Post Thanks / Like

The All-Day/Auto SlowSquashJelq

I joined MOS last year with but one goal in mind. To push beyond my limit and reach the size I desire. Yet last year, 2 or 3 months after I joined, I began slacking off and even stopped PE completly for about 3-6 months due to personal reasons.

Shortly there after I realized that I dropped a substantial amount of the gains I had made (About .75 inch in girth and a bit less in lenght). I was absolutly furious and to my dismay a bit desperate, but I remembered DLDs SSj bathmate workout, yet since I had a tight time schedule back then it was impossible to perform.

You know what they say ... One can perform best when under pressure ... So why shouldn't this be true for our cocks?
    We all know and use some sort of ADS, be it an extender or an UJW. All great tools for lenghts gains in their own right, but why's there nothing for girth? Sure we do have cockrings and such, but they only work as a weak clamp.

Coming back to the SSJ I thought about a way to recreate an auto version of the best manual girth exercise. There needed to be a way to create some sort of dual pressure to push or cells to their limits, and after various trials and errros I found the perfect one. The tape method from foreskin restoration.

Allow me to explain
    You get a tight fitting cockring and put it at the deepest point of your penile root.
    When done you simply kegel in as much blood as possible without getting an erection
    If done correctly you take two stripes of tape and cross tape the top of your forskin so that your glans gets pushed down

That way your head tries to push out the kept in blood, which isn't possible due to the aformentioned cockring, forcing it to expand and create more width and a fatter cock in general.

With this amazing method I gained .5 inches in girth back, wearing an ADS every first and an ADSJJ every second day!
    Try it out and tell me what you gained
    November 2016

21 cm/8,2 inch lenght
    15.5 cm/6.1 ish inch lenght

Goal

30 cm/11.8 inch lenght
    19 cm/7.5 inch girth

I use a bathmate goliath, a UJW, a BIB hanger, an ROP in addition to some cockrings and castor oil
    Likes mushroomhead777 liked this post
    Thanks mushroomhead777 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The All-Day/Auto SlowSquashJelq

Would this also apply to someone that is circumsized? If so how would one do it
    Likes Mike3209 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Could this been done with a tlc tugger? As it's for foreskin restoration. Maybe get the tlc in place and then start taping? Well idk if the tlc can be used erect or semi erect.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I'd like to see the long term results and penis health. Been around this stuff since 1999 and have yet to see someone effectively produce an "all day" girth technique. Is the 'gain' an actual gain, or just fluid retention? How long have you used this method since returning to active PE? How long have you taken off (the key to proving a gain) from PE after making the 'gain'? Just trying to keep things in perspective. It's fun to see increases in size, but also easy to get excited and want to share ideas hoping someone else will be the guinea pig before you have proven an idea actually works on yourself.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $39.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    Yea, I'd like to see the long term results and penis health. Been around this stuff since 1999 and have yet to see someone effectively produce an "all day" girth technique. Is the 'gain' an actual gain, or just fluid retention? How long have you used this method since returning to active PE? How long have you taken off (the key to proving a gain) from PE after making the 'gain'? Just trying to keep things in perspective. It's fun to see increases in size, but also easy to get excited and want to share ideas hoping someone else will be the guinea pig before you have proven an idea actually works on yourself.
    Same
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!