be handy for people who want to tie, to post a photo there first and get opinions of people who have already tied.
    I can make an account. I'll join afterwards, sure just give us the tags (or labels, title w/e). I just wanted to make sure we could get a site that wouldn't take down our content if we posted it.

I read Flickr's community guidelines and as along as we have the appropriate filters designated, we should be free to share without any problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I have created a private group called Fren_tying - see if you can see it.
    If you cant, create a user with your name on this forum, or send me your flickr name (as a private message on this forum), and I'll invite you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanBarrel View Post
    Ok, I have created a private group called Fren_tying - see if you can see it.
    If you cant, create a user with your name on this forum, or send me your flickr name (as a private message on this forum), and I'll invite you
    Sorry Jan, I can't see the group "fren_tying".

I apparently already have an account (I guess old yahoo accounts work).
    I sent you a pm with my flickr name. Add me, if you please.

We'll see if that gets anywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 5: The hole below the thread is much larger than yesterday, probably about 1.5 mm.
    I can get a thinly rolled piece of toilet paper through the hole without any problems, or pain.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like pretty solid work, Jan. If its that loose you can stick a piece of toilet paper through, I'd say your coming along great. Way faster than I did.

BTW JanBarrel, are you soaking? I know the instructions I adhered to involved soaking like 3 times a day in warm water (I only soaked once a day, excluding showers).

If you are it might explain your good progress and I'd think it'd be helpful to note.

You'll be a new man soon enough!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by All2Real View Post
    I might have to try this technique out, originally i had puled my foreskin down so hard that it tore and created a 1/2 inch scar as if i had done this tying technique. There is another part that i would definately like to eliminate closer to the glans.
    Ouch. Rough Masturbation?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalPenis View Post
    BTW JanBarrel, are you soaking? I know the instructions I adhered to involved soaking like 3 times a day in warm water (I only soaked once a day, excluding showers).
    If you are it might explain your good progress and I'd think it'd be helpful to note.
    No, I'm not soaking, apart from about 2 or 3 minutes in the shower, but I am using E45 cream (contains Lanolin) and an anti-bacterial ointment, which I alternate about every 2-3 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 6: This morning the thread was slightly loose, and I could rotate it relative to the remaining skin.
    Have removed the original thread, cleaned the area and replaced with a new thread.
    Interesting to see the white color of the skin under the original thread - I assume this is dead or dying skin.

I was really tempted to to snip through the remaining skin.

Got some quite good photos of the process...

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast