Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

I made my second tie this morning, a smaller tie than the first one. Because the part of the frenulum that I want to detach from the glans this time looks to have some veins in it, I decided to shine a torch through the frenulum to help me choose precisely where to pierce with the needle. I chose the spot where the light passed through most easily and put the needle through at that point. This had the unexpected advantage of being very easy to pierce compared to my first tie - this time the needle went through very easily and, while there was little discomfort with the first tie, there was none at all this time. Just a tip for anyone else making ties in future.

Post Thanks / Like

FrenBreve,

did you tie off the vein? I have completed 2 successful ties, In need of a third, but there is a rather decent sized vein right where I need to do the 3rd tie. Its unavoidable, always something.. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this forum.

One thing that I noticed, It was recommended by some forum members to soak the tied area in warm water for 15 minutes 3 times a day. I found that this actually delayed or made the process slower as the suture used became softer and lost its tightening power, had to retie a few times. maybe I used the wrong knot, but it felt looser after I soaked for some reason. after I stopped soaking, I was able to cut through in 4 days using stretch magic. just my 2 cents. I used the following if anyone is interested.

1. 16g piercing needle. almost no pain even without numbing. hollow so you can thread the suture through
    2. stretch magic .5mm, cuts through like knife through butter
    3. numb master. best stuff that I found for numbing.

Post Thanks / Like

Just completed my second tie in less than five days from tying to breaking through. Used 0.5mm Stretch Magic threaded through an ordinary sewing needle dipped in whiskey prior to piercing. As I said in a previous post, I used a torch to identify the ideal place to pierce, avoiding blood vessels and any thicker tissue. I tied on Monday morning and left long tails on the knot. I wrapped the tails around my glans after tying and rolled my foreskin forward again to hold them in place. On Tuesday evening I used the same needle to pass the tails through the tiny hole that was beginning to open up behind Monday's tie, and tied again very tight. On Thursday morning I repeated this process with a third very tight knot. Yesterday evening I went to make a fourth knot but as I pulled my foreskin back the ties broke through. No pain and no blood, and another 6mm or so of freedom. My rather substantial foreskin is now much more free than it used to be but in the next few days I will consider whether or not to make a third tie. I am delighted with the results so far. Nevertheless, you make your own decision as to whether or not to go ahead with a frenulum tie!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950