Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Diet Plan to get super cut.

I work around 50-60 hours a week with a job that if somewhat physically demanding. My six-pack barely shows but I want to get super cut. My goal is to aim for around 1500 calories a day and I need help with a meal/workout plan. I was planning on doing cardio two days a week during my work days (work four shifts that are twelve hours along with a few hours also on my days off) and hitting the gym on my off days. I don't want to compromise nutrition for my PE or workouts. Can anyone please help me figure out three different healthy meals for me to eat daily that will fuel me for work and my workouts? Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Diet Plan to get super cut.

Quote Originally Posted by bigger7757 View Post
    I work around 50-60 hours a week with a job that if somewhat physically demanding. My six-pack barely shows but I want to get super cut. My goal is to aim for around 1500 calories a day and I need help with a meal/workout plan. I was planning on doing cardio two days a week during my work days (work four shifts that are twelve hours along with a few hours also on my days off) and hitting the gym on my off days. I don't want to compromise nutrition for my PE or workouts. Can anyone please help me figure out three different healthy meals for me to eat daily that will fuel me for work and my workouts? Thank you
    You may want to hit up Reddit in the meantime to ask in /Fitness because some of our members will take a while to respond.

Post Thanks / Like

Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Thanks Munto thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he's looking for "Ideal Health", just wants to look "Super-Cut"

Looking "Super-Cut" is about Body-Fat-Percentage (10% and lower)
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post

I guess I'll link some reddit links to help the fella out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gainit/comm...cutting_guide/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/com...om_199_to_178/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/gainit/comm...a/cutting_101/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love to be there!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Love to be there!
    I'm aiming for 8% body fat

Post Thanks / Like

Guess? "Beat Your Wings", I prefer Nike. "Just Do It"...
    ...thanks
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess? "Beat Your Wings", I prefer Nike. "Just Do It"...
    ...thanks
    And I did it. There are some helpful tips and a meal plan in 1 of the reddit posts.
    Thanks Threak-X thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Food is the name of the game in this goal. In fact, it's most of the game in bodybuilding. Anyhow, there's no way to tell if you're ok with 1,500 calories a day without knowing your height, and weight. Also, cardio or weights while at work is something most can't do. They burn out in weeks. I can, but I'm a freak. A disciplined one! Last, you'll want to go and pick up about 35-40 smaller Tupperware style food containers that are about half the size of an iPad screen. You'll want to prep your meals twice a week. i don't do this much, but post your stats, and I'll post an example of what to eat. Supplements, training, etc., are a totally different topic. Food is most important, and this will be what makes the results. I could get you shredded without even an ounce of exercise.
    Food
    Rest
    Training
    That's the order of importance to remember.
    Last edited by Devildog0311; 09-22-16 at 04:50 PM.
    Likes Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog0311 View Post
    Food is the name of the game in this goal. In fact, it's most of the game in bodybuilding. Anyhow, there's no way to tell if you're ok with 1,500 calories a day without knowing your height, and weight. Also, cardio or weights while at work is something most can't do. They burn out in weeks. I can, but I'm a freak. A disciplined one! Last, you'll want to go and pick up about 35-40 smaller Tupperware style food containers that are about half the size of an iPad screen. You'll want to prep your meals twice a week. i don't do this much, but post your stats, and I'll post an example of what to eat. Supplements, training, etc., are a totally different topic. Food is most important, and this will be what makes the results. I could get you shredded without even an ounce of exercise.
    Food
    Rest
    Training
    That's the order of importance to remember.
    Bodybuilding is mainly about symmetry
    Bodybuilding diet is about nutrition plan (Bulking/Cutting)
    Bodybuilding results is about Planning, Preparation, and Performance.

Don't forget about outside Stress...
    ...when did exercise come in ounces?

Post Thanks / Like

Physique>Strength bodybuilding and its a waste of time imo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Physique>Strength bodybuilding (huh???)
    Will you please decrypt your secret code for me.

Post Thanks / Like

When I made it to the Nationals, I pretty much started coining my own phrases because I could. If you ever meet someone like me out here, they may also tell you that making it that far often meant not having an ounce of exercise left at about ten days out. As for the rest, bodybuilding is about sculpting, symmetry, yes. As for nutrition, I don't recommend anyone "bulk." That's the Lee Priest way of doing things, and since most people aren't genetically engineered like that strange dude (trust me, he's strange), eating that way isn't recommended. These days, I get the most results out of recommending a simple caloric increase for gaining mass. That could mean starting with a very simple 300 calorie increase (I always have them increase calories through extra protein intake, NOT carb intake) over a six month duration, for example. Very slow increases, but long durations. The same said for cutting. Small decrease in caloric intake over a long duration. These eight week "bulking and cutting" cycles are a joke, and should be left to the bodybuilding forum cowboys who look the same year after year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    If you mean bodybuilding isn't about strength, that's true. If I could wear a 54" jacket by using 20lb dumbells, I'd do it all day.

Post Thanks / Like

... they may also tell you that making it that far often meant not having an ounce of exercise left at about ten days out.
    I think I understand, "ounce of exercise(energy)", now.
    Personally, I like Kris Gethin and Mike O'Hearn approach to bodybuilding.
    IMO, Bulking is an old approach and not healthy

Post Thanks / Like

If you mean bodybuilding isn't about strength, that's true. If I could wear a 54" jacket by using 20lb dumbells, I'd do it all day.
    Haha well of course you need to get stronger to lift heavier and get bigger but normally it won't be as much as powerlifters or any strength enthusiasts.

Physique>Strength bodybuilding (huh???)
    Will you please decrypt your secret code for me.
    Physique>Strength=Bodybuilding
    Bodybuilding prioritizes physique rather than strength.
    Thats what powerlifting is for, strength. Sorry I was unclear

Post Thanks / Like

I think I understand, "ounce of exercise(energy)", now.
    Personally, I like Kris Gethin and Mike O'Hearn approach to bodybuilding.
    IMO, Bulking is an old approach and not healthy
    O'hearn has the right idea. Nice guy as well. I'll be working a booth at the Arnold Expo this winter, and I do cringe at what I see, which is gross. Symmetry left the building long ago, and it's always nice to run into those who see this as art vs where the IFBB has allowed this to go. EXTREMELY unhealthy. That's the new theme of bodybuilding. Males eating 12,000 calories a day, can barely climb steps due to shortness of breath, etc., The females. Omg! These gals live on cocaine, thyroid hormone (T-3 or Lithroline), eat Big Macs, inject themselves with tren. Yes, tren. Females injecting tren, omg! Trust me, clitoral hypertrophic growth is just unreal. My ex gf has to have a piece of plastic in her bottoms for stage so her two inch clit doesn't show through... I could go on, but puts me in a bad mood to see this happen to what was once an art in the 70's and 80's. Am glad I got passed over for pro card. Probably would have caused me problems. I've buried four IFBB Pro friends, and every one of them passed due to year long, massive gear doses, and unhealthy living while trying to look like the picture of "health" on mag covers.
    As for bulking, is old school and works, but is very unhealthy as you know. Way too much swing in bad cholesterol, blood sugar swinging up and down wildly, and ultimately bad for heart, and kidneys. These days, I'll try to convince males to keep an ab outline visible when gaining. Makes getting contest prepped easy too. I used to go from a 28-29" waist at 3.9% body fat up to a 34 to 36" waist while "bulking." Worked, and was effective, but damn, that wasn't smart on my end. Was miserable as soon as the ab outline morphed to soft, and smooth, blood pressure went up, etc.,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast