Some Easy Steps to Avoid Penis Enlargement Injury
So many guys end up with some sort of Penis Enlargement injury, from thrombosis to blisters I am sure we all have fell victim to some minor or major injury. There are some things you can do that will help you avoid these injuries and keep you training and gaining. I have a few that I will list but if anyone wants to add to the list please do. Knowledge is king.
1. Take Your Time: There is no rush in Penis Enlargement. Make sure you give yourself ample time to get your session done. Mistakes are made when we rush and the penis is a terrible thing to mess up on. If you need more time get up earlier or go to bed later. The extra couple minutes may be your best injury deterrent.
2. Warm-up & Warm-Down: Hot wraps may be your best way to avoid thrombosis. They do take time and I am guilty of avoiding them but if you can understand what a hot wrap does the extra 5 minutes may be worth it. A hot wrap prepares the penis for exercise. It promoted good blood flow, relaxes the tissue and allows for the intense pressure you will be doing during a jelq, squeeze or clamp session. After the session a warm down Hot Wrap prevents blood clots (thrombosis) from happening by relaxing the capillaries and veins and allowing for good blood flow. Again this is a wise 5 minutes.
Heating Pad: A conventional heating pad works very well for warm-up. You can pick one up for under $14.00 and they create the perfect heating supply for warm-up. Wrap your penis in the heating pad, plug it in, set a comfortable temperature and relax for 10-15 minutes.
Hot Wrap: A hot wrap is a quicker, less expensive way to warm-up. With a standard washcloth fill you sink or tub with hot water. Soak washcloth until hot and wrap penis. Re-soak rag as it cools. This process should be done for about 5 minutes.
Oil Rub Warm-Up: With some basic baby oil heat in hot water or microwave very quickly (making sure it is not burning hot) when desired heat is reached work this oil into your penis in a deep massage. This massage should last 5 minutes.
Hot Tub, Shower or Bath: A warm-up can also be done in one of the previously mentioned places. If time allows a nice 10 minute soak really loosens things up and prepares you for exercise.
3. Take a Baby Aspirin Daily: I am sure you have heard that an aspirin is heart smart but it is also penis smart. The reason it is suggested to take 82mg of aspirin a day is because it promotes good blood flow and it helps avoid blood clotting (thrombosis) This is a simple thing that may keep you from lengthly thrombosis injury.
4. Massage Between Reps: When we stretch there is a huge demand for strong grip. This grip can some times cause small fluid bubbles just under the skin where we grip. They are hard to detect and mostly painless. Painless until they pop from continuous pressure. A simple 30 second thumb and forefinger massage to the area you grip at after each stretch will loosen the fluid and avoid a blister from forming. If you ever had a blister pop at your gripping point you know how painful this can be.
5. Measure Once and Put The Ruler Away: Sometimes measuring can become and obsession. When this happens and we continuously pull and stretch to get our best reading brush burns to the glans (head) and shaft can occur. Measuring does not need to be a sport in itself. Remember you can always gain and sometimes the ruler can be cruel. Get in the habit of measuring once and accepting the reading. You will have good days and bad days but in the end you will always gain.
6. Testicle Health Massage: This is some thing I know many guys avoid and you really shouldn't. Testicle health massage not only helps your penis hang better, increase the hang of your scrotum, promote good blood flow and give you increased sperm count but it is also the best method to detecting early warning signs of testicular cancer. Finding a bump early may save your life.
7. It's OK to Take a Break: Coming from me I know many of you will laugh but listen to your body. If you feel too sore to train give yourself the day off. You will not lose gains by taking a break as a matter of fact many men come back from breaks reporting quick new gains. Penis Enlargement is more of a lifetime commitment than a race.
8. Don't Freak Out: The penis is a very tough body part. Most penile injuries are temporary and will get better. During my 3 year tour of Penis Enlargement I have never met anyone who sustained a permanent injury. Most things will clear up within a few days but if you follow these steps your chances of sustaining an injury are much less.