PDA

View Full Version : Is it True Xanogen and HGH???????? for Permanent Enlargement.

friskyguy
01-06-11, 02:44 PM
Guys,

I am reading on some blog that Popping Xanogen (2 pills after breakfast), and HGH (2 Pills before going to bed), can get ur penis to grow like 4 inches in 4 weeks. Is there any truth to all of this....

Logically, It seems that it could work, Cause Xanogen does the elasting work, and HGH will give the permanent growth. Practically, I am not sure, if this has worked...

Is there anyone with proof about this.......Xanogen and HGH.

Regards,

Deagle
01-06-11, 09:28 PM
sir, any ad that says 4 inches in 4 weeks is a red flag for some BULLSHIT!

steadyasitgrows
01-07-11, 06:47 AM
sir, any ad that says 4 inches in 4 weeks is a red flag for some BULLSHIT!

Yup, if something seems too good to be true, you can be sure it is

Jonny5
01-14-11, 10:03 AM
Idk man. Risky buisiness messin w your hormones. But I'm interested in trying a routine with DHT gel. Kinda pricey, but I've read of amazing gains w/ andractim gel added to any Penis Enlargement routine.
Link to dht gel thread:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?26717-DHT-Gel&highlight=andractim

doublelongdaddy
01-14-11, 10:38 AM
Idk man. Risky buisiness messin w your hormones. But I'm interested in trying a routine with DHT gel. Kinda pricey, but I've read of amazing gains w/ andractim gel added to any Penis Enlargement routine.
Link to dht gel thread:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?26717-DHT-Gel&highlight=andractim

Hasw anyone gained with this yet?

BornToBeBig
02-18-11, 09:18 AM
I think i agree with what the other guys said, anything that says it will grow you 4 inches in a month is downright ludicrous. I found a review of xanogen and hgh factor (http://www.bestenhancementreviews.com/Xanogen-and-HGH-Factor.html), but there is noone claiming to have used them together. Stay away from this crap.

REDZULU2003
02-18-11, 10:54 AM
No proof anywhere that it works, but feel free to be a guinea pig and test it. Hey if you gain 4 inches in 4 weeks think of the affiliation profits that could be earned!

doublelongdaddy
02-18-11, 11:36 AM
No proof anywhere that it works, but feel free to be a guinea pig and test it. Hey if you gain 4 inches in 4 weeks think of the affiliation profits that could be earned!

Very true:)

lazyhanger
02-27-11, 07:55 AM
Hasw anyone gained with this yet?
I'm sure the companies advertising this shit have gained millions with it.

REDZULU2003
02-27-11, 08:16 AM
Take my pill based on blah blah ingredients that are magical and you will gain 3 inches within the next few months!

tiger
06-22-11, 12:43 PM
Guys,

I am reading on some blog that Popping Xanogen (2 pills after breakfast), and HGH (2 Pills before going to bed), can get ur penis to grow like 4 inches in 4 weeks. Is there any truth to all of this....

Logically, It seems that it could work, Cause Xanogen does the elasting work, and HGH will give the permanent growth. Practically, I am not sure, if this has worked...

Is there anyone with proof about this.......Xanogen and HGH.

Regards,

As far as I know there is no such thing as HGH in pill form. It's more likely a supplement that will claim to support HGH levels. Real HGH must be injected.