PDA

View Full Version : Help on Jes or SG extender mod with VLC Tugger + theory on use it for manual stretch

ZOB
04-30-11, 02:54 PM
Hi,

I am creating a new thread as It seems I do not get answer form the supra thread.
I am interested by the VLC tugger combination with Jes or SG Extender to perform stretching but also would like to use it during my manual stretching instead of the classical OK grip.

Here is my original post, hope I ll get some replies from people that perform their routine this way.

Regarding Penis Enlargement, I have a problem as it seems that I am getting thrombosis vein very easily. I developed one years ago that come back occasionally if masturbation is too strong, or if erection is prolonged…

I started Penis Enlargement nearly 2 months ago and already got one, and it seems that even manual stretching with OK sign position below the glan make it appear, so when I read the thread for the combination with SG I just thought to myself that the VLC Tugger would also be a solution to manually stretch intensively without having to do the ok sign below the glan and also accomplish my routine of SG extender in a more secure way. What do you think?

I am uncircumcised and do not look for FR. What I am looking for is using the SG and performing the manual stretches with the VLC? Supra tell in his thread :

"Yes you can still use it, just get the VLC, it hold onto the head not the skin."

But I am quite a bit lost (I am not a native English speaker) when I visit the different products and what I should order regarding my request... Anyone who ordered one for this purpose could help me choose the right products?
Regarding the pic Supra posted, how did one managed to attach it to the SG? Do you have any underview of the pic he provided in order to show how I could do? It also seems that it would require to buy more rods as the head of the penis is located well below its original place when attached with comfort strap in order to get the same tension than with the original mod. Any thoughts?
Thanks for your help,

doublelongdaddy
04-30-11, 04:01 PM
Hi,

I am creating a new thread as It seems I do not get answer form the supra thread.
I am interested by the VLC tugger combination with Jes or SG Extender to perform stretching but also would like to use it during my manual stretching instead of the classical OK grip.

Here is my original post, hope I ll get some replies from people that perform their routine this way.

Regarding Penis Enlargement, I have a problem as it seems that I am getting thrombosis vein very easily. I developed one years ago that come back occasionally if masturbation is too strong, or if erection is prolonged…

I started Penis Enlargement nearly 2 months ago and already got one, and it seems that even manual stretching with OK sign position below the glan make it appear, so when I read the thread for the combination with SG I just thought to myself that the VLC Tugger would also be a solution to manually stretch intensively without having to do the ok sign below the glan and also accomplish my routine of SG extender in a more secure way. What do you think?

I am uncircumcised and do not look for FR. What I am looking for is using the SG and performing the manual stretches with the VLC? Supra tell in his thread :

"Yes you can still use it, just get the VLC, it hold onto the head not the skin."

But I am quite a bit lost (I am not a native English speaker) when I visit the different products and what I should order regarding my request... Anyone who ordered one for this purpose could help me choose the right products?
Regarding the pic Supra posted, how did one managed to attach it to the SG? Do you have any underview of the pic he provided in order to show how I could do? It also seems that it would require to buy more rods as the head of the penis is located well below its original place when attached with comfort strap in order to get the same tension than with the original mod. Any thoughts?
Thanks for your help,

For now you will need to refer to the picture Supra posted. Many guys have been waiting for this answer but Supra has not been around.

Turnover
04-30-11, 07:05 PM
Its an MOS unsolved mystery