Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    How much is the tie itself supposed to hurt? Iím in my fourth or fifth day of tying and Iíve been feeling almost zero pain, almost no discomfort even. The worst Iíve felt basically amounts to a bad itch, so today I untied to see what progress is being made and all Iím seeing is the skin being torn where the knot is rubbing around.

Which leads me to my second question. Obviously my tie probably isnít tight enough. However whenever I tie a surgeons knot, the second half hitch keeps undoing itself and itís really stupid because I can cinch it real tight so that the pain almost brings me to my knees, but then if I tie it off a few seconds later it all feels fine again. What other knots are good and secure but are still able to be reasonably untied so I can check my progress every three days or so?
    Hi, can I ask why you need to keep undoing the knot to check the progress. In mt experience if it needed to be retied because the original was loose just put another tie in alongside and tie it tight. In all cases of retying I applied numbing cream to deaden the area. That way you can tighten the knot as tight as you can without pain. By the time the cream has worn off, you have forgotten you put a new tie in. When it comes to which knot to use, I did a standard knot with doubled polyester cotton, it worked fine. Depending on what you've used to tie, it may be too big a knot?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrJ View Post
    Hi, can I ask why you need to keep undoing the knot to check the progress.
    Depending on what you've used to tie, it may be too big a knot?
    You know what it might actually be that my knot is too long. Iíll try losing a throw and see what happens.

I donít untie a lot. I just did it my second day and yesterday because I was curious as to how they compared to other progress images I saw. It should be done in nine or ten days so Iíll only need two or three untie-checks. In any case, I use that time to retighten.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what it might actually be that my knot is too long. Iíll try losing a throw and see what happens.

I donít untie a lot. I just did it my second day and yesterday because I was curious as to how they compared to other progress images I saw. It should be done in nine or ten days so Iíll only need two or three untie-checks. In any case, I use that time to retighten.
    OK Pichu, good luck with your project. I hope you get the results you are looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, another few question about how progress is supposed to look.

How is the cut supposed to be progressing? In my case, itís being cut from knot down probably due to the knot wearing at the skin but Iíve seen pictures showing a bottom-up cut where after a few days you actually wouldnít need a needle to rethread because the hole is so visible.

How is the wound supposed to look? Mine looks and feels like one of those mouth sores you get when you suck on jawbreaker candies for too long: an angry pink crater with a white-ish looking rim that hurts like hell when you touch it directly but otherwise doesnít really feel like much.

I think this is my third or fourth day after my retightening tie that hasnít come loose. I canít loosen or tighten the knot anymore no matter how I manipulate it so itís nice and secure, however this also means I canít make tightening adjustments. How many more days should I wait until itís pretty decisive that no more significant progress is being made, and just cut the knot and retie a tighter one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, another few question about how progress is supposed to look.

How is the cut supposed to be progressing? In my case, itís being cut from knot down probably due to the knot wearing at the skin but Iíve seen pictures showing a bottom-up cut where after a few days you actually wouldnít need a needle to rethread because the hole is so visible.

How is the wound supposed to look? Mine looks and feels like one of those mouth sores you get when you suck on jawbreaker candies for too long: an angry pink crater with a white-ish looking rim that hurts like hell when you touch it directly but otherwise doesnít really feel like much.

I think this is my third or fourth day after my retightening tie that hasnít come loose. I canít loosen or tighten the knot anymore no matter how I manipulate it so itís nice and secure, however this also means I canít make tightening adjustments. How many more days should I wait until itís pretty decisive that no more significant progress is being made, and just cut the knot and retie a tighter one?
    Most have done tip of the head downwards which gives the greatest relief. Your sore problem may be because you keep untying to check progress instead of letting the cord do its job. The first tie is usually the longest to cut through, taking approximately 5 - 10 days. There after, they can take as little as 3 days to cut through. Just keep things clean and keep applying the antiseptic cream. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[...] Good luck
    My tie fell off literally two minutes ago as I was poking it to see how it felt. Thanks so much to everyone for posting their experiences and advice. I might need to get another tie in just to get everything down there really loose but I'm really happy for now. And I feel like I should stop traumatizing my dick for a few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys i just did my 4th tie just about 8 days ago and now I did run into a problem, i think my tie isnt tight enough to really cut through anymore. I tried to untie it but the knot wont come loose... What do you guys think i should do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can try to tighten the knot to make it cut the skin, waiting a few days.

To directly cut the knot, i used a nail-cutter, something like this:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to pull on the strings but i dont think its moving...
    and i dont really wanna cut the string because i want to cut the skin and after removing the string i wont find the hole again...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teasle View Post
    I tried to pull on the strings but i dont think its moving...
    and i dont really wanna cut the string because i want to cut the skin and after removing the string i wont find the hole again...
    Put some numbing cream on and wait five mins. When you can't feel anything try pulling on both of the ends and see if you can slide a needle alongside the original tie. Make another very tight knot. This will help cut through the skin. When that happens both of the ties will fall off. Try getting regular erections and pull back the skin as much as you can. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, did this thread die?

I would like to share my results.
    Encouraged by this thread, I tried to do a frenulum-tying exercise. First time I caught a bunch of skin, including some veins I suppose. It felt funny and out of fear, I untied the frenulum. It took quite a while to heal. The second time though, I have managed to tie a shallow knot and this time around, this did the trick. I gained about 3-4mm in the process. Not much, but it is something.

Now the first tying, the more aggressive one, I undid out of fear that I might have caused some trouble - the frenulum was getting pale, but all the way to the place where it connects to the pee hole - too unsettling.

The end result? It appears that I have no clearly defined frenulum string anymore, but my head is still tied to the quite wide bunch of skin. What is more, the first tying resulted in two more veins clearly visible on my penis, making any further attempts scary to say the least.

Does anybody have a similar experience? Does my frenulum-situation (is this really a frenulum or fused skin) unusually thick? The condition, coupled with a mild phimotic ring which turns the head of my penis pointy, makes me slighly nervous with ladies for two reasons - insecure about it's looks and function (condoms tend to slip)

I guess I will have to visit the doc (not many of urologists who know about this matters save for recommending a quick circumscision) which is for some reason more embarrassing to me than it should be.

Here are some pics, you can clearly see where I managed to snip my banjo string. Apparently it wasn't enough.

Attachment 33830
    Attachment 33831
    Last edited by silversurferft; 07-01-18 at 07:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silversurferft View Post
    So, did this thread die?

I would like to share my results.
    Encouraged by this thread, I tried to do a frenulum-tying exercise. First time I caught a bunch of skin, including some veins I suppose. It felt funny and out of fear, I untied the frenulum. It took quite a while to heal. The second time though, I have managed to tie a shallow knot and this time around, this did the trick. I gained about 3-4mm in the process. Not much, but it is something.

Now the first tying, the more aggressive one, I undid out of fear that I might have caused some trouble - the frenulum was getting pale, but all the way to the place where it connects to the pee hole - too unsettling.

The end result? It appears that I have no clearly defined frenulum string anymore, but my head is still tied to the quite wide bunch of skin. What is more, the first tying resulted in two more veins clearly visible on my penis, making any further attempts scary to say the least.

Does anybody have a similar experience? Does my frenulum-situation (is this really a frenulum or fused skin) unusually thick? The condition, coupled with a mild phimotic ring which turns the head of my penis pointy, makes me slighly nervous with ladies for two reasons - insecure about it's looks and function (condoms tend to slip)

I guess I will have to visit the doc (not many of urologists who know about this matters save for recommending a quick circumscision) which is for some reason more embarrassing to me than it should be.

Here are some pics, you can clearly see where I managed to snip my banjo string. Apparently it wasn't enough.

Attachment 33830 Attachment 33831
    Hi Silversurferft, I don't think that the thread has died, more like it's outrun itself. If anyone wants to perform their own sculpture they would be able to get all the information, including pictures as guidance, right here. There are of course different shapes and sizes of foreskin and frenulum, but you get a reasonably good idea of where to start and how to do it. It would be great if the thread continues even if it is showing other lads their own results and what they did.
    The only problem with your posting is I can't open your attachments. Can you repost them using another format?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I were you I think I would leave things alone until the swelling has gone down. You will then be able to see where you can put other ties. If you do it now it my be in the wrong place. Don't forget you can't undo wrong ties, once the tie has worn through and the healing process has happened there's no going back, apart from expensive surgery. Just giving you my personal opinion.
    Looks great! Excellent work.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys, thought i posted in this thread before but I guess not. had 1 or 2 minor frenulum tears during sex over the past year so i've been thinking about either tying or getting a doc to do it for me. main question - anyone notice this helps with PE gains or hardness? i can probably get by without the procedure ... but if it will give me gains I want to do it ASAP! cheers

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960