Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    94,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    Also as long as you are eating clean and depending on your routine you can maintain or add muscle mass without excess fat. I maintained my weight from 2008 - 2014 whilst eating 3500 calories a day by skipping everyday have a body fat percentage of 10%
    Good to know now. I have hovered at the 2600 calorie mark for my entire diet. Just recently I have added exercises, not too much but definitely enough to cause some great definition. I am going to be including 1 day a week to a total fast. I already fast from food but one meal at night. This will also help contribute to detox and weight loss.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Good to know now. I have hovered at the 2600 calorie mark for my entire diet. Just recently I have added exercises, not too much but definitely enough to cause some great definition. I am going to be including 1 day a week to a total fast. I already fast from food but one meal at night. This will also help contribute to detox and weight loss.
    Sounds great 👍👍 what type of exercise are you doing? Do you follow the traditional bodybuilding type exercises , reps and sets or more of a strength training type exercise protocols?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Good to know now. I have hovered at the 2600 calorie mark for my entire diet. Just recently I have added exercises, not too much but definitely enough to cause some great definition. I am going to be including 1 day a week to a total fast. I already fast from food but one meal at night. This will also help contribute to detox and weight loss.
    Why not just fast every day for 16 hours. That helps me a lot by burning the fat and digest food better. What's your exercise looking like.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    94,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Why not just fast every day for 16 hours. That helps me a lot by burning the fat and digest food better. What's your exercise looking like.
    I have fasted that way for 8 years. I have one meal per day after prayers at night, about 10:00 pm. I was saying that I may add a day or two of total fasting, not for weight loss, but for my own personal reasons.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Why not just fast every day for 16 hours. That helps me a lot by burning the fat and digest food better. What's your exercise looking like.
    True!
    IF is the shit !

    Once you completely fast for more than 20-24h you'll burn lean mass.
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    94,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    Sounds great 👍👍 what type of exercise are you doing? Do you follow the traditional bodybuilding type exercises , reps and sets or more of a strength training type exercise protocols?
    So far Pushups and Sit-ups and walking. If I added in a real gym workout I am sure I would be even better but too scared to go into a gym
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    So far Pushups and Sit-ups and walking. If I added in a real gym workout I am sure I would be even better but too scared to go into a gym
    You should invest in your own gym you can always buy very little equipment for calisthenics or bodyweight. Maybe you can get some dumbbells you don't need that much tbh.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Maybe you can get some dumbbells
    I'm sure he already feels surrounded (lol, jk)
    Likes beardedbaldy liked this post

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I'm sure he already feels surrounded (lol, jk)
    😂😂😂😂😂

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    So far Pushups and Sit-ups and walking. If I added in a real gym workout I am sure I would be even better but too scared to go into a gym
    Nothing wrong with bodyweight exercises, I did them for 15 years as part of boxing training and still do them occasionally now with kettlebells thrown in and dead lifts and squats and pull ups. I bought an Olympic bar and some plates and I'm good to go 💪 only thing holding me back at the moment is an elbow injury from judo.
    Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be fine.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    94,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    Nothing wrong with bodyweight exercises, I did them for 15 years as part of boxing training and still do them occasionally now with kettlebells thrown in and dead lifts and squats and pull ups. I bought an Olympic bar and some plates and I'm good to go 💪 only thing holding me back at the moment is an elbow injury from judo.
    Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be fine.
    Would a Kettle Ball help with my legs and butt?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Would a Kettle Ball help with my legs and butt?
    Any weight works. Increase the weight over time as you can handle it when you execute the exercise with perfect form. I dont like to see people perform exercises with bad form because they can hurt themselves.
    When i go to the gym i always see people squat but they never reach at least parallel. I'm one who goes ass to grass. Today I had 1 guy keep looking at me at the gym during my squats. He was squatting too but his weight was too much and never reached parallel. I was going ass to grass but with less weight than him because I'm not strong enough yet. I bet that guy probably thought he was stronger than me when he can't even go ass to grass with the weight he was using

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    Nothing wrong with bodyweight exercises, I did them for 15 years as part of boxing training and still do them occasionally now with kettlebells thrown in and dead lifts and squats and pull ups. I bought an Olympic bar and some plates and I'm good to go 💪 only thing holding me back at the moment is an elbow injury from judo.
    Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be fine.
    Awe hell yeah judo. I miss judo. Wish i was still in it but had to quit because of school

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Would a Kettle Ball help with my legs and butt?
    Yes it will , kettlebells are awesome.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Would a Kettle Ball help with my legs and butt?
    Great glutes exercises

    10 Incredible Ways To Work Your Butt Using Dumbbells | SELF
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Any weight works. Increase the weight over time as you can handle it when you execute the exercise with perfect form. I dont like to see people perform exercises with bad form because they can hurt themselves.
    When i go to the gym i always see people squat but they never reach at least parallel. I'm one who goes ass to grass. Today I had 1 guy keep looking at me at the gym during my squats. He was squatting too but his weight was too much and never reached parallel. I was going ass to grass but with less weight than him because I'm not strong enough yet. I bet that guy probably thought he was stronger than me when he can't even go ass to grass with the weight he was using



    Awe hell yeah judo. I miss judo. Wish i was still in it but had to quit because of school
    I know what you mean bud , proper technique is important and if you are going to squat it's all about ass to grass!!

    Yeah I love judo , it's bugging me that I'm injured and i can't train.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    I know what you mean bud , proper technique is important and if you are going to squat it's all about ass to grass!!

    Yeah I love judo , it's bugging me that I'm injured and i can't train.
    Ippon seo nagi! fuck i was so good at judo as a beginner its like i was meant for martial arts because i learned so quickly

    DLD you just need 2 simple exercises and good set/rep range with kettlebell. Also do lunges and do some plyometrics.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Ippon seo nagi! fuck i was so good at judo as a beginner its like i was meant for martial arts because i learned so quickly

    DLD you just need 2 simple exercises and good set/rep range with kettlebell. Also do lunges and do some plyometrics.
    I don't like his technique with the swing at all, too much back and not enough legs. The Bell should be swung from a thrust of the hips and fall into the squat position on the way down. Pavel tsastoline started off the RKC and his videos are available on YouTube along with many of the people who have been sertified through his organisation. The kettlebell is an awesome tool if used correctly and this guy isn't swinging correctly.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    This is pavel. This guy started it off in the states.

    https://youtu.be/_kzrTzq2XG4

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Would a Kettle Ball help with my legs and butt?
    This link is to a superb video on bodyweight exercises called the naked warrior. It's tough but very good .


    https://youtu.be/hXY9jalReCQ

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: skip yourself fit

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    I don't like his technique with the swing at all, too much back and not enough legs. The Bell should be swung from a thrust of the hips and fall into the squat position on the way down. Pavel tsastoline started off the RKC and his videos are available on YouTube along with many of the people who have been sertified through his organisation. The kettlebell is an awesome tool if used correctly and this guy isn't swinging correctly.
    Honestly every exercise executed for the thrusts is always hard to indicate if the person is using the hip muscles. I honestly see it is fine because you can see momentum going up and down but when he launches he is definitely using his hips. HOWEVER from the side angle you do see him using his back more which means the anterior view was just confusing. Regardless of his badform these 2 are great exercises.

    Here is a bodyweight leg work out with proper progressions:
    Likes beardedbaldy liked this post
    Thanks beardedbaldy thanked for this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Express Yourself...Re-Inventing the Wheel
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-04, 08:20 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-11-03, 09:01 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-03, 03:34 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-03, 04:16 AM
  5. Getting the best fit - Condoms & Cockrings
    By BigRig in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-03, 03:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •