Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Photos for today uploaded to flickr.

Interesting to see how the skin at the bottom of the whole (i.e. on the shaft) has formed.

Post Thanks / Like

It's great to see others are trying these tying techniques! Welcome!

I'm glad that this thread is helping others and I'll try to get some information together + a guide perhaps (although those links are good enough I think).

Just a quick report from me:

My 2nd tying needed to be removed and have a fresh one tied in to cut through the remaining string of skin, but when I got the thread out there was only 0.5mm of skin to cut through so I decided to take the razor to it. Seriously, it wasn't worth putting a new stitch it to get the last minute bit of skin there. I'm currently healing and trying to keep everything soft and stretchy to discourage any scar tissue.

I'll post more info soon when I get back in!

Good luck all!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report !
    About how long was your second stitch in, and did you use elastic of some form again ?
    Also, was there any bleeding when you cut through the last 0.5 mm ?

Good luck with the healing !

Post Thanks / Like

Wow you've got some impressive photos Jan.

I'm surprised; you cut off alot more excess cord than I did. And from those angles, your frenulum sure -looked- problematic. I mean it looks pretty thick and everything. Now it looks like its well underway.

Have you had any complaints about using a string-like thread? I mean fraying, gunking, or irrtability? My guess from you lack of any, it much answers my questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant news !!

Day 7: This morning it looked like there were only a couple of thin skin bonds still holding on the glans side of the tie.
    I decided this would make for some good photos, so got everything setup, and just as I was about to take the first one, it just separated !
    I think the slight pulling action to setup for the photo did the trick.
    The knot was so tight that it remained stuck to the shaft side - I eventually had to cut it off - didn't want to risk pulling it off.
    Downside of that is I don't have a nice momento where the actual loop is visible.

I'm pretty happy with the result - the center portion looks quite good to me - will have to see how the two "stubs" heal though.
    If anything, I'm afraid that I might have gone too deep - i.e. too close the the shaft ? (Tactical and Phallus what do you think ?)

Looks like I will do a second tie, but I'll give this one a while so we can get used to each other first !

(I will post the photos on flickr in the next 30 min or so)

Post Thanks / Like

I did mine 2 days ago. I used a fishing line and left the line long enough to pull it with my hands every now and then to help aid in the cutting process. I placed the needle as close as possible to my glans without worrying about veins. I'm very anxious to have it finished already and by the looks of it, it will be there for more than a week perhaps since i did it so close to my glans and the frenulum skin seems pretty thick.
    This must work, it has to work, I'll make it work...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalPenis View Post
    Wow you've got some impressive photos Jan.

I'm surprised; you cut off alot more excess cord than I did. And from those angles, your frenulum sure -looked- problematic. I mean it looks pretty thick and everything. Now it looks like its well underway.

Have you had any complaints about using a string-like thread? I mean fraying, gunking, or irrtability? My guess from you lack of any, it much answers my questions.
    Thanks for the comment on the photos !
    Pretty tricky to take - If anyone else wants to document a tie like this, first practice taking the photos !

I really can't complain about the thread - although I did keep it clean and frequently put ointment and E45 on it.
    If anything, I think it might be too broad - a thinner thread might have cut through quicker.
    Might also be that it didn't really cut but did more of a squeezing action.
    The other pro was that I cut it quite short - which meant I could easily use a urinal without people seeing the thread.

In summary I think it worked quite well, I think I will try for a thinner thread on the next one though, will also look at some elastic options as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by All2Real View Post
    I did mine 2 days ago. I used a fishing line and left the line long enough to pull it with my hands every now and then to help aid in the cutting process. I placed the needle as close as possible to my glans without worrying about veins. I'm very anxious to have it finished already and by the looks of it, it will be there for more than a week perhaps since i did it so close to my glans and the frenulum skin seems pretty thick.
    Well done All2Real !!
    Welcome to the club !
    The 6 days with the tie in went by soooo slowly - good luck !

Any chance of you taking some photos for us ?

Post Thanks / Like

ok, the photos are up on flickr.

If you want access, make a flickr account, and send me your flickr name in a PM on this forum, I will then send you an invite on flickr.

Post Thanks / Like

flickr allows the generation of a web link - I'm not sure if this will work due to the flickr group being restricted.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/fren_tying/
    Let me know if it works please.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by All2Real View Post
    Yes, welcome! And congrats on you first tie- it won't be long just give time.

If you want to see a thicker frenulum check out Jan's on flickr. His is thicker than mine by far.

Fishing Line is what I used initially. It was pretty sturdy but got kinda slippery with vaseline and Bacitrin ointment I was using. made it kinda of hard to tell whether it was super tight like I wanted it to be but it definitely kept the knot, that's for sure. Keep us posted on your progress and good luck with the healing.

Oh and Jan, job well done! That frenulum seperation looks textbook if there was one. Mine looked the same exact way, just tighter. You have a much looser foreskin and a thicker frenulum to boot whereas I did not.

You look like you came pretty close to the shaft alright however its fine IMO. I cut down to the shaft and even some skin with was not part of the frenulum and I healed fine (I just noticed it not too long ago). Your right on the money with the first tie as far as I'm concerned.

I can see where you said you might do a second tie but to be honest, I think you tied most of the restricting area off. If you just stretched and applied topicals to the healing skin, I think it would be satisfying. Again this is my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TP !

I'm definitely going to let this heal completely before looking at the second one.
    Some photos were taken with the penis fully flacid, others slightly erect, so it might look thicker due to the lack of a fixed reference.
    A text book would have been handy ! - I had been contemplating this for months, and the final decision was very on the spur of the moment. (which explains the lack of photos !)
    Do you reckon there's much of a difference between fishing line and cotton based thread ?
    (The string I used turned out to be croche yarn)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanBarrel View Post
    Thanks TP !
    Do you reckon there's much of a difference between fishing line and cotton based thread ?
    (The string I used turned out to be croche yarn)
    Well you said there was more of a squeezing effect rather than a cutting effect for the yarn. I'd have to agree based on the fact that the fishing line was very dense, thin and had a high tensile strength (something like 300lb for fishering and all that). Because of how elastic and soft the frenulum is compared to the nylon fishing line, it really digs in there.

Its sort of a moot point since they both have viable effects, as you demonstrated. The big idea was to cut off circulation to the frenulum and if the cord you pick can do that, cutting is a matter a time and some pulling/tightening of the frenulum.

Post Thanks / Like

Good point - if it gets the job done, use it !
    I am going to start looking at elastic options in the meantime.

It seems anyone can post photos to that flickr group, as long as they are members of the group.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 8: Healing is going very well - I'm really surprised at how fast it is healing.
    No pain or uncomfortableness at all.

All2Real, how's yours going ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janbarrel View Post
    well done all2real !!
    Welcome to the club !
    The 6 days with the tie in went by soooo slowly - good luck !

Any chance of you taking some photos for us ?
    first, i did my tie, then after 2 days i realized i was going to have to keep the fishing line in there for over a week or 2 because i believe the string i used was too thick. By the third day i got impatient and got an operational blade. After putting the blade in boiling water for 30 secs then soaking it in alcohol and putting triple antibiotic all over it, i then pulled out the fishing line, took a really deep breath and inserted the tip of the blade in the hole that was created with the tie. I then squeezed my frenulum skin and put some pressure on the blade and swush, it went right through. I then had 2 little points, one on my glans and another one on my shaft so i put my thumb nail under the pointy flesh and just pressed into my nail with the blade and just cut the point on the glans and then i did the same on my shaft but since the frenulum part on the shaft was still kind of meaty, i took the whole chunk of meat off the same way i did the little pointy part on the glans. It kept bleeding so i put a gauze on it and tied some pretty tight tape around it to cut the bleeding off. A couple of hours later it still bled but very little. I have been cleaning it every few hours and it looks really fresh, neat, and flat. As a matter of fact, my head looks even bigger now, i guess the frenelum was holding it back from expanding all the way. I'm loving it so far, i always wanted a bigger head. Can't wait to do some clamping now to see the expantion.

DSC00018.JPGDSC00021.JPGDSC00023.JPGDSC00024.JPGDSC00026.JPGDSC00027.JPGDSC00035.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, that's seriously impressive !
    There's no way I would have had the guts to do that !

Thanks for the photos ! - it looks like there was less bleeding than I would have expected.

Was there much pain as you cut ? or was it more just a weird sensation ?, because I was surprised at how little pain I felt putting the needle and thread through.

Good luck with the healing - keep us posted !

Talk about "boldly going where no man has gone before" !

Post Thanks / Like

You are right jb, it took guts but i knew what i wanted.

As for pain, yes there was pain but it was over quick and wasn't as much as expected. I just wade sure the surgical blade was brand new and just pressed it really hard to make sure it cut all the way through without me having to withstand slow process pain while cutting slowly.

It is healing rather quick but i keep pulling the skin back so that it heals stretched out without shrinking and i have made it bleed a bit. I keep washing it with soap and water and applying triple antibiotic every few hours.

Thanks for wishing me luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanBarrel View Post
    Thanks for the report !
    About how long was your second stitch in, and did you use elastic of some form again ?
    Also, was there any bleeding when you cut through the last 0.5 mm ?

Good luck with the healing !
    Hey JanBarrel, sorry for the late reply I haven't had much chance to get on the pc since I last posted.

Incase you're still wondering, my 2nd stitch was in for about 5 days I think and during that time I made sure to get frequent erections to help keep it tight and under pressure. For the most part this worked but it seemed the elastic stitch I used wasn't tied as tight as it could have been and so it wasn't cutting through anymore in the last day or two.

When I cut through there wasn't any bleeding apart from that which you would get from squeezing a small spot or something, and I even then that was because the area was being squeezed and tugged as I was cutted through.

One thing I have noticed with this last stitch is it looks like there is a slight bit of scar tissue which I put down to me perhaps being a bit rough when cutting through the last bit...It shouldn't be a problem though. I'll most likely be doing another tie over this area in the future anyway and will be using creams to soften it up. In hindsight I actually think that last bit of skin was infact a tiny string of scar tissue as it was tougher than I expected to cut through.

Post Thanks / Like

From the sound of the posts it seems everyone's tyings/cuttings are going well! I will need to create a Flickr account to see the images still...i'll get round to that soon! I have my own pictures to post too. I have a good pic of how the frenulum was before. It's great not to have to worry about it snapping and the head becomes more full now...maybe 30% expansion? I don't know but it's much better for me now.

Now...I do plan to do at least another tying in the future (soon perhaps) but one thing that discourages me is there is a fairly big vein i've been trying to avoid in my first two stitches. If i'm to do another stitch to go either deeper or further down the foreskin I will need to be VERY careful not to hit that vein, correct? I will need to research more about these veins but so far i'm lead to believe that it's an artery? I'm not sure if it's just a vein or an artery. Either way I kinda want to avoid threading a needle through that...

Any suggestions or tips for this? Would it actually be fine to tie a thread through this vein? Anyone know what the results are from tying a thread through or around a vein?

Until i'm 100% certain, i'm staying clear of tying through that vein.

Meanwhile i'm letting everything fully heal with moisturizing & healing creams etc. I now need to think about how to heal myself of this Phimotic Ring...that was my main objective from the start and with the Frenulum out of the way I can concentrate better on stretching/healing this ring.

Does anyone have any experience with Phimotic Rings? Mine is particularly bad as it has caused scarring from my previous attempts at stretching

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast