Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Fitness

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Sexual Fitness

Quote Originally Posted by savageblue View Post
    how come?
    I am such a lazy guy, like extra double lazy. I will avoid any kind of physical work if possible
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's just a matter of mindset, actually.

You've taken Penis Enlargement to new heights because you thought "no pain, no gain". With exercise, it's pretty much the same
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    • Current stats (last update: Sep-03rd-2012. Continuously being updated)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

Current next goal (updated Sep 3rd 2012):
    NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

My Stats according to The Visualiser

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

hey savage, i know you only jelq and have gained massively over a year with this, what is your daily routine though, type of jeq, straight out, duration etc?

this thread is a great read very informative, thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fonic View Post
    hey savage, i know you only jelq and have gained massively over a year with this, what is your daily routine though, type of jeq, straight out, duration etc?

this thread is a great read very informative, thanks.
    Hey, fonic.

Here's my daily routine, that I do just before my morning shower:

- 2 minute warm-up with penis under warm running water.
    - I get myself to about an 60-80% erection, lube my penis with Johnson's Baby Oil (so far, it's my favourite for this exercise) and start jelqing.
    - First 500 jelqs, I alternate between standard OK grip and reverse OK grip every 100 reps.
    - From the 500th to the 1000th reps I only use the standard OK grip. This is the end of my jelqing session.
    - I get in the shower and, as the water is warming up, I do a bit of clamping just using my hand. The idea is to focus on the glans.
    - As soon as the water is warm enough for me to get under it, I let it fall right on my penis and testicles and perform the Testicle Health Massage.
    - After that, I just shower regularly. The shower is my warm-down method.

This whole routine, up 'til I finish my shower, takes me about 30 minutes.

Sometimes, at the end of the day, right before I go to bed, I edge for a bit. I've noticed that this helps in improving and cementing the gains I get from jelqing.

So this is basically it
    I hope it helped.
    I now have a Sticky of my own . Thanks, DLD. Check out my thread on Sexual Fitness.

On November 25th 2012, during the sexy time, the woman I love said "Honey, you're on the verge of getting TOO big". As of that day, I'm stopping my length gains and will only be doing some maintenance routine, keep with the testicle massage and maybe try to add some more girth. Below are my stats, and I'm keeping my initial goals in grey for "history" purposes

STATS:
    • Starting on July 10th 2010: BPFSL - 16,5 cm/6.49" | NBPEL - 14,5 cm/5.71" | BPEL - 16 cm/6.3" (2,1 cm/0.82" above average) | EG - 14 cm/5.5" (1,9 cm/0.75" above average)
    BPFSL - 19,5 cm/7.67" | NBPFL - 11,5 cm / 4.53" | NBPEL - 16 cm/6.3" | BPEL - 19,2 cm/7.56" | EG - 15 cm/5.9" (base) - 13 cm / 5.12" (mid-shaft) - 11,5 cm/4.53" (below glans)
    • MY VIDEO PROOF UPDATES: October 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hwSWX-J146- | December 2010 - http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AtryO-J548-

NBPFL goal - 14 cm/5.5" | NBPEL Goal - to be able to fully roll out an XL condom from the brand Control (19,5 cm/7.67") | BPEL Goal - 20 cm/7.8" | EG Goal - I'll know it when I see it or when my GF says it's enough, whatever comes first

DLD's Average penis size ------------------------------------------------ Before PE ---------------------------------------------------------- After PE --------

-------- --------
    Thanks COPULOCUR thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

thats got to be one of the best pe stories I've read, pretty much minimal effort and amazing gains, you must have arms like popeye by now hahaha wonder if you eat spinach as a supplement, well done on those gains! note to ones self jelq more lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fonic View Post
    thats got to be one of the best pe stories I've read, pretty much minimal effort and amazing gains, you must have arms like popeye by now hahaha wonder if you eat spinach as a supplement, well done on those gains! note to ones self jelq more lol
    Eh, eh! Thanks, man!
    I'm not in any kind of rush to reach my goals here, so jelqing is quite enough for me. For those wanting to get faster results, other exercises should be included.
    It's funny you mentioned the arms, lol. I've recently started to include several body workouts in my daily routine. I get up and do one of the following right before I hit the bathroom and start my Penis Enlargement: 8 minute abs, 8 minute arms or 8 minute buns. I alternate between the 3 of them, usually in that order. These are all available at YouTube and are great for overall well-being. Plus, since they get your blood pumping, it helps afterwards when you're doing the jelqs.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just gonna say "Deadlift 3x your body weight and you'll probably be able to a fuck a girl in any position you'd like for about 94 hours..."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AF3 View Post
    I'm just gonna say "Deadlift 3x your body weight and you'll probably be able to a fuck a girl in any position you'd like for about 94 hours..."
    I would agree with that but... how much aerobic endurance can you get from deadlifts?
    However, leg-wise that would probably do the trick, yes.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would agree with that but... how much aerobic endurance can you get from deadlifts?
    However, leg-wise that would probably do the trick, yes.
    Endurance should be sought with as much veracity and dedication as heavy training. This is true not only in body training but also in penis enlargement in way of seeing that active training is the heavy work while Kegel work is the endurance training.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

A lot, actually. There are several endurance athletes who train for marathons by using deadlifts and using running repeats of no more than 200 meters at a time (for around 4 miles per week total.

Both West Point and municipal Fire Departments around America have used basic strength training alone to increase their endurance.

Post Thanks / Like

Activities such as good eating habits, smoking cessation and get plenty of rest will having a positive effect on sexual performance for people of all ages.
    For this do basic groin stretches, build arm muscles, stay mentally focused by avoiding worrying.
    Reduce alcohol consumption
    and regularly stretching your leg muscles

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tizalee View Post
    Activities such as good eating habits, smoking cessation and get plenty of rest will having a positive effect on sexual performance for people of all ages.
    For this do basic groin stretches, build arm muscles, stay mentally focused by avoiding worrying.
    Reduce alcohol consumption
    and regularly stretching your leg muscles
    Yep, those are great habits too. Thanks for sharing.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like

hey this website is for building muscle mass using weights you have to sign up its free. http://www.ast-ss.com/maxotsignup.php
    Heres a example monday: chest and triceps. reps of 3-6 for 3 sets of 3 different workout of the chest and triceps.
    Chest : straight press, incline press, decline press
    Triceps: skull crushers, dumbell behind the head, push-ups.
    You want to drink slips of water between breaks and for max effect of workout only take 30 second breaks between sets and have a spotter. This is intense so you should always do a warm up and build up the weight gradually.

And I would always recommend not working more than 2 body parts a day.

Its been awhile but I think this is the workout plan for max ot if not its close I might have the cardio time a little off and the workout days a little mixed.

Monday: chest and triceps
    Tuesday: legs and traps
    Wensday: shoulders and abs
    Thursday: back
    Friday: bisceps and forearms
    Sateruday: 15 minutes of intense cardio
    sunday: rest
    Last edited by GirthGains; 10-04-13 at 06:25 AM.
    current -> 6.4 EL , 6.1 EG Goal -> 7.25-8 EL ,7.25-7.5 EG?

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like some intense exercise. I bet it is great for stamina building too. Nice add

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This thread looks like a website unto itself!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

This is what "strength in numbers" is all about.

STATS:

-------- --------

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is what "strength in numbers" is all about.
    Yup, one of my favorite sayings! MOS is all about that, this Brotherhood was built on NUMBERS
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to mention you want to try to get perfect form when weight lifting and any kind of body workouts, its good to get a weight belt to help keep your back straight(you want to make sure your back is straight).you can also get wrist straps to help support your wrists.Looking in a mirror for certain exercises will help with your form and you have to pay attention to where your looking(position of your head is important for certain exercises). Instead of 3-6 heavy reps you can also do 9-12 reps. where you would be maxing out at 9-12 reps not over 12 though.with 30 second breaks and you will build muscle this way to. This is how I lift as I don't got a spotter most of the time and it just seems a little more comfy for me instead of lifting heavy weight. Your muscle is more ready to confuse and swell up when you take no more than 30 seconds between sets.Tip for bench pressing keep your feet on the ground good push out your chest but making sure your back is straight and flat on the bench.baby powder or gloves to help grip the bar. And you want to grab the bar in a different position each set. To help bulk up you want to eat every 2 hours chicken and fish are good sources for meat. your body can only absorb 25 grams of protein at a time. drink lots of water throughout the day fruits and vegies. be aware of what protein shakes and stuff you buy as some of it is not good for you. For example it can say natural but when really only about 10 percent is natural. You are what you eat!
    Last edited by GirthGains; 10-06-13 at 04:15 PM. Reason: forgot some things
    current -> 6.4 EL , 6.1 EG Goal -> 7.25-8 EL ,7.25-7.5 EG?

Post Thanks / Like

Very informative post in detail. So tare care of fitness to stay away from erection dysfunction or impotence problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Excellent thread to revisit! Awesome work!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast