Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Some Easy Steps to Avoid PE Injury

I was just about to post saying 'is there anyway to prevent or rid blood spots on the head?' but after seeing that hematoma i count myself lucky. That must have hurt like a bitch at the time dude. Get well soon.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

Current BPFSL: 8.5+ inches

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Some Easy Steps to Avoid Penis Enlargement Injury

4. Massage Between Reps: When we stretch there is a huge demand for strong grip. This grip can some times cause small fluid bubbles just under the skin where we grip. They are hard to detect and mostly painless. Painless until they pop from continuous pressure. A simple 30 second thumb and forefinger massage to the area you grip at after each stretch will loosen the fluid and avoid a blister from forming. If you ever had a blister pop at your gripping point you know how painful this can be.
    I had a heavy stretching session yesterday, and today after stretching moderately I noticed what looked like a cluster of small blisters just under my head on the top left part of my shaft. I will now perform massages between my stretching reps. Thank you for posting this, DLD. How long do they take to dissipate usually?

Thanks,
    -Size

Post Thanks / Like

Just to add to your Asa discussion. When Asa is taken for blood thinning 81 mg is all that's needed. Any higher dose that may be used for pain relief will give the same blood thinning effect.So a 81 mg compared to higher 650 dose will have the same effect. So 81 is all anyone will ever need to thin the blood and Enteric coated Asa will provide protection for most stomach issues.
    I have followed Dlds heating method with a rice bag that provides a lot of heat for as long as 20 minutes. That gives me ample time to apply heat and do stretches before using the Bathmate. This also allows me to do the scrotum massage while watching tv before I do any routine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yonni3998 View Post
    Just to add to your Asa discussion. When Asa is taken for blood thinning 81 mg is all that's needed. Any higher dose that may be used for pain relief will give the same blood thinning effect.So a 81 mg compared to higher 650 dose will have the same effect. So 81 is all anyone will ever need to thin the blood and Enteric coated Asa will provide protection for most stomach issues.
    I have followed Dlds heating method with a rice bag that provides a lot of heat for as long as 20 minutes. That gives me ample time to apply heat and do stretches before using the Bathmate. This also allows me to do the scrotum massage while watching tv before I do any routine.
    Wow, old thread! Good bump and thanks for the additional information.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Making good progress using a noose style extender for an hour or two a day.

Anyone have any answers for top base pain? It’s deep in my abdomen or right above my shaft.

It’s a throbbing feeling on top of my shaft that jolts deep inside my abdomen starting directly on top of my inner top shaft. Boy I feel it like its a bruise? Deformation?

Extending upwards then switching downwards alternating.

Penis has been throbbing on and off all day after one hour of extending this morning

Is that a good sign?

My unit is straight as an arrow almost now wow, but my unit certainly has been throbbing on and off all day in the head all the way to my inner shaft wow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

I got a small tear just on the side on my penis head. I am circumcised. I stopped and applied healing gels. Once it's all better, time to start stretching again

Post Thanks / Like

Is it smart to take a baby aspirin everyday? Even for a 21 year old like me? The most worrisome injuries I am anxious about it the thrombosis... Idk how likely it is and from my bathmate messing up my testicles/cords... I have a lot of sex and sometimes my dick feels too sore to pump so I feel guilty giving myself a day off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AsianSensation View Post
    Is it smart to take a baby aspirin everyday? Even for a 21 year old like me? The most worrisome injuries I am anxious about it the thrombosis... Idk how likely it is and from my bathmate messing up my testicles/cords... I have a lot of sex and sometimes my dick feels too sore to pump so I feel guilty giving myself a day off.
    Some say a baby aspirin a day keeps the heart healthy. The reason you take it for thrombosis is to thin the blood but this is also the reason it is good for general circulation.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AsianSensation View Post
    It's okay man remember that day off is for the greater good. I have spent thousands of hours training, and would do it again without a doubt. This PE thing is not night, and day you know. We're in it for the long haul bro be happy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    It's okay man remember that day off is for the greater good. I have spent thousands of hours training, and would do it again without a doubt. This PE thing is not night, and day you know. We're in it for the long haul bro be happy
    In the grand scheme of things you are so right. I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours doing PE, I can't imagine that a few days off would do anything.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123