PDA

View Full Version : The "How To Show Off" thread :-)

B1ggusDickus
04-20-09, 05:42 PM
Hey everyone! I got started with this site about 3 weeks ago and am loving every second of my hanging/manual routine! So far it would seem to me that this site is full of very supportive and caring individuals with big hearts (and even bigger dongs)! I'd like to discuss showing off in public if I may. If this thread is in the wrong section I wont be sad if it is moved. Here goes!

Penis Enlargement is an INSANELY private lifestyle. I know that we all dream about the noticeable bulge showing through our pants as a result of this private work though! I know I'm not the only one here!

We can discuss any form of showing off- just for fun of course, but really what I'd like to talk about is showing off related to clothing. Beach/pool scenarios, gym, class, walking around town ect.

If this sounds too vain I'm sorry, but it's a question I've been meaning to get some imput on.

Have at it! :-D

REDZULU2003
04-20-09, 05:55 PM
Hi buddy, good to read your doing well. I have used my size increase when out and about. I sometimes wear a cock ring around the whole package and while out walking near the ladies in town and it becomes semi I can lean against the bar with one hand and cross my leg inwards. This pushes my bulge out and when they've had a few you catch them peaking at it ... its cool.

I've sat in 3/4 pants at work haha where lots of woman, sat opposite looking on my phone and though what the hell and opened my legs so my bulge is sticking out and sure enough they look haha

Asanon
04-20-09, 06:07 PM
You have to go commando to get the use out of this one...

When you're getting into pants, get a chubby or a woody and ...through the fabric of whichever pant leg you're hanging down... imprint the fabric of the pantleg from the inside with your dick.

You're looking to crease/fatigue the material so that it show the imprint of a large dick, even if you're not chubbed-out later when people are noticing. Grab your dick through the material and force the material to form-fit around your dick ... stretching and molding the fabric until it _still_ looks that way when you're done.

Girls can catch this 'way fabric lays' stuff way better and faster than a male can, it's one of their gifts ... (possibly to make up for their complete inability to quantify the size rofl).

homelesswombat
04-20-09, 06:43 PM
Haha, this last New Years I wore women's jeans (they are form fitting with stretch). We had a huge party at our house, I got ridiculously drunk, and met my current GF there. She gave me a 80% semi and I was walking around with that for 1/2 the night. I didn't even realize it. The next day my roommate was like "Dude, three people commented to me on the size of your dick last night." I was like "What!?" I was kind of embarrassed, but happy rofl

tripod808
04-20-09, 11:41 PM
That's some funny shitrofl

Haha, this last New Years I wore women's jeans (they are form fitting with stretch). We had a huge party at our house, I got ridiculously drunk, and met my current GF there. She gave me a 80% semi and I was walking around with that for 1/2 the night. I didn't even realize it. The next day my roommate was like "Dude, three people commented to me on the size of your dick last night." I was like "What!?" I was kind of embarrassed, but happy rofl

doublelongdaddy
04-20-09, 11:49 PM
Use Uncle Jim's Strapping Method...It gives you a thick and long imprint:)

B1ggusDickus
04-21-09, 12:25 AM
You have to go commando to get the use out of this one...

When you're getting into pants, get a chubby or a woody and ...through the fabric of whichever pant leg you're hanging down... imprint the fabric of the pantleg from the inside with your dick.

You're looking to crease/fatigue the material so that it show the imprint of a large dick, even if you're not chubbed-out later when people are noticing. Grab your dick through the material and force the material to form-fit around your dick ... stretching and molding the fabric until it _still_ looks that way when you're done.

Girls can catch this 'way fabric lays' stuff way better and faster than a male can, it's one of their gifts ... (possibly to make up for their complete inability to quantify the size rofl).

Thanks for sharing that!
It's kinda like you're lying but telling teh truth at the same time haha know what I mean?

As for fabric colors, are there colors out there that outline the shape better than others? I would assume black would be a bad choice in the showoff department.

In the movie "Anger Management" Adam Sandler has a coworker who is made to look like he has a huge member. They show a close-up shot of his white pants and the audience can see he has a big penis. Jack Nicholas character confirms it right after the shot. Is white the magic color?

B1ggusDickus
04-21-09, 12:30 AM
Use Uncle Jim's Strapping Method...It gives you a thick and long imprint:)

Hey man I tried this yesterday and it did give an imprint because of the flaccid penis being stretched in the wrap. I suppose if someone were to wrap more bandage around the same penis it would give more of an affect... course it would be lying rofl

They say, "fake it till you make it!" though...

REDZULU2003
04-21-09, 07:14 AM
Nice tips thus far, thanks Asanon for the fabric one

boobyman
04-21-09, 11:25 AM
I like wearing a cock ring around all my junk when I hit the gym. And love it even more when Im joggin on the treadmill and my dong is going every which way and the looks I receive. Also when benching and theres a noticeable bulge. Best thing to wear to show this off would have to be sweat pants.

Doctor007
04-21-09, 11:32 AM
wasnt there a product out their available in sex shops which could pump up something in the shape of a cock?

Doctor007
04-21-09, 11:33 AM
oh i just remebered something else, but its gold, so i wont share until someone begs me, seriously, its that good.

B1ggusDickus
04-21-09, 01:17 PM
oh i just remebered something else, but its gold, so i wont share until someone begs me, seriously, its that good.

Pretty please with a cherry on top rofl

hsarge
04-21-09, 02:20 PM
You can go to the below site and get this 6 inch silicone sleeve that you can role onto your flaccid penis that can give you a 'chubber.

http://www.amazon.com/Penis-Girth-Enhancer-Non-Vibe/dp/B0016370I0/ref=wl_itt_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1RPJMBA80V66D&colid=1WQWMW1YW4HQE

doublelongdaddy
04-21-09, 05:03 PM
They say, "fake it till you make it!" though...

This will be the quality that will bring you your gains.

boobyman
04-21-09, 09:50 PM
LOL I cant picture myslef wearing that HAHAHA

B1ggusDickus
04-22-09, 09:44 PM
The best show off color anyone? Blue?

Tha3rdLeg
04-22-09, 09:58 PM
Two words...sweat pants! Grey Sweat pants, even very baggy ones, like the ones I wear, really show off my size and make my dick look thicker. I've caught so many women looking at it that I look forward to going running in the park or going to the gym because I like seeing how impressed they seem to be...it's a very good motivator. In fact, I might just post pics of what they look like on me, just to demonstrate how effective they are.

B1ggusDickus
04-22-09, 11:24 PM
Two words...sweat pants! Grey Sweat pants, even very baggy ones, like the ones I wear, really show off my size and make my dick look thicker. I've caught so many women looking at it that I look forward to going running in the park or going to the gym because I like seeing how impressed they seem to be...it's a very good motivator. In fact, I might just post pics of what they look like on me, just to demonstrate how effective they are.

Answered! Thanks man that's sooo cool! I don't own any sweatpants but I think it might be a trip to tjmax or ross tommorrow ahaha... stupid economyrofl

Best underwear? Boxers? Boxer shorts? Tighty whities? COMMANDO (remembering to shower regularly :))

doublelongdaddy
04-23-09, 06:41 PM
COMMANDO

This is the way to go. Why tuck him away, let him hang out in all it's glory.

Doctor007
04-24-09, 12:12 PM
cos the cops would arrest your arse? lol

doublelongdaddy
04-25-09, 05:19 PM
cos the cops would arrest your arse? lol

I got arrested after going comando on stage one time when I was in a punk band.

B1ggusDickus
04-25-09, 10:39 PM
I got arrested after going comando on stage one time when I was in a punk band.

huh? I thought going commando was wearing no boxers/briefs ect...

sasquatch
06-05-09, 11:38 AM

...Ok Doc,I know this thread is old but I'm down on my knees beggin' ya pretty, pretty pleez to give up 'da goods dawg...show us 'da gold

savageblue
11-02-09, 08:32 AM
Brighter colours are always better if you want to enhance any shape under your clothing, because they tend to produce more shadow here and there, and that will get that 3D effect you're looking for: volume :P

So, as stated before, grey will be great, white, stone washed blue, beige, etc. Also, if you wear thinner fabrics, it will also help.

Be advised, though, going out on a "bulgy" state, getting glanced at all the time, could be a bit overwhelming. So make sure you're comfortable with all the attention you'll be getting :P

Krispin
12-21-09, 10:44 PM
huh? I thought going commando was wearing no boxers/briefs ect...

Yeah, I think it does. DLD probably means to say that he was wearing his birthday suit on stage. Rock on!

magiksock
04-11-11, 08:02 AM
^^^ good advice if your looking for attention from guys, but straight men can't really wear cut jeans.

What I've done is wear a soft silicone cock ring around everything, then another one around the base of the shaft. Make sure you oil the shaft up with a lil vasoline before putting the ring on (it seems to automatically make my flaccid longer when I do). The cock ring around your whole package will make everything stand out a lil and the one around your base will hold it up also and fatten the shaft for viewing pleasure through pants. You should be going commando or have boxers so everything wont be held down.