PDA

View Full Version : what does a girls asshole taste like?

meshuggah
08-21-04, 04:36 PM
I have never been, just wondering if anyone's gone where few men have before (I'm guessing).

chance
08-21-04, 04:56 PM
Very unusual and unlike anything I have every tasted. It must be very clean
for me to do it. My wife likes for me to do it to her occasionally.

TimBo755
08-21-04, 06:12 PM
Whenever I'm eating a chick out, it usually tastes just about the same as her vagina, not much difference. I read an article not too long ago that said trace amounts of fecal are found there either, so its not like your eating her crap basically. :) which is always a plus.

sikdogg
08-21-04, 07:11 PM
Why don't you just give it a go?? I'm sure she'll love it, my girl does and i love it when she returns the favor.

kong1971
08-21-04, 08:29 PM
If she forgot to wipe?

Tastes just a little like what she ate two days before.

;)

Actually, both holes are pretty close. I don't think you're going to taste crap or nothing if she is clean. Give it a try. Just zip on down an inch lower when tonguing her puss and see what you think. Never be scared to try something once!

All the same, make sure she is clean. Feces contains bacteria that can make either or both of you ill, and never stick anything in her puss that has been inside her ass! You can give her an infection.

Texan
08-21-04, 09:06 PM
It doesn't really have much taste to me. I really enjoy it, personally; mainly because I feel like it feels good to her.

TimBo755
08-21-04, 09:44 PM
It doesn't really have much taste to me. I really enjoy it, personally; mainly because I feel like it feels good to her.

exactly.

belowav
08-21-04, 10:20 PM
I agree, there isn't any noticeable taste, if your tongueing around the hole but let me tell you i have had the very nasty experience of inserting my tounge inside and i found there to be a very nasty bitter taste in there needless to say i spat that foul taste out and will never do that again!!!

RazedNegative
08-21-04, 11:20 PM
I love eatin out a chicks asshole if she nice and clean. There isnt much of a "taste" any different than any other wet skin type flavor. But if you do it right, whooo she gonna love it.

Super
08-25-04, 02:07 AM
I guess it depends on how clean she is, if she is not, it prolly tastes like shit.:D

twins172_up
08-25-04, 02:12 AM
i enjoy giving and receiving haven't had a bad experience yet.....my girl loves when i put her legs up in the air...lift up her ass a bit..to tongue her hole down (both of them) :P

austintatious
08-25-04, 12:50 PM
i only ever do it if the person im doing it to has had a shower, i read on the internet that there are chemicals in the arse that do kind of clean it, something to do with it breaking down the left over crap.

Lickalotapuss
08-25-04, 05:16 PM
ID be to scared my girl would fart in my face rofl

sikdogg
08-25-04, 05:33 PM
It's all about trust, brother...

hopful
08-25-04, 06:11 PM
You'st try it man ;)
but be careful that her but is shaved because if it isn't she can you'st have had a shower and it still could smell a bit "strong" ;P

joeym
08-25-04, 10:23 PM
Well, if she isn't clean it's gonna taste like poop!!! Kiss and lick around the area 1st and take a whiff. If you don't get any odor, go for it. But if you smell ass, beat a hasty retreat and keep your tongue out of there.

Godsize
08-27-04, 06:18 PM
It's like licking a penny.

Godsize
08-27-04, 06:21 PM
Oh yeah, one thing about pubic hair is that it traps and holds stink, so the less hair she has down there, the less of a chance there'll be any stormdrain funk eminating from her crevasse.

the grinch
08-27-04, 11:37 PM
Oh man this is to funny some of these posts had me laughing so hard you guys are hilarious its like a vegetable wash it and eat it if its dirty don't ...."its like licking a penny" thats the best

hopful
08-28-04, 07:35 AM
but the staatment about the pubic hair is sooooooooooo true :)

4governa
08-28-04, 10:29 PM
i think it tastes like an ass

REDZULU2003
08-30-04, 09:25 AM
depends on how clean it is, I have tasted abit of shit sometimes...but I get my tongue right up her anus and riggle it about.
Always makesure you rinse your mouth out with strong mouthwash afterwards.

hopful
08-30-04, 12:36 PM
Best is if the girl just realy gets her ass washed good from the in - and outside
;)

wetwagger
07-18-12, 01:31 PM
I have done it in the throws of passion and it has never been bad. I have wondered later, however, if I should have asked how clean she was. I mean lets face it, we've all taken a crap in a public bathroom and wondered if we cleaned ourselves well or not. Also, have you have taken a crap but felt like you are not finished? I would prefer to know she has had an enema before sex.

doublelongdaddy
07-18-12, 03:13 PM
Stinkiest Thread Ever:)

Medicating
07-19-12, 10:39 AM
Haha. I eat my girls ass out a lot. If you know the girl, and you know she's clean, it's perfectly fine. I really enjoy doing it, and when the favour gets returned... damn. As far as the taste, it doesn't really taste of anything. It's a lot less tasteless than the vagina, even if you get her ass to open up and you put your tongue in her ass. It tastes like virtually nothing.

It's funny this thread got a bump as me and my friend were talking about this in the car. The sweaty ass smell of a girl is one of the sexiest smell, we both agreed. But then again we are both ass men.

doublelongdaddy
07-19-12, 01:28 PM
I might ask a girl to shit on my chest:)

Ashiqul
06-29-13, 06:14 PM
It tastes really good to those who have fascination to it...before u do it make sure it is REAL CLEAN. It may taste a bit salty. If u do fingering in her ass for a long time, a white juice will come out that tastes even better !

MAXAMEYES
06-29-13, 08:50 PM
"WHAT DOES A GIRLS ASSHOLE TASTE LIKE?"

Why would anyone wanna taste an ex-boyfriend?

wajiro
06-30-13, 10:29 AM
well... it depends on before or after shower... and also diet... and general hygene...

MAXAMEYES
06-30-13, 12:07 PM
Taste like chicken.

Medicating
06-30-13, 04:02 PM
It tastes really good to those who have fascination to it...before u do it make sure it is REAL CLEAN. It may taste a bit salty. If u do fingering in her ass for a long time, a white juice will come out that tastes even better !

You, my man, know exactly what you're talking about. You and I? We are ass-men.

Always wondered what that white stuff is, anyone know?

LoveHerDeeply
06-30-13, 10:19 PM
I agree, there isn't any noticeable taste, if your tongueing around the hole but let me tell you i have had the very nasty experience of inserting my tounge inside and i found there to be a very nasty bitter taste in there needless to say i spat that foul taste out and will never do that again!!!

Same.

I had a decent rapport with wife. She was very clean like 2-3 showers a day and I never hesitated to go down and take a tour around the rim. She enjoyed it.

Answer to OP is "earthy". Not dirty not crap but unique. Try it once.

After the bitter inside experience though I had answered that question with finality. Not doing again. I eventually asked her to ensure, in the pre-sex bathroom stop shed invariably go do, to use those cotton wipes similar to baby wipes. She was interested in doing anal rim on Me and also prostate touching... but I'm an outty not an inny and was never comfy for that. I just dont feel that clean, despite hygiene, wipes and showers. No.

Medicating
07-01-13, 01:52 PM
Same.

I had a decent rapport with wife. She was very clean like 2-3 showers a day and I never hesitated to go down and take a tour around the rim. She enjoyed it.

Answer to OP is "earthy". Not dirty not crap but unique. Try it once.

After the bitter inside experience though I had answered that question with finality. Not doing again. I eventually asked her to ensure, in the pre-sex bathroom stop shed invariably go do, to use those cotton wipes similar to baby wipes. She was interested in doing anal rim on Me and also prostate touching... but I'm an outty not an inny and was never comfy for that. I just dont feel that clean, despite hygiene, wipes and showers. No.

Hmmm, that's different to my experiences. I put my tongue inside a lot and never get the bitter taste. Or, maybe I do and I like it so I don't taste it? Haha.

You should let your girlfriend have her way with you. Interestingly, when I'm getting head and my girlfriend goes down on my rim, my penis gets much harder and much fuller. It goes to like a 115% erection. It's quite cool. I'm warming to the prostate stuff but it's not bad. You can't knock it 'til you try it!

DaleMcD
11-10-13, 07:19 PM
I have stuck my tongue up six different girls butt-holes. The first one was my ex-wife and I did it because she was so gross that I decided the only way to get off on her was to make it even grosser. The next girl, I was 32 and she was 17 and such a sweet ass. I was kissing her butt and she started to turn over, I stopped her and started licking that delicious starfish, she gasped, she loved it. I used to lick it for the longest time. She was married, and actually told her husband that she had someone do something to her that she loved. He guessed it was me, she said he tried to do it but it wasn't the same. The next girl I did that to was 18 and I was 44, she had the most beautiful body that I had ever seen, and get this, she was a virgin, even had a bubble butt. Oh, my god, she had been at school all day, and still her asshole was the most delicious I had ever even imagined. Her best friend was next, she was 19 and and bit overweight, but she absolutely loved it, we would fuck and I would say bend over the couch and I would spread those cheeks and bury my tongue inside there. There were even times when with this girl and the next that some shit would appear on my finger, but I sucked it off, girls shit is tasty. The next girl was married, I was maybe 46 and she was 30something. I had met her for maybe an hour before I had my tongue up her ass, she had been working all day, but you wouldn't know it, delicious. The next girl was 26 I was 50, my tongue was up her ass for many many hours. I even tongued it while she gave head to another guy. There were 6 delicious starfishes that I had. Yum, Yum, There was another girl that I had sex with, within maybe 15 minutes of meeting her. She had probably done other guys already that day, it didn't matter, she was hot, and she loved it, never got my tongue up her ass though, I regret it.

DaleMcD
11-10-13, 07:20 PM
Oh yeah, that last girl, she played the rusty trombone, that was f-n hot.

DaleMcD
11-10-13, 07:33 PM
I totally agree, if the girl is classy, her ass is tasty!

DaleMcD
11-10-13, 07:40 PM
Incidentally if there are any girls out there who would love to have that butt-holes sucked on hard. Please let me know!

DaleMcD
11-10-13, 07:44 PM
Wrong, girls ass taste like the beauty that they are. I would suggest staying away from a guys ass, in general they are gross. Women on the other hand, although they are bitches, their ass needs to be sucked.

doublelongdaddy
11-12-13, 11:57 AM
poop

Zambrodom3
11-13-13, 07:10 PM
It'd be awful to get a fart in your mouth though rofl!

DaleMcD
11-13-13, 09:07 PM
I love girls b holes

DaleMcD
11-13-13, 09:10 PM
One of the wildest things I had ever done was I invited this girl to piss in my mouth, in front of another couple. What amazed me was how accurate she was. Her piss tasted like the best thing I had ever drank. I would lick her ass and drink her pee for hours at a time.

Zambrodom3
11-14-13, 03:31 AM
One of the wildest things I had ever done was I invited this girl to piss in my mouth, in front of another couple. What amazed me was how accurate she was. Her piss tasted like the best thing I had ever drank. I would lick her ass and drink her pee for hours at a time.

I am still in shock after reading this (rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Never tried piss, so I don't know :)

DaleMcD
11-14-13, 04:32 AM
How funny

doublelongdaddy
11-14-13, 10:02 AM

lol

doublelongdaddy
11-14-13, 10:02 AM

lol

AdmiralLongDong
11-19-13, 03:12 PM
Just poppin on the forum after a long absence. Funny you mention this.

People are uptight about it. I know I feel strange talking about it. I was going down on my girl just the other day and did a little recon with the tongue. I got a positive giggle when I did it. For some reason I hadn't done it in a long time too. But if you get a happy sound from anything you do, well then, do it some more. :)

jordey
10-23-14, 04:34 PM
Just poppin on the forum after a long absence. Funny you mention this.

People are uptight about it. I know I feel strange talking about it. I was going down on my girl just the other day and did a little recon with the tongue. I got a positive giggle when I did it. For some reason I hadn't done it in a long time too. But if you get a happy sound from anything you do, well then, do it some more. :)

i think i'd only explore it if i was with a long term partner

doublelongdaddy
10-25-14, 03:42 PM
More than 200,000 views, I guess this is a popular question:)

jordey
10-25-14, 05:58 PM
More than 200,000 views, I guess this is a popular question:)

obviously a lot of guys have contemplated doing it!

Threak-X
10-26-14, 07:44 PM
Simple, it usually taste like chocolate covered caramel; unless her ass blows a kiss while you perform analingus on her.

jordey
10-27-14, 07:49 AM
Simple, it usually taste like chocolate covered caramel; unless her ass blows a kiss while you perform analingus on her.

very disturbing images in my head..

dhj
12-17-14, 05:07 AM
I have no problem with it in the shower after dragging a rag over it...

LONGERDICK7+
12-17-14, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=Threak-X;615763]Simple, it usually taste like chocolate covered caramel; unless her ass blows a kiss while you perform analingus on her.[/QUDE

grow4me
12-17-14, 01:34 PM
you gota love the chocolate starfish

doublelongdaddy
12-17-14, 02:29 PM
you gota love the chocolate starfish

Yuck:)

LONGERDICK7+
12-17-14, 11:58 PM
Yeah an anus is an anus,the girls that enjoy getting their asses licked need to keep the chocolate starfish cleansed and bleached hahah

pogzee
12-18-14, 12:28 PM
how would it feel to rub your ass hole with her vagina ?........... hahahhah
if thats possible....lol

doublelongdaddy
12-18-14, 02:48 PM
I guess a women's butt hole would smell the same as a mans, what would effect it most is how clean she kept herself. I guess it would range from shit smell to no so shitty:)

LONGERDICK7+
12-18-14, 10:23 PM
I guess a women's butt hole would smell the same as a mans, what would effect it most is how clean she kept herself. I guess it would range from shit smell to no so shitty:)

yeah PE is a great thing and we want to enlarge our penises just to have more fun, confidence and stuff,but once we realized how primitive the humans are, women arent that attractive anymore hahaha well they are i think, sometimes... haha

stillwantmore2
12-20-14, 05:23 AM
Girls' assholes smell like flowers and taste like honey. They don't fart, or shit. That's why most of them are so moody.

Zambrodom3
12-20-14, 05:30 AM
Girls' assholes smell like flowers and taste like honey. They don't fart, or shit. That's why most of them are so moody.

You are wrong I believe- they do fart and they do shit! It is just that when they fart- they fart bubbles and when they shit- they shit rainbows! DUUH! rofl!

doublelongdaddy
12-20-14, 03:27 PM
This conversation is giving me a belly ache:)

dhj
01-31-15, 05:03 PM
Like shit...It tastes like shit

Threak-X
01-31-15, 06:24 PM
delicious sweet/bitter treats of hot brown chocolate candy that past through...

LONGERDICK7+
01-31-15, 06:42 PM
delicious sweet/bitter treats of hot brown chocolate candy that past through...

so delicious ;)lol

MovieBuff
02-02-15, 09:20 PM
If she didn't took a shower, then it's tastes like sweat and ass :D