Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1048

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Holy Shitsnaps Brahmanion,
    That's awesome. Really good result !

I'm off to read your previous threads - I can't believe you laser zapped it as well !
    Inspired

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I did it, got first tie in . Used lidocaine cream from chemist ( cost maybe $15.00 ) and new sewing needle and elastic thread.
    Went shallow and right up against glans to get the damn banjo released
    Have just spent hours rereading this thread and realised :
    1. Soak it and soak it and have patience.
    Won't resort to cutting.
    2. All my vein questions were answered previously in this thread I realised, so thanks for that.
    3. Going to order Magic thread for next tie - oh yeah there's going to be more.
    Going to look into using the Brahmanion 2 Tie method- get a lot of bang for your buck !!

Also for what it's worth there are scar healing creams ( Strataderm is one) that are over the counter and have good reviews,
    I will us one on my scars and let's see what happens.
    Thanks for this thread- so helpful !
    Likes joseph3007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Southernland - that's awesome, glad it went well Keep in touch with it, I'm going to sort my second tie later on - can't wait to get this sorted out!!

Yes, definitely have patience and try to soak in salty water - I only managed once a day but it certainly helped. Oh, will have to get those pics on too.
    Likes Southernland liked this post
    Thanks Southernland thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Southernland View Post
    Ok I did it, got first tie in . Used lidocaine cream from chemist ( cost maybe $15.00 ) and new sewing needle and elastic thread.
    Went shallow and right up against glans to get the damn banjo released
    Have just spent hours rereading this thread and realised :
    1. Soak it and soak it and have patience.
    Won't resort to cutting.
    2. All my vein questions were answered previously in this thread I realised, so thanks for that.
    3. Going to order Magic thread for next tie - oh yeah there's going to be more.
    Going to look into using the Brahmanion 2 Tie method- get a lot of bang for your buck !!

Also for what it's worth there are scar healing creams ( Strataderm is one) that are over the counter and have good reviews,
    I will us one on my scars and let's see what happens.
    Thanks for this thread- so helpful !
    Hi Southernland,
    i would like to comment on the Brahmanion 2 Tie method it works best when you would like to detach frenulum skin from glans. When you want to go further down and bigger portion of skin is tied from both sides, then it creates more scar tissue because 2 parts of skin which cover your shaft around have to get together, therefore forming bigger scar. Usually after 6 month to 1 year the scar is smooth and you dont feel it. To get better cosmetically effect you can remove the scan in aesthetic surgery cabinet with minimal invasion (laser, polishing with local anaesthesia). Also this 2 tie technique may work differently on people as it depends of your healing abilities and skin features. All men have different skin and abilities to heal..

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm , okay I'll take that on board. After this tie (shallow) I expect frenulum skin to still be attached to glans .
    I'll wait til this first one heals and revaluate
    Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm , okay I'll take that on board. After this tie (shallow) I expect frenulum skin to still be attached to glans .
    I'll wait til this first one heals and revaluate
    Cheers
    it depends how you tie. I usually tied close to the glans to not to have any traces of frenulum on glans. Frenulum skin and glans skin and tissue are 2 different structures. I prefer to clean glans from skin tissue that way it looks very clean and like nothing was before. Glans skin is very tiny and there is sponge flesh inside, therefore, if you remove frenulum tissue completely from glans you will not have any scar tissue formed on your glans. That is why, under your responsibilities of course, I recommend to remove any traces of frenulum tissue by electrocautery device or one-time use one which is quite cheap to buy on ebay if you are in USA. Also take care about the fact that there is invisible transition of glans skin to shaft skin and these are again 2 different structure tissues of your penis with the border called Corona of glans penis. Each of these tissue reacts on damage differently and scarification is different as well. Usually the scars on glans are less visible than penis skin, that is why people have visible scars after circumcisions.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update in case anyone is following this thread.
    My first tie came free this morning on day 6.
    Actual thread was still stuck to lower frenulum and I had to soak it to get it free.
    This was a shallow tie ( probably 2-3mm) but the amount of freedom it's given me is fantastic.
    Sometimes it was a bit discomforting and when it snapped I actually had a twing of pain. But all in all very easygoing- why does the medical profession not support this and make it easier to get done by a doctor?
    I still have a reasonable attachment and I'll have a go at this as soon as this wound heals. I'm waiting on some Magic jewellery thread to arrive as the last seeing thread wasn't good enough.
    I'll post again when I'm ready to do second tie

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update in case anyone is following this thread.
    My first tie came free this morning on day 6.
    Actual thread was still stuck to lower frenulum and I had to soak it to get it free.
    This was a shallow tie ( probably 2-3mm) but the amount of freedom it's given me is fantastic.
    Sometimes it was a bit discomforting and when it snapped I actually had a twing of pain. But all in all very easygoing- why does the medical profession not support this and make it easier to get done by a doctor?
    I still have a reasonable attachment and I'll have a go at this as soon as this wound heals. I'm waiting on some Magic jewellery thread to arrive as the last seeing thread wasn't good enough.
    I'll post again when I'm ready to do second tie
    Hi Southernland, can publish some photos?

Post Thanks / Like

I have created Imgur post
    Hopefully this will work;

https://i.imgur.com/qDtb8Th.jpg

First picture shows original over tight frenulum and also how bent it makes me.
    Other pictures are after tie comes off .

Too sore to get erect just yet but will give it a go in couple of days to see if I am straighter. I expect good results.

Excuse Frankenstein cock - still healing from circumcision. Expect skin and scar to take another 12 months to really settle down and blend in
    Thanks joseph3007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have created Imgur post
    Hopefully this will work;

https://i.imgur.com/qDtb8Th.jpg

First picture shows original over tight frenulum and also how bent it makes me.
    Other pictures are after tie comes off .

Too sore to get erect just yet but will give it a go in couple of days to see if I am straighter. I expect good results.

Excuse Frankenstein cock - still healing from circumcision. Expect skin and scar to take another 12 months to really settle down and blend in
    Hi, nice job! If you continue this way in a few ties you will get the result. There are a few more ties required by my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Southerland, just seen your update - looks pretty similar to how mine went - I haven't done the second tie yet as really wanted to be healed properly - it was a bit sensitive for a good week or so... although quite like enjoy applying the cream now so think almost ready for the next one :D

Post Thanks / Like

That's interesting- I thought you'd be healed by now. Bummer - that means it's going to be a while before I'm ready.
    Next tie is going to be right up against glans again but deeper down to the shaft and will also include small vein.
    I expect it will take longer to seperate and longer to heal. But it should give me complete separation of frenulum from glans.
    After that who knows?
    I guess let the swelling and puffiness go down and then see what to do.
    Will take advice fro Brahmanion as he is a sculptor !

Post Thanks / Like

It is healed now but was kinda sensitive for just over a week - bit of a weird feeling... the swelling went down too in that time. I put coconut moisturiser on in the mornings and then coconut oil before bed, dunno if it helped but it certainly has healed nicely.

I still haven't done any photos as I'm still on that rubbish phone but will try!

Post Thanks / Like

As I said my camera is a bit rubbish on my phone!

The white line is the amount of slack I got - you can see I definitely need to do another tie soon though...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Post Thanks / Like

That's interesting- I thought you'd be healed by now. Bummer - that means it's going to be a while before I'm ready.
    Next tie is going to be right up against glans again but deeper down to the shaft and will also include small vein.
    I expect it will take longer to seperate and longer to heal. But it should give me complete separation of frenulum from glans.
    After that who knows?
    I guess let the swelling and puffiness go down and then see what to do.
    Will take advice fro Brahmanion as he is a sculptor !
    hi, use BEPANTHEN PLUS Cream as this is always a solution for fast healing. When waiting for big ties to detach, dont apply too much otherwise ties can slide out I can advise as I can, this is important process and movement for every man!

Post Thanks / Like

It's only really been 3 mornings since it broke and yes is a bit sensitive to touch. Worst is nighttime erections - then its sore enough to wake me up. Hopefully it will settle down soon as I want to keep going and get ALL the pressure off.
    I actually thin idiot doctor took too much skin off which has resulted in tightness. So I am keen to get skin tugging and jelqing to get some length and movement back. Gotta get this done first.
    Your amount of attachment looks very similar to what I still have. What are you thinking? A couple or ties or 1 big one ??
    I'm wonder ing about the discomfort level the bigger you go.
    And by the way there is a big movement down here with coconut oil. Very popular with hipsters -
    Supposed to be naturally antibiotic and antifungal , and excellent moisturiser. So all in all, great for penises !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3007 View Post
    As I said my camera is a bit rubbish on my phone!

The white line is the amount of slack I got - you can see I definitely need to do another tie soon though...

nice pic! There is a good opportunity to create beautifully looking shaft with effective glans in case you make ties correctly and carefully.
    Thanks joseph3007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Southernland - yeah, I had the same kind of sensitivity for about a week, although got used to it - erections and showering/washing but it's gone now, phew! I'm going to do another tie later this week (delayed a bit as I'd wanted to do another sooner) now that there's no sensitivity etc. It's weird as I'm nervous again but I guess once I get the needle out and set up ready I'll just go for it again! I'm thinking another one just a bit deeper than where I did it to start with - It seems to be the place where it's the tightest.

Thank you Brahmanion for the encouragement

I wish I had known about this years ago!

Photo to follow in a bit I'll try and show where I want to tie next - haha taking pics of there is quite awkward!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Keen to see where you'll place next tie, as it's very like mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Southernland, just taken a couple of pics...

first I'll do again in a few mins - showing where it seems to be the tightest - for the tie:

second - just pleased when erect and pulling skin back the head no longer is pulled downwards (sorry, don't really take pics with an erection haha):

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast