PDA

View Full Version : Penomet Penis Pump Multi-Gaiter System (open box video with discount!)

doublelongdaddy
10-06-12, 07:35 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9uLftkdSYjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sAu8xCasemo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

(http://utrck.net/aff_c?offer_id=12&aff_id=1001)
Penis Enlargment with Penomet

Progressive Length and Girth Gains

The Penomets exclusive Iinterchangable Gaiter System does not limit the gains you can make in size. As you get larger and larger you will need increased intensity. With the FIVE (5) increasingly intense Gaiters you will always have the added power you will need. This progressive system will constantly be pushing you into larger and larger gains.
Instant Size when you need it!

No other device can deliver instant, useable size after one use. The Penomet can do just that! After only ONE session your penis will be noticeably bigger, thicker and heavier…in some cases up to an inch in one session! That means you can use the Penomet 15 minutes before sex and be noticeably longer and thicker. Your partner will notice a difference in size that night! How exciting is that?
Progressive Professional Routines

We offer multiple routines that you can follow that will help you make gains fast and safe. Each routine offers more intensity than the next so to make the best gains, follow the entire system! You will quickly see yourself grow as you apply technology with knowledge. As you go through each phase you will find new growth through progressive, smart routines. We take the guess work out of gaining.
Patented hydraulic technology

Penomet is the only product in the world using patented hydraulic technology, the most advanced, effective, comfortable, safest and fastest way to get penis growth on the market without expensive, dangerous overnight surgery.
Stronger, Bigger Erections

The Penomet draws freshly oxygenated blood directly into the corpora Cavernosa by it's powerful suction. Nothing is better for harder erections than highly oxygenated blood. This not only maximizes penile fitness but the massive increase in blood flow also brings the biggest erections possible.
Heavier, Longer, Thicker Flaccid Size

The Penomet increases blood flow through it's amazing hydropump system. WIth each workout you will notice a longer, thicker, heavier flaccid penis. Many men may see a double in flaccid size!
Bigger Head (Glans)

With the highly concentrated, powerful pressure of the Penomet you can use special, secret wrapping techniques to increase the size of your head and create that mushroom shape that is so desirable. A big throbbing head is one of the most desirable traits of a penis and the Penomet can make that a reality.
Lasting as Long as You Want in Bed!

The Penomet allows the penis to become very comfortable in a high pressure situation. This means with each use your penis will become more and more able to last longer while having sex. The tube allows you to practice staying power as it makes you penis longer and thicker.
Shorter Refractory Periods!

The Penomet has the ability to bring back an erection, after you have had an orgasm, very quickly. Most men have one orgasm and they are done for the night, with the Penomet you can literally "pump it up" in as soon as 5 minutes after orgasm!
Curvature and Peyronies Correction

The Penomet draws very clean, equal pressure throughout the tube forcing the penis to be in a straight position as the Penomet is working. This slowly corrects curvature by gently forcing the erectile tissue into a straight position. After some time users can see a complete correction in curvature.
Balancing Uneven Penis Shape

Many men have a penis that is thin at the bottom and thick at the top or thick at the bottom and thin at the top and every variation in between. This is something most men think they have to live with. The Penomet, with it's balanced, powerful vacuum fills all spaces along the shaft with fresh, highly oxygenated blood. This blood pressure is very stable and equal thorough-out the tube, allowing the penis to become even from base to tip.
Stronger, More Powerful Orgasms

What man doesn't want bigger, more powerful loads? This is all about erection strength and the Penomet increase erection quality by an amazing amount. Using the Penomet with our amazing penile, muscle secrets will give you the ability to shoot bigger loads with further distance.
What are the expected gains?

There is no limit on the gains you can make with the Penomet. After the first session you will see a remarkable, temporary gain in length and girth. Of course, over time, these gains become permanent. Dedicated users can expect up to 3+" in length and more than a 50% increase in girth. Some users have seen an inch gain in girth and length in the first month!
The Penomet is similar to weight training. If you go to the gym once, your body won't really look any different, other than pumped for show. Your body is not getting a real change. If you to the gym 3 or 4 times a week you will start seeing changes that stay with you.
The Penomet is an exerciser and developer and after only one session you will notice a difference. In a couple of weeks you'll really start to notice bigger and bigger size. The first thing you'll notice is your thickness and length, the flaccid state will become much heavier, longer and thicker as the pressure from the Penomet opens your Corpora Cavernosa tubes and makes them bigger, i.e. holds more blood.
Generally, after between 1 to 3 months, the length will start increasing anywhere from half an inch upwards and the more you use it the fatter and longer your penis will appear.
Penomet Standard
$127
The Penomet Penis Enlargement Pump
365 Day Money Back Guarantee
Access to Silver Support
Discreet Shipping and Billing
Free access to My Penomet
1 Year Warranty
List Price: 169 USD
Discount: 42 USD
Price: 127 USD
Penomet Extra
$197
Access to Gold Support
Free Access to My Penomet
Two extra Gaiters Force 65 & 75
Lifetime Gaiter Replacement
2 Years Warranty
List Price: 288 USD
Discount: 91 USD
Price: 197 USD
Penomet Premium
$297
Everything as Penomet Extra plus;
Lifetime Platinum Support
Three bottles of GunOil SHINE
All Penomet Gaiters, including Force 60, Force 65, Force 75 and the exclusive Force 80 Extreme Workout Gaiter.
3 Years Warranty
List Price: 457 USD
Discount: 160 USD
Price: 297 USD

dragon_dick2nd
10-06-12, 07:45 PM
looks cool!

doublelongdaddy
10-06-12, 08:06 PM
looks cool!

Yeah, it is a pretty incredible system!

Penomet
10-06-12, 08:16 PM
Nice video Mike!

KingD
10-07-12, 07:04 AM
Hey DLD..Where is the 60% discount? I wento to the site using the link you posted and the price still looks the same.

Jeff010
10-07-12, 02:35 PM
So...... All I wanna know is..... Bathmate or Penomet?

Morphosis
10-07-12, 03:59 PM
Hey DLD..Where is the 60% discount? I wento to the site using the link you posted and the price still looks the same.
KingD - There isn't a 60% discount from MOS on this product at the moment. The discounted price is Penomet selling price. The different Penomet packages sell at different discount percentages from their original price.

Penomet Standard - 25% discount
Penomet Premium - 30% discount
Penomet Extra package isn't on the Penomet's order site.

DLD really should rename the Thread Title, it's very misleading at the moment.

MartinGlad
10-07-12, 04:05 PM
What pump got more power this one or the Hydromax X40?

Then Im talking even if someone apply the red one to Penoment....

Papi Champagne
10-07-12, 04:11 PM
Very nice, who knows I might go for the larger penomet when the time comes instead of the X-40.

Very nice idea with the gaiters though but is there any comfort padding on there?

sanford78
10-07-12, 06:35 PM
DLD, I just got on the " Penis EnlargementNOMET " website and they have your full hardcore stretch routine and I was wondering have you attempted any exercises using this device. i was going to order the x40 tomorrow but i'm seriously considering giving this device a try.

doublelongdaddy
10-07-12, 08:12 PM
Very nice, who knows I might go for the larger penomet when the time comes instead of the X-40.

Very nice idea with the gaiters though but is there any comfort padding on there?

No comfort pad needed, the base of the gaiter is very comfortable. Also, the pump sleeves work excellent with this system.

What pump got more power this one or the Hydromax X40?

Then Im talking even if someone apply the red one to Penoment....

I think both pumps are incredible. In the basic package the Penomet is close to the same price as the Hydromax. With the Hydromax you have a definitive pressure, with the Penomet you can go to a level that is ridiculous, but that is iof you have the RED gaiter, which makes the price higher than the Hydromax X40. I think the market will decide which is better and that will come with time and experience, I like the Penomet because of the enormous power it gives but I need to stick with my X-40 due to my size. The Penomet is far more powerful, with the 70, 75 and 80 force Gaiters.

KingD - There isn't a 60% discount from MOS on this product at the moment. The discounted price is Penomet selling price. The different Penomet packages sell at different discount percentages from their original price.

Penomet Standard - 25% discount
Penomet Premium - 30% discount
Penomet Extra package isn't on the Penomet's order site.

DLD really should rename the Thread Title, it's very misleading at the moment.

You are correct my firend and I will alter that to be correct. You can even hear me stumble in the video about the discount:) I was so excited to shoot the video I rushed some points:) The discounts vary with package, but all packages are available and contain a discount. I will fix the thread title.

So...... All I wanna know is..... Bathmate or Penomet?

I will have my review of the Penomet up asap.

Nice video Mike!

Thanks You, plan to shoot more just wanted to get one up quickly.

Sorry for the confusion, the Discounts are as followed:

Penomet Standard
$127
Access to Silver Support
1 Year Warranty

Penomet Extra
$197
Access to Gold Support
2 Years Warranty

Penomet Premium
$297
Three bottles of GunOil SHINE
All Penomet Gaiters, including Force 60, Force 65, Force 75 and the exclusive Force 80 Extreme Workout Gaiter.
3 Years Warranty

DLD, I just got on the " Penis EnlargementNOMET " website and they have your full hardcore stretch routine and I was wondering have you attempted any exercises using this device. i was going to order the x40 tomorrow but i'm seriously considering giving this device a try.

I wrote the routine for them but it needs to be edited as it includes exercises that were not meant for the Penomet, these edits will be on the MOS forum asap and they will update them on the Penomet site. I am just really busy with forum questions and emails to do it right this moment. Once I answer all questions I will get on it, I promise.

MartinGlad
10-08-12, 04:52 PM
" Dedicated users can expect up to 3+" in length and more than a 50% increase in girth."

That must be a joke? I know there is alot of gaiters for pressure but still. Lets take me for an example:
I was born with 5.91 inches girth [15 cm] (have had that girth since I have been 15 years old and now Im 19 without doing anything more than wanking.) I found out about penis enlargement about 2 month ago when I was on my way home from school, I was sitting on a train infront of two guys who speaked about
penis enlargement. That's how I found out about MOS.

Lets clear stuff up, those producers of this pump claim to make me bigger by 50 % in girth from my natural size which would mean 2.96 inches increase in girth.
I mean Its a really expensive pump and some people gonna get really disappointed when they speak about such big girth gains as 50 %. It's just not realistic!
DLD I would really want to hear what you have to say about the claims that they have for beginners, specially the girth gains they claim to increase by 50%.

doublelongdaddy
10-08-12, 05:03 PM
" Dedicated users can expect up to 3+" in length and more than a 50% increase in girth."

That must be a joke? I know there is alot of gaiters for pressure but still. Lets take me for an example:
I was born with 5.91 inches girth [15 cm] (have had that girth since I have been 15 years old and now Im 19 without doing anything more than wanking.) I found out about penis enlargement about 2 month ago when I was on my way home from school, I was sitting on a train infront of two guys who speaked about
penis enlargement. That's how I found out about MOS.

Lets clear stuff up, those producers of this pump claim to make me bigger by 50 % in girth from my natural size which would mean 2.96 inches increase in girth.
I mean Its a really expensive pump and some people gonna get really disappointed when they speak about such big girth gains as 50 %. It's just not realistic!
DLD I would really want to hear what you have to say about the claims that they have for beginners, specially the girth gains they claim to increase by 50%.

I think that this is a possibility using their system but we need to explore the word dedicated. Dedicated, in my case, brought me 4+" in length and 2+" in girth. I can go on my site and state: Dedicated users can up to Gain 4" in length and 2" in girth and there is no lie there, I would not do that but I could in good conscious. Now, as far as the Penomet goes, they must have data reflecting this claim as there was a very long case study done before the pump was released, I will ask them directly for you.

With that said, Penomet also emphasizes the importance of manual work while using the Penomet. They believe in the combination of exercise with pumping to be the fastest method of gaining as can be seen in some of their routines.

MartinGlad
10-08-12, 05:21 PM
The claims that the company is writing down "3 inches lenght and 50 % girth" is just unbelievable.

Of course this pump is really advanced with the gaiters, for sure! But still.

With expensive I mean the whole pump with all the gators actually cost 297 USD which is alot of money for me, just a normal poor student. But it's really kind of worth it if the claims they say are true.

DLD you told me on the video that there will be 2 really big sizes of this pump comming in the late 2013, how big do you think those will be?

doublelongdaddy
10-08-12, 05:36 PM
The claims that the company is writing down "3 inches lenght and 50 % girth" is just unbelievable.

Of course this pump is really advanced with the gaiters, for sure! But still.

With expensive I mean the whole pump with all the gators actually cost 297 USD which is alot of money for me, just a normal poor student. But it's really kind of worth it if the claims they say are true.

DLD you told me on the video that there will be 2 really big sizes of this pump comming in the late 2013, how big do you think those will be?

Many people think my gains are unbelievable but still they are true. As far as how Bathmate, Penomet or any other company promotes themselves I have little influence. Can you gain these gains? Yes, of course you can but we still need to emphasis the word DEDICATED. Most men who get into Penis Enlargement are not looking for such massive gains but if they want them and they are dedicated to the work that needs to happen they can make those gains.

Pricing sounds high for the complete package for all 5 gaiters but when you think about it, it is like getting 5 different pumps. Their basic package is priced at about the same price as the Hydromax x40. I think what will be a smart move for Penomet is to make the gaiters available to purchase individually. They just came out so I would expect to see some changes in their lineup.

They plan on making 4 models. One smaller than the current Bathmate X-40, one at the size they have now, a mid-size model and a large model that will be about the size of the X-40 (a bit bigger). I have only heard this in passing so I am not sure that these numbers are right but close.

Jeff010
10-09-12, 01:14 AM
Many people think my gains are unbelievable but still they are true. As far as how Bathmate, Penomet or any other company promotes themselves I have little influence. Can you gain these gains? Yes, of course you can but we still need to emphasis the word DEDICATED. Most men who get into Penis Enlargement are not looking for such massive gains but if they want them and they are dedicated to the work that needs to happen they can make those gains.

Pricing sounds high for the complete package for all 5 gaiters but when you think about it, it is like getting 5 different pumps. Their basic package is priced at about the same price as the Hydromax x40. I think what will be a smart move for Penomet is to make the gaiters available to purchase individually. They just came out so I would expect to see some changes in their lineup.

They plan on making 4 models. One smaller than the current Bathmate X-40, one at the size they have now, a mid-size model and a large model that will be about the size of the X-40 (a bit bigger). I have only heard this in passing so I am not sure that these numbers are right but close.

Preach

doublelongdaddy
10-09-12, 01:18 AM
Preach

I have to answer every post that is made in every forum all the time....I am OCD :)

Jeff010
10-09-12, 01:42 AM
I have to answer every post that is made in every forum all the time....I am OCD :)

Vacation should be coming soon

doublelongdaddy
10-09-12, 02:13 AM
Vacation should be coming soon

It wont be a vacation but I will be in a different environment. A lot of over due work to do.

sanford78
10-12-12, 01:04 PM
DLD ,I just got my Penis EnlargementNOMET in the mail. I'm going to give it a try in an hour. I will post what I think as soon as I'm finished.

doublelongdaddy
10-12-12, 03:33 PM
DLD ,I just got my Penis EnlargementNOMET in the mail. I'm going to give it a try in an hour. I will post what I think as soon as I'm finished.

Blast off! I already know you love it!

sanford78
10-12-12, 07:30 PM
I didn't get to try it yet but the gaiters are amazing. I can already see how his going to play out and I must say its worth the 300 I invested. You can shock your or penis into growth with this system just as you can do with your muses at a gym.

MartinGlad
10-12-12, 08:05 PM
Would be really glad if you could report some results, some gains. Penoment company claims to increase very much, such as 50 % girth and up to 3 inches in lenght.

islandboy
10-12-12, 08:25 PM
Question DLD I'm thinking this will be another cool tool for my Penis Enlargement tool box but I notice that you mentioned there are 5 gators that will come with the system. But it looks like the sizes jump from 65 to 75 with no 70 in the mix, has the 70 been dropped out of the system?

doublelongdaddy
10-12-12, 08:30 PM
I didn't get to try it yet but the gaiters are amazing. I can already see how his going to play out and I must say its worth the 300 I invested. You can shock your or penis into growth with this system just as you can do with your muses at a gym.

Very advanced pump with infinite possibilities for attachment! Thank God I thought of that first:) Now we can really see what the Penomet is capable of! There is going to be a few cool accessories added in the next week. It is awesome, I can talk directly to the creator and give my honest advice, the creation, thus far, is simply amazing. The $299 price tag seems big but when you divide that by the 5 Gaiters and the future attachment availability it is a wise, long term investment with instant short term results. I am sure you are already considering the theatre of super-sets that can happen around the Penomet....very exciting and unique.

I feel that making a comparison to the Bathmate is comparing apples with oranges. One pump is very inexpensive and extremely powerful, being the X-40, but it's limits is suction are just that limits. On a whole other perspective, the X-40, for some men, is too powerful. When you consider these factors there is a definite division in customer type. The X40 is a better comparison to the Penomet basic package price. Between the two pumps there are pro's and con's (which I have posted). Now, when you consider the $300 price tag for the complete system you can see a definite customer, an audience that a.) does not mind the higher price tag and b.) a customer who is making a long term investment in his pumping program. Who needs this level of intensity? Well that is the customers we see participating in this forum.

I think the Hydromax X40 is a marvel and an incredible deal. The comfort pad is brilliant and surely based on the MOS forum feedback with the old comfort pad issues. The depth is greater than it's sibling, the X-40, due to the comfort pad measuring about .75". The new pad allows for a little bit more length and much more comfort from the rings of death. The valve is complex and difficult top learn but once understood it is very smart. I love the ability to remove the pad to do Hardcore Stretches. It is more expensive than the X-40, which at about $50 less is is a proven system with tons of feedback. The Hydromax X40 is new and in it's infancy. The decision is in the customers hands but in my opinion, the X40, should be a base for a new model, with any modifications that may happen over the next few months of its life. I believe the goal with Hydromax is to move the X-40 out and the X40 in. So with all that understood the Penomet is a far different system with a much more elaborate infrastructure, one it's customers are willing to pay for.

The Penomet has many benefits in it's complete system. The mid-size package is a better comparison to the Hydromax X40. The basic package to the X-40. The big boy system, well that is where the market is split. The is beneficial for Penomet but on the other hand, no one is fucking with the Bathmate X-40, at least not yet. The Penomet company has promised at least 2 new models before 2014. This is a very good thing as the mid-size market is without a pump. With my new design, that was just filed with the patent office, the Penomet will be able to handle a penis up to 11" in length and 7" in girth with the right extension! From the Penis Enlargement hobbyist perspective it is a much different tool than the Bathmate. I hope my associations between the two are making sense to the perspective buyers.

sanford78
10-12-12, 09:03 PM
I've checked the pressure of each gaiter on the palm of my hand this evening. You can tell a different in each gaiter. I have all five and it would be cool as hell if they came out with at least 2 or 3 more with higher pressure.

doublelongdaddy
10-12-12, 09:21 PM
I've checked the pressure of each gaiter on the palm of my hand this evening. You can tell a different in each gaiter. I have all five and it would be cool as hell if they came out with at least 2 or 3 more with higher pressure.

Keep the suggestions coming, as we have seen in the past, affiliate companies respond to our feedback. Be a proponent of the advancement of the model, my mind is reeling with ideas already. I am writing them down and keeping track. I am doing the same with the Hydromax X40. The data on the existing models is extensive already. Thanks for posting!

islandboy
10-12-12, 09:21 PM
The more I look at the pedometer the more I'm liking it. I wonder what would be easier for the future different tube lengths or thicker gaiters?

doublelongdaddy
10-12-12, 09:27 PM
The more I look at the pedometer the more I'm liking it. I wonder what would be easier for the future different tube lengths or thicker gaiters?

Both will definitely be addressed. Logically, a deeper gaiter makes incredible sense, and not just because I thought of it! First by adding more gaiters rings (say 2 more) then you are lengthening the tube depth to 11" compressed! I think an 8" tube (girth-wise) x Y (which could be any number) Penomet could cover the market with two tubes and multiple gaiter options.

Keeping this in mind let's imagine 2 different versions of this extension. One being for someone who is in the 9-10" length area and still under 7" of girth, the longer gaiter would address this mid-size audience with a simple change of the Gaiter. But, beyond that there is something much greater! I will post as soon as I talk with Penomet but my idea could revolutionize pumping across the board. WOW! I can't believe how quickly the ideas are coming but I see a lot of potential in this new, small company called Penomet:)

islandboy
10-12-12, 10:31 PM
Another quick thought is maybe an edge or part of the tube not be finished making it easier to grab onto for hardcore stretches. On my Bathmate I usually grab onto the edge of the gaiter at the base. Been thinking of trying some dish washing gloves to grab onto the wet tube.

sanford78
10-12-12, 10:46 PM
Its the design of the pump. Ive had my X-40 since March and I love it. There were days that I used and I knew I could handle more pressure but I just couldnt manage to pump anymore. With multiple gaiters its like going up in weight and your penis will have no choice but to grow. I'm going to start a 4 set five minute routine tomorrow for each set with SSJ's in between. DLD, I think an 85,90,95,and 100 gaiter would be beneficial to all of us in the future.

doublelongdaddy
10-12-12, 10:59 PM
Its the design of the pump. Ive had my X-40 since March and I love it. There were days that I used and I knew I could handle more pressure but I just couldnt manage to pump anymore. With multiple gaiters its like going up in weight and your penis will have no choice but to grow. I'm going to start a 4 set five minute routine tomorrow for each set with SSJ's in between. DLD, I think an 85,90,95,and 100 gaiter would be beneficial to all of us in the future.

The Matters of Size Special Edition! That would be soooooooo freaking cool:) I always wanted Bathmate to do an MOS edition but never happened.

sanford78
10-12-12, 11:08 PM
That would be AWESOME !!!!! I promise I'll keep you updated with my progress. I want that 8 by 7 PUSSYSPLITTER !!! ;)

doublelongdaddy
10-13-12, 12:14 AM
That would be AWESOME !!!!! I promise I'll keep you updated with my progress. I want that 8 by 7 PUSSYSPLITTER !!! ;)

THE MOS 100 Force Ultra-Heavy Gaiter;)

seekinggirth
10-13-12, 12:22 AM
One being for someone who is in the 9-10" length area and still under 7" of girth, the longer gaiter would address this mid-size audience with a simple change of the Gaiter.

Had to comment on this cause it made me chuckle. Only on this forum would a guy with a 9-10" dick be called 'mid-sized' :)

doublelongdaddy
10-13-12, 01:15 AM
Had to comment on this cause it made me chuckle. Only on this forum would a guy with a 9-10" dick be called 'mid-sized' :)

It does sound rather ridiculous:) Us silly men and our obsession with our penis's:) I think many of us do Penis Enlargement just so we can play with our selves legally.:)

islandboy
10-13-12, 10:50 PM
New pump set is on the way, was looking at another tool for my tool box and this should work nicely...

Morphosis
10-13-12, 10:53 PM
It does sound rather ridiculous:) Us silly men and our obsession with our penis's:) I think many of us do Penis Enlargement just so we can play with our selves legally.:)The comedian Redd Foxx once said, "I was so poor growing up, that if it wasn't for me being a boy I wouldn't have anything to play with."

doublelongdaddy
10-14-12, 01:36 AM
The comedian Redd Foxx once said, "I was so poor growing up, that if it wasn't for me being a boy I wouldn't have anything to play with."

I remember, 10 years ago sitting in my ghetto apartment, no job, no money, fuck I had nothing more than my dick in my hands (literally)...out of that dark time a legacy was being born....a decade later, same ghetto apartment, a little more money but a million new friends and a contribution I feel very proud of. Penis Enlargement not only makes us bigger, it makes us more humble and from that perspective we pick freely of the tree of ideals that ever flows from the public forums. What an amazing thing we have created here....something to fight for, something to believe in, something to really say..."hey, we did that!"
Matters of Size did not invent Penis Enlargement but without our influence....well that I will leave to you all to ponder...We are blessed!

Penomet
10-15-12, 03:44 AM

Hi Papi,

The comfort pad was gotten tossed out because the gaiters on the Penomet are "ape skin" medical grade silicone that feels pretty comfortable. When we did our Moderator testings, none complaint about these things but commented on other issues that went into production.

There is still a question for thin men if they need some sort of padding but I cal tell you guys that the Penomet Comfort Sleeve is in the works and on the drawing board. When released, it will be shipped first to all the Penomet Premium customers as a surprise (well not anymore a surprise!).

We would love to hear what you think, especially those that have used the Penomet System for a while.

Dave C.

Penomet
10-15-12, 03:52 AM

Hey Sanford78,

What I know so far is that Force80 is pushing the limit of hardness when it comes to Silicone. Perhaps another material can be found to try to push it to 85 and 90, but I'm no engineer but I've put this in the suggestion box, after all, how much problem is it for Penomet to make more harder gaiters? Perhaps with a polymer that is easier to "cure" and has the same properties as Silicone.

Dave C.

Penomet
10-15-12, 03:57 AM
Question DLD I'm thinking this will be another cool tool for my Penis Enlargement tool box but I notice that you mentioned there are 5 gators that will come with the system. But it looks like the sizes jump from 65 to 75 with no 70 in the mix, has the 70 been dropped out of the system?

The Force 70 is on the pump as standard, so yes, two lower strengths and two higher sir :)

Dave C.

islandboy
10-15-12, 04:21 PM
The Force 70 is on the pump as standard, so yes, two lower strengths and two higher sir :)

Dave C.
Thank you for the info, should see my pedomet pump next week.

doublelongdaddy
10-15-12, 04:59 PM
Hey Sanford78,

What I know so far is that Force80 is pushing the limit of hardness when it comes to Silicone. Perhaps another material can be found to try to push it to 85 and 90, but I'm no engineer but I've put this in the suggestion box, after all, how much problem is it for Penomet to make more harder gaiters? Perhaps with a polymer that is easier to "cure" and has the same properties as Silicone.

Dave C.

So cool you are hearing our requests and responding so quickly!

Penomet
10-15-12, 07:56 PM
So cool you are hearing our requests and responding so quickly!

Doing the best I can DLD, its a very rewarding job getting to hang on the forum, read and write posts and answer the Gold and Platinum support members :)

sanford78
10-16-12, 11:12 AM
I'm getting ready for round two. I will post my review when I'm finished. Going to try a different set of gaiters this time.

doublelongdaddy
10-16-12, 04:05 PM
I'm getting ready for round two. I will post my review when I'm finished. Going to try a different set of gaiters this time.

Ding Ding:)

islandboy
10-16-12, 08:10 PM
Thank you for the info, should see my pedomet pump next week.

Ordered on Saturday and following the delivery tracking and expected delivery is on Wednesday, awesome job Penomet (Dave C.)

doublelongdaddy
10-18-12, 05:22 PM
Ordered on Saturday and following the delivery tracking and expected delivery is on Wednesday, awesome job Penomet (Dave C.)

Wow, that is some fast action!

sir wankalot
10-20-12, 11:31 PM
Well I just ordered the 297 package, I hope its worth it. I own both Bathmates and loved them, I gained 3/4 inch in girth with them, but my gains stalled and I havent gained for a while now. I hope the penomet brings out another 3/4 inch.

doublelongdaddy
10-21-12, 01:43 AM
Well I just ordered the 297 package, I hope its worth it. I own both Bathmates and loved them, I gained 3/4 inch in girth with them, but my gains stalled and I havent gained for a while now. I hope the penomet brings out another 3/4 inch.

Penis Enlargement Junky^^^;)

Penomet
10-23-12, 12:47 PM

Thats what happens with a single gaiter strength pump, it stalls because you have nowhere to grow, literally. With multiple gaiters, you always have a setting above or you can mix'n match.

DLDs Super 85 or 90 might be out if we can make it soon :-)

Dave C.

sir wankalot
10-24-12, 03:25 PM
my penomet came in today, I'll give it a go tonight and check back in.

kudava
10-24-12, 09:31 PM
If you go to the Penomet site from google, the price is: $297 USD. So MOS users should get 25% off making the price Price $222.75. When I click on your link Penomet, it takes me to the same page...will I get the extra 25% off after I place the order and pay?

sasquatch
10-24-12, 10:31 PM
I damned near bought the Premium Penomet package ($297.00 with 25% discount) but backed out on the last text bar on the order form. Something just felt unsecure. Spelling mistakes all over the Penomet site don't add to professional image and feeling of security when handing over personal information and credit card numbers.

I've had my credit card info stolen online before when ordering Penis Enlargement related products and I'm not about to trust so easily anymore.

Too bad cause I really wanted to add the Penomet to my collection of Penis Enlargement devices.

doublelongdaddy
10-24-12, 10:59 PM
I damned near bought the Premium Penomet package ($297.00 with 25% discount) but backed out on the last text bar on the order form. Something just felt unsecure. Spelling mistakes all over the Penomet site don't add to professional image and feeling of security when handing over personal information and credit card numbers.

I've had my credit card info stolen online before when ordering Penis Enlargement related products and I'm not about to trust so easily anymore.

Too bad cause I really wanted to add the Penomet to my collection of Penis Enlargement devices.

This is completely unwarranted. I have endorsed this company and stand behind them in the Brotherhood. I would never refer you to anyone I did not trust. There website is new and they are working on things as quickly as possible. I would say, send them an email and let them know they have misspelling, that would be helpful but questioning their trust because their first language is not English? That seems extreme, especially with a Pump that is as Amazing as the Penomet. I would not have it here if it were anything but honorable.

Want8x7
10-25-12, 02:18 PM
Been a lurker on the site for a while, finally decided to sign up. Ordered the Penomet on Monday and I will be receiving it today, unbelievably quick shipping. Pretty dam excited to try it out tonight, the X-40 gaitor was giving me serious accordion dick

doublelongdaddy
10-25-12, 04:36 PM
Been a lurker on the site for a while, finally decided to sign up. Ordered the Penomet on Monday and I will be receiving it today, unbelievably quick shipping. Pretty dam excited to try it out tonight, the X-40 gaitor was giving me serious accordion dick

You will have more room in your Penomet from the gaiter circumference to the tube length.

sasquatch
10-25-12, 06:01 PM
DLD, I've known you on the forums for many years, even before MoS...so I'll take your endorsement in trust. I'll order up the Premium package...winter has already arrived up here in Canada so I might was well make good use of my time indoors for the next 6 months and really work on gaining some substantial new girth and vascularity.

sasquatch
10-25-12, 06:23 PM
OK, I just finished ordering the Premium Penomet (clear) package from the MoS 25% discount link.

I am excited, as I have'nt purchased any Penis Enlargement related devices in quite some time...there really has not been anything new up till the advent of the water pumping pump systems. I was seriously considering the Bathmate but the multiple, interchangeable gaiters on the Penomet was what sold me.

Now comes the part I really hate....waiting and checking the mail box for the next three weeks LOL

Thanks DLD.

doublelongdaddy
10-25-12, 10:45 PM
DLD, I've known you on the forums for many years, even before MoS...so I'll take your endorsement in trust. I'll order up the Premium package...winter has already arrived up here in Canada so I might was well make good use of my time indoors for the next 6 months and really work on gaining some substantial new girth and vascularity.

Believe me, I am on the job helping them with the English and fixing different errors on the site, it is one of the first things I will be working on. I really support these guys and I want to see them make it!

insaneone2
10-25-12, 11:05 PM
right on ! which province? if you want to be discret its all good :P

kudava
10-26-12, 08:06 PM
If you type in www.penomet.com in a new browser, and click "order now" The STANDARD penomet price is $297 for ANYONE who orders... where the fuck is MOS member's extra 25% discount?

Scypher
10-29-12, 04:51 AM
Is Penomet better than Bathmate?

Chanil
10-30-12, 10:24 PM
I really want to try this.

chipster2k
10-31-12, 05:57 AM
I too would like to know where that 25% mos discount is.

doublelongdaddy
10-31-12, 04:35 PM
If you type in www.penomet.com in a new browser, and click "order now" The STANDARD penomet price is $297 for ANYONE who orders... where the fuck is MOS member's extra 25% discount?

That is the Matters of Size FUCKING discount.
Penomet Standard
Penomet Extra
Penomet Premium
$297

Just because Penomet is running the same promotion right now does not mean we are not getting the discount. When their price goes back up after their promotion is over our prices will remain 25% off.

diesel225
11-01-12, 02:01 PM
Just got my penoment looks really cool but can't use it for at least an hr or 2

diesel225
11-01-12, 03:20 PM
about to go try it out

diesel225
11-01-12, 04:46 PM
ok so just did a test run the first 2 gators not much power but i have been pumping for a bit the black is like the x40 the grey the 75 was strong but everyone is right when you buy this pump get some kind of sleeve foe it as the inside edge was so painful i had to take it off after a min they are like razor sharp I'm not sure why they didn't sell sleeve with this pump luckily i already order them so they will be here tomorrow. as for water retention i c an say none at all i can see and this was after 5 min in the 65 then 10 in the 70 and and to try to make the 75 work i used the x 30 cushion for another 5. that pretty good since i get some retention at 5 min in the x 30 and if i do 3 sessions of 5 i get more fluid retention then i like that stays around for like a day or so. but as for look of the penis i think the x40 gives a bigger pump but again it could be do to fluid retention. from what i see you could do 20 with very little fluid build up i will try that later to night with the 70.

this pump is more for true tissue expansion i believe. but fuck they have to do something about that ridge or there will be tons of people who are not as patient as us buying it and returning it due to pain just my 2 cents but again the pump does work great.

diesel225
11-01-12, 09:48 PM
Ok I was able to get a pump sleeve from a porn store while I wait for my ones I ordered to come in. The thing barley fit but with some cutting and 30 min of trying to get it on it was ready to go. I used the 75 gator as that was the one I had issues with pain. The sleeve worked perfect. I went a full 20 min to check fluid retention. To my amazement I got almost none I mean none. As for look and hang about the same as in the x40 but I believe it is all expansion and no fluid with x40 I would say you get double the fluid retention in half the time. Now mind you my dick should look all beat up since I did pumping not to long ago today but it looks fine. Not sure what they did to make this happen but my hat is off to penoment.

Also it doesn't feel like pumping more like clamping. Again not sure why?

islandboy
11-01-12, 10:49 PM
Still waiting on my sleeves to arrive but have still been using the pump and I'm gonna try something on one of the lower pressure gaitors. From the short time using the pump I'm thinking the 90 degree interior edge is where the pain is coming from. So I'm going to subject one of the lower gaitors to trimming that interior edge off and make a 45 degree cut to see if that would reduce the irritation as I'm thinking while inside the pump you are being pulled across that hard 90 degree cut in the gaitor.

Experiment number two will be to buy some thick wall tubing and cut a slit into it and either glue or see if it will stay in place when I split the tubing to cover the edge of the gaitor to give the transition both inside and outside of the tube a round surface for the tube to skin contact.

I will keep you guys updated to the three options: pump sleeve, angle cut or tubing.

Jaronimo
11-02-12, 05:47 AM
Still waiting on my sleeves to arrive but have still been using the pump and I'm gonna try something on one of the lower pressure gaitors. From the short time using the pump I'm thinking the 90 degree interior edge is where the pain is coming from. So I'm going to subject one of the lower gaitors to trimming that interior edge off and make a 45 degree cut to see if that would reduce the irritation as I'm thinking while inside the pump you are being pulled across that hard 90 degree cut in the gaitor.

Experiment number two will be to buy some thick wall tubing and cut a slit into it and either glue or see if it will stay in place when I split the tubing to cover the edge of the gaitor to give the transition both inside and outside of the tube a round surface for the tube to skin contact.

I will keep you guys updated to the three options: pump sleeve, angle cut or tubing.

I thought of doing the same but never attempted because I fear it will jeopardize the suction.

diesel225
11-03-12, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't do that just wait for the sleeve

doublelongdaddy
11-03-12, 02:01 PM
I wouldn't do that just wait for the sleeve

I agree. We used it with the Bathmate and we will use it with the Penomet. By the way, pump sleeves will be available after site revamp is finished.

diesel225
11-03-12, 02:03 PM
Last night the wife was like what the fuck. She was sick for the last couple of ads so no sex but last night was day 2 I
In the pump but Only 10 min before sex she said it didn't feel like I pumped as it was hard as a rock not spongy like with the Bathmate. I'm amazed with lack of fluid build another 20 in the morning I haven't done 20 for years use to fluid. This is not your average pump.

doublelongdaddy
11-03-12, 03:42 PM
Last night the wife was like what the fuck. She was sick for the last couple of ads so no sex but last night was day 2 I
In the pump but Only 10 min before sex she said it didn't feel like I pumped as it was hard as a rock not spongy like with the Bathmate. I'm amazed with lack of fluid build another 20 in the morning I haven't done 20 for years use to fluid. This is not your average pump.

Good Shit! I plan on picking Penomet's brain this week to find out the secret behind the lack of retention.

arkailija
11-03-12, 07:28 PM
No fluid retention is so great! In my opinion the thing is in the valve and gaiter design. The valve is definately different compared to other water pumps.
Another great session today and especially Thursday, yesterday was my night off. (Attended a "erotic" exhibition, the standard has gone way down though, which is a shame. The exhibition used to be a whole lot better. Sorry, I'm getting side-tracked!)

Anyway, other thing, the sleeves. I find the Penomet comfortable even without the sleeves! I usually use a bit of lubricant to make a even better seal. (Vaseline for example.) The suction is great, no rings of death (a lot of room to grow and the silicone sleeve doesn't stick to skin inside the gaiter so badly I think), can do long sessions with pure tissue growth!
I am and will remain excited about Penomet!

Penomet
11-04-12, 04:27 AM
Kudava,

Well, not really. Notice the strike out prices, those are the real prices that customers will get in a few weeks, we decided however to fix to the discount for all for the first couple of months and then go to the actual real price with no discounts for no discount link customers.

Also remember that the 25% will stay in your browser for 6 months even if you dont come back to MOS as the site remembers you and applies the appropriate discount.

Dave C.

Penomet
11-04-12, 04:29 AM

Thank you for your kind word sir. We do our best to make sure that our product does not harm you in any way and that includes to minimize as much as possible the fluid retention.

Dave C.

SwollenBloodBomber
11-04-12, 07:14 AM
Thank you for your kind word sir. We do our best to make sure that our product does not harm you in any way and that includes to minimize as much as possible the fluid retention.

Dave C.

this is one of the reasons why i have decided to go with the penoment instead of the Bathmate :) i just would like to know what size can the penoment accomodate length and girth wise?

Scratch10
11-04-12, 08:39 AM
this is one of the reasons why i have decided to go with the penoment instead of the Bathmate :) i just would like to know what size can the penoment accomodate length and girth wise?

It has a length of 95" and girth of 7"

doublelongdaddy
11-04-12, 09:45 AM

SwollenBloodBomber
11-04-12, 06:02 PM

thanks for that! only reason i asked is because my bpel is 8.5" and my base girth is 6" and mid girth is 5.5" so i wanted to make sure i would be able to expand in it and grow from it! :) just out of curiousity does anyone know what the size of the Bathmate X-40 is? anyways im hoping penoment introduce new sizes soon, i think 11" long and 8" girth would be a great size to have but i must say the design system of the penoment is fantastic with the gaitor system

Penomet
11-05-12, 11:27 AM
thanks for that! only reason i asked is because my bpel is 8.5" and my base girth is 6" and mid girth is 5.5" so i wanted to make sure i would be able to expand in it and grow from it! :) just out of curiousity does anyone know what the size of the Bathmate X-40 is? anyways im hoping penoment introduce new sizes soon, i think 11" long and 8" girth would be a great size to have but i must say the design system of the penoment is fantastic with the gaitor system

Just wait when the 12" tube comes out mate :-)

Dave C.

SwollenBloodBomber
11-05-12, 04:57 PM
Just wait when the 12" tube comes out mate :-)

Dave C.

sounds very promising! cant wait for it to come out! do you know what the girth of the 12" tube will be? and also when do you presume this new 12" tube will be available for purchase?

Penomet
11-05-12, 08:39 PM
sounds very promising! cant wait for it to come out! do you know what the girth of the 12" tube will be? and also when do you presume this new 12" tube will be available for purchase?

Its always hard longfatdaddy to give out release date estimates. It depends on so many things. However, the tube will be compatible with existing gaiters, so you only need to pick up the longer tube. When the date estimates get more clear and I get informed, I will be sure to post that. The girth will be the same 7.5" so that it will be compatible with all the gaiters that customers have invested in.

Dave C.

SwollenBloodBomber
11-05-12, 09:18 PM
Its always hard longfatdaddy to give out release date estimates. It depends on so many things. However, the tube will be compatible with existing gaiters, so you only need to pick up the longer tube. When the date estimates get more clear and I get informed, I will be sure to post that. The girth will be the same 7.5" so that it will be compatible with all the gaiters that customers have invested in.

Dave C.

thats good to hear the longer tube will be compatible with existing gaiters! some user stated that the current penoment's girth is 7" but your saying its 7.5" :) ive asked around but i havent got the official stats of the length... could you give me the official stats on the length of the current penoment please?

thanks Dave C

Penomet
11-06-12, 08:15 AM
thats good to hear the longer tube will be compatible with existing gaiters! some user stated that the current penoment's girth is 7" but your saying its 7.5" :) ive asked around but i havent got the official stats of the length... could you give me the official stats on the length of the current penoment please?

thanks Dave C

DLD measured it yesterday when I met up with him and it is 7.5" according to the measurement tools we had on site.

Dave C.

doublelongdaddy
11-06-12, 03:02 PM
DLD measured it yesterday when I met up with him and it is 7.5" according to the measurement tools we had on site.

Dave C.

a .5" bigger than I thought. I thought I may had been off because I can easily fit in the Penomet tube girth-wise. That extra .5" means the world to me and any other guy pushing the girth past the 6.5" mark. I think 6.5" shows support for 7" in many cases. With the announcement of the longer tube I am falling out of my chair with excitement! Good shit Penomet!

SwollenBloodBomber
11-06-12, 04:48 PM
a .5" bigger than I thought. I thought I may had been off because I can easily fit in the Penomet tube girth-wise. That extra .5" means the world to me and any other guy pushing the girth past the 6.5" mark. I think 6.5" shows support for 7" in many cases. With the announcement of the longer tube I am falling out of my chair with excitement! Good shit Penomet!

thats great to hear the penoment has that 7.5" girth as my end goal is to have a 6.5-7" inch girth penis so this is perfect for me :) can dld or penoment give me the official stats on what the penoment can accomodate length wise?

SwollenBloodBomber
11-09-12, 05:43 AM
DLD or Dave C are you guys able to give me the official stats on what length the Penoment can accommodate?

arkailija
11-09-12, 10:37 AM
longfatdaddy, I can't find the answer, there was a clear measurement in my opinion, but 9 inches in length at least. The definitive answer is in some of the threads, but I couldn't find it fast.
In my opinion there's plenty of room to grow in the Penomet. Many people wished for a mid-size Bathmate, I think Penomet is something likethat and a whole lot more! (Because of different gaiters etc..)

Edit: Oh, this has been spoken about already, I took the 9,5 inches as pretty official ...

doublelongdaddy
11-09-12, 01:43 PM
DLD or Dave C are you guys able to give me the official stats on what length the Penoment can accommodate?

The current tube will accommodate 9.5"-10" in length (9.5" completely compressed while 10.5" completely uncompressed) The girth is more than 7". We will have full 3d rendering with measurements and other specifications soon, this is part of the current Florida work.

SwollenBloodBomber
11-10-12, 03:29 AM
longfatdaddy, I can't find the answer, there was a clear measurement in my opinion, but 9 inches in length at least. The definitive answer is in some of the threads, but I couldn't find it fast.
In my opinion there's plenty of room to grow in the Penomet. Many people wished for a mid-size Bathmate, I think Penomet is something likethat and a whole lot more! (Because of different gaiters etc..)

Edit: Oh, this has been spoken about already, I took the 9,5 inches as pretty official ...

thanks for that arkailija i just wanted to double check as im at 8.6 inches in length now and wanted to make sure i would be able to use the penoment until they bring out the new bigger gaiter and not max it out length wise and then im stuck!!

SwollenBloodBomber
11-10-12, 03:34 AM
The current tube will accommodate 9.5"-10" in length (9.5" completely compressed while 10.5" completely uncompressed) The girth is more than 7". We will have full 3d rendering with measurements and other specifications soon, this is part of the current Florida work.

thats great to hear you will have full 3d rendering with measurements and all, would be good to see :) also DLD can you explain what you mean by completely compressed and completely uncompressed... i thought that the pump would have to be completely compressed against the pubic bone so can you explain how would you be able to put the pump on uncompressed?

doublelongdaddy
11-10-12, 01:55 PM
thats great to hear you will have full 3d rendering with measurements and all, would be good to see :) also DLD can you explain what you mean by completely compressed and completely uncompressed... i thought that the pump would have to be completely compressed against the pubic bone so can you explain how would you be able to put the pump on uncompressed?

When I say compressed I mean, when you are pushing the Penomet against your body and pumping down. What I mean by un-compressed is when the Penomet is at rest.

dickerschwanz
11-10-12, 04:26 PM
2 Questions:

What material is the penomet made of?

Can it be used with DMSO?

SwollenBloodBomber
11-10-12, 07:02 PM
When I say compressed I mean, when you are pushing the Penomet against your body and pumping down. What I mean by un-compressed is when the Penomet is at rest.

so when the penoment is uncompressed and at rest are you still able to pump with it and use it as you normally would?

doublelongdaddy
11-11-12, 02:43 PM
so when the penoment is uncompressed and at rest are you still able to pump with it and use it as you normally would?

Yes sir.

BigDickler
11-14-12, 06:12 PM
2 Questions:

What material is the penomet made of?

Can it be used with DMSO?

@ Question 1
Polycarbonate plastics, which by the way are one of the toughest plastics ever made by man and is very hard to break and listed as virtually unbreakable.

@ Question 2
To my knowledge, no DMSO is NOT compatible with polycarbonate plastics and a few others (if not all). I'm not sure if this one is designed differently to where it can work out, but from other research I've done, I would not recommend trying it at all.

dickerschwanz
11-15-12, 12:31 PM
@ Question 1
Polycarbonate plastics, which by the way are one of the toughest plastics ever made by man and is very hard to break and listed as virtually unbreakable.

@ Question 2
To my knowledge, no DMSO is NOT compatible with polycarbonate plastics and a few others (if not all). I'm not sure if this one is designed differently to where it can work out, but from other research I've done, I would not recommend trying it at all.

thanks. yes polycarbonate is not compatible with dmso.
so anyone reading dotn combine the bathamte or the penomet with dmso if you dont want plastic in your dick.

So anyone with a pump that can take dmso? That would be a fantastic workout ;)

TAKA
11-19-12, 08:03 PM
too bad this product didn't come out like 6 months ago... I bought a Bathmate X-40 in june and never used it much....mainly because after a month or so, I started to see discoloration and that kind of freak me off.

Since there is no fluid retention with the penomet, can we except also no discoloration? I've been reading all the reviews for the last hour and it seems like I'm about to buy one hehehe.... but I'd like to hear about penomet's discoloration vs Bathmate.... it's the only thing stopping me right now from purschasing one.

Anyone?

arkailija
11-20-12, 11:42 AM
Since there is no fluid retention with the penomet, can we except also no discoloration? I've been reading all the reviews for the last hour and it seems like I'm about to buy one hehehe.... but I'd like to hear about penomet's discoloration vs Bathmate.... it's the only thing stopping me right now from purschasing one.

Anyone?

Hey!

Well, I've conditioned myself with the Bathmate X-40, but anyhow: I have some discoloration going on because of BathmateH but in my opinion I feel that Penomet is reversing the discoloration! (Well, sure, I use some skin products, but I used them with BathmateH as well and now with the Penomet the change is much better!)

So, as long as you go slow, don't rush it, I don't think Penomet will be causing discoloration to your unit.
Best way is to get the best deal, as in all the gaiters and work your way up, it looks like a great workout! I just have the basic package, so for now I'm dealing with one gaiter only, but I'm pleased with it!

TAKA
11-20-12, 12:19 PM
Thanks arkailija for your feedback! Really interesting that it might even reverse the discoloration from BathmateH. Anyone else has gotten the same effect?

By the way, what cream are you using arkailija?

arkailija
11-20-12, 03:15 PM
By the way, what cream are you using arkailija?

Too many ... I vary daily. I got Hirudoid Forte for some bruising (because of BathmateH), leech oil (has hirudin like Hirudoid, but more effective in blood flow than bruise control), Bio Oil (great for stretch marks) ...
As I said, too many. Got some Fade Out cream as well to try on the discoloration, seems pretty good.
Also made my own EVO, Essential Vein Oil, some similiar qualities with leech oil, good as a jelqing oil or massage.

Let's face it, I'm a something of a cosmetic junkie! I got oils and creams.
If I recommend something, it might be getting EVO! Mostly because the ingredients are somewhat readily available. I also think setting your mind into something like this will motivate you further, but maybe that's just me.
Hirudoid Forte is also easy to acquire, should be found at your local pharmacy / drug store. I feel that the cream is nicer than the gel. At least here you can get cream or gel. Gel will absorb faster and have a bit cooling effect. Cream will be more moist, doesn't absorb as quick, but shouldn't ruin your clothes.

So, lots of choices, I hope you got something out of my reply. Time for me to get some rest, just as soon as I'm done with my evening stretches.

doublelongdaddy
11-20-12, 04:05 PM
Hey!

Well, I've conditioned myself with the Bathmate X-40, but anyhow: I have some discoloration going on because of BathmateH but in my opinion I feel that Penomet is reversing the discoloration! (Well, sure, I use some skin products, but I used them with BathmateH as well and now with the Penomet the change is much better!)

That is fucking incredible! I heard that guys were no getting retention but a reversal of discoloration is a big deal. I would have to see this in other men first but if so, I guess the Penomet could be the answer to many men's issues with discoloration.

TAKA
11-20-12, 07:33 PM
Fuck it... I couldn't resist....I just ordered the premium package!!!

Used Bathmate X-40 for sale hahahahaha!! :P

Penomet
11-21-12, 10:00 AM
Fuck it... I couldn't resist....I just ordered the premium package!!!

Used Bathmate X-40 for sale hahahahaha!! :P

Good for you TAKA! :-) Email me any time if you need any assistance.

Dave C.

arkailija
11-22-12, 11:28 AM
That is fucking incredible! I heard that guys were no getting retention but a reversal of discoloration is a big deal. I would have to see this in other men first but if so, I guess the Penomet could be the answer to many men's issues with discoloration.

Oh yes!

It might not work for all, as we're inviduals, but I feel that the pump with Penomet is different and keeps the blood flow better or so. So it has released the iron or so. Of course the creams I use help as well, but so far I haven't had any dots etc., with Penomet, which has lead me to see discoloration disappear as well. Seriously, excellent tool!

TAKA
11-22-12, 12:22 PM
thanks Penomet!

By the way, Penonet, do you have any data or any feedback from other users about the discoloration who seems to go away or be reduced by the penomet?

I'm really curious about it. Thanks!

doublelongdaddy
11-24-12, 06:59 PM
On the ball!

Apparitions
12-31-12, 01:34 PM
Is there any discounts available then the current ones? I want to buy a couple other things and if I get the premium package I will have to wait to get the other stuff...

arkailija
12-31-12, 03:17 PM
Get the Premium! Other stuff can wait. It's a darn good discount, especially considering the future benefits and discounts! Do it!
And happy New Year.

CherryCoke
02-03-13, 02:22 AM
Are all the penomet editions the same size? Like, is the premium larger than the basic one? Thinking about buying to enlarge my penis but not sure yet.

n8dogg
02-03-13, 02:38 AM
Are all the penomet editions the same size? Like, is the premium larger than the basic one? Thinking about buying to enlarge my penis but not sure yet.

They are the same size but come with different gaitors which all are supposed to have different suction power

kudava
02-21-13, 10:48 PM
i'm still waiting on an official MOS discount .... $297 has been the main site's price since the beginning . i doubt they will ever raise the price or give us mos members any kind of discount other than the main site =\

kudava
02-22-13, 12:12 AM
stick to Bathmate .. at least they dont try to rip u off. this penomat is just fraud that gives mos members 0 incentive to buy from them

fightclub
02-27-13, 09:46 AM
My Penomet arrived today... it didnt come with any box, just a plastic bag (with 1 small hole someone made to see what was inside)!
The tube was hanging around so anyone could notice it.
But what really annoys me is the fact that was clearly stated along the addresses and product information this-> "Water pump".
I dont live alone so very lucky I was at home when the GLS truck and postman arrived.
For the price I paid (premium 297$), I think I deserved a better shipping service, this is ridiculous and the worst ever on my online shopping experience.

KingCobra
02-27-13, 10:39 AM
My Penomet arrived today... it didnt come with any box, just a plastic bag (with 1 small hole someone made to see what was inside)!
But what really annoys me is the fact that was clearly stated along the addresses and product information this-> "Water pump".
I dont live alone so very lucky I was at home when the GLS truck and postman arrived.
For the price I paid (premium 297$), I think I deserved a better shipping service, this is ridiculous and the worst ever on my online shopping experience.

Shit, maybe they checked it out at the customs.

neckercube
02-27-13, 11:53 AM
When I got mine last month it was in a cardboard box with some smaller paperboard boxes for the gaiters.
I think KingCobra might be right. I don't know if there's much you can do about Customs, they do what they please afaik.

kudava
02-28-13, 01:20 PM
stick to Bathmate, they don't try to fool mos members with "mos special pricing" (clearly a lie since mos members NEVER had a better price, and never will i can assume) and Bathmate has better shipping-penomat must be braindead to charge $300 and put "penis water pump" on the outside LOL

Penomet
03-03-13, 06:09 AM
Oh my, your shipment must have gone through an ordeal with USPS. I know that no packages leave us unless they are in tip top shape.

Dave C.

Penomet
03-03-13, 06:10 AM
Not accurate sir. The discount was extended to all customers until the Penomet 3.0 comes out, then only MOS members can enjoy 25% of the Premium Package while others will have to pay its full price.

stick to Bathmate, they don't try to fool mos members with "mos special pricing" (clearly a lie since mos members NEVER had a better price, and never will i can assume) and Bathmate has better shipping-penomat must be braindead to charge $300 and put "penis water pump" on the outside LOL

doublelongdaddy
03-06-13, 10:25 PM
The Matters of Size Penomet Link (http://utrck.net/aff_c?offer_id=12&aff_id=1001) does have a discount on every package. Why are people saying there isn't?

Penomet Standard
$127
The Penomet Penis Enlargement Pump with Force 70
Access to Silver Support
1 Year Warranty
(+9.95 S/H*)
Color:
Penomet Extra
$197
Access to Gold Support
2 Years Warranty
(+12.95 S/H*)
Color:
Penomet Premium
$297
A bottle of GunOil SHINE
All Penomet Gaiters, including Force 60, Force 65, Force 70, Force 75 and the exclusive Force 80 Extreme Workout Gaiter.
3 Years Warranty
(+19.95 S/H*)
Color:

BigDickler
03-25-13, 03:43 AM
The Matters of Size Penomet Link (http://utrck.net/aff_c?offer_id=12&aff_id=1001) does have a discount on every package. Why are people saying there isn't?

People are lazy... they don't want to READ man, you know that. They look at the pictures, and if no 15% OFF sticker overlapping the item, they don't believe it's there.

Penomet
03-26-13, 10:25 PM
People are lazy... they don't want to READ man, you know that. They look at the pictures, and if no 15% OFF sticker overlapping the item, they don't believe it's there.

So true!

doublelongdaddy
03-27-13, 04:00 PM

Yup..read and learn

Longisland000
03-28-13, 03:20 AM

Does it really say penis water pump on the package?!?.

Perfectwingzero
03-28-13, 11:13 AM
Does it really say penis water pump on the package?!?.

No. I just received mine Monday and it had no labels of the contents.

doublelongdaddy
03-28-13, 02:13 PM
No. I just received mine Monday and it had no labels of the contents.

Yuppers

NEWBIE DJ
02-11-14, 11:56 PM
How can the package be sent to me in Dubai?
I know if the value is above $200 they need me to physically collect it from the main post office as I need to pay 5% customs on it.

Is there a way to ship it via DHL/FedEx?? This would save me the embarrassment if they decide to open the package in the post office...

Rota
11-20-14, 02:45 PM

Penomet Standard
$127
Access to Silver Support
1 Year Warranty
(+9.95 S/H*)
Color:
Penomet Extra
$197
Access to Gold Support
2 Years Warranty
(+12.95 S/H*)
Color:
Penomet Premium
$297
A bottle of GunOil SHINE
All Penomet Gaiters, including Force 60, Force 65, Force 70, Force 75 and the exclusive Force 80 Extreme Workout Gaiter.http://google.com
3 Years Warranty
(+19.95 S/H*)
Color:

Do they still offer annual money back guarantee?