PDA

View Full Version : Deep penetration according to Tantra!?

EvilPenis
06-15-04, 10:33 AM
According to Tantra, deep penetrations can have completely different mechanisms of actions specially for male-female bonding (love) than normal clitotis or (2) G-spot orgasm. Are there anyone experienced with this who can give some comments, i.e. " I was able to pentrate my lady more deeply bcos of Penis Enlargement and noticed it improved our our relationship" type. Cmon people this could potentially be a HUGE discovery on the dynamics of sexual bonding and family life!

Here is a link:
http://www.tantra.org/penitration.html

EvilPenis

Zurik
06-15-04, 01:01 PM
Tantra? I personally never needed any Hindu philosophy or whatever to teach me how to have sex and communicate with women in general...

davidwh
06-15-04, 01:09 PM
Keep an open mind.

Dashdeming
06-15-04, 01:37 PM
I have to say that my relationship has improved. Maybe this has something to do with it?

kong1971
06-15-04, 06:06 PM
Last night, when we made love, my wife had a huge orgasm. She was yelling and cussing and just blew a big one! Afterwards, she said that I had gone deeper than she had ever felt before. That's what Penis Enlargement is for!

paooga
06-16-04, 01:59 AM
wud anyone like to post "how to touch the G-spot." I have heard of it but never experienced.

2. I dont need any other method for sex. I am satisfied.

kong1971
06-16-04, 02:23 AM
The "G-spot" is about 3 inches inside and on the top side of the vagina if your woman is laying on her back. To stimulate it firmly enough to make her orgasm, get into a position in which your penis is thrusting upwards at the area. It may not be that easy to hit it if you are curved downwards, overweight or very small, but just experiment a little with positions and technique. When you hit it, she will let you know. Another good way to get your gal off is to put your finger inside her and rub that area as you are fingering her or licking her clit. Bon apetit!

copper_handshak
07-31-04, 01:32 AM
Cool Web Site! Thanks for the link.

BeBobBox
08-01-04, 06:13 PM
Last night, when we made love, my wife had a huge orgasm. She was yelling and cussing and just blew a big one! Afterwards, she said that I had gone deeper than she had ever felt before. That's what Penis Enlargement is for!

great motivation

sikdogg
08-11-04, 03:18 PM
Since i've been Penis Enlargement'ing my wife's orgasms are much much stronger and lasts for up to 15-20 seconds. She usually has 3-4 orgasms everytime we have sex. We have sex about 5 days per week and on weekends, 3-4 times (sometimes more) if we don't go out. This has brought us closer and made our relationship much stronger.

yitskhaqel
08-13-04, 11:15 PM
I can say that deep penetration has improved my sex life with my wife since my pe I have been able to penetrate deeper in my wifes vagina there by giving her stronger orgasms rofl

derringer57
08-14-04, 03:33 PM
First time with my girl (she wasnt a virgin tho) I went all the way in, first time I ever went in her, and she sort of gave a little oooo and was enjoying it. Later she told me I hit her deep, her last b/f never got that deep, and that it hurt a little but she liked it a lot.

GhosT_DoGG
08-14-04, 04:25 PM
Im still a virgin :P I got a woman on msn hunting me like crazy... But i must have a big pecker before any action cna be taken! =)

kausion_420
08-14-04, 09:06 PM
Most gurls I been with have shallow pussies. They beak off if I go too deep.