Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightday View Post
    It seems to be going pretty fast with good progress. I think one or two days before the threat comes out since it's almost trough.

Attachment 33502
    Attachment 33501
    Attachment 33503
    Attachment 33504
    Attachment 33505
    Attachment 33506
    Attachment 33507
    Looks like you're already there? Looking really good, you must be very happy? And your next tie???

Post Thanks / Like

The last part seems to be finished today, feels great. The tie however is still connected to a small part (see picture ending with 28). Should i wait for the tie to drop or do i have to cut the tie?

20171115_171901.jpg
    20171115_171828.jpg
    20171115_171705.jpg

For the next tie i'm not sure. As the picture ending with 01 shows, the flesh down the base is pretty thick and width (pic ending with 05) so i'm not sure if thats the best place to go right know (don't know if this is thicker for everyone or it's because i'm circumcised). So maybe the safer option is in the middle or more against the glans. Or should i go with two ties on each end like edit 3 (what happens with the skin between the two yellow lines?). Beneath are some of my ideas.

edit1.jpg
    edit 2.jpg
    edit 3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nightday; 11-15-17 at 12:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nightday View Post
    The last part seems to be finished today, feels great. The tie however is still connected to a small part (see picture ending with 28). Should i wait for the tie to drop or do i have to cut the tie?

20171115_171901.jpg
    20171115_171828.jpg
    20171115_171705.jpg

For the next tie i'm not sure. As the picture ending with 01 shows, the flesh down the base is pretty thick and width (pic ending with 05) so i'm not sure if thats the best place to go right know (don't know if this is thicker for everyone or it's because i'm circumcised). So maybe the safer option is in the middle or more against the glans. Or should i go with two ties on each end like edit 3 (what happens with the skin between the two yellow lines?). Beneath are some of my ideas.

edit1.jpg
    edit 2.jpg
    edit 3.jpg
    Hi nightday, I would happily snip the tie off now as it looks like it's done its job. Gently pull the cord out and cut the skin using a sharp blade. Have some iodine or something similar to clean it afterwards. I did this with some of my ties to with no problems. The next tie I would do would be at the squiggly line in pic edit 03. I certainly wouldn't make two ties at the same time as shown in the same picture. My opinion only. As you work down the shaft, I found with further ties the skin lays flatter and heals into itself. Let the forum know what you think. I'm sure you will get other advice from others. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Wanted te cut the tie yesterday. Pulled the sting for more space and it snapped on it's own. So that's done :-)

I probably will place the second tie tomorrow. I also thought to use the squiggly line so that's where i'm going to put it. I'll let it know when i've placed the new tie.

Post Thanks / Like

And the second one is in.

20171121_211326.jpg

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758