Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reverse Erect Skin Stretch-- Turkey Neck Cure And More!

Same here. Just started doing these a couple days ago. I get a hard on between hanging sets, do an erect stretch, then do a reverse erect skin stretch until I go limp. By then, it's time for another hanging set. That usually amounts to at least 9/day, plus whenever else I get hard.

I have no idea if that's enough to cause any growth (wish Kong had given sets/reps), but if I don't notice anything in a month, I'll do more of them more frequently.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Kong about this stretch, its is one that i had stumbled into a few weeks ago doing some other exercises. I have noted similar effects of my own compared to those kong mentioned. Except for the rejuvenation of any sort of tissue resembling that of the frenum, could be due to the fact i am pierced there. However i would be amazed if a surgically removed structure such as the frenum could grow back. I would imagine there would have to be some remanents of it to begin with in order for it to restore. otherwise you would think you could restore other lost tissue items similarly. but its a cool thing to hear you accomplished it, congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

bump..

Has anyone noticed their "T.N." going away or getting less?

Post Thanks / Like

hey guys

I have an uncut penis and have been doing Penis Enlargement exercises for about a year now. I have seen over an inch gain but have definately recieved the side effects of the "turkey Neck". I like this idea about skin stretching to get the 'hair line" down my shaft and back to my sac, but i have a question. I already have a 'saggy' scrotum ie: my balls dont reach down as far as my scrotum. I think this was caused by scratching my nuts too much and stretching it lol Will this stretching innevitably make my ball skin saggier?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Reverse Erect Skin Stretch-- Turkey Neck Cure And More!

Is anybodys T N going away doing this excercise? I hope it is. I have it and it sucks.

Post Thanks / Like

ttt

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bownage
    bump..

Has anyone noticed their "T.N." going away or getting less?
    I would think anyone performing this exercise would see results. The skin is an extremely easy thing to change by stretching. I know my testicle health stretch and massage changes this completely and it was fairly simple. Very little effort stretches the skin and created the "look" I wanted. I find that stretching the tissue is where things get tricky.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Reverse Erect Skin Stretch-- Turkey Neck Cure And More!

Hi!!
    I am 34, 80 kgs, 172 cms.....my penis is around 2 inches and 5.25 innches when erect. Would like to make it to atleat around 7 inches..Would like to rely on physical methods for example using my own hand..Any good sugestion.!!! I look forward...

Post Thanks / Like

kong--

have you gotten ridden of all your turkey neck?
    most of it?

when you started, how far up the underside of your shaft did the turkey neck go? halfway?

now how far up is the turkey neck?

thanks,
    RB

Post Thanks / Like

Can anybody doing this reverse erect skin stretch give us any updates on their turkey necks?

Post Thanks / Like

It's too soon for me to see results. It would be much appreciated if anyone getting good results to chime in here.
    P.E. is not a chore, but rather a celebration.

"Go slow and work hard and you will have great success." German Stallion

"Stay in the magic jelly stage!" Fedora

"P.E. is a sport"...DLD

"Woodies are never guaranteed." Psychotic

"PE works only if you can be consistent and intense, and you deep down want it!!" Crazyed27

It ain't the gettin' there but the goin' that's gotta be good.

I was a grower; now I'm a shower--thanks to P.E.
    Gain a half inch--lose 15 pounds.

Oct. 2003: 4" x 5" flaccid; 7.75" x 6" BPEL
    May 2006: 8" x 6" flaccid; 9" x 7" BPEL
    Aug. 2008: 9.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 10.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 9.5" x 6" BPEL
    goinfor11x8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tdj27in
    Hi!!
    I am 34, 80 kgs, 172 cms.....my penis is around 2 inches and 5.25 innches when erect. Would like to make it to atleat around 7 inches..Would like to rely on physical methods for example using my own hand..Any good sugestion.!!! I look forward...

tdj27in,

P.M. me and I'll run my own newbie routine by you. It followed pretty much DLD's beginner's routine: Phase I.
    P.E. is not a chore, but rather a celebration.

"Go slow and work hard and you will have great success." German Stallion

"Stay in the magic jelly stage!" Fedora

"P.E. is a sport"...DLD

"Woodies are never guaranteed." Psychotic

"PE works only if you can be consistent and intense, and you deep down want it!!" Crazyed27

It ain't the gettin' there but the goin' that's gotta be good.

I was a grower; now I'm a shower--thanks to P.E.
    Gain a half inch--lose 15 pounds.

Oct. 2003: 4" x 5" flaccid; 7.75" x 6" BPEL
    May 2006: 8" x 6" flaccid; 9" x 7" BPEL
    Aug. 2008: 9.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 10.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 9.5" x 6" BPEL
    goinfor11x8

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone still do this? Has it messed with your erection strength at all?

Post Thanks / Like

My dick is uncut,... so shud i still yank down on it.. i dont wanna rip the frenulum lol..

Post Thanks / Like

Y'know... it just struck me that this is THE ideal exercise for foreskin restoration. Why stretch the shaft when it's inner foreskin that was cut?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus
    Y'know... it just struck me that this is THE ideal exercise for foreskin restoration. Why stretch the shaft when it's inner foreskin that was cut?
    I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading the post and trying the stretch.

I do notice that I produce a lot of precum while doing the stretch... and as far as I understand you are exactly right about precum being a natural lube for sex. I've heard it explained as a lubricant for the urethra to ease forceful ejaculation. Semen is an irritant to the lining of the urethra so it would make sense that lubricating it would lessen discomfort.

Post Thanks / Like

Overall, I lost skin mobility AND gained turkey neck... dick grew more than the skin did, at least the coronal ridge is covered most of the time now.

Since I'm restoring and doing light Penis Enlargement, don't want to start this until I have lots of coverage.

Post Thanks / Like

im gonna start doin these....

any updates from anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I never thought about it this way before! Good post!

Since I was circumsized twice (due to extensive scarring) as an adult, my sac is always riding very high and I have some turkey neck too. Will try this and report!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know which of you guys has a Penis Enlargement device (Jes etc). I have a maxxtend, it's a cheapie made of molded plastic. so when setting that I can easily adjust the amount of skin stretch from any side, esp undeneath, by pulling skin under the base of the plastic tube which then holds it in place. YOu can then adjust for the amount of skin stretch burn you want to feel. I think this is by far the easiest way - you can have whole sessions devoted to mostly skin stretch, which I did for a couple of weeks so the amount of skin would not be a limiting factor.
    I don't know if the more expensive units like jes etc will do this but I think they should, except the base of those seems to be "cut away" at bottom and top to allow for bending, so it might not hold the skin in place but I'd think you could do it by bending your dick right down and making sure it stays there. or you could maybe put something under the base at the bottom to hold the skin from slipping up. Otherwise you might have to invest in a maxxtend but they're only about $40 with shipping from memory.
    I don't have it really bad but definitely have a lack of skin there still, but at present I'm more concerned with raw length gains (surprise surprise) since it's still early days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast