Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: my sclerosing lymphangitis, info for others, help for me.

Attachment 29672Attachment 29672

im not to sure mate, this is what ive got in the pic it isnt my penis i got the pic from google but looks similar to how mine looked at first. Is this what yours looks like bud?

~LIVE THE DREAM~

Starting Size
    6.5 x 4.5

Short Term Goal
    7.5 x 5.5

Long Term Goals
    8 x 6
    Correct Curve

Post Thanks / Like

Mines not visible, you need to feel around to find it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tkto View Post
    Mines not visible, you need to feel around to find it
    From the sound of it thats what it is. I can't see mine either, just feel it and even then it sometimes is hard to find flaccid. Best to lay off on the pe when its in the beginning stages otherwise it may get so bad that it will take forever to heal.
    Speak softly and carry a big dick

Post Thanks / Like

Phuk! That's really ghey, I am a dumbass

- - - Updated - - -

Phuk! That's really ghey, I am a dumbass
    Even stretching?

Post Thanks / Like

I think stretching is less likely to irritate it depending on what type of stretch. If you are bending and twisting it using a fulcrum on the shaft like some of the hardcore stretches I could see how that may irritate it. Just make sure to keep a lookout that its not getting worst.

Post Thanks / Like

good advice

~LIVE THE DREAM~

Starting Size
    6.5 x 4.5

Short Term Goal
    7.5 x 5.5

Long Term Goals
    8 x 6
    Correct Curve

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Guys how can I tell if my lymphocele is improving, or not.
    Is it supposed to feel stiffer, softer, longer, have more/less play?
    What do I need to look out for if I don't want to aggravate it besides that it grows or starts to hurt?

Post Thanks / Like

Have you guys tried to massage it into your body? Or are you just waiting it out, I've been reading about ways to encourage it to drain such as squeezing it gently, or exercising (non-PE), but also that a little PE can get some fluid in there to help move things around so you can sqveeze it

Post Thanks / Like

im not sure mate i can see mine like in that picture so once a week i pull back my foreskin and have a look at it n also run my finger gently over it to feel the size of the bump and each week it gets a tiny bit smaller. im not sure if we have the same problem or not tbh, if i start touching mine or if i masturbate it will irritate it and cause it to flare up so ive just taken the hands off approach and just let it go on its own. since completely leaving it alone its been 10 weeks on thursday it feels like a life time but like i said its definatley healing but i still think its guna take another 3 maybe 4 weeks to get back to normal. ive read that taking aspirin can help with this or ibuprofen cause they are anti inflammatries, i tried taking both for a few weeks but tbh i dont think it made a difference to me. I also tried soaking my penis in warm water 3 times a day, i filled my bathmate up with warm water and soaked my penis for 30 minutes each time but again after a couple weeks i didnt really feel it was helping me, but then it wouldnt really make it worse i spose so maybe you could try that. hope thats helped you out

~LIVE THE DREAM~

Starting Size
    6.5 x 4.5

Short Term Goal
    7.5 x 5.5

Long Term Goals
    8 x 6
    Correct Curve

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely bro, I dont think it is the same thing though cuz mine doesn't seem very irritable. Its changing for sure or maybe I just barely noticed how it really is. Like I mentioned it used to be a lump, but now its a cord, also I was feelin my dik which has other similar chords that I never thought were bad. Its just that this one is more noticeable, as I was feeling my shaft I noticed that I've had the same lump thing a little lower down for years only I had forgotten about it. It still feels the same after all that exercising, with some breaks lasting as long as three months. So I guess that one decided to stick around.

Bros plz feel around your shaft a little, and report to me if you find anything that feels like a small artery exept without a pulse
    You all should have an artery in the middle part of the shaft. Its the one that if you press on at the base the dik gets all engorged

Post Thanks / Like

The progession of healing I have noticed is that its first a very prominent hard worm. Then as it gets better it shrinks and then fragments leaving empty spaces in what once was a whole worm. Then it fragments even more into small bumps as parts of it get healed and so on until it disapears completely. Right now I am in the second stage. The only way I can tell is to dig with my fingers and feel it out.

Post Thanks / Like

O ok but that's schlerosing lymphangitis which a sort of random hardcore sickness compared to a lymphocele.
    Or is it just more of the same?

Post Thanks / Like

Well if its just a lymphocele I would imagine it can go away pretty quickly since its just fluid.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, but remember I neglected it for like a month so, its all hard now. Maybe that will have something to do

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like its not just a lymphocele anymore

Post Thanks / Like

Yea what would you call it now "thrombosis of lymph channel" "crystallized protein"

Post Thanks / Like

Its what people have been calling a thrombosed vein, but looks like sclerosing lymphangitis is probably the correct medical term for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably, ey yo did I tell you I had another one at the base level. I had gotten it so Long ago when I stupidly didn't know anything about lymphatic's. I got it and I though "it can't be a vein or it would hurt so fuk it" cuz I was like seventeen, and also using a few drugs.
    That one sclerosed pretty well cuz it only irritated whenever I trained hard it still can. Thank god it was always the same small size barely there really. This one under the gland is about the same size but alot more noticeable cuz I taper. If it just scleroses as good I'd be really thankful
    Jppoole reported pretty much the same thing except his are more irritable. He tells that they can hurt. This lymph stuff is about immunity right so I'm hopeful that it'll resolve pretty soon. Even if it means I keep this little wormy, you said you still have yours but it started out larger than my half sunflower kernel how is it coming along friend is it tender? Its alot smaller now I'm sure
    Last edited by tkto; 10-24-14 at 10:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Last week it broke up and has been the same since. just a couple of small chunks half a cm in length close to one another under the head. I also had a bb sized one on the base but can't seem to feel that one anymore. None of these has really hurt or were sore except maybe slightly the first day I noticed them. I suspect It had already started but I just hadent noticed it until it was really bad. It's happened before and cleared within a few weeks. This one is just months for me and it sucks. Lately I've been feeling it every morning to see if it has gotten any smaller, but nothing has changed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast