Post Thanks / Like

bathmate for curvature

hello, wandering if anyone can help me here. I have an approximately 20-25 degree leftward curve, I'm yet to find out if its peyronies, but its a gradual curve from the base and likely congenital, unlike most peyronies ive seen with a prominent bend midshaft. what I want to know is if anyones had any real success fixing the curve with the bathmate? I know a traction device would be better but I have pelvic floor tension so my penis has no give in it to stretch, but I can still achieve good erections. please let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Re: bathmate for curvature

Quote Originally Posted by mikeleebcfc View Post
    hello, wandering if anyone can help me here. I have an approximately 20-25 degree leftward curve, I'm yet to find out if its peyronies, but its a gradual curve from the base and likely congenital, unlike most peyronies ive seen with a prominent bend midshaft. what I want to know is if anyones had any real success fixing the curve with the bathmate? I know a traction device would be better but I have pelvic floor tension so my penis has no give in it to stretch, but I can still achieve good erections. please let me know
    No you need a a sizegentics type device

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Both a SizeGenetics and a BathMate will straighten your penis. To make it even faster you can add in DLD Bends in addition to the equipment. This combination has brought relief to many. What kind of curve do you have and is it natural or from trauma?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

i'm not sure to be honest, natural and trauma if that's possible, I'm going to get an ultrasound done to see for any plaques. I really want to wear a size genetics but I have hard flaccid so I cant stretch my flaccid dick very well 90% of the time, so its no good for me, that's why I was hoping I could use a bathmate only.

Post Thanks / Like

pumping definitely should not make the curvature any worse, but to correct any bend or lean i would definitely do erect jelqs straight out so you are forcing it to grow in a straight line. i had a bend to the left and its mostly gone after about a year of working on it.
    Likes doublelongdaddy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i'm not sure to be honest, natural and trauma if that's possible, I'm going to get an ultrasound done to see for any plaques. I really want to wear a size genetics but I have hard flaccid so I cant stretch my flaccid dick very well 90% of the time, so its no good for me, that's why I was hoping I could use a bathmate only.
    There are other ways then. The BathMate will help with curvature. DLD Bends will also help with curvature. As acromegaly said, erect stretches straight out will help too. Let us see what the doctors say and find out if this is natural or Peyronies.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acromegaly View Post
    pumping definitely should not make the curvature any worse, but to correct any bend or lean i would definitely do erect jelqs straight out so you are forcing it to grow in a straight line. i had a bend to the left and its mostly gone after about a year of working on it.
    isn't erect jelqing dangerous though?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    There are other ways then. The BathMate will help with curvature. DLD Bends will also help with curvature. As acromegaly said, erect stretches straight out will help too. Let us see what the doctors say and find out if this is natural or Peyronies.
    will do! just don't want to do anything that'll damage my dick

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

isn't erect jelqing dangerous though?
    Not in any way. It is a myth that has floated about the internet to hurt MOS. I came up with many erect exercises when I was on another forum. When I went my own way they started to trash all of my exercises, saying erect work was dangerous. Nigga please! From day one I went erect in girth work. In most cases starting at 100% usually subsides to about 90%. Take your time in learning and mastering these erect exercises but do not fear the hype.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

i dont have curvature but i have very slight to the right lean just from my left side lig or something being stronger and bit more prominent

ive been using the BM for a little while now and I don't think they are good for correcting things of this nature or peyronies or curvatures just from my personal use, i think there are much better options out there, and i would agree that bends would be solid for this but would take time and consistency

b/c the pump is engorging the penis MOSTLY as it is, it's not actually bending those shapes back to where they should be so i'm not sure why people spread that BM is good for this...because pumps in general just pump the shape and size that u already have

if there was literally some hi-tech mini-blocks that came out inside the pump to push against any curvature or whatever then maybe it's possible
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats
    *Looking to gain girth and length, and restore foreskin
    Current: 7.0 EL/6.2 EG
    Goal: 9.0 EL/7.5 EG

Current Exercise Knowledge & Tools:

Clamped Normal & Reverse Kegels(With Silicone Ring)
    Upward & Downward Jelqs(Wit or W/O Ring)
    XX40 with Hand-pump

Upcoming Exercises To Be Added After More Research Testing
    :
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

Have you considered the PF? Not sure if you could use with that issue or not. Some of the veterans here may have an opinion as to whether this device would be a good option for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Have you considered the PF? Not sure if you could use with that issue or not. Some of the veterans here may have an opinion as to whether this device would be a good option for you
    The Phallosan would be a good choice as would the SizeGenetics of the PeniMasterPro. If looking to correct a lean exclusively I suggest the SizeGenetics as tension can be set higher on one side than the other, essentially stretching the shorter ligament to become balanced with the other side. This is the best way to deal with a lean. BathMate pumping will help with enough vacuum, if it pulls out straight, but if you are leaning in the tube I would not expect too much help there. I would also suggest erect jelqing against the curve but since this is a lean I am thinking the best option will be the SizeGenetics or the PeniMasterPro since both allow to have independent traction intensity yo the side most in need.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)