Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: L-Citrulline for better erections

I bought some of this today from vitamin shoppe along with arginine. I dont know if it a side effect but I had a ton of precum.
    Week off PE, Pre bathmate size 7.5 Length 4.8 Girth
    Flacid Length 4" Girth 4.2"

Post Thanks / Like

the extra skin on my dick is still swolen lol dnno wtf is up with that. Started right when i started this stuff.
    Currently: 6.25 x 5.5 BPEL

Short Term Goal: 6.5 x 5.75 BPEL

Post Thanks / Like

Any more results? i am going to the vitamin shoppe in the morning to get a bottle cant wait.

Post Thanks / Like

Being taking the l-citrulline malate powder. Definently noticing more cum production during sex and ridiculous pumps in the weight room. Much better then the capsule form.
    Last edited by kingsnake; 10-09-09 at 04:37 PM. Reason: grammer

Post Thanks / Like

kingsnake are you taking it three times a day? Ive been taking it once or twice and noticing great results i got to get some more and bump it up to three times a day.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'm taking it 3 times a day right now. Erections are crazy man. Now I have a new problem. When I do my morning manual stretching workout my dick keeps getting erect on me. The nitrixoxide in my body is really incouraging erections at times when they are not needed. I feel like im in highschool again with random boners every five seconds.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kingsnake! You might want to start do alot of PC flexs(try doing PC flexs with a wet washcloth or a towel on your erect penis) to tire your erection to a flaccid state or start to do SUPRA SLAMMERS which help with erection length and girth. You are now going to have to re-arrange your workout to cater around your new "problem". I really have to get my hands on that stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

hi king,

whats the amount u eat it daily? I take 4000mg daily, just started friday

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 'pepe' View Post
    hi king,

whats the amount u eat it daily? I take 4000mg daily, just started friday
    He mentioned it in an earlier post (3) ...
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

KINGSNAKE--I'm having a difficult time finding the "L-Citrulline Malate Powder" product locally. Do you purchase it locally or on-line?
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Thread-X!! You can buy can buy it online @ www.purebulk.com for a very good price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingD View Post
    Hey Thread-X!! You can buy can buy it online @ www.purebulk.com for a very good price.
    Thanks KingD, I found that and definitely one of the best around... I order some and should be here sometime next week.

Post Thanks / Like

my erections have been pretty strong lately lol this shit def works.
    Currently: 6.25 x 5.5 BPEL

Short Term Goal: 6.5 x 5.75 BPEL

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys. This citrulline malate is crasy. I am going to reduce my daily intake of this stuff because now it's interfearing with my Manual stretching sessions. My dick keeps on wanting to get erect on me while stretching. It's getting enoying. I have to sit there and wait until my dick goes back to flaccid which is wasting precious time. L-citrulline is some powerful stuff but the citrulline malate powder is just straight rediculous.

Post Thanks / Like

hhaha... sounds like this s**t is for real... im pumped... anxious to see what this does in the weightroom and the bedroom.. Ordering some malate next week...
    "A reputation for honesty gives you the cover
    to practice all manner of deception." - unnamed con-artist.

Post Thanks / Like

just wondering from the guys that ordered from purebulk.com, how much did you buy, and how much do you take daily? I bought the "regular" l-citrulline from the vitamin shoppe but its way more expensive and the malate version seems pretty powerful. Im currently taking 2.5 grams 2x daily, whats the recommendation for this version?

Post Thanks / Like

my bottle has suggest 2x2grams daily, its also l-citrulline not malate

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some of this L-Citrulline today. I only ordered the small 100 gram package. Kingsnake, what is the volume, I want to know how to measure what you suggest for size. Would a teaspoon level be right, a heaping spoon? If you would give me an idea of how much. They say a gram, but how much is that. YOU said you had cut back to once a day and how much in volume once a day? GS and thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I was taking about 3 teaspoons spreaded through out the day which is about 6-8 grams. I am now only taking 2 teaspoons a day so I can get through my damn manual stretching workouts without waking up the snake.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i do think the suggested amount is 3 teaspoons through out the day
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast