Post Thanks / Like

Boohoohoo's Healthy Living 90 Day Challenge

Hi guys,

So some of you may recognize my name, Boohoohoo, but I have been a member of this forum for years now. I used to be a very fit guy, but for years now I've let my body go. I went from being a muscular 205 lbs at 6'1'', to being 320 lbs at my heaviest. Since then I battled my way down, and sadly back up a bit, and now I am currently 282 lbs.

I want to make this thread as a challenge for myself over the next 90 days. My goal is to drop at least 45 lbs, but hopefully 60 lbs if I can make it happen.

I have noticed that over the past few years my erection quality has drastically dropped to the point where a lot of times I can't hold an erection in front of a naked woman. Although I am sure some of this is anxiety, I know for a fact (as well as I can possibly know before I actually lose the weight and see the results) that a great deal of this has to do with my unhealthy lifestyle.

So that being said, as of today I am going to begin my routine of lifting 5 days a week, walking 7 days a week, and quitting my habit of smoking way too much. Although I smoked today already and missed my lifting in the morning, I am going to go for my walk right after I post this.

I am an experienced lifter, so feel free to add your thoughts, but I do know what I'm doing. This is my routine:

Monday: Chest/Walking
    Tuesday: Legs/Walking
    Wednesday: Only Walking
    Thursday: Back/Walking
    Friday: Shoulders/Walking
    Saturday: Arms/Walking
    Sunday: Only Walking

On top of this, as I stated above, starting right now I will not smoke more than once or twice a week for at least these 90 days. I know many of you will think I should stop altogether, but the only reason I will do it at most twice a week is for the purpose of going out on dates. Compare that to the fact that I smoked no less than three times a day for going on five years and you will see that once or twice a week is no big deal.

See you all on the other side

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boohoohoo's Healthy Living 90 Day Challenge

you can do it bro, make this a total life style change not a "90 day challange"
    make changes for life so you dont yo-yo!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Exercise and walking is great, but you cannot and will not exercise yourself out of a unhealthy diet filled with sugar, processed foods and artificial ingredients.
    Diet and other healthy lifestyle habits (like not smoking and managing stress) is 70-80% of the health/health benefits you receive.
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Munto View Post
    Exercise and walking is great, but you cannot and will not exercise yourself out of a unhealthy diet filled with sugar, processed foods and artificial ingredients.
    Diet and other healthy lifestyle habits (like not smoking and managing stress) is 70-80% of the health/health benefits you receive.
    Amen to this! And eating healthy food doesn't take any more effort than making crappy food.
    Likes Munto liked this post
    Thanks Munto thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hell Yeah! Very proud of you! I am going to push you hard on this!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!