Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 167
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Forgot to say: The use of stresses upon tissues to be enlarged or grown is well known, and the evidence great. Further, injury (tearing) produces scar tissue. In Penis Enlargement, the goal is controlled damage, not tearing.

    Bigger

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Well, I'm glad most people are succeeding with their routines. Maybe my problem can be fixed after all!

    Bib, recognize your name. I definitely respect your years of experience and familiarity with the subject. I'm pessimistic right now. I have an appointment with a (good, hopefully) urologist on the 13th. Maybe its just some veinous leakage. Wish me luck!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    I can't believe I never wrote anything in this thread before now. Here goes...

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    The only dick that has the best chances to get out large AND hard is the one with the least topical visible veins / small , tiny , thin topical veins (low amount), thin deep dorsal vein.
    Also good is : Thick deep dorsal vein but no visble or thick veins anywhere else.
    tbirdy, I think you're getting mixed up between the definitions of "veins" and "arteries". Veins carry blood away from appendages and to the heart. Arteries carry blood to appendages and from the heart. Both are equally important in creating and sustaining healthy erections.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    WHy `? Simple, because of the fact that veins mean blood outflow and the more veins you have and the larger they are the more and quicker the bloodoutflow.
    Okay, but what if the penile arteries are larger than the corresponding veins?

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    My observation that got me thinking about this was that out of all porn vids or pictures I've seen (plenty of em) the guys with the least veins have the hardest looking erections, shiniest heads, roundest chambers, most pronounced CS chambers, and best erection angles.
    Well, I've also seen a lot of porn and I completely disagree. There are tons of guys out there with veiny cocks who can get diamond-cutting hard. I've seen more black cocks than white cocks with all those veins, but they all seem to be able to get very hard. Plus, all of our observations are probably being severely distorted by all that Viagra everyone takes.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    So what has that to do with Penis Enlargement ?
    Again , simple. Penis Enlargement and some excersizes (like the jelq, or constrictors, fuck it basically every girth excersize) will increase the size of the veins , and sometimes even make veins pop out where you couldn't see any before. (thas not because Penis Enlargement grows new ones , its because small , tiny veins become permanently enlarged, or defect .)
    This is permanent after a given time !!!
    So what? A healthy erection benefits from larger veins because they can more efficiently cycle out "old" blood- the blood that's been depleted of oxygen and nutrients. The arteries will then bring in new blood. Circulation is the name of the game, after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    Now I theorize that If you are lucky you ALSO increase the amount of blood that can pass through your arteries by enlarging the arteries through Penis Enlargement,thus keep a balanced inflow-outflow-ratio=hard dick. (The arteries are deep within the chambers and only 2 are on top, tiny ones though)
    I'm sorry, but you're way off on this one. Then again, it's not your fault, since almost all medical diagrams of the penis circulatory system make the veins much larger than the arteries. But I assume that you're talking about the two dorsal arteries when you say "The arteries are deep within the chambers and only 2 are on top, tiny ones though". Well, my two dorsal arteries are the largest vessels in my cock. Both are more than a quarter-inch thick. My erections have gotten harder and harder as my circulatory system has been built up through years of inconsistent Penis Enlargement. The hardness and engorgement right now beats anything I could manage during the peak of my teens. Kinda turns your entire argument upside down and inside out, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    What I fear and what I observed is : The enlarging of these very arteries is NOT permanent. So once you are of Penis Enlargement , they return to normal size BUT you have fucked up, larger than life veins now and a newly found erectile disfunction wich hinders you from showing off your gains because your dick won't fill up completely. viagra for life !
    If this is true, then how come my two dorsal arteries have never decreased in size over the years, despite my sometimes avoiding Penis Enlargement completely for months at a time? And I guess I have to wait until I've reached the "Viagra for Life" stage, since I've yet to even try the drug.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    For me this totally explains why some guys come here with low erection quality and once they get on a good routine they get much harder erections (better arteries). As long as they stay with Penis Enlargement they will continue to grow and keep the hardness (atleast for some time). Their best hardness days are "girth workout days" and off days. However once they quit they get floppy dicks again---> so hooked for life on Penis Enlargement, because Penis Enlargement didn't really FIX their obviously organic issue (inflow outflow) - it just masked them temporary
    Just remember that your entire argument is based on suppositions, hypothesis and speculation, backed by anecdotal evidence. My arguments are backed by my own experience, along with the experience of thousands of others on this board who've gone through successful Penis Enlargement, without the loss of erectile hardness.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    Ok enough bad case scenarios.

    If you have no topical, visible veins , and don't develope these at your routine I think you have the best chances to get really thick AND remain hard forever without viagra.

    Examples that come to mind are "the ugly ramon bang bus dude" if its not some secret brazilian surgery then it must be mother nature.
    His dick ALWAYS looks mighty hard it fills up from top to bottom , has huge round chambers. He has like ONLY one really visble vein on top of his dick (probably the dorsal one) however no veins at all at the sides or bottom of his dick. (some really tiny brunched ones show up when he tries to squeeze his thick stick into tiny asses- but thats about it)
    Naturally I believe he is exactly 8-8,5 x 6" and the amazing thing is the girth is like that from base to top pretty evenly.
    He has a very tiny had , wich only adds to the illusion of him being longer than he really is (other people guess him at 9"-9,5 wich is bullshit) In fact he DOES have more dick than others shaft wise. YOu can compare another 8x6 dick with him with less width/more depth and a bigger (longer head) and ramon will look alot larger because he has more shaft.
    Pumped , I put him @ 8.5 x 6.2-6.4. And he sure as hells pumps alot and often. Good thing is he still looks hard with his pumped dick because he has so few veins that the blood in flow is always enough to create enough pressure for a hard dick.

    Another example is a dude (don't know his name ) from "all internal" he got huge girth and that 2 dicks weilded together look. Looks MONSTER and very very hard, very pronounced CS and no veins at all. Go figure.
    Take a look at Mark Ashley, Brandon Iron, Nacho, Phil Gash, Brian Pumper and Mandingo sometime. All have big veins/arteries and all seem to be able to get spectacularly hard. Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    Ok last but not least. So you all don't attack me:

    I'm not saying that you should stop Penis Enlargement-girth if you happen to have alot of veins or that you shouldn't start with it in the first place.
    I'm also very aware of the possible existence of they guy who has lots of big bulging veins and SO GOOD arterie inflow (due to big arteries or very very good circulation, or blood pressure or whatever) that he will keep his hardness no matter the amount of new veins he developes or destroys. I guess that rare though and You can't count on it.

    Just keep that stuff in mind and keep a close look on your dick hardness.
    After all good Penis Enlargement sessions, I lose a lot of hardness and that's to be expected. This is because the circulatory system and erectile tissue have been under a great amount of stress. A rest is needed. After a few hours- or days- if I really overdid it, I'm back to 110% hardness again.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbirdy
    I myself started with one single visible vein on top and not a single visble vein anywhere else, made huge fast girth gains and developed more and more veins along the journey. No I have veins that are big and don't go away no matter how much I take off, my best hardness days are when I do girthwork , wait 1 or 2 days and do it again and when I take viagra :(. The worst days are when I do alot of girthwork then pause...its really horrible once the good off days phase is gone ..then it slowly returns to a state where I have hard erections for sex as long as most of my body is higher than my dick (doggystyle, missionary) and its really shitty medium hard or less @ woman on top positions (wich is the main reason why my girl is never on top)
    No spontanious erections, rare morning wood (mostly only when I took viagra the day before), dick needs constant stimulation to remain really hard , I have huge strength in my pc muscles because I'm like aways on the edge of cumming and holding off at the same time ( to remain very hard) I can brake off every orgasm and ejacualtion.
    But that shit just upsets me.
    I actually don't want to use my pc muscles at all duuring sex. And I want to do woman on top , and hell I want my throb back. Wish me luck yall in 4 days I'll get a needle in my dick with prostaglandine and a full duplex scan :( hopefully they can come up with a good solution !!!! I pray they do.
    Okay, I understand where you're coming from, but why jump to the conclusion that bigger veins are the cause of your problems? Have you been to a urologist? If so, what did they have to say about it? Something else may very well be responsible for your difficulties.

    Look, your argument is similar to the "argument" that weight training is very dangerous because, at times, the tissue surrounding the muscles being trained- ligaments, tendons, connective tissue, etc.- won't match the muscle growth. The result is torn ligaments, tendons, or whatever. Therefore, weight training BAD!!! And you know what, this is even partially true. The odd person will have uneven growth in their muscles, compared to the supporting tissue and the result is an extremely painful injury. But does this deter anyone from weight training? Obviously not! Penis Enlargement is no different.

    Please see my article on veins and bloodflow for more information on how all this stuff comes together.
    Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's MoS PE. ®

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Ridiculous fearmongering! I'm sorry, but it's shit like this which ends up getting the government to ban things unnecessarily. Everything I've seen from Penis Enlargement detractors so far has been based on groundless speculation. Everyone, please make your decisions on facts and trial, rather than on fear, uncertainty and doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by orbital
    I've been reading a lot of Tbirdy's stuff, and I'm kicking some ideas and theories around in my head.

    First of all, in some of the sights I've read, including this one, references to other parts of the body that can be manually enlarged through consistent stretching are sometimes made. DLD references ear lobes, another site references women from south-east asia (I think) who stack rings on their neck and lengthen their necks to outrageous proportions. I take immediate logical issue with both of these.

    The earlobe example is a poor analogy because of the nature of earlobed tissue compared to the tissue in the penis. I only know some of the details of both, but the function and complexity of the earlobe is nowhere near the function and complexity of the penis. The earlobes are soft tissue that don't naturally dilate via a complex process. The penis, of course, has a wide variety of tissues and structures. Also, more simply speaking, just because one part of the body can be enlarged (but who wants to have massive, hanging earlobes?) doesn't mean all parts can be.

    The myanmar women who lengthen their neck with rings is a horrible analogy because the rings cause extensive muscular and skeletal deformities. I'll post directly from a website:

    A Padaung woman from Loikaw, eastern Myanmar (formerly Burma). The Padaung people number only about 7,000 but have become widely known for their custom of neck-stretching. The neck rings confer status and respect on the wearer’s family, and must be worn for life. Their removal as a punisHydromaxent for adultery is particularly cruel, as the skeletal and muscular deformities that have resulted from years of wearing them mean that the woman has to spend the rest of her life lying down, or try to find some other support for her neck.

    I doubt many people are interested in lengthening their penis to the point of causing massive deformities, so this analogy is also poor.

    I'm thinking now that the same alterations to tissues that can increase penis size are the same that can cause erectile dysfunction or deformities. None of us really know how the tissues in our penises respond to jelquing or stretching. Instead of rebuilding after being damaged, perhaps the tissues are replaced with scar tissue that doesn't function like undamaged tissue does. I think penis enlargement is extremely risky and perhaps outright destructive.
    Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's MoS PE. ®

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    You're right, I am afraid. My dick doesn't work very well anymore, maybe 60-70% of its original capacity to get hard. Mine and Tbirdy's posts are our perspectives. They are part of the total Penis Enlargement experience, and so researchers deserve to know. I understand that people who are happy with their Penis Enlargement program would disagree with some of my and Tbird's assesments, and thats fine. Fearmongering? Thats a little hyperbolic, isn't it?

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Baraka,

    Good post.

    Bigger

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    "tbirdy, I think you're getting mixed up between the definitions of "veins" and "arteries". Veins carry blood away from appendages and to the heart. Arteries carry blood to appendages and from the heart. Both are equally important in creating and sustaining healthy erections."

    -You are thinking wrong, I was well aware of the difference between veins and arteries when I wrote that.

    "Okay, but what if the penile arteries are larger than the corresponding veins? "

    -Well, what if not ??? Can you look inside your dick ? You have 4 main arteries..thats about it. The veins greatly outnumber the arteries..the sizes of the arteries increases and allows for more blood-in-flow when the smooth muscle cells circularily surrounding the arteries begin to relax.

    -Well, I've also seen a lot of porn and I completely disagree. There are tons of guys out there with veiny cocks who can get diamond-cutting hard. I've seen more black cocks than white cocks with all those veins, but they all seem to be able to get very hard. Plus, all of our observations are probably being severely distorted by all that Viagra everyone takes.

    -I never said that a very veiny dick can't be a very hard dick. It can, as long as the corpus cavernosum and spongiousum expand to their max and thus shut down all the veins more or less completely. If this is not the case, due to bad compliance within the chambers. Bad collagen ratio through fibrosis or a venous leak ..even if its very very little fibrosis..with alot of veins you are pretty much fucked for life...

    "So what? A healthy erection benefits from larger veins because they can more efficiently cycle out "old" blood- the blood that's been depleted of oxygen and nutrients. The arteries will then bring in new blood. Circulation is the name of the game, after all."

    -Erection hardness is not about nutrients my friend. If you have more blood flowing out than in you will have slow, weak, soft erections. its that simple. Circulation is not the name of the game. In fact at full erection there is almost no blood going out of the cavernous bodys. Thats why you get throbbing erections and can remain hard, after you got hard, even without any kind of stimulation...its common sense really , that you definetly need some circulation going on , or else your dick would turn blue and cold...the ratio is important though.

    "I'm sorry, but you're way off on this one. Then again, it's not your fault, since almost all medical diagrams of the penis circulatory system make the veins much larger than the arteries. But I assume that you're talking about the two dorsal arteries when you say "The arteries are deep within the chambers and only 2 are on top, tiny ones though". Well, my two dorsal arteries are the largest vessels in my cock. Both are more than a quarter-inch thick. My erections have gotten harder and harder as my circulatory system has been built up through years of inconsistent Penis Enlargement. The hardness and engorgement right now beats anything I could manage during the peak of my teens. Kinda turns your entire argument upside down and inside out, eh?"

    -I'm sorry too. But I'm not way off. I have yet to see pictures of your dick and the oh so prominent arteries you speak about. Infact Show me any picture from the internet where you can clearly see the dorsal arteries. I can't see mine. And I didn't see any on other guys dicks before...I sure as hell enlarged my veins to stupid sizes..at the same time I don't think I enlarged my arteries at all....

    "If this is true, then how come my two dorsal arteries have never decreased in size over the years, despite my sometimes avoiding Penis Enlargement completely for months at a time? And I guess I have to wait until I've reached the "Viagra for Life" stage, since I've yet to even try the drug."

    Yes Great. Fucking great. I want to puke. Its always superb and uplifting to see someone hijack a thread, where people suffering from ED try to help each other, just to fucking brag about how lucky he is to have SUCH a good erection and how he is NOT dependent on viagra (like I and many others here). I hope you enjoyed yourself when you wrote this half-witted shit, you lucky lucky individual with the never-decreasing arteries....yuk !

    "Just remember that your entire argument is based on suppositions, hypothesis and speculation, backed by anecdotal evidence. My arguments are backed by my own experience, along with the experience of thousands of others on this board who've gone through successful Penis Enlargement, without the loss of erectile hardness."

    -I remember that you don't have any case of ED, never had one, you don't have any experience in that field. In fact, my arguements are REALLY backed by my own experience, because I used to have erection like you have now, 2 years ago. Besides that I have scientific articles, specialists from universitys and also members from this board who DON'T fool themselves, and also those who suffer from Penis Enlargement related injuries or ED. In other words..feel free to shut the fuck up , unless you can contribute something that is a solution to my problem or the problem of other guys here.


    "Take a look at Mark Ashley, Brandon Iron, Nacho, Phil Gash, Brian Pumper and Mandingo sometime. All have big veins/arteries and all seem to be able to get spectacularly hard. Go figure."

    -Yup go figure. I figured it out. Thx to another guy from this board. The secret of all these ramons,mandingos, nachos, and so on is exactly this :
    Alo-Derm Phalloplasty +

    "Okay, I understand where you're coming from, but why jump to the conclusion that bigger veins are the cause of your problems? Have you been to a urologist? If so, what did they have to say about it? Something else may very well be responsible for your difficulties."

    -At the time when I wrote this, I visited several urologists wich, like you , did not have the slightest idea what they were talking about (just take these blue pills and u will be alrigh , or as long as it doesn't fall of its ok)
    wich led me to even more research and finally I went to specialists at universitys , who confirmed what I researched myself and admitted that most urologists have no real clue when it comes to ED. They mostly deal with bladder infections and prescribe viagra.thats it.

    "Okay, I understand where you're coming from, but why jump to the conclusion that bigger veins are the cause of your problems? Have you been to a urologist? If so, what did they have to say about it? Something else may very well be responsible for your difficulties."
    "Look, your argument is similar to the "argument" that weight training is very dangerous because, at times, the tissue surrounding the muscles being trained- ligaments, tendons, connective tissue, etc.- won't match the muscle growth. The result is torn ligaments, tendons, or whatever. Therefore, weight training BAD!!! And you know what, this is even partially true. The odd person will have uneven growth in their muscles, compared to the supporting tissue and the result is an extremely painful injury. But does this deter anyone from weight training? Obviously not! Penis Enlargement is no different."

    "but why jump to the conclusion that bigger veins are the cause of your problems?"

    -Why ? BECAUSE THEY ARE ! And besides that At that time I decided to systematically search for the reason behind the ED. The veins were a symptom AND just maybe the only cause. In fact, it could be the veins it could be also the tissue of the cavernous bodys surrounding these veins, that malfunctions and doesn't squeeze of these veins upon erection. Understand ? It could have also been the arteries, the nerves, the hormones, food, diabetis , multiple sklerosis, cancer, psychological problems...I systematically visited specialists to adress and exclude each of those possible causes for the ED. What did you do to build your opinion ? Read the hype of the dumb masses on alot of these boards that lie to themselves and lie to you ? Did you investigate their dicks ? NO ? Well I talked to people who DID investigate thousands of dicks with full duplex sonographie, cavernosographie , and angiology.

    "Please see my article on veins and bloodflow for more information on how all this stuff comes together."

    I read it and I'm sorry to inform you and others that its complete NONSENSE. Its just self glorifying NONSENSE.

    Especially your conclusion :

    "Put another way, someone with an average-sized penis wanting to grow it to the aforementioned "big" proportions of 7.5" long by 6" around, would have to nearly double their bloodflow. Personally, I have increased my own volume by nearly 60% and have less than 50% to go in order to reach my goal of 30 cubic inches. I understand that bigger veins come with a bigger dick and hopefully readers of this article will come away with the same conclusions. Good luck with your enlargement."

    What you really did is : You increased the size of the spongy cells and their capaity to expand and hold blood. You have the same bloodinflow (at the most there is a minimal increase)
    The only thing that increases bloodflow to the genitals is upper leg work , like jogging , especially skipping, squats and so on...And only if you follow a special workout routine when doing the mentioned excersizes. That and viagra ! Thats it ! Its like that because the arterie that supplies the penis branches of the BIG arteries that supplie the legs.

    Get in your head , that an increase in volume always equals an increase of the cells within the chamber and their capcity to hold blood. It remains the same blood flow AND to show of the NEW GAINS you gotta be lucky and KEEP a healthy and functioning and expanding spongy tissue..because only when it squeezes of the veins you will have a hard erection, no matter the volume of your penis.
    Arteries don't play such a big role as you may believe. I was told by specialists who talked about other patients and different case scenarios , that even if you had only one single arterie, it would be enough to fill the penis and remain erect as long as everything else functions normal.
    You should investigate revacularisation surgery and the rare success of such a procedere...they take arteries and hook them to veins, thus turn the vein into a sort of an arterie. Doesn't have any success if you have venous leaks or a injured spongy tissue, degenrated muscle cells. Understand ?

    I understand you are a Penis Enlargement believer and you probably DO have the crazy hard penis you talk about , but u have absolutely no idea what you were alking about when you wrote your last post. Please contribute somewhere else and only add your 0.2 cents here if you have a solution or useful piece of information.
    8 x 6 workin fine with V and without
    Started @ 6.3" x 5.2"

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Man. oh man. Dude as a former lurker I know you from day one ! ok. Bib. Look !

    You have my respect in the field of creating hanging equipment and doing buisness with it by selling it to all the masses. its good profit eh ?
    But you have absolutely no credibility when you talk about
    -quote:
    "
    I have been on three different Penis Enlargement boards for over seven years. I have read the Penis Enlargement experiences of thousands of guys. The vast majority are successful, with better erection quality after Penis Enlargement. There are very few cases of poor erection quality after Penis Enlargement."

    Truth is, you have financial interests and sure as hell you will always support Penis Enlargement to protect your interests. You also admitted that a small tiny itty bitty fraction of the Penis Enlargement world ends up injured. Because ? AAAh because they used loop devices and didn#t buy your hangers. Talk about advertizing. TRUTH is , there are hundrets and thousands of guys like me. Guys who had bad luck and NOT due to bad equipment or too much stress or wrong techniques. NO. I'm sure everyone followed common sense and did the Penis Enlargement the same way the others did. As you DO know Penis Enlargement is always risky gambling and u don't know if your dick is made for it or not. You know it was not made for pe when its too late. And you know it was made for it ONLY when you stop Penis Enlargement, keep your gains and DON'T develope ED a year or 2 later.

    With How many documented cases of people, who did pe gained something worth mentioning (=above 0.,5") and kept a healthy erection years after Penis Enlargement can you come up with... post the links here.
    I wonder if you can come up with the thousands you mentioned in your post. I highly doubt that.

    Ok I think we can stop here.

    I understand that your hanger will not cure my dick.

    I understand that whenever you read how someone says something against Penis Enlargement you feel attacked and protect your financial interests.

    Please understand that this is the "injury" section of the forum and how to recover from impotence. I think I know alot more in this field than you do. Just like I would never argue with you about bib hangers.
    So don't see this as an attack ! I also wrote good things about Penis Enlargement. All I'm doing is cutting through the lies and the fog and researching for myself and others WHAT REALLY is going on inside the penis. Its still a long hard way to go...
    truth is Penis Enlargement is potentialy ALOT more dangerous than naive people are made to belive it is. You can be following the beginner routine of the biggest pe guru and do everything 1000% correct and still end up with injury and ED.
    8 x 6 workin fine with V and without
    Started @ 6.3" x 5.2"

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    "Just remember that your entire argument is based on suppositions, hypothesis and speculation, backed by anecdotal evidence. My arguments are backed by my own experience, along with the experience of thousands of others on this board who've gone through successful Penis Enlargement, without the loss of erectile hardness."

    I think this statement is shoddy. Your arguments are also anecdotal, as written by you. "...backed by my own experience." Your own experience is necessarily anecdotal. Thats the definition of the word.

    Anyways, I'm glad you have benefited and have no problems. Some people do, and everyone acknowledges that there is some danger to Penis Enlargement.

    Baraka, how long have you been Penis Enlargementing, and what does your routine look like? I'm still trying to figure out what I did wrong.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Man Im bout to stop Penis Enlargementing. I had been thinking about it for some time. If it is worth my erections. I havnt been gaining for shit lately, and I am just wondering if its really worth me walking around half the time with limp dick. When I do get rock hard, my CS and head don't fill up so my dick looks flat and shorter than it could be. I havnt had actuall morning wood in forever, and usually when i get random erections, its just like 50-75% full. I really hope i didnt perma fuck my penis.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    tbirdy,

    >You have my respect in the field of creating hanging equipment and doing buisness with it by selling it to all the masses. its good profit eh ?<

    Actually, it is no profit at all. It costs me money. What little is made above costs is given to my sons who are making the hangers.

    >But you have absolutely no credibility when you talk about
    -quote:
    "
    I have been on three different Penis Enlargement boards for over seven years. I have read the Penis Enlargement experiences of thousands of guys. The vast majority are successful, with better erection quality after Penis Enlargement. There are very few cases of poor erection quality after Penis Enlargement."

    Truth is, you have financial interests and sure as hell you will always support Penis Enlargement to protect your interests.<

    If you actually had been around for a while, you would know I have stopped making hangers on several occasions because of lack of time, and only started again when guys begged me to make them. You would also know I have never advertised, and consistantly recommend, that guys make their own hangers. You would also know I have provided instructions for guys to make their own hangers. You would also know that it is very difficult for most guys to buy a hanger, since I don't provide any credit card system through which to order.

    Given the above, you really think I am out for profit? I have a successful real estate business, that takes most of my time. I could use time spent on hangers, and answering questions, much better, and more profitably, in my normal career. Considering development costs, I will never even break even on hangers, unless I sold the patent, or marketing rights. But I will not do that, at least in the near future, because it is knowledge which makes Penis Enlargement successful for an individual, not any device.

    >You also admitted that a small tiny itty bitty fraction of the Penis Enlargement world ends up injured. Because ? AAAh because they used loop devices and didn#t buy your hangers. Talk about advertizing.<

    Actually, I only know of one guy, that was hanging correctly, that injured himself. If you look closely, you will see that many more guys are injured by manual means, than from hanging.

    >TRUTH is , there are hundrets and thousands of guys like me.<

    And where is your proof of that statement?

    >Guys who had bad luck and NOT due to bad equipment or too much stress or wrong techniques. NO. I'm sure everyone followed common sense and did the Penis Enlargement the same way the others did. As you DO know Penis Enlargement is always risky gambling and u don't know if your dick is made for it or not. You know it was not made for pe when its too late. And you know it was made for it ONLY when you stop Penis Enlargement, keep your gains and DON'T develope ED a year or 2 later.<

    Penis Enlargement definitely has risks, and I try to point them out often. But, if common sense is used, and the stresses are increased slowly, giving soft tissues the time to adapt, the risks are low.

    All we have to go by is anecdotal evidence from the forums. That evidence is clear. Penis Enlargement can be successful to varying degrees, for the majority of guys, safely.

    >With How many documented cases of people, who did pe gained something worth mentioning (=above 0.,5") and kept a healthy erection years after Penis Enlargement can you come up with... post the links here.<

    What did you have in mind? The evidence may be found in the results forums of MOS or Thunders. I believe Thunders has a data section with a ton of results. Someone interested in Penis Enlargement should spend a good deal of time reading of those results. Then, as far as erection quality goes, all you would have to do is look at the injuries sections of the above mentioned forums. All the information is there.

    >I wonder if you can come up with the thousands you mentioned in your post. I highly doubt that.<

    Well, I am not going to count them up. Plus, I cannot document the thousands of guys that have emailed me, with their experience, who do not post on the forums. Plus, many years of results were deleted on the old Penis Enlargementforums. But there is still substantial information on MOS and Thunders. Enough to get a good idea of what the situation is.

    >I understand that whenever you read how someone says something against Penis Enlargement you feel attacked and protect your financial interests.<

    Nope. I just hate to see someone castigating something that has meant so much to the lives of thousands of guys, including me. You are one case, not the norm.

    >Please understand that this is the "injury" section of the forum and how to recover from impotence. I think I know alot more in this field than you do. Just like I would never argue with you about bib hangers.<

    Well, I have documented on many occasions my problems with ED, due directly to hanging. If you had read as much as you claim, you would know that. I looked at my problems from a scientific view, and worked through them using logic. I not only fully recovered each time, but was able to continue Penis Enlargementing, reach my goals, and today have better erections that when I was in my 30's.

    >truth is Penis Enlargement is potentialy ALOT more dangerous than naive people are made to belive it is. You can be following the beginner routine of the biggest pe guru and do everything 1000% correct and still end up with injury and ED.<

    That is correct. Penis Enlargement is like many things, it is a risk vs reward relationship. As with Penis Enlargement surgery, or any doctor approved methods, there are risks. Such is life.

    Bigger

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Quote : "Well, I have documented on many occasions my problems with ED, due directly to hanging. If you had read as much as you claim, you would know that."

    Bib , I read up tons of articles and post on injuries and ED, not on everything you ever said or did.

    besides :

    "
    If you actually had been around for a while, you would know I have stopped making hangers on several occasions because of lack of time, and only started again when guys begged me to make them. You would also know I have never advertised, and consistantly recommend, that guys make their own hangers. You would also know I have provided instructions for guys to make their own hangers. You would also know that it is very difficult for most guys to buy a hanger, since I don't provide any credit card system through which to order."

    I'm sorry, I DO know about that.However, I didn't think about that when I replied to you. Seriously I was still hurt and pissed off because of the guy who posted before you !
    Man, at some time , I also made my own custom bib hanger. Good stuff.
    You DO have my respect. And what you said above IS TRUE. Guess I overreacted.

    Ok lets stop attacking each other and lets get back to the topic:

    THIS IS VERY INTERESTING:

    Quote: "I looked at my problems from a scientific view, and worked through them using logic. I not only fully recovered each time, but was able to continue Penis Enlargementing, reach my goals, and today have better erections that when I was in my "30's.

    What did you do to recover from ED.How severe was you ED. Do you have any special advice for my case ?
    I'm planning on getting this shit done by specialists. I already had the vein ligation surgery wich was a great success at first but then 2 weeks later , after the veins rechanneld I was back to nothing ! The specialists have cured 60 patients with a modified tecnique (read below).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    ethanol injection therapy

    The role of venous occlusion, along with increased
    arterial inflow and corporeal smooth
    muscle relaxation, is appreciated as essential in
    penile erection. The failure of adequate venous occlusion
    is considered to be one of the most common
    causes of vasculogenic erectile dysfunction.
    Surgical treatments, such as deep dorsal vein ligation,
    spongiolysis, and crural ligation, have been
    performed to increase the resistance of the extracorporeal
    venous outflow. Such surgical procedures
    have often been combined to prevent the
    development of collateral veins of the corpora cavernosum;
    however, the surgical invasiveness is increased
    by the combined procedures.
    Interventional radiology treatment for venogenic
    erectile dysfunction has been previously
    reported. Interventional radiology seems to
    have the advantage of being less invasive than the
    surgical procedures, and multiple venous channel
    occlusions are achieved at once. However, embolization
    of the penile vein, using coils and/or detachable
    balloons, requires someone experienced in the
    catheterization technique. On the other hand, with
    the technique used in the present study, the insertion
    of about only 2 cm in length of a flexible needle into the deep dorsal vein is needed, and occlusions
    of multiple venous channels, such as the
    prostatic plexus, internal pudendal veins, and inferior
    vesical veins, were produced easily without
    any selective embolization technique.
    Ethanol is a tissue-adhesive agent used for embolization
    of varicocele, renal carcinoma, hepatocellular
    carcinoma, and others. To our knowledge,
    no study has reported the use of ethanol
    alone for the treatment of venogenic erectile dysfunction.
    A highly dense ethanol injection to the
    vein can create permanent venous occlusion. On
    the other hand, it has been reported in pathologic
    examinations that diluted ethanol does not affect
    the injected vein at all. The coils, detachable balloons,
    and N-butyl cyanoacrylate inserted for the
    embolization of a vein have the risk of migrating to
    proximal veins, but the current technique using
    ethanol is free from that risk.
    Suitable cases for pelvic venoablation by ethanol
    injection are mostly cases of veno-occlusive erectile
    dysfunction. Our experience also shows that
    patients with high maintenance flow rates have
    poor results because of an insufficient increase in
    the resistance of the extracorporeal venous out-
    flow. We could not pinpoint the differences in the
    places of vein leakage between the successful and
    unsuccessful cases.
    The success rate of surgical treatments for venoocclusive
    dysfunction gradually decreases in the
    long-term follow-up. It is thought that the major
    cause of failure is the opening-up of collateral, thin
    veins from the corpora cavernosum. As our ethanol
    technique can make multiple occlusions of the
    deep dorsal vein network, including tiny veins at
    once, the recovered potency may last longer than
    that from other surgical treatments.
    This procedure is cost-effective in comparison to
    other interventional radiology procedures, because
    ethanol is less expensive than other embolization
    materials, such as coils, detachable balloons,
    hot contrast material, sodium tetradecyl
    sulfate, and N-butyl cyanoacrylate. Furthermore,
    this procedure does not need a guide wire or angiographic
    catheter at all.
    Sildenafil has been widely used for the treatment
    of erectile dysfunction since 1998, and recently, it
    became the first choice for the treatment of erectile
    dysfunction. Naturally, venogenic erectile dysfunction
    is also often treated with sildenafil. It is
    known that sildenafil induces hypotension in patients
    using drugs that contain organic nitrates or
    release nitric oxide. Therefore, sildenafil cannot be
    used by such patients. We recommend our procedure
    using ethanol for patients with veno-occlusive
    dysfunction who are either unresponsive to
    sildenafil or in whom sildenafil is contraindicated.
    CONCLUSIONS
    Our pelvic venoablation technique using ethanol
    for the treatment of erectile dysfunction due to
    veno-occlusive dysfunction was effective, minimally
    invasive, and cost-effective. This procedure is also
    characterized by the advantage that multiple occlusions
    of the deep dorsal vein network, including tiny
    veins, are achieved at once. We expect the long-term
    success rate of this procedure will be higher than
    other venous occlusion therapies because of the suppression
    of collateral thin veins. However, additional
    large and long-term follow-up studies are needed to
    define the role of this pelvic venoablation technique
    for veno-occlusive dysfunction.
    REFERENCES
    1. Lue TF: Physiology of penile erection and pathophysiology
    of erectile dysfunction and priapism, in Walsh PC, Retik
    AB, Vaughan ED Jr, et al (Eds): Campbell’s Urology, 7th ed.
    Philadelphia, WB Saunders, 1998, vol 2, pp 1157–1179.
    2. Lewis RW: Venous surgery for impotence. Urol Clin
    North Am 15: 115–121, 1988.
    3. Freedman AL, Neto FC, Mehringer CM, et al: Longterm
    results of penile vein ligation for impotence from venous
    leakage. J Urol 149: 1301–1303, 1993.
    4. Courtheoux P, Maiza D, Henriet JP, et al: Erectile dysfunction
    caused by venous leakage: treatment with detachable
    balloons and coils. Radiology 161: 807–809, 1986.
    5. Bookstein JJ, and Lurie AL: Transluminal penile venoablation
    for impotence: a progress report. Cardiovasc Intervent
    Radiol 11: 253–260, 1988.
    6. Schwartz AN, Lowe M, Harley JD, et al: Preliminary
    report. Penile vein occlusion therapy: selection criteria and
    methods used for the transcatheter treatment of impotence
    caused by venous-sinusoidal incompetence. J Urol 148: 815–
    820, 1992.
    7. Schild HH, Muller SC, Mildenberger P, et al: Percutaneous
    penile venoablation for treatment of impotence. Cardiovasc
    Intervent Radiol 16: 280–286, 1993.
    8. Fowlis GA, Sidhu PS, Sager HR, et al: Preliminary
    report—combined surgical and radiological penile vein occlusion
    for the management of impotence caused by venoussinusoidal
    incompetence. Br J Urol 74: 492–496, 1994.
    9. Pes¸kirciog˘ lu L, Tekin I, Boyvat F, et al: Embolization of
    the deep dorsal vein for the treatment of erectile impotence
    due to veno-occlusive dysfunction. J Urol 163: 472–475, 2000.
    10. Morales A, Marshall PG, Surridge DH, et al: A new
    device for diagnostic screening of nocturnal penile tumescence.
    J Urol 129: 288–290, 1983.
    11. Craven WM, Redmond PL, Kumpe DA, et al: Planned
    delayed nephrectomy after ethanol embolization of renal carcinoma.
    J Urol 146: 704–708, 1991.
    12. Sayfan J, Soffer Y, and Orda R: Varicocele treatment:
    prospective randomized trial of 3 methods. J Urol 148: 1447–
    1449, 1992.
    13. Yamakado K, Takeda K, Nishide Y, et al: Portal vein
    embolization with steel coils and absolute ethanol: a comparative
    experimental study with canine liver. Hepatology 22:
    1812–1818, 1995.
    14. Kinnison ML, Kadir S, Strandberg JD, et al: Percutaneous
    spermatic vein occlusion: evaluation of sclerosing agents
    in experimental animals. Radiology 161: 299–301, 1986.
    15. Moriel EZ, Mehringer CM, Schwartz M, et al: Pulmonary
    migration of coils inserted for treatment of erectile dysfunction
    caused by venous leakage. J Urol 149: 1316–1318,
    8 x 6 workin fine with V and without
    Started @ 6.3" x 5.2"

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchise
    Man Im bout to stop Penis Enlargementing. I had been thinking about it for some time. If it is worth my erections. I havnt been gaining for shit lately, and I am just wondering if its really worth me walking around half the time with limp dick. When I do get rock hard, my CS and head don't fill up so my dick looks flat and shorter than it could be. I havnt had actuall morning wood in forever, and usually when i get random erections, its just like 50-75% full. I really hope i didnt perma fuck my penis.
    Do not let threads like this get you down.
    If we did than I'm sure alot of us would pack it in cos someone has had bad misfortunes in their pe career.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    Also Tbirdy, This isnt attacking you so dont think I'm doing so but could you please make it easier for us to read your posts because they are so jumbled together its very hard for me to read them.
    Take spaces after paragraphs, use the quote function...anything just please make it easier to read your posts because you have alot of experience to tell and its a shame that I myself and others cant read it all, or read bits than see its hard to read and skip it.
    Again this isnt a attack, but constructive critisism if you will in order for others to understand you better on these forums.

    Thank you
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    I agree with Zulu. Tbirdy, your grammar and poor content structuring make it difficult to fully understand you. You seem to have a tremendous amount of information to share!

    I understand that your German. That could be part our difficulty in understanding your english.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    This thread is only loosely related to the master thread, but I'm a biology student and my understanding of human physiology is expanding all the time. I'm thinking about trying to get a formalized study on Penis Enlargement and erectile dysfunction, perhaps even as a senior project. Would anyone be willing to contribute to this idea? I appreciate any feedback anyone might have.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    tbirdy,

    >What did you do to recover from ED.How severe was you ED. Do you have any special advice for my case ?<

    My ED was all nerve related. When I started Penis Enlargement, and hanging, there was very little information. The devices in use at that time were the loop, the swim cap, and the commercial Grip system (vacumn). That was it.

    I started with the loop, and within the first two weeks had my first case of ED. So, I stopped, did the research, found that I was putting pressure on the nerve bundle behind the head, made a better hanger, and continued after recovery. This became a cycle.

    Thankfully, each time I either overdid it, or used a hanger that was not right, the trauma to my unit was not enough to cause permanent damage. I am sure it was due to swelling of the myelin sheath surrounding the nerves. When the swelling subsided, the feeling came back. But it was scary as hell. One bout lasted for about two weeks. Eventually, I was able to come up with a system that did not cause any nerve trauma, and in fact kept the pressure away from sensitive areas.

    >I'm planning on getting this shit done by specialists. I already had the vein ligation surgery wich was a great success at first but then 2 weeks later , after the veins rechanneld I was back to nothing ! The specialists have cured 60 patients with a modified tecnique (read below).<

    I am sure the doctors know what they are doing. But you know, the plumbing of the penis is not that complicated. I am sure you know how it works, and that the problem could be either a lack of incoming blood, or the inability, or ineffectiveness of cutting off the return blood flow.

    Before you have any more procedures done, let's look at things, and try to solve the problem without knives.

    I attribute the increase in quality of my erections to one thing only: External angioplasty. Light jelqing of the outer shaft, and behind the balls jelqing of the inner shaft. I actually chronicled the increases in girth of my inner shaft, as my erections became stronger. This was from BTB jelqing alone.

    Now, since your problem is blood flow related, I assume that the doctors did some tests using NO to see if it was also chemical related? IOW, are the supply vessels actually dialating?

    If they are dialating, is there any other restriction on blood flow?

    Even a small amount of restriction, or decrease in dialation, can cause weak erections. It may appear that the return flow is simply too great, but actually it is a lack of expansion that hinders full erection. The return flow simply cannot be cut off enough.

    At any rate, I will help you however I can. The best thing to remember is to relax and figure out exactly what is happening.

    Bigger

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    <<>>

    I know :( It's 100% correct and sums it up :(

    I have crazy amounts of information floating around in my head at the same time. The energy to sit down and write a very big unstructured post actually comes from huge, endless deep d e s p e r a t i o n. I cry. I'm crying. Have patience with me, all your input is very valued and welcome. I'll try to structure the text better in the future.


    @ BiB

    I'm glad you didn't take anything that I said personally. That shows that you are really a great guy.

    ED:

    1. Your past ED. Nerve related. I think you fought it off , even before it developed so you never really had real ED.
    It went away by itself. ED does not cure by itself, it gets worse with time.

    2.
    My ED. The biggest difference between yours and mine is: Mine developed subsequently after 2 injuries/traumas to the erect penis. I NEVER ever (up to this day) had the chance to understand or pinpoint WHAT exactly got damaged. See ? This is the reason for my chaos in the head ? I don't know the enemy, I'm trapped in the dark. You logically concluded "its the nerves behind the head" and stopped chronically injuring them. I don't know what is injured.

    In my case , I only have my memmory as aid or as something to compare to , as in : How the penis used to be, and how it is now. Besides that , I only have the symptoms = insufficient erection+ bigger, more veins. How I'm thinking is :

    Is it the arteries ?
    Is it the veins ?
    Nerves ?
    Venous leak ?
    cavernous leak ?
    degenrated muscle cells in the cavernous bodys ?
    Fibrosis in the cavernous body ?
    Or what comes closest to my situation : A bit of all of the above mentioned.

    So what therapy should I go with ?

    There is revascularisation surgery.= Connecting arteries to veins. = more inflow = more pressure = should be a hard dick after the op. But what if its the nerves ? The nerves control the dialation of the arteries, if the signal doesn't arrive at the arterie = no success of the revascularisation surgery.
    Also, what if its the veins ? Or venous leak ? remember erection hardness happens because almost ALL bloodoutflow is trapped. So if its the veins/nerves/leakage = no success of the revascularisation surgery.

    On the other hand :

    What if it is the arteries ? Arterisklerosis ?! And everything else works fine. The veins are all ok and the spongy tissues and the nerves too ? Then revascularization surgery or hooking the main artery that leads to the penis to a even bigger arterie is THE option, and the way to go.

    Nerves ? Nerve surgery ? Haven't found ANYTHING on nerve surgery yet. In bibs case the nerves were "dulled" and returned to normal. I know nerves can regenrates long as the axons in the spine are present. But what if a nerve is cut. (like probably in my case) After this vein ligation surgery, My whole upperside of the dick is still completely numb (its been 2 month). I was told it takes 3 month and then it will return to normal. I don#t believe in that. Correct me if I'm wrong, if a nerve gets cut , then the distant half will die off and be absorbed by the body, UNLESS you very quickly after the cut, connect the ends. Then, after 12-16 month the nerve will regenerate and you might get a weak feeling back. Thats what I remember about nerves.

    Penis Vein ligation :

    Well since one of my symptoms was alot bigger veins , wich developed after the injury, and I read in many scientific articles, even ONE damaged vein could be the cause for complete erektile dysfunction , I figured this is the way to go.
    Prior,
    I had full duplex sonography , wich went terribly wrong , and eventhough I had a prostaglandin injection , my dick didn't turn hard by itself. (sign of venous leak) I had to manually stimulate myself to a complete erection , that instantly faded away once I stopped the severe stimulation . I also squeezed my pc muscle like crazy...so by no means it was natural spontanious or drug induced erection. the doctor measured inbetween my jerk sessions, and said:
    "The 4 arteries could be identified and they worked, however there seems to be not "quite" enough blood-inflow. However this could be due to : Either the horrific scenario : me jerking off , then calling the doc back in, then measuring , then erection gone , then repeat...not natural and not stimulating or maybe because of a ill connection , where the arterie goes directly into a vein directly bloodoutflow from that arterie.(highly unlikely though)

    To really investigate what is going on within the penis, you need to perform radiology and cavernosographie.
    You get to fat needles in each of your corpus cavernosum , the needles are attached to a pump, this pump fill the chambers with 50%saline and 50% contrast agent , and the doctors x-ray the dick..because ofthe contrast agent , the EXACT position of a potential venous leak can be pinpoined (they exactly see the blood-outflow). Sounds good , eh ? Why did i not choose to do this: Potentually dangerous and invasive procedere. One side effect can be inflammation of all chambers and complete fibrosis thereafter = complete impotence. Not a good scenario, rare though.

    Thats why I talked the docotor into, doing the vein ligation surgery WITHOUT the cavernosographie.

    Ok, the surgery :

    A first step into the right direction. A first step into the light. 1 week after the surgery, I had AMAZING results to say the least. Spontanious morning wood for the first time ever ! The CS filled up to its max my inner Penis got huge , my overall girth at the base increased to 6 inches at erection, where it never naturally was in my whole life. It was like, I finally filled out the spce that I created though Penis Enlargement. My head was HARD. For the first time in 2 years it was really really hard...

    unfortunatly , as quickly as all of this came it went away again. 2 and 3d week, I noticed new veins poppin out everywhere. either bridge veins from the cut veins , or new fullsize veins. of the 10-15 veins that the doctor ligated - only 3-4 COMPLETLY turned into full length scarr strings , and really were shut down for good. The only effect that I kept after this 3 week was a still harder head and a more engorged CS, but even that is gone now.

    I have the same situation as before. I can get erect ANY time, by severe stimulation of the penis underside , while clamping my legs/ass muscles and pc muscle..as soon as i let of the pc pressure or stop the stimulation, it goes down 2 nothing ! Really , really fast. No standing power at all.

    Oh wait , my situation is even worse now. I have the complete upperside numb. I don't know if nerves were cut that control the arteries...I don't know :( I was told that the doctor took EXTRA care, and tried NOT to injure the precious nerves...damn ! My orgasm is ALOT weaker now..ALOT ALOT..before , even with the ED I had powerfull, satisfying orgasms , now its not really worth the struggle...

    I have a tens unit. With this thing you can train your smooth muscle cells. it works by stimulating the nerves in the penis, and these nerves make the muscle cells react and contract. Before the OP , when I used this tens on my upperside, it was tingling and contracting. Now it doesn't. The only nerves that i DO feel is the most important, that goes along the downside from the frenulum to the prostate. But even in that nerve I have less feeling.

    The scar and the tissue around the scar is still swollen a bit, maybe this swelling is still pushing on the upper nerves like in BIBS case and the nerves get numbed, maybe after more time the swelling will be gone completely and the nerves will react again ? I don't know. I hope so.



    Next steps ? Well, there gotta be a overriding factor !
    And in my case I think its the veins.
    I had huge success with it. And it all failed because the veins were not closed full length. With the technique described in the upper post , they can close the deep dorsal and its channel veins for good, they can also close the topical , rechanneled veins for good. I hope to get the results back , that I used 2 have.
    Is this logical. ???

    Only irreversible downside is : I won#t have the option of the normal revascularisation surgery any more.

    I seriously don't care bout the weak orgasms or the numb upperside , if only I can get back the results from the first op , permanent. I think I still will have the option to hook the main penis arterie to a bigger one to increase the pressure later. This is very invasive and VERY VERY dangerous, though...probably to expensive and no insurance covers it. The ethanol sklerosing thing is cheap and my insurance will cover it.

    Does this sound logical to u , or am I missing something ?

    @ Bib again :

    Thats what in my head. You also got me thinking , that since you DID know your problem and I don't, maybe I shouldn't go for a overriding factor solution and shoot in the dark agan. Maybe I should take the risk and have a cavernosographie ? Then again , if I decide to go with the sklerosing OP , I don*'t need the exact location , everything will be taken care off.

    What you definetly inspired me to do: Getting the arteries checked through angiology, and getting all the nerves checked , if they still respond, before I do any more operations.

    Thx alot ,

    TBiRDY
    8 x 6 workin fine with V and without
    Started @ 6.3" x 5.2"

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    I keep returning to this theory that, horrifyingly, makes more and more sense to me.

    I'm wondering if we damaged our smooth muscles or erectile tissue with Penis Enlargement and the damage scarred. Scar tissue doesn't work like the tissue it replaces. For example, after a heart attack, scar tissue forms in the affected cells. They don't regain their heart-beating functionality. If our smooth muscles were damaged and suffered some scarring, they wouldn't relax completely when NO is released in the brain, impairing the ability of the spongy blood vessels to dilate and make a penis rigid. Scar tissue can be somewhat flexible, though, and so this might explain how with heavy masturbation you and I are able to get a better hard on. Are there any ways other than biopsies to determine if any scar tissue is present in the smooth muscles of the penis?

    As I continue this line of thought, it makes sense that scar tissue replaces the damaged tissue when I consider how my flacid penis hangs 1.5 inches or so longer than it used to before Penis Enlargement: The scar tissue is relatively inflexible, and so the smooth muscle isn't able to completely contract in the relaxed, flacid state.

    What do you guys think? I've been reading that smooth muscle has a limited ability to regenerate, so maybe it isn't all gloom and doom.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Erection problems from PE (I think)

    I need to qualify something I just posted here:

    The analogy of the heart I used is bad. Heart is cardiac muscle, which is distinctly different from smooth muscle. I'm just sorry for the poor reference.

    I seem to have been recovering a little bit from my more profound ED. I stopped drinking coffee once or twice a day and switched to green tea. Also, I have been taking the anti-depressent celexa (15-20 mg) for 4 years now. Still gotta see that Urologist on the 13th.

    Does anyone else believe their erections are weaker, less frequent, and more difficult to maintain after several years of on and off routines? Bib, to provide some information for you, I only feel like I've experienced any kind of numbness for a few days, maybe 5 at the most, when I first started Penis Enlargement'ing. I guess that doesn't make it impossible that my erectile dysfunction isn't nerve related.

    I appreciate any feedback.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

1 inch, 2 inches, account, acht, adjust, advanced, advertisment, advice, allows, angle, anyways, apart, appear, argi, asia, asian, average, balls, base, basically, beginner, bein, bend, bib hanger, big penis, bitter, black, blocking, blood, body, break, capacity, cheap, chronic, cialis, circulation, cock ring, cold, conclusion, conditioned, condom, contact, contain, conte, corresponding, cost, cover, creases, cut, damage, deal, decades, decrease, depression, device, diagnose, diet, directly, disagree, disaster, discoloration, disfunction, doom, dorsal vein, doublelongdaddy, doubtful, dysfunction, easy, effective, electrical, elongating, enemy, equipment, erect, erectile, erectile dysfunction, erection, erection quality, erections, exercise, exercises, expansion, explains, external, extreme, fairly, fast, fat, fir, fitness, fixable, flaccid, floppy, foreskin, former, free, freetime, für, gain, gains, generic viagra, genetics, ging, girlfriend, glans, goal, goals, grams, grower, growth, guy, gym, hands, hang, hanging, hard, hardcore, harder, hardly, head, health, heavy, help, hijack, homemade, https, huge, ide, implant, impotence, improve, inability, increase, increasing, indexed, injury, inner penis, instead, intense, intensely, intermediate, jelg, jelq, jelqs, journey, kingpole, larger, libido, live, loads, lose, low, manual, master, masturbating, mate, meant, money, monster, motivation, muscle, nerve damage, nighttime, nor, normal, normally, numb, obviously, opposite, options, outlook, overnight, p.e, painful, palpation, par, particularly, patience, pay, penis, penis hanging, perfectly, perma, permanent, peyronies, phalloplasty, pos, posts, powerful, powerfull, presence, pressed, pressure, private, product, program, progress, prototype, pump, pumping, pussy, quality, questio, question, quick, ranges, rats, recommend, recovery, regarding, research, restriction, results, rethink, rigid, routine, safe, secret, sex, short, shortening, shower, simple, site, skin, somehow, stimulation, stories, stretch, stretched, stretching, study, success, supplement, support, surgery, temporary, tend, theory, thick, throughout, tight, time, tingling, tio, tool, tries, truth, trying to, tubes, underneath, unlike, unsafe, vacuum, valves, variation, veins, venous leak, viagra, warm, water, weaker, weight, well being, whom, wide, wor, workout, worst, wrap

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •