Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are there any Vegans or Vegetarians here?

I know I couldn't do the vegan route. I like eating animals

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fameloyal123 View Post
    hahaha. i tried the vegan route before. i didnt mind it. but i enjoy meat to much i learned
    My Man!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barnstool123 View Post
    I know I couldn't do the vegan route. I like eating animals
    Its like we say here in Bulgaria:

I LOVE animals....... especially when they're in my plate !
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Here is a good piece of knowledge on the above mentioned, enjoy!!!!!

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!
    Share you knowledge on length gaining- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...mechanics.html !!!!!

Size- http://www.mattersofsize.com/
    Likes Barnstool123 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zambrodom3 View Post

You're sick!!!! Hahahaha jk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barnstool123 View Post
    You're sick!!!! Hahahaha jk.
    Yes I am! !
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!
    Share you knowledge on length gaining- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...mechanics.html !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zambrodom3 View Post

I think a smart thing to do to enjoy meat without killing an animal is to just open up amputation farms where we can just take a part of the animal off without killing it Is that wrong?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I think a smart thing to do to enjoy meat without killing an animal is to just open up amputation farms where we can just take a part of the animal off without killing it Is that wrong?
    Depends on how you feel. Most people stop eating meat, cause they realize they are eating something that has been actually alive and that has had feeling and emotions just as we humans do. So it depends... Even if you're not the onw who killed the animal- you can still feel guilt for what you're doing actually.

Post Thanks / Like

interesting idea...it's a reasonable idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Actually stone crabs are caught and they break an arm off and throw them back I the water and the arm regrows. There are big arguments about that. Also mussels, oysters, and clams because they say these shellfish have no feelings. I started doing dairy again so my diet is more flexible. Vegan dishes are really good nowadays. There is really good vegan pork , fish, chicken, steak options. Anything animal is available as vegan and really good. Maybe in the future we eat each other, is that wierd? If so who says?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING View Post
    Actually stone crabs are caught and they break an arm off and throw them back I the water and the arm regrows. There are big arguments about that. Also mussels, oysters, and clams because they say these shellfish have no feelings. I started doing dairy again so my diet is more flexible. Vegan dishes are really good nowadays. There is really good vegan pork , fish, chicken, steak options. Anything animal is available as vegan and really good. Maybe in the future we eat each other, is that wierd? If so who says?
    if you try to eat me i will think you're more then weird lol. how come you added dairy back in? i ask b/c that is one animal product i avoid 99% of the time. i'll have pepper jack cheese on a burger or something every month or so. it is tough to get any quality dairy products. even organic milk just comes from factory cows fed organic corn.
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

eating vegetables is ok and meat too... vegans i dont know haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Actually stone crabs are caught and they break an arm off and throw them back I the water and the arm regrows.
    So I guess I am not as fucked up as I thought.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Actually stone crabs are caught and they break an arm off and throw them back I the water and the arm regrows.
    Seems like they hold a nice ingredient for penis enlargement.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smerc View Post
    they just need it to grow back larger
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    if you try to eat me i will think you're more then weird lol. how come you added dairy back in? i ask b/c that is one animal product i avoid 99% of the time. i'll have pepper jack cheese on a burger or something every month or so. it is tough to get any quality dairy products. even organic milk just comes from factory cows fed organic corn.
    Added dairy back due to low levels of nutrients I was lacking that I wasn't getting after over a year of veganism. My lady still is hard core with it but I started getting weak. I do the occasional grilled cheese or slice of pizza now. I was doing B 12 injections at home to keep B 12 up but that wasn't the good enough. My nutritionist said I had to switch back or else deal with what's next.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    So you will eat a hot dog/burger but avoid dairy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smerc View Post
    Confused on this one.

Post Thanks / Like

So you will eat a hot dog/burger but avoid dairy?
    i didn't say anything about a hot dog. and yes to burgers...LOVE burgers!!!! do you think all burgers are unhealthy? mmm nothing better then a grass fed lamb or beef burger. except for a wild venison burger mmmmm. a client of mines husband just killed a moose in Maine so i am looking forward to trying moose for the first time soon.

it's all about the quality lightning. whether a person eats meat or not.

if you have any place that offer hunted game meets in Miami i'd look into it for nutrition benefits. i'd be surprised if you had one in miami though unfortunately

if i get a burger out somehwere i usually prefer 5 guys b/c they will wrap it in lettuce instead of a bun and it is delicious
    Last edited by youknowme123321; 11-10-14 at 11:49 PM.

NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Veganism is not about trying to convince someone to change, in fact, vegans are against preaching about trying to make someone change.

Growing, killing and eating animals has been considered the new Holocaust. We can get in a really big debate about this here. Imagine you gave birth to a child that you have no say about for someone to take from you, slaughter and sell at McDonald's for .69 cents so a drunk person can pull up to late at night in the drive through and order to eat.

I think if something has a heart, a nervous system and a brain they should be treated equal. Do you realize if ignorant humans kill the bees and ants we are all dead? Humans are non factors on this planet, all we are doing is killing this planet. True hard facts.
    Likes Zambrodom3 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Veganism is not about trying to convince someone to change, in fact, vegans are against preaching about trying to make someone change.

Growing, killing and eating animals has been considered the new Holocaust. We can get in a really big debate about this here. Imagine you gave birth to a child that you have no say about for someone to take from you, slaughter and sell at McDonald's for .69 cents so a drunk person can pull up to late at night in the drive through and order to eat.

I think if something has a heart, a nervous system and a brain they should be treated equal. Do you realize if ignorant humans kill the bees and ants we are all dead? Humans are non factors on this planet, all we are doing is killing this planet. True hard facts.
    Obviously IMO ALL burgers are unhealthy. Why is 50% of the nation obese/overweight? Not McDonalds? Right? 5 Guys has awesome burgers, DLD and I use to eat there all the time. I just chose a different path in life. Do you think they buy more quality meat or more quality marketing? LOL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast