User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: X50 X review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: X50 X review

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadocock View Post
    I got my X50 X last year but because the house is always busy found it hard to use. Not I'm on nights and have an empty house most of the day so pumping like 2-3 times daily except for weekends got to figure that one out or that might be my rest day. I have started using bio oil which is recommended for pregnant women to get rid of scares and stretch marks. I have seen less blisters and discolouration, also use Vaseline with coco butter. Also I use 2 O-rings just under the head of the penis to not allow fluid build up between the head and the shaft.

    Start L-7.25" G-5.75"
    SGoal L-8" G-6.25"
    LGoal L-9.5" G-6.5"
    How is the X50 pump? Can you give a review? What is your temporary expansion like?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: X50 X review

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadocock View Post
    I got my X50 X last year but because the house is always busy found it hard to use. Not I'm on nights and have an empty house most of the day so pumping like 2-3 times daily except for weekends got to figure that one out or that might be my rest day. I have started using bio oil which is recommended for pregnant women to get rid of scares and stretch marks. I have seen less blisters and discolouration, also use Vaseline with coco butter. Also I use 2 O-rings just under the head of the penis to not allow fluid build up between the head and the shaft.

    Start L-7.25" G-5.75"
    SGoal L-8" G-6.25"
    LGoal L-9.5" G-6.5"
    How long have you been consistent and are you seeing gains? Awesome starting size btw.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Thanks Tornadocock thanked for this post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: X50 X review

    You have to use the pump consistently for at least 6 months to cement your gains.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: X50 X review

    So today might be the last day of the week to pump, so this will complete week 4 for me in less I can squeeze some in on the weekend. Results so far.
    Before pumping
    L 7.75" G 6"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: X50 X review

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadocock View Post
    So today might be the last day of the week to pump, so this will complete week 4 for me in less I can squeeze some in on the weekend. Results so far.
    Before pumping
    L 7.75" G 6"
    Keep going and stay consistent. You will see permanent result when you complete the 6th month

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: X50 X review

    Not sure what happened to the original post.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: X50 X review

    I only have the X40 and Goliath models (all modded)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: X50 X review

    I believe the X50 extreme is far superior to the Goliath when it comes to pressure. I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews on the X50 extreme.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: X50 X review

    Has anyone noticed the measuring device they switched to for the new pumps is nice but is flowed. Its great for measuring the circumference cause it can wrap around but for measuring length there is a whole 1 inch that has no markers so 0 is actually 1.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: X50 X review

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadocock View Post
    Has anyone noticed the measuring device they switched to for the new pumps is nice but is flowed. Its great for measuring the circumference cause it can wrap around but for measuring length there is a whole 1 inch that has no markers so 0 is actually 1.
    Confused, it is giving an extra .25" that needs deducted or the other way around?

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: X50 X review

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Confused, it is giving an extra .25" that needs deducted or the other way around?
    no, the BM ruler that comes with the pump has the ability to be rigid (like a normal wooden/plastic/metal ruler), but also can bend enough to gain an accurate girth measurement. The issue is that the grid/numbers begin an inch up from the leading edge so when you try to get an accurate length, it's short by that inch. I'm sure the engineer/designer of that BM ruler didn't realize how critical every millimeter is to us

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: X50 X review

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    no, the BM ruler that comes with the pump has the ability to be rigid (like a normal wooden/plastic/metal ruler), but also can bend enough to gain an accurate girth measurement. The issue is that the grid/numbers begin an inch up from the leading edge so when you try to get an accurate length, it's short by that inch. I'm sure the engineer/designer of that BM ruler didn't realize how critical every millimeter is to us
    Thats true. I guess my idea of making our own marks with permanent marker is a good thing then.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: X50 X review

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    no, the BM ruler that comes with the pump has the ability to be rigid (like a normal wooden/plastic/metal ruler), but also can bend enough to gain an accurate girth measurement. The issue is that the grid/numbers begin an inch up from the leading edge so when you try to get an accurate length, it's short by that inch. I'm sure the engineer/designer of that BM ruler didn't realize how critical every millimeter is to us
    I've always measured with the bathmate ruler. I need to get a wooden ruler and take my measurement for accuracy.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •