PDA

View Full Version : Man Sentenced for Having Sex with a Pumpkin.

doublelongdaddy
04-30-04, 11:45 PM
A Warren man who walked nude in his back yard and was spotted by neighbors using a pumpkin to sexually gratify himself wa sentenced this week to 90 days in jail for indecent exposure

Bill Saintclair Patton, 45, was jailed on an unrelated domestic violence charge when he was brought to 37th District Court on Tuesday for the 2-year-old indecent exposure case.

Residents on Lyons Circle East complained to police in November 2000 that Patton masturbated in the yard, and that they later saw him commit a sex act using a pumpkin, in plain view through a basement window.

The act is similar to a scene in the movie "American Pie".

"If that's where he got the idea to do this, I don't know," said Warren Detective Sgt. Gary Johnson: "I can't think of any (other) report I've ever seen of a guy doing anything with a vegetable or fruit."

According to the Michigan Department of Corrections Web site, Patton is a habitual criminal and sexual delinquent.

In December 2000, an Oakland County judge sentenced him to a term of one day to up to life in prison for a 1999 incident.

While at the Parnall Correctional Facility in Jackson, Patton wrote a letter and filed court motions asking Warren district Judge Walter Jakubowski to dismiss the indecent exposure charge.

Patton, according to court records, argued prosecutors did not make a "good faith" effort to fulfill his right under state law to a trial within 180 days. Jakubowski denied the request.

In another letter, Patton pleaded guilty to the charge and said he was in an intensive 52-week group program for sex offenders at the state prison.

After his second appearance before the state parole board, Patton was released from custody on July 16, 2002. But officials set several conditions with his parole, including prohibiting him from:

* Going closer than 500 feet to school, day care center, park, playground and arcade.
* Owning a computer or any device capable of connecting to the Internet.
* Leaving the state.
* Hitchhiking or picking up hitchhikers.
* Going to strip clubs.
* Calling sex phone numbers or services.
* Having child clothing, toys or games.

The 90-day sentence imposed Tuesday by District Judge John Chmura runs concurrently with incarceration that Patton is serving in Oakland County.

Earlier this month, police in Bloomfield Township arrested him on a domestic violence charge. He remains jailed in lieu of $10,000 bond.

Patton's attorney in the Warren case, Jerrold Marsh, did not return a phone call Thursday.

The 90-day sentence pleased at least one resident in Patton's neighborhood near 13 Mile and Mound roads.

"It makes me feel better," said the resident, who asked to not be named. "That stuff freaks you out. I wanted a better neighborhood for my kid."

Girthius
05-01-04, 04:04 AM
[QUOTE=doublelongdaddy]
The act is similar to a scene in the movie "American Pie".

Should be called "Pumpkin Pie"

After his second appearance before the state parole board, Patton was released from custody on July 16, 2002. But officials set several conditions with his parole, including prohibiting him from:

No growing of pumpkins or any other veg!

Can not work in jobs related to veg(super markets, melon picker, etc.)

Should be under house arrest on Halloween.
QUOTE]

doublelongdaddy
05-01-04, 10:18 AM
Should be called "Pumpkin Pie"

:D