Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1194

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Frenulum Tying!

what more info do you want :D? And why should the meatus shrink?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    what more info do you want :D? And why should the meatus shrink?
    what effect do you want to archive with that treatment of meatus? A big hole? Do you have photos of already completed job? the meatus shrink if damaged and in long healing process. Read about it... google. Thats why all sources suggest not to harm meatus when you do frenulum tying. Show me some material about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i dont know anything about that, i just wanted to do it because I think it looks cool :D! thats all

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i dont know anything about that, i just wanted to do it because I think it looks cool :D! thats all
    let me know when you have results

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm certainly not here to judge you on your decisions, it's your meatus modification, good luck with it! Keep in touch with your results!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update after 5-6 Days

The meatus mod didnt really worked out :( it wouldnt cut through I don't know if didn't pull it strong enough or the meat is just to spongey to cut with this string... (I removed the string)

The Frenulum cut is going great, it cut really fast and I think 1-2 days and its finished but look for yourself!

There is a little swelling but I think it will be ok after some days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update after 5-6 Days

The meatus mod didnt really worked out :( it wouldnt cut through I don't know if didn't pull it strong enough or the meat is just to spongey to cut with this string... (I removed the string)

The Frenulum cut is going great, it cut really fast and I think 1-2 days and its finished but look for yourself!

There is a little swelling but I think it will be ok after some days.
    I am disappointed for you that your modification never worked. Maybe if you had put a tie in using a smaller amount of skin it may have worked. :-/ Oh well, your frenulum tying looks good. Use a good quality repair oil such as Bio oil if you can buy it where you live. It will help the scar lie flatter. Will we see the final result?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is Bio oil, what kind i mean??

Yea sure i post the final result!
    And maybe I will go for another meatus tie on the underside of the glans... we will see :D!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is Bio oil, what kind i mean??

Yea sure i post the final result!
    And maybe I will go for another meatus tie on the underside of the glans... we will see :D!
    Hi Teasle, follow this link for info on Bio oil for scar healing. https://www.bio-oil.com/uk/uk-en looking forward to your end result! Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Days update

I just had a look at me tie and i just saw that it wasn't tight enough so I just removed it. My question is, do I just leave it like that and let it heal or tie again? I tried to use the same hole but the needle just would go through I couldn't find the hole :(

Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Days update

I just had a look at me tie and i just saw that it wasn't tight enough so I just removed it. My question is, do I just leave it like that and let it heal or tie again? I tried to use the same hole but the needle just would go through I couldn't find the hole :(

Any suggestions?
    If I were you I think I would leave things alone until the swelling has gone down. You will then be able to see where you can put other ties. If you do it now it my be in the wrong place. Don't forget you can't undo wrong ties, once the tie has worn through and the healing process has happened there's no going back, apart from expensive surgery. Just giving you my personal opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I want to thank every brother that has had a helping hand in cultivating this thread. It has been a beyond valuable asset for me in my PE journey thus far. I am fairly new to the brotherhood (4mo.) and learning about our little frenulum friend could not have come at a better time. I have read the thread from start to finish and it was more than enough to get my first two ties completed.

1st Tie (Before_After).jpg
    2nd Tie.jpg

I used the recommended tools found all throughout the thread (magicband, needle, numb master cream, etc.). I sanitized the materials with alcohol,witch hazel, and fire. I used a double surgeons knot for both ties. I followed the 10-15min salt water soaks at least 1x/day (mostly 2x). To help me heal, I used the benpathanen cream. The first tie took ~2.5 weeks to cut. The 2nd tie took 5 days to cut.

I realized I placed my 2nd tie a bit too low because it doesn't seem to have done much. However, I am a bit hesitant because the place I've identified for the tie to be placed seems a bit more spongy than skin. Can anyone give me some advice on where to put my next tie??

Tie #3 Suggestions.jpg

This is an top view of how restricting my frenulum still is:

Frenulum Goal.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jpeg5 View Post
    Hi, I want to thank every brother that has had a helping hand in cultivating this thread. It has been a beyond valuable asset for me in my PE journey thus far. I am fairly new to the brotherhood (4mo.) and learning about our little frenulum friend could not have come at a better time. I have read the thread from start to finish and it was more than enough to get my first two ties completed.

1st Tie (Before_After).jpg
    2nd Tie.jpg

I used the recommended tools found all throughout the thread (magicband, needle, numb master cream, etc.). I sanitized the materials with alcohol,witch hazel, and fire. I used a double surgeons knot for both ties. I followed the 10-15min salt water soaks at least 1x/day (mostly 2x). To help me heal, I used the benpathanen cream. The first tie took ~2.5 weeks to cut. The 2nd tie took 5 days to cut.

I realized I placed my 2nd tie a bit too low because it doesn't seem to have done much. However, I am a bit hesitant because the place I've identified for the tie to be placed seems a bit more spongy than skin. Can anyone give me some advice on where to put my next tie??

Tie #3 Suggestions.jpg

This is an top view of how restricting my frenulum still is:

Frenulum Goal.jpg
    Welcome to the forum. It looks like you have taken a picture of your penis twisted which makes it difficult to help you with your third tie. Or is it actually curved? Is it possible to re-take the picture without twisting the shaft?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey awesome results, now i would go with the option 1 and the nyou should be free :D!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback MrJ & Teasle.

I went through with my 3rd frenulum tie yesterday, 2/20. Due to the location and my foreskin not wanting to stay in place I solicited the assistance of my gf.

I truly feel like a mad scientist sculpting my perfect penis

Attachment 33686
    Attachment 33687
    Attachment 33688

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jpeg5 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback MrJ & Teasle.

I went through with my 3rd frenulum tie yesterday, 2/20. Due to the location and my foreskin not wanting to stay in place I solicited the assistance of my gf.

I truly feel like a mad scientist sculpting my perfect penis

Attachment 33686
    Attachment 33687
    Attachment 33688
    Hi jpeg5, good luck with the latest ties, hopefully it will give you the results you are looking for. Final pictures of the finished 'sculpture' would be good! :-) Always good to share others success!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, in these months i continued with the clamp-and-cut method.
    I know i'm a little off-topic because here you talk about tying method, but i think someone might be interested.
    I made decent progresess, now also during sex feelings are better, i don't have pain but there is still a little discomfort sometimes, so i think i'll do another little cut. Probably i'll also try phimocure rings (or similar products) to expand the foreskin, that is a little tight.

Here are some pics of my current situation:

flaccid state:
    https://kek.gg/i/534k9P.jpg

erect state:
    https://kek.gg/i/6TFfMg.jpg

erect state, another view angle:
    https://kek.gg/i/3KzKqS.jpg

remainings of the frenulum, there is still room for another cut:
    https://kek.gg/i/7M5gRS.jpg

frontal view when erect, there is the maxium retraction i can reach without pain/discomfort:
    https://kek.gg/i/5csYP6.jpg
    Last edited by max999; 03-11-18 at 10:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by max999 View Post
    Hi guys, in these months i continued with the clamp-and-cut method.
    I know i'm a little off-topic because here you talk about tying method, but i think someone might be interested.
    I made decent progresess, now also during sex feelings are better, i don't have pain but there is still a little discomfort sometimes, so i think i'll do another little cut. Probably i'll also try phimocure rings (or similar products) to expand the foreskin, that is a little tight.

Here are some pics of my current situation:

flaccid state:
    https://kek.gg/i/534k9P.jpg

erect state:
    https://kek.gg/i/6TFfMg.jpg

erect state, another view angle:
    https://kek.gg/i/3KzKqS.jpg

remainings of the frenulum, there is still room for another cut:
    https://kek.gg/i/7M5gRS.jpg

frontal view when erect, there is the maxium retraction i can reach without pain/discomfort:
    https://kek.gg/i/5csYP6.jpg
    hey your results are amazing! what do you mean by clamp-and-cut method? can you explain this and is it better then the tying?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey your results are amazing! what do you mean by clamp-and-cut method? can you explain this and is it better then the tying?
    I've learned the technique from this post, please read this: Changing the frenum/frenulum - Page 4 - forums.newart.com

Here is a video of a meatomy https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/ex...otomy-18066712 . It's another kind of genital modification, but it uses the same technique that I used for the frenulum, so you can see that video to get an idea.
    Basically you have to crush with an hemostate the part you want to cut (in our case, the frenulum), in the clamped area the crushed skin will become white and loose sensitivity for a few minutes, so you can cut it without pain or bleeding. It's hard to belive it really works, but it does!

Better than tying? I don't know, there are pros and cons in both procedures. In my case, after the first successfull tie, all others tying attempts failed (the thread didn't start to cut skin, don't know why). So i was "forced" to find an alternative way, i tried the clamp-and-cut method and it worked.
    Likes Brahmanion, Teasle liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is the tie itself supposed to hurt? Iím in my fourth or fifth day of tying and Iíve been feeling almost zero pain, almost no discomfort even. The worst Iíve felt basically amounts to a bad itch, so today I untied to see what progress is being made and all Iím seeing is the skin being torn where the knot is rubbing around.

Which leads me to my second question. Obviously my tie probably isnít tight enough. However whenever I tie a surgeons knot, the second half hitch keeps undoing itself and itís really stupid because I can cinch it real tight so that the pain almost brings me to my knees, but then if I tie it off a few seconds later it all feels fine again. What other knots are good and secure but are still able to be reasonably untied so I can check my progress every three days or so?

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast