Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,173 of 1173

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

  1. #1161
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    what more info do you want :D? And why should the meatus shrink?

  2. #1162
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    what more info do you want :D? And why should the meatus shrink?
    what effect do you want to archive with that treatment of meatus? A big hole? Do you have photos of already completed job? the meatus shrink if damaged and in long healing process. Read about it... google. Thats why all sources suggest not to harm meatus when you do frenulum tying. Show me some material about it.

  3. #1163
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Well i dont know anything about that, i just wanted to do it because I think it looks cool :D! thats all

  4. #1164
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    Well i dont know anything about that, i just wanted to do it because I think it looks cool :D! thats all
    let me know when you have results

  5. #1165
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    Well i dont know anything about that, i just wanted to do it because I think it looks cool :D! thats all
    I'm certainly not here to judge you on your decisions, it's your meatus modification, good luck with it! Keep in touch with your results!

  6. #1166
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Update after 5-6 Days

    The meatus mod didnt really worked out :( it wouldnt cut through I don't know if didn't pull it strong enough or the meat is just to spongey to cut with this string... (I removed the string)

    The Frenulum cut is going great, it cut really fast and I think 1-2 days and its finished but look for yourself!







    There is a little swelling but I think it will be ok after some days.

  7. #1167
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    Update after 5-6 Days

    The meatus mod didnt really worked out :( it wouldnt cut through I don't know if didn't pull it strong enough or the meat is just to spongey to cut with this string... (I removed the string)

    The Frenulum cut is going great, it cut really fast and I think 1-2 days and its finished but look for yourself!







    There is a little swelling but I think it will be ok after some days.
    I am disappointed for you that your modification never worked. Maybe if you had put a tie in using a smaller amount of skin it may have worked. :-/ Oh well, your frenulum tying looks good. Use a good quality repair oil such as Bio oil if you can buy it where you live. It will help the scar lie flatter. Will we see the final result?

  8. #1168
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    What is Bio oil, what kind i mean??

    Yea sure i post the final result!
    And maybe I will go for another meatus tie on the underside of the glans... we will see :D!

  9. #1169
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    What is Bio oil, what kind i mean??

    Yea sure i post the final result!
    And maybe I will go for another meatus tie on the underside of the glans... we will see :D!
    Hi Teasle, follow this link for info on Bio oil for scar healing. https://www.bio-oil.com/uk/uk-en looking forward to your end result! Good luck!

  10. #1170
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    10 Days update

    I just had a look at me tie and i just saw that it wasn't tight enough so I just removed it. My question is, do I just leave it like that and let it heal or tie again? I tried to use the same hole but the needle just would go through I couldn't find the hole :(





    Any suggestions?

  11. #1171
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    10 Days update

    I just had a look at me tie and i just saw that it wasn't tight enough so I just removed it. My question is, do I just leave it like that and let it heal or tie again? I tried to use the same hole but the needle just would go through I couldn't find the hole :(





    Any suggestions?
    If I were you I think I would leave things alone until the swelling has gone down. You will then be able to see where you can put other ties. If you do it now it my be in the wrong place. Don't forget you can't undo wrong ties, once the tie has worn through and the healing process has happened there's no going back, apart from expensive surgery. Just giving you my personal opinion.

  12. #1172
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Hi, I want to thank every brother that has had a helping hand in cultivating this thread. It has been a beyond valuable asset for me in my PE journey thus far. I am fairly new to the brotherhood (4mo.) and learning about our little frenulum friend could not have come at a better time. I have read the thread from start to finish and it was more than enough to get my first two ties completed.

    1st Tie (Before_After).jpg
    2nd Tie.jpg

    I used the recommended tools found all throughout the thread (magicband, needle, numb master cream, etc.). I sanitized the materials with alcohol,witch hazel, and fire. I used a double surgeons knot for both ties. I followed the 10-15min salt water soaks at least 1x/day (mostly 2x). To help me heal, I used the benpathanen cream. The first tie took ~2.5 weeks to cut. The 2nd tie took 5 days to cut.

    I realized I placed my 2nd tie a bit too low because it doesn't seem to have done much. However, I am a bit hesitant because the place I've identified for the tie to be placed seems a bit more spongy than skin. Can anyone give me some advice on where to put my next tie??

    Tie #3 Suggestions.jpg

    This is an top view of how restricting my frenulum still is:

    Frenulum Goal.jpg

  13. #1173
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Frenulum Tying!

    Quote Originally Posted by jpeg5 View Post
    Hi, I want to thank every brother that has had a helping hand in cultivating this thread. It has been a beyond valuable asset for me in my PE journey thus far. I am fairly new to the brotherhood (4mo.) and learning about our little frenulum friend could not have come at a better time. I have read the thread from start to finish and it was more than enough to get my first two ties completed.

    1st Tie (Before_After).jpg
    2nd Tie.jpg

    I used the recommended tools found all throughout the thread (magicband, needle, numb master cream, etc.). I sanitized the materials with alcohol,witch hazel, and fire. I used a double surgeons knot for both ties. I followed the 10-15min salt water soaks at least 1x/day (mostly 2x). To help me heal, I used the benpathanen cream. The first tie took ~2.5 weeks to cut. The 2nd tie took 5 days to cut.

    I realized I placed my 2nd tie a bit too low because it doesn't seem to have done much. However, I am a bit hesitant because the place I've identified for the tie to be placed seems a bit more spongy than skin. Can anyone give me some advice on where to put my next tie??

    Tie #3 Suggestions.jpg

    This is an top view of how restricting my frenulum still is:

    Frenulum Goal.jpg
    Welcome to the forum. It looks like you have taken a picture of your penis twisted which makes it difficult to help you with your third tie. Or is it actually curved? Is it possible to re-take the picture without twisting the shaft?

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Similar Threads

  1. frenulum tying: method and list of equipment? what knot?
    By jordey in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-13, 04:26 PM
  2. All Tied Up
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Erotic & Sexy Stories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-05, 09:08 PM
  3. Tieing off?
    By Unknown_One__ in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-03, 09:28 PM
  4. I have no frenulum but I sure got friends
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-03, 02:48 AM
  5. Torn Frenulum
    By Sk8docska in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-03, 07:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

1 inch, 8 inch, account, adi, adjust, adress, advanced, advances, advice, aesthetic, afterwards, air, allows, angle, anyways, apart, appearance, appropriate, approximately, average, awkward, balls, base, basically, bath, bend, black, blend, blood, body, brahmanion, break, brief, broken, busy, cement, cheap, chronic, circulation, coats, cocktail, cold, colour, conclusion, condom, confused, conscious, contact, conte, cost, cover, creases, crossed, cut, damage, deal, dealt, decrease, demonstrated, doublelongdaddy, downwards, duplicate, easy, educated, effective, electric, elses, encourage, entirely, equipme, equipment, erect, erection, erections, error, exercises, expansion, explains, extending, extreme, fairly, farther, fast, faster, flaccid, flaw, fleshlight, flickr, forecast, foreskin, formula, free, gain, gaining, gains, ging, girlfriend, girth gains, gland, glans, goal, goals, growth, guy, gym, hands, hang, hanging, hard, harder, hardly, head, healing, heals, heavy, help, hollow, https, huge, ide, implement, increase, indefinitely, inspiration, instead, intense, ironwill, jelqs, journey, jpeg, kee, knob, larger, length gains, lidocaine, live, loads, lose, low, lust, manual, master, masturbate, mate, meant, mentality, millimeter, miracle, money, monster, movie, newbie routine, normal, numb, opposite, options, overnight, p.e, pain, painful, par, particularly, patience, pay, penis, perfect, perfectly, perma, phallus, pictures, pinching, placed, pos, posts, power, precise, presence, pressed, pressure, private, privately, product, program, progress, puffy, pussy, quality, que, questio, question, quick, recommend, recovery, regarding, regards, rem, remedy, research, restricted, restriction, results, resuming, rigid, routine, safe, secret, sensations, sensitivity, sex, short, shortening, shoukd, shower, shrink, shrinkage, simple, site, skin, smash, sometime, speaker, stimulation, stitching, stories, stretch, stretched, stretcher, stretching, stretchy, string, substitutes, success, suffice, suggestions, suitable, support, surgery, tackle, templ, temporary, tend, tender, tensile, tension, theory, thick, throbbing, throughout, thru, tight, time, tio, toby, tool, traces, traditional, trying to, tugging, tye, underneath, unfortunately, universal, veins, warm, warp, water, wide, won’t, wor, worst, x20, x50

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •