Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    Oh my last tie was almost 9 months ago :D
    but here is a pic, tell me if its ok, and do you guys think i need to numb the area with EMLA creme?
    ok, I can see the pic. In my opinion esthetics of the tied zone is good, why do you want to tie? esthetic reasons or functional reasons?
    EMLA is recommended if you pierce the skin with a needle, if you don't pierce skin it isn't necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

well i cant tie anymore because of the vein that is in the way, and it would be for both the function and the esthetic!

and the little nub i would love to tie of but im a bit scared :D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I have been researching frenulum tying and have come across a few different sites with different information on what size string/thread to use and what types. But the most common attribute is stretchy-ness, so I think I will use the stretch magic to do my tying but what diameter should I use? theres like .5 .7 .8 and 1mm.

Post Thanks / Like

I used .5 mm and it worked perfectly didnt even need to retie, go for that!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok ill go with that thank you for the reply!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok guys i did it! I tied my left over nub!!

I first tried it with magic string but that would work:

http://i.imgur.com/gHJJVQe.jpg

Then i used a wool string and it worked easily:

http://i.imgur.com/hr7weXx.jpg

I keep you updated what do you guys think?!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, its me again. So i untied my first tie because I had to much pain. And now I've done a new tie. A little higher then before. My problem is that it's been 10 days and the tie still hasnt breaked, everyone elses breaks after 7 days mine still dont have a hole. It feels normal but nothing is happening, the close tie seems "loseend up" and i want to remove the tie and make a new one but what if i dont find the hole? What do you guys think, should i let it be or take the tie out? And will pulling the thread make the process faster?

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748