Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenulum Tying!

Post Thanks / Like

Frenulum Tying!

Hello everyone. I'm a new member to the forums having just registered, but have been frequenting them for a while now. I decided it's time to register and hopefully add my own knowledge to this place!

Now, i've been doing my own Penis Enlargement routine off and on since the start of the year, but sadly have had to stop to address a problem. After doing some research on the internet it appears I have a case of Phimosis and Frenulum Breve.

Since I was a child my frenulum has always been on the short side and i've always seen a small white ring on the foreskin when it was retracted, but none of this has ever caused any problems up until recently. Over the period of about 6 months my foreskin has gradually become dry during the day and after sexual activity it is left cracked/teared. Eventually I decided to use some Palmer's Cocoa Butter to moisterize and help reduce any scarring or stretch marks. It certainly helps with the dryness but doesn't seem to do much for the tightness. I have combined stretching techniques with massages for a couple months at a time, but I keep getting tears and cracks, and have had to wait for them to heal before starting again. Two nights ago I had my first tear on the actual frenulum itself after simply retracting the foreskin to urinate (something I have been doing every time I urinate to help make the foreskin more pliable and for better hygiene).

I took to the internet once again to see if there is anything else that can be done. I do not want circumcision and would prefer to avoid a frenuloplasty as that involves removing the frenulum from what I can gather. After browsing for a couple hours I came across this webpage http://www.male-initiation.net/libra...lum_tying.html

Has anyone heard of this?

It talks of a solution that involves tying a suture through the frenulum under local anaesthetic (EMLA cream would suffice as it temporarily numbs the skin for use of needles or stitches without pain). These sutures/knots have to be tied tight enough so they can cut into the skin over time. After the first day you bathe your whole penis head in some warm water 3-4 times a day for 15 mins to help keep the area soft and pliable. I think this is done every day until healed. Antiseptic cream is applied liberally so as to not get an infection. From what I have read, you do one knot at a time with the first knot at the top of the frenulum and close to the shaft or head. After about 10 days it should be done and you can pull the forskin down with great ease. You keep repeating these sutures from the top to the bottom until you are happy with the amount of slack on the frenulum and foreskin.

The guy in that link seems to have done a neat job without any major scarring and most importantly without any removal of the frenulum. As I understand it the frenulum heals into itself or into the shaft.

When I found out about this method I searched for more information, but I haven't been able to find much more than what's already in that link. I did find another page however, where this guy had performed the surgery on himself because it's such a simple procedure and cost effective.

I have compiled a bullet point list of what's needed and the basic steps for performing this Frenulum Tying if anyone is interested?

I'm willing to perform this simple surgery on myself if I can find enough information on the procedure and ofcourse the time and privacy to get everything together. It appears to be an effective alternative to eliminate the restrictiveness of a tight frenulum and foreskin without having to resort to the removal of tissue like what would happen in a frenuloplasty and circumcision.

Anyone know anything about Frenulum Tying??
    Thanks zeleni thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frenulum Tying!

Any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had the same issue and basically I ripped mine off, not on purpose, but one day I was measuring and the ruler slipped and my frenulum was history. I gained a half inch that day instantly My advice is to stretch through it, keep the frenulum saturated with bacitracin during the day, eventually it will give and the scar tissue will form and the nightmare will be over.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes BaddJack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was kinda tight so one day i stretched it out and sliced the end a bit with a razor (after disinfection of course). It was a very tiny cut, less than 1 mm deep, but it ended up loosening my frenulum just enough. I know it sounds crazy but worked for me. There was a bit of bleeding though
    Speak softly and carry a big dick

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung View Post
    Mine was kinda tight so one day i stretched it out and sliced the end a bit with a razor (after disinfection of course). It was a very tiny cut, less than 1 mm deep, but it ended up loosening my frenulum just enough. I know it sounds crazy but worked for me. There was a bit of bleeding though
    Sounds like mine but I did not do on purpose. Today I have absolutely no frenulum, it is totally gone.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I had the same issue and basically I ripped mine off, not on purpose, but one day I was measuring and the ruler slipped and my frenulum was history. I gained a half inch that day instantly My advice is to stretch through it, keep the frenulum saturated with bacitracin during the day, eventually it will give and the scar tissue will form and the nightmare will be over.
    What do you mean by "eventually it will give"? That the frenulum will snap?

All the tears have healed up now but every time it heals it seems to get tighter. I get so frustrated sometimes that I want to rip the frenulum off and be done with it lol. Have you lost any pleasure or sensitivity since yours ripped off? Also, what does it look like now?

Thanks for the relpy!

Post Thanks / Like

When it healed, did it heal lower so everything was more slack? Sounds painful but no more crazy than my OP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mine grew back flat with no attachment to the glans anymore. I will snap a picture when I get a chance.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Mine grew back flat with no attachment to the glans anymore. I will snap a picture when I get a chance.
    Thanks doublelongdaddy, that would be very helpful to see when you can!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to see if I can get some of that bacitracin. Is it just for healing the cracks etc? I did my jelqing and stretching sets yesterday and I couldn't retract AT ALL. It's become too tight and is almost wanting to close up completely...never would've thought it get this bad, my god!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PhallusOfOsiris View Post
    When it healed, did it heal lower so everything was more slack? Sounds painful but no more crazy than my OP!
    Ye, its weird, but if u can imaging just slightly cutting a rubber band while it is stretched out. As soon as u cut it the outer stretched part gives more slack while at the same time stretching and creating an even surface.

Speak softly and carry a big dick

Post Thanks / Like

Ye, its weird, but if u can imaging just slightly cutting a rubber band while it is stretched out. As soon as u cut it the outer stretched part gives more slack while at the same time stretching and creating an even surface.

Ahhh I see yea. Thanks for the diagram I can see how it works now

I'll sort the frenulum out once the foreskin is looser. Right now it's unretractable unless I have a hot bath and stretch for 10 mins. I'm really hoping the stretching will work because the white ring is now a white band, and rough to the touch....seems to be getting worse :(

If it's possible to have just the tight bit removed through surgery that would be tempting, but I don't know much about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else know about tying the frenulum? I think it's something that's overlooked and could help people

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhallusOfOsiris View Post
    Anyone else know about tying the frenulum? I think it's something that's overlooked and could help people
    I am not advising this but: it may be just as easy to cut it with a surgical blade and allow to heal extended.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I am not advising this but: it may be just as easy to cut it with a surgical blade and allow to heal extended.
    True. It is so very tempting to do. What is yours like now? Would you say you're glad it happened? I imagine it's less hassle now.

The extra slackness would be great and not having to worry about it snapping in the future. I've had some progress here stetching the foreskin more with hot baths. I can actually retract it fully again now.

The tight band itself is still really rough tho...almost like cracked leather. I've had another tiny tear on the frenulum again...perhaps I should get it snipped before it scars and gets worse?

Post Thanks / Like

I managed to find some good step-by-step pictures and notes of a guy who did frenunlum tying:

http://www.picazen.com/FRENULUM/fren_pics.htm

When I decide to finally do this myself, i'll do a similar progress log for anyone who's interested

Post Thanks / Like

god those pictures scare me. I have a similar issue with my frenulum, I think id rather take a sharp blade to it than do this stitching stuff. yeeesh. His results though, are awesome. If I can get my dick there Manky little frenulum wont get in the way of Penis Enlargement and condoms ever again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little wing View Post
    god those pictures scare me. I have a similar issue with my frenulum, I think id rather take a sharp blade to it than do this stitching stuff. yeeesh. His results though, are awesome. If I can get my dick there Manky little frenulum wont get in the way of Penis Enlargement and condoms ever again.
    Blade would work best, quick slice and 3 weeks of recovery. Make sure to follow surgical procedures if you attempt this as you could really hurt yourself through infection. I no longer have a frenulum an mine, by accident, was sliced down the middle. After I healed I was about 1/4 - 1/2" longer I do not suggest anyone do this though.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Ive worked in an Emergency room a while so I can deal with the disinfecting and so on. 3 weeks of awkward healing does phase me a bit though, the tying method is a bit less traumatic but I'm pretty sure both will work the same.

Post Thanks / Like

ok- so I weighed the two options-

cutting the frenulum-

pros-
    very fast
    immediately begins the healing process.

cons-
    takes a minimum of 2 weeks to heal (on average)
    can be pretty painful (initially)
    takes alot of courage to take scissors/scalpel to your frenulum.

frenulum tying-
    pros-
    there isnt ever any severe pain
    scarring almost non existant once completely healed
    doesn't hurt to pierce frenulum with a surgical needle (i used a sewing needle)
    doesn't take that long to heal

cons-
    takes 4-7 days to go thru the frenulum, slow progress.
    have to soak/dip your cock in warm water 3x a day for 15 minutes to soften the tissue
    sharp pain if you get hard. dont get hard while doing this. ice pack, pictures of ugly girls, whatever it takes, dont get hard.

so after going through and finding as much info as I could, I decided to go the tying route. The needle got me nervous, but it didn't hurt. I used fishing line and a square knot to cinch it tight, followed by a surgeon's knot. I knew the knots from boyscouts but they are easily learned on line. Practice the knots BEFORE you stick a needle in your dick.

I sterilized the needle and my hands in isopropyl alcohol. My dick bled very little. I used hot water to clean it, and then rubbed in some bacitracin zinc ointment to prevent infection.

here are some websites that really helped me out.

http://www.male-initiation.net/phimosis.html#start this site has loads of information on things many guys need info about, but the medical field is to stubborn, or stupid, to address. this includes phimosis, frenulum breve, tying, etc.

http://www.voy.com/190293/23.html this website is a general discussion about the tying process.

keep it tight, keep it clean, and sterile.

hope this helps. Ill keep updating this as things progress. I cant wait to pull a raging hard boner that isnt held back by the skin...just the thought makes it all worth it.
    Last edited by Little wing; 11-27-11 at 12:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast