Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,046 of 1046

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

I think there is stil room to tie again.
    When erect I can sort of see a very fine line of tight skin running along frenulum spine.
    I'm thinking of looking for the most logical place to tie. Once fully healed I'll post a picture with head pulled up and skin pulled down so you can see what I mean.
    It'll be shallow but could still get me more room-
    I'll keep Bathmate up - I'm sure it'll get easier as skin stretches.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi.

I have now read the entire thread

I do not have breves as such on my frenulum, and it is not bent by erection only, however when I pull down in my foreskin it does get bent a lot.

A few of the older posts mention that they now last longer in bed with no frenulum. Do you new guys experience the same?

Can you last longer in bed after tying? And can you better control when to orgasm now?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Made no difference to me but I am recently circumcised(4 months now) so I'm not an average example.
    Even thought I am slowly removing my frenulum the skin underneath is still sensitive and responds to to stimuli . Had sex with comdom in the other day and went for hours. Hopefully try bareback soon and can report back then.
    On another note to Brahmanion, I've altered my Bathmate routine to use PE warmup Before using Bathmate and it's much better, so thanks for advice on that.
    I've gained back a few mm already and skin is also stretching!
    Great stuff !

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Southernland.

With a condom I can last longer too, even with an ultra thin one.

I am mostly talking about sex without condom.

After you have been cut do you then notice that you can last longer, or is everything the same as before getting cut?

Post Thanks / Like

finally got the gut to
    say something lol.
    ive knew about these site for years..

my Frenulum cause pain at time during sex, my penis head get so thick where my Frenulum because so tight to the point where i ejaculate early at time
    it get cut sometime during sex. i aint gonna lie if someone can show me the proper was of cutting it myself step by step ill do it right now..

Post Thanks / Like

Hi jantantra
    I had bareback Sex the other day and things are back to normal. That is, before circumcision I cold las as long as I wanted. After circumcision but with over tight frenulum the underside of cock was very sensitive and caused problems.
    After two ties and getting it straighter it's back to normal.
    Going to do a third tie very soon . I don't really need it but I can still see a bit of a head tilt when in bathmate.
    Hope this helps

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253