PDA

View Full Version : want to have sex!!!

pitbull
08-03-04, 01:35 PM
i was wondering about this. i have a girlfriend and want to have sex for the first time and my dick is only 5 inches. im afraid she might tell people i have a small dick being in high school and all. is 5 inches too small to satisfy a women? i was thinking i should wait until maybe i gain some size through Penis Enlargementing. what do u guys think?

pitbull
08-03-04, 01:37 PM

blabla182
08-03-04, 02:14 PM
this is your first time pitbull? is it her first time ?
i think the size of your dick is the least you have to worrie about for your first time . you have the fear of being akward and all that stuff beside it will be the best min of your life . if its not her first time she will not say anything about your dick size she will just be happy she broke your cherry and if its her fist time she wont say anything cause she probly have now idea what the hell the feelings she just had where .
my fist time was in hs to and i did it with a girl who had had sex before and she just love the thought of popping my cherry my dick didnt even matter .it was the best 30 sec's in the front of a tow truck i ever had lol
just use your dick now and continue to pe never not use it cause you think its not big enough

levista
08-03-04, 04:08 PM
You are in high school? I'm not a yank but this sounds under 18 to me, do we need to ban this guy or what?

joeym
08-03-04, 04:40 PM
He COULD be 18 and still in h.s.

Anyway, don't ever let your insecurities hold you back from enjoying life. 5" may not be big, but it's not freakishly small or anything. She's probably not that experienced so she won't even know the difference anyway. And most girls aren't that concerned about an inch here or there - they have their own insecurities. And if she's a virgin, it will be better for her.

Go for it man, you're entering a great part of your life. H.S. is a great time of discovery and the chicks are just as curious and horny as us guys!

pitbull
08-03-04, 05:16 PM
thanks for your advice guys. by the way iam 18

Jason1
08-03-04, 05:31 PM
I know how hard it is to be in H.S. and worry about what people think. I would say wait not cause the size thing matters but cause it will make you paranoid what people are saying.

Zurik
08-03-04, 05:55 PM
You do realize that there is much more to making love than just having a big dick? I suppose it does arouse them, but that is something you can do building anticipation, being different in an attractive way and not thinking only with your dick. Otherwise unless you have an established long-term relationship with that girl or if she is really into you i wouldn't brag about being a virgin. Not that it's shameful or anything, we all had to go through it. It's just that she wouldn't enjoy knowing that you don't completly realize what to do.

pupper
08-03-04, 06:10 PM
Pitbull, fuck her fuck her hard, eat her pussy first work your way to her clit when she starts to fear the feeling of cumming for her first time make her cum with your tongue first,then pump the shit outa that pussy.

Bigd5903
08-03-04, 06:35 PM
Do you really think your girlfriend would tell everyone about your size. Only a real bitch would do that. When I first had sex, my gf at the time thought I was freakishly huge and i was 5.5 nbp. Too bad she never got to see me now lol. Anyways, unless she's been around the block, she probably wouldnt know any difference.

ctmwm
08-03-04, 08:59 PM
Go give it to her, Chances are she is not going to even think about it. JUST DO IT! She will love it!! Just take your time and go easy.

the grinch
08-05-04, 12:29 AM
I agree with the rest size won't matter my first girl thought I was huge and I was only 5.5 spend more time on her lots of fore play fingers and tongue will melt her away drink her juices and she will never forget you if your knew to this your biggest problem will be cumming to fast,instead of full strokes just pull out and use your head in short motions when she's ready to cum thrust her hard and go for it never the less practice makes perferct we are our worst enemy when it comes to this stuff ....like Nike says Just Do It .....gl

pooperscooper
08-11-04, 12:11 AM
size is not the issue at all, its about the feeling, and the bond that you will share with her

lownatural
09-01-04, 01:35 AM
Pitbull,

I had the same problems when i was younger.. worried about size and what not. But the truth is, for most girls, they wont notice the difference of an inch or so when its inside them. My girlfriend and her friends and I are very open sexually, we talk about stuff like this all the time. They all agree that the sex is just as good with a Average penis as it Is with a larger penis, it's really about "the motion of the ocean" persay.

jGman
09-01-04, 04:38 PM
Don't stress over your size. Like was said previously, you might be on the low side of average, but not by much, and there's more to sex than just the size of your pecker. You'd be amazed how much pleasure your 2-2 1/2 inch tongue can give a woman. USE IT.

austintatious
09-08-04, 04:48 AM
Don't stress over your size. Like was said previously, you might be on the low side of average, but not by much, and there's more to sex than just the size of your pecker. You'd be amazed how much pleasure your 2-2 1/2 inch tongue can give a woman. USE IT.

i completely agree, i have an one steering towards the high average and have sex you know, on a semi regular basis, but my friend (who i had my first homosexual experience with) is on the low end of average and he is like a sex god in the area, its not the size, its the way you use it. If you make sure you know what you are doing then everything will be fine.

I would rather be branded with a small dick than being a shit fuck

cumkiller
09-11-04, 01:22 AM
i remember i almost had sex in highschool.. now im in college.. way cool!! just have fun, and make sure to take a good long shower so maybe she will even give u a BJ. have fun mate and dont worry bout it.

Texan
09-12-04, 12:45 PM
So, how is this playing out?