PDA

View Full Version : jes extender question

IANSIXTYNINE
12-23-07, 07:53 PM
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else has this trouble and has any advice. I bought a jes extender a while ago and only recently started using it, have been doin so for a few weeks. The trouble i get is that after a while of using it i kinda slip out of it (which can hurt a bit). especially if i try and move around with it on which is how i cant see how people can wear it under clothes coz it just comes off. I dont know exactly how tight it should wrap around but i do it tight enough, infact sometimes i worry a bit about what damage i might be doing as the head goes really cold as if im stopping the circulation altho their is no discolouring.
Anyone know where im going wrong?

Thanks

doublelongdaddy
12-23-07, 09:02 PM
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else has this trouble and has any advice. I bought a jes extender a while ago and only recently started using it, have been doin so for a few weeks. The trouble i get is that after a while of using it i kinda slip out of it (which can hurt a bit). especially if i try and move around with it on which is how i cant see how people can wear it under clothes coz it just comes off. I dont know exactly how tight it should wrap around but i do it tight enough, infact sometimes i worry a bit about what damage i might be doing as the head goes really cold as if im stopping the circulation altho their is no discolouring.
Anyone know where im going wrong?

Thanks

Wrap tightly and check your blood flow every 20 minutes. This will tell you if the wrap is too tight or just right. The extender should not slip off and if it is the wrap is not tight enough. Checking your circulation every 20 minutes and making adjustments as needed will give you the best data for how you should wrap.

DLD

fedora
12-25-07, 10:19 AM
You need to use some propper padding and protection first. It is very important for circulation and comfort to be able to wear it for longer periods.
Here´s what I use (wit pics/description) that has worked good for me, see link:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27599