Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,061 to 1,067 of 1067

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by Cotto03 View Post
    Hey has anyone had any success with the tying method after a frenuloplasty that didn't relieve enough slack, is that even possible? My frenulum was released by a urologist and kind of puckered at a lower point on the glands and stitched up. Not happy with the restriction this has caused as I can't retract fully smooth. Hoping the tiying method will help relive the rest. Had the surgery 4 weeks ago, but I'm not sure if I should wait a few months for it to completely heal or to have a go soon? I am really wanting a full smooth retraction. Can post some pics tomorrow. Anyone been in a similar situation? Any help would be great thanks.
    Hi Cotto03, Really sorry to hear that you're having a bad experience, although I have never been in your position I think I would allow things to settle down after your operation before you consider your next step. I don't need to tell you its a sensitive area we're talking about and I'm sure there will be some swelling that needs to go down before any further action is taken. You may even tie off in the wrong place! I am not a medical person, just giving my personal opinion of what I would do. Good luck with your future plans.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey MrJ

Thanks I think you're right and that would be my best plan of attack. Just let it heal a few months, let the scar become softer and stretchier etc. My only fear is that leaving it to heal that long, the scar may heal really flat in a way that won't be able to tye under it to relieve the slack but it's probably too early to say what it will even look like fully healed at this point. Will try and post something tonight after work. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

But I guess if he has restiched the frenulum at a point and if there is any restriction for full retraction, then tying should be possible to release it, kinda making sense now, just gotta be patient and wait a few months I guess

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure you will have to wait that long depending on how quickly your body repairs itself. You will know when the time is right as you are the only one that knows your body better than anyone else! Time was a big issue for me, I was so impatient between each tie, almost wishing my life away! I too am now waiting for things to heal before I make another tie but the time doesn't go quick enough. How sad is that, I have now focused my life on my 'penis sculpture'. Lol. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks MrJ. It's kind of dawned on my how long this surgery will take to heal fully and I'm ok with it. I would rather wait to see what it looks like healed with the skin nice and soft and smooth before trying the tying method. It's still really tender all over 4 weeks post op and I have tried it out and the release the urologist gave me have given me instant improvements and feels great. Its definitely not the end point where I want to be, but I think if I just let my body heal it and have the main scar settle down I will be in a better position to make tying decisions. It's so raw and tender right now. Will review in a few months once it starts to take shape I think. Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cotto03 View Post
    Hey thanks MrJ. It's kind of dawned on my how long this surgery will take to heal fully and I'm ok with it. I would rather wait to see what it looks like healed with the skin nice and soft and smooth before trying the tying method. It's still really tender all over 4 weeks post op and I have tried it out and the release the urologist gave me have given me instant improvements and feels great. Its definitely not the end point where I want to be, but I think if I just let my body heal it and have the main scar settle down I will be in a better position to make tying decisions. It's so raw and tender right now. Will review in a few months once it starts to take shape I think. Thanks for your help.
    Just another thing to aid your recovery, try gently massaging pure coconut oil into the scar which will keep things supple alternating days with vaseline. Something I am still using with great success. Again, its something I've done, not saying you have to. Good luck again with yours and don't forget to check in with the forum with an update (and maybe pics?).

Post Thanks / Like

Great tanks MrJ, will be sure to try that. I am using silicone gel at the moment as I heard it's great for healing scars. Really want the skin to heal really supple and stretchy before trying out the tying method. Have also found some frenulum stretches online I have heard really help post surgery but you have to be diligent. Starting today, really wanting to aid this healing process in anyway I can.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354