PDA

View Full Version : Confess your deepest sexual secret here.

Dashdeming
11-01-03, 04:06 PM
We are all anonymous here. Tell your deepest sexual secret. Be honest.

What have you done that no one else knows?

What do you want to do that no one else knows?

What are you going to do that no one else knows?

Put on your shades and start typing your story. All of us have much to share that we keep to ourselves.

Here, you can tell and have no fear of being discovered or embarrassed.

Come on, tell your deepest sexual secrets.

Dashdeming
11-01-03, 04:36 PM
What have I done that no one else knows?
No one knows that I met a woman through an Internet chat room and we actually met several times over a 6 month period. The whole experience leading up to the first meeting was very exciting but then I discovered that she had a husband and had no intentions of divorcing him. She wanted a sugar daddy and some occasional sex.

What do I want to do that no one else knows?
I would like to be hung so huge that women pursue me merely for sexual gratification. Something about women who love big cocks really turns me on.

What am I going to do that no one knows about?
I am going to turn my wife into a size queen as I Penis Enlargement my cock bigger and bigger.

j-penis
11-02-03, 01:20 AM
Sometimes I feel like completely sodomizing and roughing up a girl during sex. Like those now-defunct 'Rough Sex' tapes by Khan-Tusion. I would probably never do it though - that goes double to a girl I really love.

I think a lot of guys have these desires, and it comes from some kind of testosterone related male aggression. Or it could signal deeper cracks in the mind. LOL.

Anyone else have these thoughts from time to time?

cascade
11-02-03, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Dashdeming
Something about women who love big cocks really turns me on.
This is probably my main turn-on.
Now I really need that big dick :p

Also, I would like to do bondage, being handcuffed, and the reverse (being the dominant one) in that I will fuck a chick while calling her abusive and derogatory names.

I am a little twisted :D

Cheers,
Cas

PirateSteve
11-02-03, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by j-penis
Sometimes I feel like completely sodomizing and roughing up a girl during sex. Like those now-defunct 'Rough Sex' tapes by Khan-Tusion. I would probably never do it though - that goes double to a girl I really love.

j,
Of course the Pirate does this! Actually, it started with the "Texas Hate Fuck" on the ex. You know, you turn them over, grab their hair, and pound them from behind as if you are trying to hurt them. A friend suggested it when the opportunity came up.

She liked it so much that I started a research project. I experimented for about a year with girls, seeing how depraved I could get with them and seeing their reactions. Tied them up, whipped them, peed on them, keel hauled them, walked them down the plank, and worse (never, oddly, against their will - even the ones that were hesitant at first really got into it after a bit). The worse I got, the more they seemed to like it. It was really strange.

I have toned it way down, since the research project ended. The whole thing always struck me as ridiculous anyway. I still hang out with the B&D crowd a bit though, as those girls are really uninhibited - and I like the fetish wear!

They are an odd bunch, women. Even "normal" girls prefer the hard, ramming sex to the soft stuff (which is too bad, because I kind of prefer the soft stuff myself). J, if you want to satisfy those urges of yours, I suggest you start with the Texas Hate Fuck. You might find that a girl you really love really loves to be treated just like you are thinking! If your girl gets into it, start spanking her during the screw. If she likes that, you can pretty much take her anywhere you want - and she will love it (and of course, you!)

And Dash, I wish I had some great secrets to share. But I am more the kind of guy that doesn't hide anything - it's all out there on my sleeve for everybody to view. My brain is too messed up to remember what I did or did not tell, so I just spew it all. Sorry. Now stories, on the other hand, those I have...

Dashdeming
11-17-03, 05:01 PM
Bump for more of your kinky secrets!

SlamInTheLamb
11-18-03, 09:42 AM
When i was about 12, a mate and me skipped school. We got a bit bored and went into a church where we climbed the bell tower and nearly died when a piece of timber broke at the top (the church was 500yrs old) then we played the organ. After a while, we got bored of all this and, as a dare, we had a wank (we'd recently discovered masterbation). BTW, nothing gay about it, just a dare.

13 years later I got married in the same church and was half expecting the building to come crashing down around me as I said my vows :)

Spektrum
11-18-03, 01:07 PM
Oh jeez, you guys would probably never think of me the same if I shared some of my deepest fantasies, lol. I've already done things a lot of guys wouldnt do at the request of some real freaks(snowballing, rimming, you name it).

PirateSteve is right, girls are really wierd. The crazier you get with them, the more they like it. I've found that they don't exactly like getting hurt, but bring them just the right amount of pain and they love it.

Anyway, I always wanted to get really rough with a girl. Not just like "texas hate fuck" hard. Just ramming them in all their holes as deep and hard as I want. Those slap-happy videos also always used to give me rocketwood. But I just think thats normal male characteristic to have those rough tendencies.

Godsize
11-18-03, 03:10 PM
"When i was about 12, a mate and me skipped school. We got a bit bored and went into a church where we climbed the bell tower and nearly died when a piece of timber broke at the top (the church was 500yrs old) then we played the organ. After a while, we got bored of all this and, as a dare, we had a wank (we'd recently discovered masterbation). BTW, nothing gay about it, just a dare.

13 years later I got married in the same church and was half expecting the building to come crashing down around me as I said my vows"

That is an awesome story.

thisguy93
04-02-11, 01:48 PM
my deepest secret probably beats a lot of others

me and one of my friends, who i've known basically all my life, play dare, it started off as truth or dare but truth was always boring so we amped it up. We started off just daring each other to run outside naked or play with yourself but then that got boring so he dared me to touch his penis so i did then i dared him the same, it finally built up to can i stick my penis in your ass, keep in mind this took several months to happen. and then it was let me do you, we don't actually fuck each other in the rectum we just stick it in between the cheeks and the friction suffices to get us off. Oh and we also have sucked each others dicks, i've sucked him til he came in my mouth. i have no desire to ever kiss a guy or anything like that what so ever and i would never ever do any of this with anyone other than my best friend and after years of dare we still do it just a lot less frequently.

doublelongdaddy
04-02-11, 02:18 PM
Wow, I can't even say what mine is, I would probably be put in jail:)

Turnover
04-02-11, 03:02 PM
Yeah right dude, if we confessed our darkest sexual fantasies non of us would want to talk to any of us any more! All I'm going to say is it has to do with bondage:P

Priapus90
04-02-11, 05:13 PM
Cough... What I've done that no one else knows? I've showed myself off online to any girl that asked to see my dick!! I'm VERY proud of what I have!! I even had a girl who'd never orgasmed, rub herself off staring at my cock!! LOL!! What do I want to do? I wanna have women desire me for my ever growing dick and ask if I will bang them!! What will I do? The sky is the limit!!

Alex78
04-03-11, 10:33 AM
the real question is that if you were given the shot would you really do it or be scared?

doublelongdaddy
04-03-11, 11:13 AM
Nice Turn and so true.:)

Crazy Doc
04-03-11, 11:56 AM
You asked for it...

So long, long ago.. I had this girlfriend. She lived with her sister in an apartment. They did a lot of drugs, and their pad was like a flophouse. Lots of girls hung out there (all teens). There was one girl, we'll call her "Susie" (names changed to protect the "innocent" lol) who was the sister's friend. Susie's boyfriend was a real ass. This little punk that would just show up to snort your speed. I hated the guy. So Susie told the sister, who told my girlfriend, who told me, that Susie would never give blow jobs. She claimed she'd been forced to at gunpoint and thus would never do it again. I smelled bullshit on this, sounded like an excuse to avoid giving but whatever. Anyway, I didn't care for Susie either-these 2 (Susie and boyfriend) would just show up, try to smoke or snort all your drugs, drink your booze, eat your food and crash on your floor... and NEVER gave anything back.

Well, being the sadistic fuck I am... I started sneaking into the kitchen late at night and jerking off into the bottom of the ice cream container. Then I'd offer Susie a "sundae" and the first time she gobbled it all down and said it had a funny but good taste-I claimed it was a little "freezer burn". So anyway, I started feeding little Susie my cum all the time. Pretty soon in alcoholic drinks and so forth... It got pretty silly, sometimes she'd take down 10 loads in one drink and not know it (mudslides, white russians, lime marqueritas, things that hid it).
And I always got off when I talked to the boyfriend since his girl was gobbling down my loads almost daily and hadn't even kissed the guy's dick.

There were a few mishaps as well-one time I came home (to the apartment) and the sister was eating the rest of the ice cream that had lots of stuff in it and she didn't know... Likewise, sometimes Susie shared her drink with other girls and so forth... so the whole house of girls was eating my cum without knowing it. One of them even sucked my dick and ate it on purpose, but that's not very interesting lol. Either way it was an eventful 6 months and I don't think any of them ever suspected...

Alex78
04-03-11, 12:18 PM
You asked for it...

So long, long ago.. I had this girlfriend. She lived with her sister in an apartment. They did a lot of drugs, and their pad was like a flophouse. Lots of girls hung out there (all teens). There was one girl, we'll call her "Susie" (names changed to protect the "innocent" lol) who was the sister's friend. Susie's boyfriend was a real ass. This little punk that would just show up to snort your speed. I hated the guy. So Susie told the sister, who told my girlfriend, who told me, that Susie would never give blow jobs. She claimed she'd been forced to at gunpoint and thus would never do it again. I smelled bullshit on this, sounded like an excuse to avoid giving but whatever. Anyway, I didn't care for Susie either-these 2 (Susie and boyfriend) would just show up, try to smoke or snort all your drugs, drink your booze, eat your food and crash on your floor... and NEVER gave anything back.

Well, being the sadistic fuck I am... I started sneaking into the kitchen late at night and jerking off into the bottom of the ice cream container. Then I'd offer Susie a "sundae" and the first time she gobbled it all down and said it had a funny but good taste-I claimed it was a little "freezer burn". So anyway, I started feeding little Susie my cum all the time. Pretty soon in alcoholic drinks and so forth... It got pretty silly, sometimes she'd take down 10 loads in one drink and not know it (mudslides, white russians, lime marqueritas, things that hid it).
And I always got off when I talked to the boyfriend since his girl was gobbling down my loads almost daily and hadn't even kissed the guy's dick.

There were a few mishaps as well-one time I came home (to the apartment) and the sister was eating the rest of the ice cream that had lots of stuff in it and she didn't know... Likewise, sometimes Susie shared her drink with other girls and so forth... so the whole house of girls was eating my cum without knowing it. One of them even sucked my dick and ate it on purpose, but that's not very interesting lol. Either way it was an eventful 6 months and I don't think any of them ever suspected...

Man i thought i was perverse this is not fair!
I cannot top you!

so the whole house of girls was eating my cum without knowing it Best one!

doublelongdaddy
04-03-11, 02:59 PM
I guess so

Turnover
04-03-11, 04:19 PM
I thought of one that I may never try but I saw a video of a girl tied up and she was having her mouth sewn shut and it made me so hard I fantasized about it but I don't know if I'd ever do it....see that's a fucked up dirty fantasy. Having a girl like your dick or being gay isn't really a secret dirty fantasy. That cum story is pretty sick, I've heard those before, it would piss me off it I was fed somebodies cum without me intending to.

Crazy Doc
04-03-11, 05:25 PM
I thought of one that I may never try but I saw a video of a girl tied up and she was having her mouth sewn shut and it made me so hard I fantasized about it but I don't know if I'd ever do it....see that's a fucked up dirty fantasy. Having a girl like your dick or being gay isn't really a secret dirty fantasy. That cum story is pretty sick, I've heard those before, it would piss me off it I was fed somebodies cum without me intending to.

Agreed... but I've also told a lot of women that story and most of them thought it was hot... But at least I gave a good answer to the question right? lol

Crazy Doc
04-03-11, 05:29 PM

Also- I gotta be nosey as I find fetishes fascinating. Why does it excite you that she is having her mouth sewn up? Do tell.

Priapus90
04-03-11, 07:02 PM
You asked for it...

This is some classic stuff here man!! This sounds like a erotica story!! LOL!!! That's great!! 10 FUCKIN POINTS!!!

REDZULU2003
04-04-11, 06:53 AM
They all had good nourisHydromaxent added to that Ice-Cream :)

Medicating
04-04-11, 07:55 AM
I absolutely love getting rimmed. I'm completely straight but blowjobs where i get rimmed and fingered are the best ones. Shame i'm not with the girl who used to do it to me anymore.

I also want to try anal sex so bad. As in me having sex with a girls ass, not pegging or anything.

As you can tell by those two sentences, i'm an ass man. :)

Turnover
04-04-11, 08:53 AM
Also- I gotta be nosey as I find fetishes fascinating. Why does it excite you that she is having her mouth sewn up? Do tell.

Couldn't really say if it was the power exchange or the needle play while bound helpless. He pierced each lip 4 times and she was sobbing. It was done all professionally, in a clean room, sterilized tools, and gloves. She was fine at first and after the first needle she started crying and saying, "No, no, no..." It was just like getting your lip pierced at the tattoo parlor. I would never want to scar my lips up so I would probably never go through with it but I have been interested in suspension, body modifications, and bondage I guess it kind of works in that idea.

Crazy Doc
04-04-11, 09:12 AM
Couldn't really say if it was the power exchange or the needle play while bound helpless. He pierced each lip 4 times and she was sobbing. It was done all professionally, in a clean room, sterilized tools, and gloves. She was fine at first and after the first needle she started crying and saying, "No, no, no..." It was just like getting your lip pierced at the tattoo parlor. I would never want to scar my lips up so I would probably never go through with it but I have been interested in suspension, body modifications, and bondage I guess it kind of works in that idea.

So you were actually relating with the female-I guess I should have figured that out, but being the self absorbed male I am-I just assumed you were excited to DO this to someone else lol.

doublelongdaddy
04-04-11, 11:15 AM
Yup, MOS became the rage of body modification blogs a few years back due to the Channel 4 special, pretty cool.

REDZULU2003
04-04-11, 11:23 AM
Had three hot girls piss all over my chest one time and than I had them line up ass up in the air on their knees while I went round each and fucked them. To finish it off they pissed in my mouth and I kept it there so it was like a super soaker and blasted it across their faces!!! Fucking great fun.

Turnover
04-04-11, 12:26 PM
^^^Whoa, that is HardCore!!

So you were actually relating with the female-I guess I should have figured that out, but being the self absorbed male I am-I just assumed you were excited to DO this to someone else lol.
I have never done bondage yet so it is more just a fantasy I heard you never come back from it once you do.

Yup, MOS became the rage of body modification blogs a few years back due to the Channel 4 special, pretty cool.
I just watched most of "Flesh and Blood" its a documentary about Steve Hawthorn the guy who invented dermal implants. He was well endowed they showed his girth is equal to his wrist. He sliced the bottom of his glans so it opened and has the same pleasurable effect as a clitoris! So cool except I am not very susceptible to the sight of blood. I was wondering if he knew about your forums.

JonasH
08-10-11, 09:22 AM
LOL, okay...

I was 15 on my way to soccer training, a 45 minutes busdrive. I was sitting in the back of the bus, a lady sat in the seat in the row in front of me (with the back towards me), and there was the bus driver. No one else in the bus but the three of us.

The woman in the next row was a MILF (I have always been into older ladies), so what do you do?

Well, you pull out your dick and start masturbating of course ! I went very slowly and just smelled the pheromones of her hair while making sure that she didn't hear me, all the while I was staring in the mirror to see if the bus driver noticed me. After some insane edging for like 30 minutes I placed my cock in the window curtain, and came all the while I stared at the woman's leg through the seats.

Also, I once had an insane urge to smear cum on the toothbrush of a guy I didn't like. It did nothing for me. LOL.

I once masturbated on the beach, when an older lady with her dog surprised me. She just smiled at me and walked on. She didn't even look surprised. I was around 16-17 years old at the time. That's was nice of her not to make a scene. Im sure I have done other crazy things.

JonasH
08-10-11, 09:35 AM
LOL, okay...

I was 15 on my way to soccer training, a 45 minutes busdrive. I was sitting in the back of the bus, a lady sat in the seat in the row in front of me (with the back towards me), and there was the bus driver. No one else in the bus but the three of us.

The woman in the next row was a MILF (I have always been into older ladies), so what do you do?

Well, you pull out your dick and start masturbating of course ! I went very slowly and just smelled the pheromones of her hair while making sure that she didn't hear me, all the while I was staring in the mirror to see if the bus driver noticed me. After some insane edging for like 30 minutes I placed my cock in the window curtain, and came all the while I stared at the woman's leg through the seats.

Also, I once had an insane urge to smear cum on the toothbrush of a guy I didn't like. It did nothing for me. LOL.

I once masturbated on the beach, when an older lady with her dog surprised me. She just smiled at me and walked on. She didn't even look surprised. I was around 16-17 years old at the time. That's was nice of her not to make a scene. Im sure I have done other crazy things.

Medicating
08-17-11, 08:32 AM
Red, how on earth did you manage that? Did you pay them?

REDZULU2003
08-20-11, 11:34 AM
no money changed hands, they were daddy's girls with money :) hot as fuck and wanted to cut loose I guess.

Medicating
08-21-11, 04:05 PM
You're a lucky guy in that sense then.

rakas
10-11-11, 07:06 PM
We are all anonymous here. Tell your deepest sexual secret. Be honest.

What have you done that no one else knows?

Nothing really, though i am not very public to my friends about the fact i love to fuck a girls ass.

What do you want to do that no one else knows?

Make myself a bigger penis, have not told anybody i go on MOS.

What are you going to do that no one else knows?

I want to do the whole extreme rougth sex thing. I have already made girls gag on my cock, spanked and ass fucked them but i would probably like to go further such as wiping, role play, tied up ect... Especially when i have a big cock it will be better because i just love girls screaming in pain/pleasure and that look on their face when they can barely take it. I think generally i like been dominant and as such want a 'suBathmateissive slut'.

Note that when i say pain i am not a violent guy (hav'nt hit anyone in ten years since i was 12) and would never like properly beat them (i'd probably be too scared of properly hurting them to even slap their face if they wanted it).

I think a lot of girls are naturally suBathmateissive to men which is why a lot do love rougth sex. I also think that it is psychological as even though there can be a lot of pain, they can still be aroused because they are excited to fuck your cock wheras they do not get aroused being raped because they experience fear which gives the whole experience a negative and potentially traumatic emotional conitation.

Put on your shades and start typing your story. All of us have much to share that we keep to ourselves.

Nothing major, i like public sex (at night only so far) and have almost being caught when i was getting a blowjob in a park and a dog walker came to the edge and seemed to be watching for a few seconds (i pulled my pants up and we went). I was also given a hand job in a full cinema with her friend sat next to me as well, judging by the disproving look a middle aged woman must of seen it.

Here, you can tell and have no fear of being discovered or embarrassed.

Come on, tell your deepest sexual secrets.

Intuitive1
11-25-11, 10:32 PM
You asked for it...

Love it!!

tparker84
11-26-11, 03:42 AM
I use to mess around with this milf/cougar she kind of like the fact of fucking me while I was dating someone or talking to get to know them I guess she like the fact of been sneaky like that but there was this time we was in the college library and she flat out said can I suck you dick and I was kinda nervous because there were literally people walking around but she was very serious and I was like if we get caught we may get put out of school and she like the risk I guess so my girl friend at the time was picking me up and me and the milf was leaving the library and we got to the hallway then she asked me again and the adrenaline started to rush through my body because my gf was outside and she keep calling me and the way the milf started looking at me so I said fuck it but we have have to hurry so it only lasted a min she has some of the best head I ever had and when I was bout to cum I had saw a teacher literally coming so It came to a point where should I cum because I'm about to or just hurry up and zip it up so I had this adrenaline still rushing so I just came in here mouth and hurry up and walked off and then there was this time she worked at the mall in this womens store and took me in the back to the changing room and gave me head then for some reason I didn't cum in her mouth this time i came in a corner in the room and she went to get a womens shirt and wiped it up lol man I miss her I have to call her back up :) :) :)

doublelongdaddy
11-26-11, 06:13 PM
Young Girls:)

Faber
11-27-11, 04:06 AM
When I grow to at least 7'' in NBPenis EnlargementL and 6.7'' MSEG I want to bang some 10 or 20 17 year old bitches in the ass... hard

Deonz
01-10-12, 01:01 AM
Well, I don't know if I have many. But I've had a lot of rough 'rape' fantasy sex. I've fucked a lot of virgins, I love that.. I don't even care if they lie to me. Um, I've done it like 5 times in public. Once in a children's movie theatre. On the side of the road, on a roof, in this guy's office. I guess the last thing is probably that I've been in way too many orgies for my age. Kind of lost count I guess :/ Psych issues I think..

Wang Chung
01-10-12, 08:57 PM
Sometimes I attach electrodes to my cock and shock it using a TENS unit. Somewhere between the pain and pleasure is the most powerful orgasm I ever had. Much stronger than with a woman. I always think trying it with a partner would be interesting, but if you get too much current at the wrong time it is the most excruciating pain ever, not to mention a risk of burning your cock at the point where the electrodes are attached.

WildTiger
01-23-12, 02:40 AM
Okay, I'll tell. I would like to be tied to a chair and used for both pleasure and sperm by hundreds of women who want to get pregnant. It would be insanity to do it in reality, but just the idea of hundreds of women across the country, wombs bloated with my seed gets me rock hard. Probably a fantasy quite a few guys have.

REDZULU2003
01-23-12, 10:23 PM
A fantasy I would like to do is having sex high up in a tree, just barely hanging off the branches while fucking away like wild filthy animals. Also having a try at sex upside down while wearing those special boots hooked up to a monkey bar. No clue why, just a thought.

Dick_Slinger
02-12-12, 06:22 PM
I met a women on a forum, told her i had a big dick, and she hadnt had sex for 2 years and was still in love with a guy who died, i think she probably poisoned him because she was a plant scientist, and some of those things are poisonious as fuck, but i have no proof and more than likely an over active imagination. Anyway, i invited her for a date, i had no place to take her and it was summer so i reckoned no one would be in the cinema, so i took her there, and started kissing and feeling her boobs, then i took my cock out and she sucked it so i banged her really hard in the cinema, whilst there was a guy and a women sitting a few rows below all by themselves. This women was so wet and horny, she wanted a threesome with the other guy too. I remeber leaving the cinema and could hardly walk because of the weird angles.
Didnt meet her after that because she lived in another city and it rained so much , my city was bloody for like 6 weeks, and after that i lost my momentum like you do, but must have been more to it because she had a ring on her finger. Saw her on facebook, but she has a kid and a guy so i left it at that, plenty more horny women out there. I almost also fucked this hot college chick, who got horny when i sat beside her in the computer room, but i chickened out, i bet i could have banged her in the toilets, oh the folly of youth, was a quite a few years ago.

Dick_Slinger
02-12-12, 06:47 PM
Then there was that time i got arrested by a female cop and started to search me for weapons and said i had a lethal weapon in my pants, she unwipped me and took out my 8 inch cock and said, you fucking retard, do you have a licence for this? so i farted and she said oh you dont have a licence but you do have incense, and then sucked me off, so i fucked her really hard, but the male cop caught us, so i knocked him the fucked out and stole the car, got it re-painted and sold it for 3000 grand.

newbie09
03-29-12, 06:20 PM
I seduced a prostitute when I was 19^^

JamesB
03-29-12, 06:29 PM
I love getting burned by Cigarettes during sex, and the thing is I don't even smoke.

REDZULU2003
03-29-12, 08:24 PM
I would love to have sex upside down from a bridge over water with a really hot big assed bitch :) The fear of dropping into the water and the intensity pleasures from her fucking me would be awesome.

MAXAMEYES
03-29-12, 09:04 PM
I always wanted to fuck the shit outta Bugs Bunny every time he cross-dressed.

forSmybaby
03-29-12, 09:18 PM
I use this fantasy whenever I need to get a stiffy for blood circulation but my dick is too exhausted from peing:

I have a friend who's one of those perfect pretty petite women with an out of this world little round bum. She's one of those girls who does everything right and tries to be socially slick, all the men are after her and she's managed to stay a virgin too! her bf is another social expert who's the son of a very wealthy family, again ALL the girls are after him. I don't like him or his attitude. So anyway they are engaged and cannot wait to have the perfect wedding, until I come along mwahaha.. So the fantasy is that he wakes up tied to a chair to see her wake up tied face down to a bed, her legs slightly apart so he can stare right where I want. You can guess what happens next, it usually varies depending on my mood but usually she starts off sobbing and shouting to him that she loves him and he shouldn't look, while he shouts that he's gonna kill me blah blah blah.. however it ends with her cumin again and again while telling me its amazing and he's shouting about he's going to kill her hahaha

is that cool or what. I'm a little softie at heart though so would never do that to either of them ;)

kitfisto
03-30-12, 04:00 AM
I just thought of something awesome.

Force about 50 grapes into some girls asshole then get her to sit on my face and shit them into my mouth.

Then empty a whole bottle of honey into her pussy and suck that sweet liquid out as she screams her voice sore in agonising pleasure.

Medicating
07-20-12, 07:00 AM

Force about 50 grapes into some girls asshole then get her to sit on my face and shit them into my mouth.

Then empty a whole bottle of honey into her pussy and suck that sweet liquid out as she screams her voice sore in agonising pleasure.

So like 48 grapes?

Recently I really want my girl to pee in my mouth. No idea why. I suppose as some people get pleasure from it and I want to see how it works for me.

doublelongdaddy
07-20-12, 01:45 PM
So like 48 grapes?

Recently I really want my girl to pee in my mouth. No idea why. I suppose as some people get pleasure from it and I want to see how it works for me.

Golden Showers

Medicating
07-24-12, 10:59 AM
Yessir.

doublelongdaddy
07-24-12, 12:44 PM
Yessir.

I liked that with Jen too.

Dr Seuss
10-06-12, 05:52 PM
Despite having had a lot of ONS, I don't have THAT much sexual experience yet but:

Usually when I have sex its more 'lovemaking' alternated with some hard fucking but what I really want is to simply destroy them

Command them like they are my sex slave. Blindfold them, cuff em', spank em really hard (flat hand in the face), rail the living shit out of them doggy untill they can't even walk anymore and make them beg for my divine nectar

Still young so there's a good chance Ill soon realize this hehe

blindfold the bitch, m

Dr Seuss
10-06-12, 05:54 PM

wouldnt do that if I were you. It fucks up the 'ecology' over there, raising ph values and tweaking yeast distribution which will likely results in a yeast infection (candida) or worse. (trust me Ive done my home work)

Medicating
10-08-12, 10:48 AM
Golden Showers

Did it last night. I can see why you liked it man. It's not bad at all.

doublelongdaddy
10-08-12, 02:58 PM
Did it last night. I can see why you liked it man. It's not bad at all.

Pee can be suck fun:)

Dashdeming
10-08-12, 08:33 PM
Okay. One of the groupies gave me a new treat this week. Tossed my salad. I had no idea. This chick had an exceptionally long tongue and she farking new how to use it. I swear she was licking my prostrate. It was unbelievable and I wanted it to continue. Farking talented bird. After she was done tossing she climbed up on Mr Toad and began a slow deliberate long stroke fuck. About 10 minutes in she reached back and shoved about half of her hand into my ass and started flicking my prostate. Came like a Las Vegas fountain. Kissing her was a bit distracting. Tasted like ass.

Medicating
10-08-12, 08:39 PM
Okay. One of the groupies gave me a new treat this week. Tossed my salad. I had no idea. This chick had an exceptionally long tongue and she farking new how to use it. I swear she was licking my prostrate. It was unbelievable and I wanted it to continue. Farking talented bird. After she was done tossing she climbed up on Mr Toad and began a slow deliberate long stroke fuck. About 10 minutes in she reached back and shoved about half of her hand into my ass and started flicking my prostate. Came like a Las Vegas fountain. Kissing her was a bit distracting. Tasted like ass.

Ahhhh, Dash. Whatever next?

Papi Champagne
10-09-12, 12:36 AM
Where to start....

First thing we need to get out of the way is that I am bi-sexual and no that does not mean I only like men. Matter of a fact I like women much more then men.

Anyways lets get into some of the freaky shit I've done.

I have done glory holes
I have had my asshole licked and I have licked assholes
I have slept with 5 men (much more women)
I have tried buttplugs.... Feel good once they are in and you will orgasm like no other but putting them in and taking them out tends to hurt a bit.

Just a few of my adventures...
Yes I am a freak

doublelongdaddy
10-09-12, 02:43 AM
I want the Olsen Twins and Cindy Brady as my wives.:)

Dashdeming
10-09-12, 10:12 PM
One of my buddies was the acting coach for the Olsen twins for their first years. He says they are very business savvy. DLD, the polygamist.

I want the Olsen Twins and Cindy Brady as my wives.:)

MAXAMEYES
10-10-12, 03:24 AM
Twisted thing is, though, each of the Olsen twins is only about the size of his dick. So he'd hafta slap 'em together and bang 'im an Olsen sammich.
Not that that's a bad thing.

kitfisto
10-10-12, 03:35 AM
I am 19 and I want to ravish an older woman. I'd love it if she was anywhere around 30 and 45.

Is it easier to get a girl my age or an older woman?

MAXAMEYES
10-10-12, 03:37 AM
I am 19 and I want to ravish an older woman. I'd love it if she was anywhere around 30 and 45.

Much depends on the size of your wallet.

Plus, it's a simple math problem: 19 goes into 45 a shitload more than 45 into 19.

Dashdeming
10-10-12, 10:22 AM
I like the way you worded that Max!

Plus, it's a simple math problem: 19 goes into 45 a shitload more than 45 into 19.

doublelongdaddy
10-10-12, 03:03 PM

lol, nice math:)

kitfisto
10-10-12, 10:40 PM
Hmmm...maths logic says that I am more than twice as likely to get inside a a 45 year old woman, than I am a girl my own age.

doublelongdaddy
10-11-12, 02:39 PM
Hmmm...maths logic says that I am more than twice as likely to get inside a a 45 year old woman, than I am a girl my own age.

I think he was making a joke about division:)

kitfisto
10-12-12, 12:29 AM
I know bro

doublelongdaddy
10-13-12, 04:39 PM
I know bro

:) Good

Medicating
10-14-12, 08:41 AM

I feel the same, Kitfisto. I know this might feel like cheating but... there's a lot of milf escorts about. Not that I've tried any, but my friends been looking at them and they are pretty hot.

studdzy
10-17-12, 04:08 AM
I'd like to try fucking a trap some day. I don't consider myself gay as I don't find the male body attractive, or even extremely girly looking guys, but someone that is completely indistinguishable from a hot girl until you get their pants off is fair game. Too bad it'll probably never happen because good looking traps are like 0.0001% of the population.

Kingy
10-17-12, 04:47 AM
I'd like to try fucking a trap some day. I don't consider myself gay as I don't find the male body attractive, or even extremely girly looking guys, but someone that is completely indistinguishable from a hot girl until you get their pants off is fair game. Too bad it'll probably never happen because good looking traps are like 0.0001% of the population.

What's a trap ?

studdzy
10-17-12, 06:17 AM
What's a trap ?

A guy that is completely indistinguishable from a girl, to the point that even wearing a bikini at the beach you still couldn't tell. They tend to be on hormone replacement therapy (hrt) to increase estrogen from around the time of puberty and block testosterone, making them develop externally as women.

Kingy
10-17-12, 09:10 AM
A guy that is completely indistinguishable from a girl, to the point that even wearing a bikini at the beach you still couldn't tell. They tend to be on hormone replacement therapy (hrt) to increase estrogen from around the time of puberty and block testosterone, making them develop externally as women.

Ahh so basically a shemale

studdzy
10-17-12, 11:11 AM
I think "traps" is considered the more polite term, but yea, same thing.

doublelongdaddy
10-18-12, 04:07 PM
I would like to watch a huge shemale fuck a petite blond:)

Kingy
10-18-12, 04:14 PM
I would like to watch a huge shemale fuck a petite blond:)

I watch a little Shemale porn and think its actually quite horny

doublelongdaddy
10-19-12, 04:19 PM
I want to do it with Po from the Teletubbies:)

Medicating
10-19-12, 05:58 PM
I'm in between deep desires at the moment. Watersports was fun but now I'm waiting for the next big thing to come along.

kitfisto
10-24-12, 05:34 AM
I watch a little Shemale porn and think its actually quite horny

So have I. At first it made me feel uncomfortable but now I love it.

I am happy that I have enough freedom with my sexuality to enjoy it. The next big question is would I fuck a shemale? I'd happily get sucked off by one, but I don't know if I would stick my dick in one.

rakas
10-24-12, 08:40 AM
That would be too weird to me.

ninja_42
11-01-12, 01:06 AM

I think a lot of guys have these desires, and it comes from some kind of testosterone related male aggression. Or it could signal deeper cracks in the mind. LOL.

Anyone else have these thoughts from time to time?
Me. I love anal, a girl deepthroating me, & rough sex.
I want to be rougher with my girl, however I feel like it is something that is easier if your start it at the beginning of a relationship.

in that I will fuck a chick while calling her abusive and derogatory names.

I am a little twisted :D...
Me too my friend, me too... :)

j,
Of course the Pirate does this! Actually, it started with the "Texas Hate Fuck" on the ex. ...

She liked it so much that I started a research project...
Teach me your ways!
(plz)
But seriously though, I do want to introduce rough sex into my relationship with my girl. (when she get's back from her exchange student trip.)
I feel as though it is harder to introduce rough sex later in the relationship.

rocketwood.
^^ This may have just became my new favorite word of the week.
Thank you. :)

ninja_42
11-01-12, 01:15 AM
You asked for it...

I love it!
I've read about stories with similar events.
Some fictional, some not.
I've always kind of wanted to do something similar.
Some people have basically said this can cause a suedo-cum-addiction.
I think I may have to give it a try ;)

---

As for my deepest darkest secrets...
Ummm I'd rather not share them.

I will say these though.
I have met a random girl through myspace, (back when people still used it) hooked up with her, and fucker her all in the same night.
That was fun! :) & as it turns out, she was a friend of another girl I had hooked up with in the past. One time I even had them both sleep in my bed, and I don't think they knew that I had slept with both of them on separate occasions. However, I didn't manage to score the threesome... :(

LoveHerDeeply
11-17-12, 12:25 AM
my first real sexual contact experience was well underage. I was 11 she 9. we had played house earlier at her grands house and then, a sleepover. I snuck into her bedroom and scoped out my "wife". I smelled and licked her thru clothes, then under clothes. she woke up excited but sent me away.... I love giving oral ever since. pussies smell, look and taste amazing.

houseofr00bees
11-17-12, 01:36 AM
I jacked off online with some chick in the UK. I was freely playing with myself in a video chatroom and suddenly this chick connects with me. She sees me wanking it and starts talking dirty. Before I know it she pulls out this red onster of a dildo and starts ramming it in her pussy, then I came. It was cool.

Other than that, I used to fuck this cute little blonde mormon chick who was engaged... :S I used to fuck her in the ass and she would swallow every last bit of cum. Shes was naughty hehehe

And I agree pussies smell (not all of them) , look and taste amazing.

doublelongdaddy
11-24-12, 05:08 PM
I like fucking paper towel roll and trying to get my penis head to pop out the other side....that is 11" :)

houseofr00bees
11-24-12, 08:56 PM
showoff... :P hahaha

LoveHerDeeply
01-06-13, 06:56 AM
I like fucking paper towel roll and trying to get my penis head to pop out the other side....that is 11" :)

dld, probably you squeeze one kegal and your monster rips the cardboard open hulk style and 'splodes outta the roll.

peruano99
01-06-13, 07:12 AM
I am extremely attracted for petite women nowadays for some strange reason I can't explain.

Braylen
02-05-13, 05:23 AM
I am really afraid from the sexual transmitted disease.What you thing how to avoid from them? because i only have oral sex.How to do sex without any stress???

Medicating
02-06-13, 10:27 AM
I am really afraid from the sexual transmitted disease.What you thing how to avoid from them? because i only have oral sex.How to do sex without any stress???

Wear a condom. Quite simple.

doublelongdaddy
02-06-13, 05:10 PM
dld, probably you squeeze one kegal and your monster rips the cardboard open hulk style and 'splodes outta the roll.

lol, I wish!

Medicating
02-09-13, 12:08 PM
Has anyone here ever been with a BBW? Always wondered how different that would be to normal sex.

Just want to make it clear that I'm not interested in doing it myself, just wanting to like vicariously through someone else's BBW adventure!

Kingy
02-09-13, 12:29 PM
So have I. At first it made me feel uncomfortable but now I love it.

I am happy that I have enough freedom with my sexuality to enjoy it. The next big question is would I fuck a shemale? I'd happily get sucked off by one, but I don't know if I would stick my dick in one.

Not sure tbh just lately I'm so horny I think I'd do anything lol.

I enjoy a little pain while having sex so I've been trying to get my wife to be a little rough, biting scratching, digging her nails in my ass cheeks etc

Quinnte
02-10-13, 06:13 PM
I have had gay sex with an olderman while i wore his wifes thong

doublelongdaddy
02-10-13, 07:36 PM
I sometimes look at women too long when I am about my day.

Medicating
03-23-13, 11:45 PM
I sometimes look at women too long when I am about my day.

As if you're the only one guilty of that!

justpretend
01-22-14, 02:39 PM
One of my deepest sexual secrets has to do with my 21yr old daughter. I had never even had the smallest thought about her until she was 20yrs old and had 3 kids. She's about 4'11", 180 pounds, and has huge tits with huge nipples from what I can see when shes not wearing a bra. First, I just want to see her tits. Don't want to touch them. The other thing is, I would love to watch her Fuck a monster black cocky (she's white). I want to see such a thick cock go in her that when he pulls his cock out, her pussy sticks to it. She's had a scranny boyfriend she had 3 kids with and I know she never had her brains Fucked out. I know from joking around she claims she doesn't give head it let anyone to down on her. Her mom is a blowjob pro and her mom squirts when I eat her. I know my daughter just has never been with someone who knew what to do.

houseofr00bees
01-22-14, 03:16 PM
I screwed your mom while your dad was buying milk

pistoncrazy25
03-01-14, 12:17 PM
Ive been talking to this girl for a while. Last night she came over and we watched a movie. Smoked a joint and drank a little. We go to my room and things start heating up. She’s naked Im kissing her all over. I go down on her for a while, finger her. Then she goes down on me and i get hard then I go to put the condom on and i go limp. I just couldn’t get it up. She started sucking again but to no avail. She said she was really tired anyway and we just went to sleep. We are both virgins and it was gonna be our first time. I am not sure why i couldn’t get it up. I think it was just all mental. I was in my head to much idk. Maybe to much porn. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT cuz i will probably see her tonight.

Zambrodom3
03-01-14, 12:58 PM
I want to do it with Po from the Teletubbies:)

AHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DLD- you're one crazy motherfucker! :) rofl!!!!!!!!

Zambrodom3
03-01-14, 01:03 PM
Sometimes I attach electrodes to my cock and shock it using a TENS unit. Somewhere between the pain and pleasure is the most powerful orgasm I ever had. Much stronger than with a woman. I always think trying it with a partner would be interesting, but if you get too much current at the wrong time it is the most excruciating pain ever, not to mention a risk of burning your cock at the point where the electrodes are attached.

Wow! This is all I can say.. rofl