Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1046

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

I made my second tie this morning, a smaller tie than the first one. Because the part of the frenulum that I want to detach from the glans this time looks to have some veins in it, I decided to shine a torch through the frenulum to help me choose precisely where to pierce with the needle. I chose the spot where the light passed through most easily and put the needle through at that point. This had the unexpected advantage of being very easy to pierce compared to my first tie - this time the needle went through very easily and, while there was little discomfort with the first tie, there was none at all this time. Just a tip for anyone else making ties in future.

Post Thanks / Like

FrenBreve,

did you tie off the vein? I have completed 2 successful ties, In need of a third, but there is a rather decent sized vein right where I need to do the 3rd tie. Its unavoidable, always something.. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this forum.

One thing that I noticed, It was recommended by some forum members to soak the tied area in warm water for 15 minutes 3 times a day. I found that this actually delayed or made the process slower as the suture used became softer and lost its tightening power, had to retie a few times. maybe I used the wrong knot, but it felt looser after I soaked for some reason. after I stopped soaking, I was able to cut through in 4 days using stretch magic. just my 2 cents. I used the following if anyone is interested.

1. 16g piercing needle. almost no pain even without numbing. hollow so you can thread the suture through
    2. stretch magic .5mm, cuts through like knife through butter
    3. numb master. best stuff that I found for numbing.

Post Thanks / Like

Just completed my second tie in less than five days from tying to breaking through. Used 0.5mm Stretch Magic threaded through an ordinary sewing needle dipped in whiskey prior to piercing. As I said in a previous post, I used a torch to identify the ideal place to pierce, avoiding blood vessels and any thicker tissue. I tied on Monday morning and left long tails on the knot. I wrapped the tails around my glans after tying and rolled my foreskin forward again to hold them in place. On Tuesday evening I used the same needle to pass the tails through the tiny hole that was beginning to open up behind Monday's tie, and tied again very tight. On Thursday morning I repeated this process with a third very tight knot. Yesterday evening I went to make a fourth knot but as I pulled my foreskin back the ties broke through. No pain and no blood, and another 6mm or so of freedom. My rather substantial foreskin is now much more free than it used to be but in the next few days I will consider whether or not to make a third tie. I am delighted with the results so far. Nevertheless, you make your own decision as to whether or not to go ahead with a frenulum tie!
    Likes joseph3007, Southernland liked this post
    Thanks Southernland thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrenBreve View Post
    I am delighted with the results so far. Nevertheless, you make your own decision as to whether or not to go ahead with a frenulum tie!
    Hey, after doing some google searches I found this site yesterday and decided to join because of this... So happy as to be honest it felt like I was deformed or something and never been able to talk about it!

Read every post and probably will do again... but wondered if I put a couple of photos up if anyone would be willing to help out with the placement of the tying etc?

FrenBreve - Do you have any photos so far - haha just picking on you as I know this subject has been going a while and you're the most recent to post!

Post Thanks / Like

I decided to go ahead and do it...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Didn't have anything to dull the pain so decided to try and see what happens... no pain apart from slight, very slight (and shaky hands) when needle coming through other side!
    Thanks Southernland thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I'd give an update - it took 4 days to cut through... I was just going to put some cream on and the knot came loose - it's a little tender to touch/stretch but out of curiosity it's given almost 1cm of slack but will need another tie - possibly in a week or two when this has healed but very impressed already

I'll post a photo in the next day or two when it's healed a little

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Frenulum Tyers,
    I'm about to do the same- so glad to read all the success stories. I'm arecently cicumcised (2 months now) - and I was cut moderately but with frenulum left intact.
    Never had a problem with it before, or not so I noticed, but damn the things right now! Banjo string is very apt description!
    Talked to my dickhead doctor who agrees it's very tight but doesn't want to do anything until the 6 month mark.
    So taking matters into my own hands!
    I have been doing some skin tugging and light jelqing and that has helped with overall tightness but this frenulum is pulling head of dick down and it is very uncomfortable. So it's got to go.
    Now I've noticed people discussing veins in the frenulum and that's what I need help on.
    I'm going to tie off very close to the glans where the skin is the tightest- so far so good. Now originally I was going to go deep next to shaft and get this mother in one go , BUT there is a small blue vein imbedded about halfway in the frenulum membrane.
    So say frenulum is about 10mm deep at this point , the vein runs about 5mm deep through the length of it . So I'm going to tie off ABOVE the vein, so cutting about 3-4mm deep.
    Okay
    My question is : Has anyone gone back and done a second tie that involves a vein and was there any problems ?

Veins are ended and sown up and cauterised and mucked around with all the time in surgery ; and generally it seems it doesn't matter, the body just rerouts the blood to other veins.
    However, this is my precious dick here and I want to be sure before I tie off that thing.
    Hopefully you guys have come across this before. I'm still going to do it in two goes as I want the first tie to get real close to the glans where the banjo string is white with strain.
    By the way I measured around 6.2 inches pre-circumcision,
    Now about 0.5 inch shorter!!
    Hopefully get some length back with this technique then start some PE stuff again.
    Just got to go slow as I don't want to jeopardise the circ scar healing.
    Want to get a Bathgate as well for stretching but need to sort all this stuff first.
    I've got my cream, elastic thread & needles , alcohol swabs, etc
    Just want some vein advice
    Thanks in advance guys

Post Thanks / Like

Hi FrenBrave
    I posted long addition to thread below but I saw in your post that you identified where your VEINS where.
    But did you include them in your tie?
    Or did you pierce and tie above them ?
    Keen to know

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Southernlad,
    Hope the tie goes well - I'm not sure about the vein though... sorry - I'm going to do a second tie this week - I went for about 4/5mm and really need to do another but it felt like enough for the first time putting a needle in my dick haha. I've just checked mine and can't see any blue vein - just the tiny red ones. I hope you get an answer soon though! I got just over a cm in extra slack and in length - I think really as dick isn't held back so much, hopefully a bit more for the next one.

It was a little tender for the week afterwards so going to do the second on Sunday.

Hope you get an answer on the vein issue but have a search on this thread as there was quite a lot of discussion about veins - I can't remember the outcome though.

Good luck mate

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a quick search - here's someone that tied including the vein...

Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joseph
    Yeah veins are mentioned But Not whether they were actually tied.
    Doesn't matter - I'll do first tie and then reevaluate.
    A lot of threads talk about multiple ties so that's what will probably happen.
    Good luck with yours
    I'd post some before and after pictures but not sure how to do that

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Southernlad... I am sure I read that someone else had but I guess if you're unsure go half way in before the vein, I guess it gets the first one out of the way! I've just woke up but will take a photo of after the first tie in a bit and post it up - I did mine to imgur as didn't need to register and then posted the link it gave.

Let me know how the first one goes - it's pretty scary but once the needle went through on mine (the vaseline was a must to lubricate the needle as it came through the other side it did pull a little) but no blood or real pain, at worst like squeezing a spot. I'll do that pic later then get ready to do my new one Sunday - I'm really hoping that'll be the last one but if not will just do it again

Post Thanks / Like

Work in progress my man.
    Iv I had known about this I

Post Thanks / Like

Hit the wrong button!
    Was trying to say that I would have gone to different doctor and had frenulum removed st same time.
    This doctor use a Mogen clamp which leaves frenulum intact
    My aim is to get at least half an inch more slack - if like to be smooth as underneath so I imagine a couple of months of work ahead of me!
    First one won't be for a few days as I don't have the time
    Likes joseph3007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

haha, I do that all the time - normally when sending texts!

I'm the same - want to get rid of it and ideally all the skin pulls back properly... I've just tried to take a pic but my phone is being a dick this morning so will try again in a bit.

I'm only putting off the 2nd tying to Sunday as it's just feeling like it's healed and didn't want it to be uncomfortable as I tied tighter each morning, it was only 4 days until it cut through though

The awesome thing was that I didn't notice it after it was done, just mornings I'd fill a mug of warm water with salt and sit down with it between my legs with my dick hanging in there while I browsed facebook, shower and then rubbed antiseptic cream on around 3/4 times a day

Be good to hear how it's going for you and I'll post up that pic of it today then the next tie etc and see how it goes!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

this is what I archived with my technique last year. The photos are made with fully erected penis and glans is puppy pumped, otherwise the scar and traces of frenulum on glans are visible:

Last edited by Brahmanion; 05-12-17 at 03:24 AM.
    Thanks joseph3007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Brahmanion,

Be great to see your results - the attachments don't seem to work for me though :(

Out of interest how many times did you do the tying?

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3007 View Post
    Hey Brahmanion,

Be great to see your results - the attachments don't seem to work for me though :(

Out of interest how many times did you do the tying?

Cheers
    Hi joseph3007,
    I did tying more than 3 times, you can read my previous posts in this tread and see what kind of techniques I used.
    Check the links above, it should now be available in better format.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, thanks! the pics are awesome and how I'd love to get mine to... think I'm at least 1 or 2 ties away though... I have a bit of a rubbish spare phone which is going on about lack of space so will have a fiddle and put a pic of how I've done so far.

I'm pleased though as a big difference I noticed straight away is when I'm erect the skin (although needs work) has slackened off enough that the head is no longer pulled over

Thanks again for the photos - I'll go read your bits here as I think it's worth another read through before I start again on Sunday!
    Likes Brahmanion liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3007 View Post
    Hey, thanks! the pics are awesome and how I'd love to get mine to... think I'm at least 1 or 2 ties away though... I have a bit of a rubbish spare phone which is going on about lack of space so will have a fiddle and put a pic of how I've done so far.

I'm pleased though as a big difference I noticed straight away is when I'm erect the skin (although needs work) has slackened off enough that the head is no longer pulled over

Thanks again for the photos - I'll go read your bits here as I think it's worth another read through before I start again on Sunday!
    yes, read again, its important also to use good anaesthesia Better to inject lidocaine under foreskin and glans, then you are protected against pain. I also used electro-scalpel (Single-Use Fine Tip Aaron Electrocautery Pen by Bovie Medical) to get rid of excess skin and modify the scar a bit. It can create amazing effect but to use carefully. 1200 degrees Celsius.
    Thanks joseph3007 thanked for this post

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast