Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: L-Citrulline for better erections

I ordered the 250g pack of L-Citrulline DL-Malate yesterday, so hopefully it will be here by the end of next week. I was going to order a pack of L-Arginine-HCL L/Ornithine-HCL mixed powder to mix with it also, but they were all sold out(must be some great stuff). Hey German Stallion!! Have you recieved your order from PureBulk yet?
    Last edited by KingD; 10-17-09 at 09:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingD View Post
    I ordered the 250g pack of L-Citrulline DL-Malate yesterday, so hopefully it will be here by the end of next week. I was going to order a pack of L-Arginine-HCL L/Ornithine-HCL mixed powder to mix with it also, but they were all sold out(must be some great stuff). Hey German Stallion!! Have you recieved your order from PureBulk yet?
    I order mine on 11.OCT.09.Sunday and received it on 15.OCT.09.Thursday. via USPS. I just need a scale now to measure out the dosage. Using a teaspoon is fine for now but it's not truly an accurate measurement.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

not yet, I have recieved a notice it was mailed. GS

Post Thanks / Like

Just to keep you guys updated, I ordered from PureBulk on Saturday and recieved my order yesterday afternoon. That's a total of 3 days for delivery. I have not tried it yet, but PureBulk's shipping is crazy fast. I'll update you guys on what I experience with the stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump.

Anyone thats using anything in this thread a review would be appreciated

Post Thanks / Like

Got my shipment from purebulk.com yesterday and the stuff works incredibly well. Highly recommended.
    Starting Size: Doesn't matter ____ Now: Doesn't matter ____ Goal: 7+" EG ____
    Wombat's Routine ____ Wombat's Clamp ____ Multi-Orgasmic Wombat _____ http://www.mattersofsize.com ____
    I LOVE Asian women! _____ Really, she either loves you, or not. No amount of inches will satisfy a woman who measures love in inches. -8InchMIKE

Post Thanks / Like

Really? Thats great news.. I'm ordering mine right now...

Btw wombat, what kind did you get? The citrulline malate?
    Last edited by Eyeknot; 10-27-09 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah EYEKNOT!! Get the L-Citrulline Malate form and don't forget to use the MOS coupon code for a discount on your order from PureBulk. Check out this thread Exclusive MoS coupon for Purebulk.com to find out how to apply the discount to your order.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah EYEKNOT!! Get the L-Citrulline Malate form and don't forget to use the MOS coupon code for a discount on your order from PureBulk. Check out this thread Exclusive MoS coupon for Purebulk.com to find out how to apply the discount to your order.
    Thanks bro I placed my order earlier today, and yeah I didnt forget the coupon

I got the L-Arginine AAKG and the L Citrulline Malate.... I cant wait to try the Citrulline, it looks like you guys are getting great results...

Post Thanks / Like

Is this stuff Citrulline or Citrus?! This shit tastes like a sour candy! Oh and be prepared to put it in a new ziplock bag cuz youre gonna have to cut the one it comes in.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey JONNIEHIEM! Your right about the taste, but you could mix it with some sweet fruit or juice. You really don't need to put it in another ziplock bag if you cut it right below the seal. That should leave you with enough bag at the top for you to reseal the bag. Hey EYEKNOT! Sounds like your going along the lines of what I am trying to mix together, but I am waiting for them to restock their L-Arginine HCL/L-Orthinine HCL mixed powder because the HCL form is better than the AAKG form and has the added bonus of being mixed with L-Orthinine in it's HCL, which is a building block for L-arginine and enhances it's effects. Keep me posted and let me know the effects.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey JONNIEHIEM! Your right about the taste, but you could mix it with some sweet fruit or juice. You really don't need to put it in another ziplock bag if you cut it right below the seal. That should leave you with enough bag at the top for you to reseal the bag. Hey EYEKNOT! Sounds like your going along the lines of what I am trying to mix together, but I am waiting for them to restock their L-Arginine HCL/L-Orthinine HCL mixed powder because the HCL form is better than the AAKG form and has the added bonus of being mixed with L-Orthinine in it's HCL, which is a building block for L-arginine and enhances it's effects. Keep me posted and let me know the effects.
    Wish I wouldve known that before I ordered... O well next time... I plan on taking the L Citrulline by itself first for a bit and see what effects I get from just it. Then do the same with the AAKG... Then I'm going to stack them together... Hope I get great results.. Im pumped

I also workout a lot so I'm hoping to get some great pumps in the weight room as well

Post Thanks / Like

I mix mine with orange juice.

Post Thanks / Like

Try Gatorade or grape juice, it produces better absorption effects b/c of the malto and dextrose contained in them...

Post Thanks / Like

i just bought the L Citulline DL-Malate powder. no instructions came with it so i dont know how often throughout the day to take it or how much to take. i'm just thinkin about doing one regular table spoon 3 times a day and see how that works out.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I recieved my L citruline and am going to take a teaspoon twice a day. It is really not that bad in taste. I think I am already seeing/feeling some "action" in the schlong! GS

Post Thanks / Like

Hey GERMAN STALLION! You should try with the recommended dose of 3 tablespoons a day. I took my powder 1 day only and I felt my muscles get pumped even when I did my manual stretches, so I have no doubt that you might have seen an effect from the L-Citruline powder.

Hey BOSSALINIE! There are instructions on the website if you click on the minimized chart to enlarge it.

Thanks for that tip EYEKNOT! I'll definetly add the Gatorade to the list of things I can try it with.

Keep us posted on your progress guys and keep up the great work.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah man. Muscle pumps with this stuff is definenty rediculous as well as dick pumps when Penis Enlargementing. I am only taking 2 table spoons a day because my dick kept on getting erect on me when doing my manual stretches.

Post Thanks / Like

KingD...I really think that you need to build into this gradually. It takes time to adjust the body to anything. It seems to me that you are seeing a lot of erections, Kingsnake, so cutting back has been good for you. You can dump things into your body, thinking a little is good, more is better but it might not be better. Just some balance, guys...careful balance. Sure I seem conservative...better to be conservative than damage something. You only have one body and one pecker.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey GERMAN STALLION! You should try with the recommended dose of 3 tablespoons a day. I took my powder 1 day only and I felt my muscles get pumped even when I did my manual stretches, so I have no doubt that you might have seen an effect from the L-Citruline powder.

do you take l-citrulline 3 tablespoons per day? do you know how many grams is that? i ordered it and it says that you should take 4grams daily for max effect. so I just thought how many grams is 3 tablespoons but I think it's way more than 4grams.

thanks

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast