Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliottss View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply,
    my penis feels kinda cold, it's still pain when touching but i can bare the pain.
    I had a very nasty smell for like 2 days, so I washed it and used hand sanitizer and the smell was gone but it's still coming back. Don't know if I should be worried or not, and im really inpatient.
    I feel like nothing is really changing and this is day 8...

https://m.imgur.com/a/XwGu0

Sorry for the bad pictures.
    Soak it in salty warm water 10-15 min, it will help with healing prcess and also eliminate inflamation. Also you can combine sea salt and sodium bicarbonate.

On youur picture I can bearly see that you have very tiny knot.Not so big damage to your frenulum, just take care about higiene.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

I have been looking at the page for the past while trying to figure out if i should tie or not.

Back story: I have a very short frenulum just to completely tearing it during sex about ten years ago - Soooooo much blood. At the time i though i was going to have to get circumcised but for one reason or another it healed up pretty good, albeit that it was a little sore during sex sometimes if very stretched. Anyway, it was all fine until recently when my GF was blowing me and i think teeth accidentally caused a tiny ear right in the middle of all the scar tissue on my frenulum (see pictures). That was about 2 months ago and the wind is still exactly the same, it kinda heals and then tears with ease again. Because of were it is I'm not holding out much hope of it healing, and even then, it is likely to be very painful when pressure is applied.

Cutting to the chase, I have two options - attempt a home remedy (tying) or pay some urologist a huge amount of money for 15 minutes work!!

To me it looks like due to my previous accident I am half way to being frenulum free anyway, so doubt it would take much of a tying job anyway.

Do you guys have any advice on how to do it and, looking at my pics, where i should look to tie?

At the moment i am thinking about doing a double tie to take away all of the frenulum about the small cut, and hopefully detach from the head.

Help would be very much appreciated, I really ament getting anywhere with the steroid cream the GP prescribed me!

Attachment 32466Attachment 32467Attachment 32469Attachment 32470

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment doesn't work in this forum, if you want to post pics use imgur or similar image hosting services.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by max999 View Post
    Attachment doesn't work in this forum, if you want to post pics use imgur or similar image hosting services.
    The last image works. I have posted them all again, but waiting for admin to upload.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1qazxsw2 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been looking at the page for the past while trying to figure out if i should tie or not.

Back story: I have a very short frenulum just to completely tearing it during sex about ten years ago - Soooooo much blood. At the time i though i was going to have to get circumcised but for one reason or another it healed up pretty good, albeit that it was a little sore during sex sometimes if very stretched. Anyway, it was all fine until recently when my GF was blowing me and i think teeth accidentally caused a tiny ear right in the middle of all the scar tissue on my frenulum (see pictures). That was about 2 months ago and the wind is still exactly the same, it kinda heals and then tears with ease again. Because of were it is I'm not holding out much hope of it healing, and even then, it is likely to be very painful when pressure is applied.

Cutting to the chase, I have two options - attempt a home remedy (tying) or pay some urologist a huge amount of money for 15 minutes work!!

To me it looks like due to my previous accident I am half way to being frenulum free anyway, so doubt it would take much of a tying job anyway.

Do you guys have any advice on how to do it and, looking at my pics, where i should look to tie?

At the moment i am thinking about doing a double tie to take away all of the frenulum about the small cut, and hopefully detach from the head.

Help would be very much appreciated, I really ament getting anywhere with the steroid cream the GP prescribed me!

Attachment 32466Attachment 32467Attachment 32469Attachment 32470
    your attachments cannot be opened. Upload via Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Likes 1qazxsw2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmanion View Post
    your attachments cannot be opened. Upload via Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1qazxsw2 View Post
    hi, you need to tie it up right on top of your frenulum with the piercing to be made a bit further down close to the glans that the piece of skin will be cut by the knot flawlesly.
    Last edited by Brahmanion; 12-16-16 at 08:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When you post my Brothers if you post does not show up immediately it is in cue to be moderated, no reason to post it over and over. I get to all moderation in the morning everyday.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes 1qazxsw2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmanion View Post
    hi, you need to tie it up right on top of your frenulum with the piercing to be made a bit further down close to the glans that the piece of skin will be cut by the knot flawlesly.
    So you think i should look to tie at that piece of skin right at the top of the freunulm with the hole say under the glans on the skin below?

Any advice in the bit that has the small tea in it about 1cm from the top?

Also, it seems like this is a fairly straightforward cut to me......would you agree?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey max, glad to hear that you finally had some success.
    I went through the same process as you-- used a surgeon's knot and I'm seeing limited progress in my first ~4 days, somewhat worried about the tightness of the original knot. I used just a standard thread, not nylon, which is compounding my worries.

Did you end up making a second knot? And would you advise retying, or waiting the ~10 days to see if there's progress?
    Thanks.

I can't see the attachment :(

EDIT:
    Ok, i found where is the hole. I also noticed that the nylon thread is enough rigid to pass through the hole (that is still small) without using a needle.
    The difficult part is to cut the old knot. It's too small to cut with a small scissor or similar things. At the end i managed to cut all the "extra-knots" with a nail clipper (something like this: https://i.imgur.com/YH8NaqT.jpg).
    So now i've only the first knot (the one with "double loop").
    This evening i'll try to cut the old knot and remake the tie. I think this time i'll use a normal "single loop" knot, which is easier to tie tight.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway93 View Post
    Hey max, glad to hear that you finally had some success.
    I went through the same process as you-- used a surgeon's knot and I'm seeing limited progress in my first ~4 days, somewhat worried about the tightness of the original knot. I used just a standard thread, not nylon, which is compounding my worries.

Did you end up making a second knot? And would you advise retying, or waiting the ~10 days to see if there's progress?
    Thanks.
    I didn't make a second knot, I left the same knot for all the 12 days. At a certain moment I tried to cut the old knot to make a new one, but i didn't managed to cut it, so i left the original knot, and at the end it worked. In the first days the progress seems small, you must be patient.

I don't know how it works with non-nylon thread, but if you can cut it there are not particular contraindications: just cut it and make a new one (in the same place of the old one). However i suggest you to wait a few days to see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys i wanted to ask you about a little nub i got after my tying process, can i just tie this nub off too or can there be any problems?? And should i use an EMLA creme vor that too?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    Hey guys i wanted to ask you about a little nub i got after my tying process, can i just tie this nub off too or can there be any problems?? And should i use an EMLA creme vor that too?

same here

my nub was left by my urologist

been there for over a year no issues with it other than the fact it is there

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,
    2 days ago, my frenulum was snapped while having sex, and made a tiny cut. It was bleeding a bit but my partner was freaking out.
    After reading this post i decided to do the Tying tomorrow to get rid of the frenulum, so that will never happened again.

I have some questions, would be very appreciated if anyone give me quick answers:
    - Can i just use normal cotton thread? Or it has to be Fishing line?
    - After making the knot, can i put my foreskin over the head again or it should always be pulled out of until the healing is done?

The basic tools i will get tomorrow:
    - Isopropyl alcohol,
    - Needle,
    - Thread,
    - Bacitracin,
    Are these enough to finish the process?

Thank you all,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    A pic of that nub can be useful. However, probably it's ok to tie it, but wait some time after the end of the tie before deciding to tie it. Skins heals with time, maybe it can reduce without doing nothing. Wait at least 2-3 weeks after the end of the tying process.

Quote Originally Posted by Averynicefish View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have some questions, would be very appreciated if anyone give me quick answers:
    - Can i just use normal cotton thread? Or it has to be Fishing line?
    - After making the knot, can i put my foreskin over the head again or it should always be pulled out of until the healing is done?
    - some people tied succersfully with a normal thread, however a thread made of elastic material is better (it tends to tight the node during time). The best is "3/0 monofilament nylon suture", probably you can find it in some online shop (in my country it's sold also on Amazon), if you don't find it you can use a "Stretch Magic" thread (choose the smallest diameter avaible).
    - you can put your foreskin over the head again

Quote Originally Posted by Averynicefish View Post
    The basic tools i will get tomorrow:
    - Isopropyl alcohol,
    - Needle,
    - Thread,
    - Bacitracin,
    Are these enough to finish the process?
    yes, they should be enough. Regarding the needle, i used a syringe's needle, it's useful because you can pass the thread inside the needle.

Post Thanks / Like

- some people tied succersfully with a normal thread, however a thread made of elastic material is better (it tends to tight the node during time). The best is "3/0 monofilament nylon suture", probably you can find it in some online shop (in my country it's sold also on Amazon), if you don't find it you can use a "Stretch Magic" thread (choose the smallest diameter avaible).
    - you can put your foreskin over the head again

yes, they should be enough. Regarding the needle, i used a syringe's needle, it's useful because you can pass the thread inside the needle.
    Thank you Max,
    I did it yesterday,
    Not perfect but good enough i think, cuz i can only make 1 knot (surgeon knot). (I cut the thread too soon, the second knot got out and now too short to make the 2nd knot again, but hope that it's tight enough).
    And i got 1 useful tip is that you should put a bit of bacitracin cream on the needle, make it goes through the skin very easy. (Before it was just painful to get the needle through, then i put a bit of that, it just went right through like no problem).

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday I did another tie (it's my 2nd tie).
    I used the same techniques of the first tie (see older post if interested), except for the knot. This time i used a simple knot instead of a surgeon knot, because it's easier to tie it tight. I hope that, with this kind of knot, it will cut faster than the last time. I'll keep you updated on the results of this "experiment".

Post Thanks / Like

A pic of that nub can be useful. However, probably it's ok to tie it, but wait some time after the end of the tie before deciding to tie it. Skins heals with time, maybe it can reduce without doing nothing. Wait at least 2-3 weeks after the end of the tying process.
    Oh my last tie was almost 9 months ago :D

but here is a pic, tell me if its ok, and do you guys think i need to numb the area with EMLA creme?

http://i.imgur.com/LWTz5vX.jpg

i tried two possible attachments

edit: tried it via link
    Last edited by Teasle; 01-17-17 at 12:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I can´t see the attachments.. "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Try uploading to an image host instead.

Post Thanks / Like

added a link to imgur!

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast