PDA

View Full Version : When Im jelqing

beerfun
08-07-06, 05:27 PM
When I'm jelqing.. I can't get it to be semi erect.. it eventually goes fully erect.. and then i have to stop for like 20 mins and then restart again.. is it ok to jelq while fully erect?

prince Albert
08-07-06, 06:06 PM
It is possible to jelq fully erect but for a newbie its a bad idea,you will more than likely end up injured.

Its pretty normal to get fully erect when you first start jelqing,you see posts like this all the time,you could try masturbating a couple of hours before hand,other than that just persavere eventually you won't have that problem.

hooray4boobies
08-07-06, 06:55 PM
although DLD and all the others say it is important to use imagary when jelquing(or any other excercise for that matter), i found it easier to jelque while watching somethin on tv(im a bit of an obcessive with the x-filesLOL).i find this allows me to not be fully concentrated on the excercise,which in turn allows me to not reach full erection level.
after a week or 2 of doing this,you will find that you can control your erection levels a lot better, an will then be able to immerse yourself in the excercises.

this is only my method,but seems to work so mite be worth giving it a go.

Camel
08-07-06, 07:54 PM
When I'm jelqing.. I can't get it to be semi erect.. it eventually goes fully erect.. and then i have to stop for like 20 mins and then restart again.. is it ok to jelq while fully erect?

I'll try and explain this the best I can. I talked to a friend of mine (he is a mind guru and also does Penis Enlargement) about this and he said this-If you get fully erect while jelqing, give your penis a quick flick on the head. Just a little sting not a real belt. You should start to lose your erection, then start jelqing as soon as your semi again. He belives that this trains the sub-concious into thinking, that if you get fully erect while doing this exercise that your penis is going to recieve a sharp flick, therefore it wont. Not sure if it works, as I introduced him to Penis Enlargement about 3 years after I started, so I already had the problem sorted. He swears it works for him though. If you try it let us know if it works. When I first started, I sorted the problem by thinking of this ugly girl I knew. It worked he he.rofl ;)

beerfun
08-07-06, 09:26 PM
thank you all so much , I tried the tv thing but i ended up watching mtv and britney spears came on tv .. and wow... so.. imma try some boxing or something next time lol

geeke19
08-16-06, 11:34 PM
I am scared to do jelqing dont want to hurt anything. <:(

goinfor11x7
08-17-06, 07:57 AM
I am scared to do jelqing dont want to hurt anything. <:(

Just ease into it then. And if there is any pain, stop what you're doing!! It's not that different from masturbating!! You just don't want to ejaculate--at least not until you've finished your jelqing session. It should be a pleasurable experience--not a painful one.

:P