PDA

View Full Version : Question for 6"" girth guys

Tiodm69
06-20-09, 05:53 PM
I am about 2" in width, which does not look like much. I am nearing 6" girth, and I was wondering what the average "width" is for those with 6"+ girth? I think you almost have to have at least 2 1/4 to begin to look wide.

REDZULU2003
06-20-09, 06:12 PM
I'm around 2.2/2.3 inches width mid-shaft. You say 2 inches width doesnt look like much! are you kidding? thats huge! Its in your head about it not being much, and typical insecurities with the male-mind and how we see our penis sometimes.

One doesn't need to have 2 1/4 to begin to look wide, thats insane.

You can target width with various exercises and ATM I'm working on my own clamped version that is just awesome from the times I've tested it, like nothing out at the moment but not for release here until I've tested it more as its very intense.

Think more positive and be happy with what you have mate.

opa
06-20-09, 06:29 PM
2 inches is alot! and I bet my arse that most 6 inchers are like that.

look in the mirror and you will see it's alot =)

MoreGains123
06-20-09, 06:37 PM
Width is a different perspective for each guy. We have differently shaped cylinders. Some are wider and flatter and others are more round. But 6 inches is six inches. You put that in a girl's mouth and she'll feel it!

REDZULU2003
06-20-09, 06:52 PM
Also check this out for perspective on a female :)

http://www.cpap.com/cpap-mask-sizing-guide-images/cpap-mask-sizing-width-marly-big.jpg

kingsnake
06-20-09, 06:57 PM
Man that's really wide. Good comparison REDZULU2003. With your massive girth what is your base girth width measurement?

REDZULU2003
06-20-09, 07:10 PM
I dont know from the top of my head because I always did mid-shaft width but its thicker and the girls cant take me to the base on average. I would guess at approx 2 1/2 inches, maybe slightly less but no more. I tend to have more depth than width, if that makes sense. When we see guys like Shane Diesel, he looks even more larger than life because he has good width, wider than me but his depth isnt as deep. Like Moregains123 wrote about guys dicks being different shapes and sizes and that one guys 6 inch girth most likely will look different to another mans 6 inch girth based on his proportions in depth and width!

A wider 6 inch girth penis will also look allot larger than a deeper 6 inch penis because of the visual surface area its takeing up. However when one starts intercourse it all equals out with the deeper guys stretching his women more in that area than the guy with the wider dick, who is stretching the women more widthways, still a 6 inch girth cock filling her up at the end of the day and with various positions like the spoon [Which I love] deeper guys can become wider guys by sort of reversing it as the deeper portion of the penis now spreads here pussy widthways! Its simples my freind.

goinfor11x7
06-20-09, 11:38 PM
I'm 2" across and 2" deep--except the base 2.25" across. 2" x 2" glans 6" girth at the base--cylindrical.

goinfor11x7
06-20-09, 11:39 PM
The Mrs., who has a small mouth, absolutely refuses to give me head--feels I'm choking her. I don't think she's that unusual.

doublelongdaddy
06-21-09, 05:09 PM
I am at about 2.5 width and 6.5" girth.

ithiel
06-21-09, 09:53 PM
damn, i aint even on that boat... yet. Gettin there...

Benjamin Siegel
06-21-09, 10:56 PM
i think it varies from guy to guy.....im 2" flacid width and 2.5" erect width.

REDZULU2003
06-22-09, 06:05 AM
My depth seems to be pretty much equal to the width, which can make my penis not look as thick when viewed from the top.

ithiel
06-22-09, 07:43 PM
Hydromaxmm, you know what I aint never measured my width. I look big from all angles, so i guess I'm proportinate.

goinfor11x7
06-22-09, 08:03 PM
Yes, and you have more volume that way too, Ithiel.

doublelongdaddy
06-23-09, 05:13 PM
Mine flares at the bottom a bit.

PabloMadrid
10-27-10, 10:33 AM
I'm around 2.2/2.3 inches width mid-shaft. You say 2 inches width doesnt look like much! are you kidding? thats huge! Its in your head about it not being much, and typical insecurities with the male-mind and how we see our penis sometimes.

One doesn't need to have 2 1/4 to begin to look wide, thats insane.

You can target width with various exercises and ATM I'm working on my own clamped version that is just awesome from the times I've tested it, like nothing out at the moment but not for release here until I've tested it more as its very intense.

Think more positive and be happy with what you have mate.

I'm 5.5(2.2") - 5.85(2.3") ( but when I straighten width is 2.35" ) cm on mid-shaft, but I have only 6.35" MS-EG in compared with your girth. :D

REDZULU2003
10-27-10, 06:47 PM
Whats the depth like? from the sounds of it your width way over sizes your depth to the penis.