Post Thanks / Like

Ask a Bodybuilder

I apologize in advance for not looking through the entire board. Didn't know this section was here. Anyhow, I'm a former NPC and NABBA bodybuilder, with 22 years experience in this tremendous sport. Yes, it is a sport! It's probably the most demanding sport anyone will ever encounter in their lifetime. I am shooting for a PE goal, and like the advice here very well. In exchange, I will answer your questions, and save you from reading useless magazine articles, and reading nonsense from amateurs on bodybuilding forums. Ask away!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ask a Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog0311 View Post
    I apologize in advance for not looking through the entire board. Didn't know this section was here. Anyhow, I'm a former NPC and NABBA bodybuilder, with 22 years experience in this tremendous sport. Yes, it is a sport! It's probably the most demanding sport anyone will ever encounter in their lifetime. I am shooting for a PE goal, and like the advice here very well. In exchange, I will answer your questions, and save you from reading useless magazine articles, and reading nonsense from amateurs on bodybuilding forums. Ask away!
    Why is every pleb goes to gyms? Lel they think lifting is some kind of great accomplishment and that they deserve praise. Why they have sixty inch arms when this chopper hold sisty in da clip and one in the chamber. Lifting doesn't even make you healthy and it anything the gym rats are mentally and physically unfit. They can get outrun by the opps and can't judo chop and even move around agile in a gunfight. Why they all addicted to supplements? They should just take drugs while they at it

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ask a Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    Why is every pleb goes to gyms? Lel they think lifting is some kind of great accomplishment and that they deserve praise. Why they have sixty inch arms when this chopper hold sisty in da clip and one in the chamber. Lifting doesn't even make you healthy and it anything the gym rats are mentally and physically unfit. They can get outrun by the opps and can't judo chop and even move around agile in a gunfight. Why they all addicted to supplements? They should just take drugs while they at it
    A chopper? Glad I wasn't taking a sip of anything! Lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Ask a Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    I know these words of yours you spit out are only your opinion because you have to ask the question, "Why they all(gym rats) addicted to supplements?" Any mentally and physically unfit non-agile pleb can lift a chopper and empty out da sisty clip and the one in the chamber in a gunfight, it isn't some kind of great accomplishment that deserves praise. There isn't a so-called "Judo Chop", it's a pseudo-hybrid move, you been watching too much Star-Trek. While you at it, you should get-off the drugs my-nigga.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.