Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Sorry, another pic - basically wanna get rid of that!!!

https://imgur.com/a/BxUDF

Thumbnails in imgur don't seem to be working but if you click on the little icon where the photo should be it hopefully will show the pic?
    Last edited by joseph3007; 05-23-17 at 03:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Southernland View Post
    It's only really been 3 mornings since it broke and yes is a bit sensitive to touch. Worst is nighttime erections - then its sore enough to wake me up. Hopefully it will settle down soon as I want to keep going and get ALL the pressure off.
    I actually thin idiot doctor took too much skin off which has resulted in tightness. So I am keen to get skin tugging and jelqing to get some length and movement back. Gotta get this done first.
    Your amount of attachment looks very similar to what I still have. What are you thinking? A couple or ties or 1 big one ??
    I'm wonder ing about the discomfort level the bigger you go.
    And by the way there is a big movement down here with coconut oil. Very popular with hipsters -
    Supposed to be naturally antibiotic and antifungal , and excellent moisturiser. So all in all, great for penises !
    Adult Circumcision Blog could be helpful for you: Content warning

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3007 View Post
    Sorry, another pic - basically wanna get rid of that!!!

https://imgur.com/a/BxUDF

Thumbnails in imgur don't seem to be working but if you click on the little icon where the photo should be it hopefully will show the pic?
    you can make one tie where frenulum is attached to the top point of your glans. Try to make small tie and as much as possible to the body of the glans. After you can see the difference and go ahead with other tie. This way you will not have so much discomfort because glans tissue recovers differently than skin of frenulum.
    Thanks joseph3007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Brahmanion, I'll give that a go... just out of interest how do you mean glans recovers differently?

I hope Southernland is doing okay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3007 View Post
    Thanks Brahmanion, I'll give that a go... just out of interest how do you mean glans recovers differently?

I hope Southernland is doing okay
    glans skin is more sensitive and thin than frenulum skin. Also scars are less visible on glans skin.You have to detach frenulum skin from glans skin without leaving frenulum skin traces on your glans. So, my suggestion is to make a small tie and try to tie frenulum skin as the place where it connected to the glans as much closer as possible.
    Thanks joseph3007 thanked for this post

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152