Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Some Easy Steps to Avoid PE Injury

Some Easy Steps to Avoid Penis Enlargement Injury

So many guys end up with some sort of Penis Enlargement injury, from thrombosis to blisters I am sure we all have fell victim to some minor or major injury. There are some things you can do that will help you avoid these injuries and keep you training and gaining. I have a few that I will list but if anyone wants to add to the list please do. Knowledge is king.

1. Take Your Time: There is no rush in Penis Enlargement. Make sure you give yourself ample time to get your session done. Mistakes are made when we rush and the penis is a terrible thing to mess up on. If you need more time get up earlier or go to bed later. The extra couple minutes may be your best injury deterrent.

2. Warm-up & Warm-Down: Hot wraps may be your best way to avoid thrombosis. They do take time and I am guilty of avoiding them but if you can understand what a hot wrap does the extra 5 minutes may be worth it. A hot wrap prepares the penis for exercise. It promoted good blood flow, relaxes the tissue and allows for the intense pressure you will be doing during a jelq, squeeze or clamp session. After the session a warm down Hot Wrap prevents blood clots (thrombosis) from happening by relaxing the capillaries and veins and allowing for good blood flow. Again this is a wise 5 minutes.
    Warm-up-down options:
    Heating Pad: A conventional heating pad works very well for warm-up. You can pick one up for under $14.00 and they create the perfect heating supply for warm-up. Wrap your penis in the heating pad, plug it in, set a comfortable temperature and relax for 10-15 minutes.

Hot Wrap: A hot wrap is a quicker, less expensive way to warm-up. With a standard washcloth fill you sink or tub with hot water. Soak washcloth until hot and wrap penis. Re-soak rag as it cools. This process should be done for about 5 minutes.

Oil Rub Warm-Up: With some basic baby oil heat in hot water or microwave very quickly (making sure it is not burning hot) when desired heat is reached work this oil into your penis in a deep massage. This massage should last 5 minutes.

Hot Tub, Shower or Bath: A warm-up can also be done in one of the previously mentioned places. If time allows a nice 10 minute soak really loosens things up and prepares you for exercise.

3. Take a Baby Aspirin Daily: I am sure you have heard that an aspirin is heart smart but it is also penis smart. The reason it is suggested to take 82mg of aspirin a day is because it promotes good blood flow and it helps avoid blood clotting (thrombosis) This is a simple thing that may keep you from lengthly thrombosis injury.

4. Massage Between Reps: When we stretch there is a huge demand for strong grip. This grip can some times cause small fluid bubbles just under the skin where we grip. They are hard to detect and mostly painless. Painless until they pop from continuous pressure. A simple 30 second thumb and forefinger massage to the area you grip at after each stretch will loosen the fluid and avoid a blister from forming. If you ever had a blister pop at your gripping point you know how painful this can be.

5. Measure Once and Put The Ruler Away: Sometimes measuring can become and obsession. When this happens and we continuously pull and stretch to get our best reading brush burns to the glans (head) and shaft can occur. Measuring does not need to be a sport in itself. Remember you can always gain and sometimes the ruler can be cruel. Get in the habit of measuring once and accepting the reading. You will have good days and bad days but in the end you will always gain.

6. Testicle Health Massage: This is some thing I know many guys avoid and you really shouldn't. Testicle health massage not only helps your penis hang better, increase the hang of your scrotum, promote good blood flow and give you increased sperm count but it is also the best method to detecting early warning signs of testicular cancer. Finding a bump early may save your life.

7. It's OK to Take a Break: Coming from me I know many of you will laugh but listen to your body. If you feel too sore to train give yourself the day off. You will not lose gains by taking a break as a matter of fact many men come back from breaks reporting quick new gains. Penis Enlargement is more of a lifetime commitment than a race.

8. Don't Freak Out: The penis is a very tough body part. Most penile injuries are temporary and will get better. During my 3 year tour of Penis Enlargement I have never met anyone who sustained a permanent injury. Most things will clear up within a few days but if you follow these steps your chances of sustaining an injury are much less.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some Easy Steps to Avoid PE Injury

Thats some good advice. I know most of the time I skip some stuff that I really should not (cough "hot wraps" cough cough). I think I'll take your advice and start doing them. Thanks DLD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

great
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

And DLD you have experienced the most severe Penis Enlargement injuries, haven't you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1
    And DLD you have experienced the most severe Penis Enlargement injuries, haven't you?
    Nothing major but allot of blisters, brush burns and bruises. The only serious injury to my penis was a torn frenulum (the small piece of skin that connects the head to the shaft on the under part of the penis) This was from obsessive measuring. I had to take about 8 weeks off from Penis Enlargement.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome post bro....take it slow....tortoise and the hair baby....DLD being the hair of course....
    "Glitter is the genital herpes of the crafts world." --Dimitri Martin

"Oh my sweet dick it's magic." --Patches O'hoolahan

"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having." - V

Post Thanks / Like

About the hot wrap... does it have to be a moist wrap, or would a dry heating pad work? Is one better than the other? I've been using hot showers sometimes, and a heating pad sometimes for warm up, but only the heating pad for warm down.

Strangely enough the time I got t-veins just a few days ago (which I'm still trying to get rid of) I had done hot wraps between each set of stretches in the newbie routine, and before and after jelqing, with the heating pad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff_
    About the hot wrap... does it have to be a moist wrap, or would a dry heating pad work? Is one better than the other? I've been using hot showers sometimes, and a heating pad sometimes for warm up, but only the heating pad for warm down
    Here are some options for warm-up or warm-down:

Heating Pad: A conventional heating pad works very well for warm-up. You can pick one up for under $14.00 and they create the perfect heating supply for warm-up. Wrap your penis in the heating pad, plug it in, set a comfortable temperature and relax for 10-15 minutes.

Hot Wrap: A hot wrap is a quicker, less expensive way to warm-up. With a standard washcloth fill you sink or tub with hot water. Soak washcloth until hot and wrap penis. Re-soak rag as it cools. This process should be done for about 5 minutes.

Oil Rub Warm-Up: With some basic baby oil heat in hot water or microwave very quickly (making sure it is not burning hot) when desired heat is reached work this oil into your penis in a deep massage. This massage should last 5 minutes.

Hot Tub, Shower or Bath: A warm-up can also be done in one of the previously mentioned places. If time allows a nice 10 minute soak really loosens things up and prepares you for exercise.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

DVD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy

3. Take a Baby Aspirin Daily: I am sure you have heard that an aspirin is heart smart but it is also penis smart. The reason it is suggested to take 82mg of aspirin a day is because it promotes good blood flow and it helps avoid blood clotting (thrombosis) This is a simple thing that may keep you from lengthly thrombosis injury.

4. Massage Between Reps: When we stretch there is a huge demand for strong grip. This grip can some times cause small fluid bubbles just under the skin where we grip. They are hard to detect and mostly painless. Painless until they pop from continuous pressure. A simple 30 second thumb and forefinger massage to the area you grip at after each stretch will loosen the fluid and avoid a blister from forming. If you ever had a blister pop at your gripping point you know how painful this can be.

yo daddy,

baby asprin? where do i buy that?? whats the differance to normal asprin??

and I have noticed some small lumps on the foreskin over the glans, it seems to be where some hairs are. Is this normal??

Many thanks

DVD

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing major but allot of blisters, brush burns and bruises. The only serious injury to my penis was a torn frenulum (the small piece of skin that connects the head to the shaft on the under part of the penis) This was from obsessive measuring. I had to take about 8 weeks off from Penis Enlargement.
    Good post DLD. I actually had the exact same injury when I started, pulled way too hard on the head, felt a tear, hurt like hell. Couldn't stretch for 6 weeks. I still did ULI's and stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Do we do penis massage after each set, or each stretch?Can you be more specific?
    Regards,
    Iwant8X6
    ----------------------------------------------
    "If you build it, she will cum." - me

my routine and progress log

Post Thanks / Like

Hell DLD Good Post Bro! I always play with myself between reps, It keeps all the blood flowing, and also it feels good!

Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

5 Foot 11
    165lbs

10 years experience.

GROWING A MONSTER

I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!

CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant8X6
    Do we do penis massage after each set, or each stretch?Can you be more specific?
    For most guys, if they take close notice, after one rep for say 30-60 seconds with an intense grip and lots of intensity you will notice small air and fluid pockets around the area gripped. A simple thumb and forefinger massage to this area will spread the fluid/air and prevent a blister from forming. This should be done after each rep.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DVD
    baby aspirin? where do i buy that?? whats the difference to normal asprin??
    You can buy baby aspirin at any drug store. A popular brand is Johnson&Johnson. You can now also but regular aspirin in the same dose as baby aspirin (82mg). Just ask your pharmacist and he will show you exactly what you need. Regular aspirin comes in much higher doses so this is the reason for buying the smaller strength 82mg.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD
    and I have noticed some small lumps on the foreskin over the glans, it seems to be where some hairs are. Is this normal??
    Anywhere hair grows bumps can appear and this is very normal.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful with too much aspirin
    Not many People know that aspirin can causes slight stomach bleeding
    Start [ 16.8.04 ] BPEL="16cm" EG="11,5cm"
    [ 16.09.04 ] BPEL="16,9cm" EG="11,5cm"
    [ 16.10.04 ] BPEL="17,5cm" EG="11,7cm"
    [ 16.11.04 ] BPEL="17,3cm" EG="11,6cm"

Start [ 12.09.2005 ] BPEL="7 0/8" EG="4 2/8"
    [ 12.10.2005 ] BPEL="7 1/8" EG="4 3/8"

Goal EL="7" EG="5"

Girth Attack Soldier
    6 EG.... I know i can do it

Girth Attack Soldiers Research Thread
    See it here

Girth Attack Soldier's logs
    My Progress Log, 9Cyclops9, pUNKY, HOOSYODADDI, Profesionalac, Philadelph, Iwant8X6, AlloyCG,
    UpgradingUnit, frank&beans

Post Thanks / Like

When these fluid bubbles pop, do they look like small red marks? I've noticed some strange red dots around the area that I grip when I'm stretching.

jkisineffect Guest

great post, I got a bruise on the head of my penis, IT took 3 weeks
    for it to go away!!! ....... this happened in the beginning when i jelked
    for like an hour straight

-JOHNNY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

3. Take a Baby Aspirin Daily: I am sure you have heard that an aspirin is heart smart but it is also penis smart. The reason it is suggested to take 82mg of aspirin a day is because it promotes good blood flow and it helps avoid blood clotting (thrombosis) This is a simple thing that may keep you from lengthly thrombosis injury
    After reading through the thread again I would not advise to take Aspirin daily like that.
    It can lead to thinning of the blood if prolonged use is maintained.
    I would only advise members to use it if they get Thrombosis of the veins or anyother vein troubles during pe.
    Takeing it eachday wont be beneficial in the long run as it can be dangerous.
    It can help with preventing a serious heart attack but usually that is because they are chewed while the casuality is awake and in the early stages of heart attack, it than helps alot...infact it increases the chances of survival by 50%.
    Also check before you take it, with a doctor.
    Aspirin in large amounts can cause stomach ulcers and make the lining bleed badly.
    Also if you need to take other medications during the day for pain-relief such as Co-Codomol or Paracetamol than your gunna have to be more careful since takeing the dosage of Aspirin already.
    ALWAYS read the labels on ALL medications befoore you mix them, even cough medicines.
    If your allergic to it or take medicines such as Warfarin - which thins the blood, than you shouldn't go anywhere near it.
    Just a heads-up, its not beneficial 24/7.
    Its great in small doses now and again once in a blue moon for penile injuries involving veins and vessells.
    Last edited by REDZULU2003; 03-28-05 at 10:40 AM.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

this is my first visit to this outstanding site... good work keepit up..

my Q? is there natual foods that can help in Penis Enlargement development?
    bec. i don't like to take medicine .

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa there DLD!

You recommend that taking a baby aspirin will help make gains, and I feel like an ass trying to knock your advice. Believe me, I'm not trying to step on your toes or anything, but you should omit this little bit of advice. It has actually been shown that NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflamatory drugs) are DETRIMENTAL to penis enlargement gains (and muscle-building gains). The reason behind this is that aspirin and other NSAIDs block prostaglandin production in the body, especially AA (arachidonic acid). This chemical messenger sends a signal for adaptation via protein synthesis etc. Andro-medical (producers of the Andro-penis device) actually state specifically in their manual to avoid NSAIDs, I am guessing for the reasons I just stated.

Now, I don't know if a BABY (81mg) aspirin would have any measureable losses in penis growth, and if you have had a heart attack, I would definitely take a baby aspirin even after knowing this information. A baby aspirin in heart attack victims has been shown to be very effective for preventing repeat heart attacks, and what good is a big dick when you're dead?

Otherwise, you may wish to stay clear from the aspirin and ibuprofen.

Again, DLD, not trying to step on those toes of yours--you definitely know what you're talking about 99.9% of the time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast