Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 1,081 to 1,087 of 1087

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by krest509 View Post
    maybe you can give me better precision
    i don't mind one cut or one tie to rid of it..
    thanks
    Usually ties are something like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/j7JBBj6.jpg
    (pierce in the blue dot and tie the red area)
    But don't take it too "literally", it depends also on how your frenulum is, better thing is seeing the frenulum in backlight with some torch (or the led torch of your phone) and try to pierce where the frenulum is thinner.
    Also, it can be a good idea not to do all in a single tie, but do 2-3 smaller ties.
    Let me know if you need other info. And if you do it, keep us updated about the results!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow ok so 5 days from now it will be exactly 6 years since I created this thread. Honestly WHERE HAVE THOSE 6 YEARS GONE TO?!

Time flies when you're having fun (or at least not having to worry about your frenulum!) haha.

Each post in this thread is an excellent contribution to something that is bringing a lot of relief and happiness to men around the world. Great job folks!

I hope this post gets buried and lost now in another 50+ pages as this knowledge reaches more people who can one day here share their glee being frenulum-free!
    Likes MrJ liked this post
    Thanks MrJ thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great.. this hurricane stopping me right now..
    Every where is close.
    Can I buy the products I need locally?
    I have Joanne craft store, walmart, Walgreens next to me?

So pierce where the blue to the other side and side then tie it at the top where the red at?

Post Thanks / Like

Stay safe buddy!

Post Thanks / Like

Can I buy the products I need locally?
    I have Joanne craft store, walmart, Walgreens next to me?
    Probably they have all except for the sutures. If you don't want to buy them online, you can use the "stretch magic" thread, if you look in the first pages you'll find the proper diameter (i don't remember it, but usually, less diameter is better)

So pierce where the blue to the other side and side then tie it at the top where the red at?
    yes, but if you see that is too much skin, you can pierce a little higher to do a smaller tie

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible for me to perform this. I'm already circumcised a year of 10 ago but still sometimes got a slighlty torn frenulum. I've added some photos and hope someone could tell me. In the picture you can see clearly that i've got an minor wound right know. If it's possible, could someone point where I should start tying?

Also i was wondering how the frenulum comes off. I understood that the wire will cut through but if you put only one wire in, won't the rest of the frenulum just stay in place and create a gap or will it die of or something en come off?

I hope you understand me as i'am not an English native speaker. If better photo's are needed, let me know.

20170917_151732.jpg20170917_150844.jpg20170917_151017.jpg20170917_151207.jpg20170917_151213.jpg20170917_151242.jpg20170917_151316.jpg20170917_151343.jpg20170917_151358.jpg20170917_150825.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

@Nightday:
    yes, you can certainly do it.
    Regarding "how the frenulum comes off", in my case the knot became tighter by himself, and it cutted all the frenulum. In other cases it maybe necessary to re-tie the knot (if it became loose).
    Here you can see a picture of my "tie story", i never retied it: https://imgur.com/a/CIVH7

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455