PDA

View Full Version : tips for cuming more and shooting farther

kuakiman
08-01-06, 06:55 PM
hey. can anybody out there give me any tips on how to increase my cum load and shoot it farther? are there any pills or anything i can pick up at a drugstore to increase my load? i do a lot of kegel excercises. i also want to do it SAFELY.

Engorged
08-01-06, 07:47 PM
hey. can anybody out there give me any tips on how to increase my cum load and shoot it farther? are there any pills or anything i can pick up at a drugstore to increase my load? i do a lot of kegel excercises. i also want to do it SAFELY.

Shit, I was gonna say meth... 'til that last word of your post.

kuakiman
08-01-06, 08:22 PM
i mean if i go to eckerds or cvs or vitamin shoppe, do they sell L-Arginine there?

Colossus
08-01-06, 08:53 PM
i mean if i go to eckerds or cvs or vitamin shoppe, do they sell L-Arginine there?

Yeah, combine that with a lot of kegeling and a lot of water. Don't blow you're load to often and edge a lot.

doublelongdaddy
08-01-06, 09:11 PM
In order to shoot further you need to increase the pelvic floor muscles strength. The best exercise for this is kegels and reverse kegels as these strengthen the muscles which helps you squeeze these muscles harder which pushes the semen out of you with more strength and distance.

goldmember
08-03-06, 09:33 PM
Try searches for:
Maca, Clomid, Arginine, Lecithin, Gauifenesin, Schizandra...that should be enough for now.

Bigpoppapump
08-03-06, 09:57 PM
I also remember reading somewhere that mentioned zinc helped with volume as well.

OzStretch
08-03-06, 11:12 PM
I have found that if I am doing lots of hard and fast kegels leading up to my orgasm I shoot like a rifle.

I don't mean right before when you are at the point of no return, but throughout the act (whatever it may be), consistently just pumping those kegels, and it is like priming a canon, it really explodes when it happens.

SwedishChef
08-03-06, 11:40 PM
Water, fish oil, kegals and a testical massage are what I'm doing currently. I can't see a noticeable difference, but there definetly is one.

wohoo19m
08-04-06, 08:25 AM
I've successfully done it. Here's what to do to have both bigger loads & shoot further.

- Drink lots of water
- Take a multi-vitamin
- Exercise your PC
- Refrain from ejaculating all the time. Only ejaculate 2x a week.
- Edging. The more times you edge, the bigger the load and the further it'll shoot. The orgasm is bigger as well.

Do this, and tell me you don't see a difference in a month :P

king_duck
08-04-06, 02:24 PM
wHAT IS EDGIN? AND WHAT IS A REVERSE KEGAL?

wohoo19m
08-04-06, 02:35 PM
Edging = masturbating to the point of no return, but stopping before you ejaculate

reverse kegel = instead of squeezing the pc, you push it.

AlfAlphie
08-04-06, 03:19 PM
In order to shoot further you need to increase the pelvic floor muscles strength. The best exercise for this is kegels and reverse kegels as these strengthen the muscles which helps you squeeze these muscles harder which pushes the semen out of you with more strength and distance.

What are reverse keggles?

Pandora
08-04-06, 03:39 PM
What are reverse keggles?

When you pee or take a number 2 lol your BC muscle is when you push out.

http://www.incontinet.com/kegelpix.htm

http://fileserver1.jpghosting.com/images/Kegel2_dc3c6a7ce90bbc1f159e28229d75d63f.GIF (http://www.jpghosting.com/showpic.php?image=Kegel2_dc3c6a7ce90bbc1f159e28229 d75d63f.GIF)

RobertMatthews
08-04-06, 04:10 PM
why don't you wear a 'ring of power'.

har har har! i'm just kidding, we all know the r.o.p. is "bullshit" !

Captain Kirk
08-04-06, 05:01 PM
*HOW* do you use your kegel muscle to make you shoot further? Do you squeeze and hold a kegel when you ejaculate or do you hold a reverse kegel when you ejaculate? Or do you squeeze~reverse~squeeze~reverse while you ejaculate?

I have a very strong PC muscle, drink a gallon of water a day, take a multi & zinc... I just don't know *HOW* to "USE" my PC muscle to shoot. If I abstain from ejaculating for a week, I can shoot far and sometimes it just dribbles (even after abstaining).

Any help in the "EXECUTION" of using your PC to shoot across the room would be greatly appreciated.

What good is a bazooka if you have no ammo?

Pandora
08-04-06, 05:10 PM
*HOW* do you use your kegel muscle to make you shoot further? Do you squeeze and hold a kegel when you ejaculate or do you hold a reverse kegel when you ejaculate? Or do you squeeze~reverse~squeeze~reverse while you ejaculate?

I have a very strong PC muscle, drink a gallon of water a day, take a multi & zinc... I just don't know *HOW* to "USE" my PC muscle to shoot. If I abstain from ejaculating for a week, I can shoot far and sometimes it just dribbles (even after abstaining).

Any help in the "EXECUTION" of using your PC to shoot across the room would be greatly appreciated.

Try laying down on your back and using a book ontop of your penis peter north tips or if you hang kegel with weights.

Captain Kirk
08-04-06, 05:28 PM
Try laying down on your back and using a book ontop of your penis peter north tips or if you hang kegel with weights.

Hi Pandora,
I know how to kegel, I just don't know "how to USE my kegel" to enable me to shoot further.

OzStretch
08-04-06, 05:43 PM
Read my post above, it answers what you are asking.

IXL
08-05-06, 12:20 AM

Try to synchronize your ejaculations with your kegel flexes, so that with each flex of a kegel you shoot your cum. Hope that makes sense.

Captain Kirk
08-05-06, 04:08 PM
Try to synchronize your ejaculations with your kegel flexes, so that with each flex of a kegel you shoot your cum. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks dude, I've been trying that for a month now... I just can't seem to get it in sinc! <:(
I'm either squeezing at the wrong time or something! ARGGHH!!

Someone needs to write a step by step instruction for this! rofl

rage151
08-06-06, 02:59 PM
The physical exercises should definately help with distance, etc... For volume, the folks over here say that this really works http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=548169. Seems that they may know their supplements, so I ordered it off of eBay yesterday.

IXL
08-07-06, 05:18 PM
The physical exercises should definately help with distance, etc... For volume, the folks over here say that this really works http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=548169. Seems that they may know their supplements, so I ordered it off of eBay yesterday.

Let us know how well it works out for you. :)